All Comments on 'Second Luckiest Man in the World'

by lucky_hub

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this day of stories

is just written of as sicko day, Horrible writing, sicko stories and a bunch of losers with pencils.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm almost

sorry to the other one who posted so far. it's not the problem that they are a bunch of losers with pencils, if you know how to use yours. the problem is that their brain size is that of a pea

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Getting Lucky

I can certainly understand the Bull being intrigued by a gorgeous woman who also has training and deep insight into his obscure field of expertise. It is a nice, but unusual, coincidence that the Bull is well-built and good-looking! For a motivated and accomplished young scholar to ALSO be an adept seducer is getting to the really stretchy area. But, in addition, he is man of practiced skill in the rack! Too far, even for a semi-Frenchie, to tempt credulity!

If the Bull were all that lucky, he would not have hit two major and one minor (hot tub escape) near-disastrous snags along the way. Barring those, he and Very Hot Sweetie would have been doing Advanced Studies much earlier!

Well-constructed and executed. I think it would have been a better story if the reason for Sweetie to be cautious of her BFF would have been addressed before it became an issue! Also did not figure how BFF could assert so surely that the Bull did NOT find Sweetie to be enticing (in between hide-the-salami rounds!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

"The Luckiest man in the world?" to be married to a skank bitch like her? That has to be the most stupid title of any story anyone has every created. and as for the writers name? "Lucky_Hubby" if being married to a skank whore is lucky then I am very glad to be very unlucky.

gordo12gordo12about 11 years ago
It never ceases to amaze me

How many anono's read these stories and then complain. Closet wanna be swingers everyone of them.

Great story.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
Fuck it.

It was a pretty good story.

Seemed very credible as I don't think the participants were all that young.

Also, Janine probably asserted that Michel didn't like them because of the initial liason SNAFU. Michel had thought that they had contrived to put Janine in his bed, which he didn't want, so he railed against them. Janine was responding to that. She had no idea what the couple waas really up to.

Lewy123Lewy123over 10 years ago
Very erotic

Not usually my scene but loved it, you somehow made it all seem ok,

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Wow !

You sir, can really write ! I am so impressed with your descriptions and dialog. Why have you stopped? You are one of the best writers on this site. Easily among the top 10. I'm dying to read more stories from your fertile mind. Please ???

An enthusiastic 5. Thanks. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Four Into Seven

Bombing readers with seven names in the very first paragraph is a huge fail. Seven!! That's got to be a record. God is it irritating, though - and completely unnecessary. Do you like being a pain in the ass? What are you smoking, bro?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story.

Very erotic and very real. And emotional. Could almost feel the vibes of Lara!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story is unusual but very erotic & very believable.7

This is a well-crafted story.

I wish my wife were more like Lara.

Lara's husband is the luckest man on Earth. Michel is the second luckiest.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Excellent

Among the best here LErotica

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Well, Lucky_Hub is overdue. His second submission was 7 years after his first. It is now the 8th year and he is due another to give us another very hot wife-sharing gift. Or any other LW gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lara bitch

What a selfish bitch with a wimp husband

DenaliFXDenaliFXabout 3 years ago
Your love is so heart-warming and inspiring

your story here and the other one on literotica show women as so full of wonder for we needy men. It is mouth watering to read. Your expression of your wonder and love for your wife inspires me in raising my awareness and my love for my spouse. I need to hear more from you - for you, the writing should be cathartic and exilerating - even just thinking about the readers' reactions.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow a hot worthless cunt and a worthless closeted little bitch of a husband.

Bet your wife found out what a worthless dipshit you are and left you so you cant find it in you to make a story about the eventual destruction of two worthless people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous