Second Luckiest Man in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky_hub
lucky_hub
54 Followers

Janine pulled out her cell phone. "Well, ok." But with her fingers poised over the phone, a pained expression came over her face. "I don't know. I get the feeling he thinks I call him too much."

Suppressing a curse I hobbled over to the room phone. Next to the phone, on a notepad, was Michel's room number in Lara's writing. I casually turned the notepad over, then called the operator, asking to be connected to Dr. Boucher. Janine watched me with concern, then started dialing her phone "Ok. I'll try his cell at the same time."

Neither of us could get through.

I moved clumsily toward the door. "I think I'll go tell him in person. Guy thing. We gotta look out for each other."

Janine had a hurt look on her face. "I thought it would be a nice surprise..."

I stopped and put my hands on her shoulders. "Janine. I'm probably overreacting. I don't think you did anything wrong. You're like... the best person. I just think he might like to know ahead of time..." She followed me as I hobbled out the door.

"Brett stay here. It's ridiculous for you to run around on that foot. I'll tell him."

"No!" I lowered my voice a notch. "You can look for the producer, I'll go tell Michel."

Janine walked beside me, meeting my limping strides with rapid steps, her face filled with concern. "Brett, I want to fix this if it's going to be a problem."

We argued on the elevator ride down, and then out of the building. The more I tried to convince her to let me go alone, the more tenacious she became. We flew down the paths between the resort buildings, a ridiculous pair: her high-heeled feet like tiny pistons of an ever faster revving engine, matching my increasingly longer, loping steps. Janine had left two voicemails with the producer by the time we reached Michel's building.

Janine skipped the elevator, flying up the stairs to a walkway that surrounded the outside of the building. I stumbled frantically up the steps, rapidly losing ground. When I reached the walkway, Janine was twenty feet ahead of me. She suddenly stopped, and pulled out her phone. A look of relief washed over her face as she answered her phone, "Oh, Ms. Bennett, thank you so much for returning my call. I'm not sure Michel is available at the moment..."

I grabbed the railing, winded and in pain. I looked passed Janine. The door to Michel's room was but a few steps away from her. I then looked rapidly around, and froze, the color of Lara's low cut dress appearing from out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see her appear, on and off through the landscaping, approaching the building from below.

Janine continued to talk on the phone.

I looked frantically around me as Lara grew closer. When she was but seconds away from coming into full view, and before I could regret it, I threw the only thing at hand - my cell phone. It tumbled through the air, bounced on a patch of earth, then landed on the paved walkway with a series of sickening clacks. It slid to a stop, no less than ten feet from Lara.

I jumped as Janine shouted from my right, "Brett! What is your problem?"

I glanced down, to see Lara quickly retreat, back out of view behind a hedge. I then looked back at Janine's shocked face. I shrugged, "I... hated that phone since the day I got it. Good riddance."

She looked at me, and spoke with annoyance, pointing at her phone. "That was the producer. Everything is rescheduled." She then pointed emphatically behind me. "Go back to your room! I've got this under control." Her voice softened. "I will now tell Michel the good news, giving him plenty of time to prepare."

I watched as she marched to the door. She adjusted her dress and hair, took a deep breath, and then knocked.

Michel spoke before the door was fully open, "I want you so badly..." He then stopped, mid-sentence, as his eyes fell upon Janine. Janine barged her way in, causing the door to strike loudly against the stop. The last thing I heard before the door slammed shut was Janine squealing in happiness, "Oh Michel!"

***

"Dour professor, six o'clock." I watched Michel seat himself at a table on the opposite side of the courtyard. "Doesn't see us."

Lara glanced backward with her eyes but did not turn around. She then sighed. "We should never have tried this. What was I thinking?"

"Honey. C'mon. It was fun for a little bit..."

She looked at me sadly. "Not for me."

I glanced back over in the professor's direction to see him walking our way, a look of determination on his face.

"Uh oh. Here he comes." Lara's face had a look of dread. I leaned forward, "Honey, I'll handle this if you want me to. I'll just tell him to get lost."

"No. no." Her voice was full of frustration now. She gestured for me to stay seated. She then stood up to meet the oncoming professor. Upon seeing her, he straightened up a little more, but continued walking toward us.

He stopped about three feet from us, and stood with an icy stare. Lara began to speak but he interrupted her, "I do not want to hear it. I hope you are happy with your little game. It has put me in a very uncomfortable position." His voice was a sharp whisper.

Lara's voice was gentle and apologetic, "Michel, there was a mix up..."

He answered sarcastically, "Yes. What a strange coincidence that your friend appears in your place... you people are.... bad... very bad..." He then stormed away.

Lara dropped heavily back down in her chair. She brought her hands to her cheeks and looked up at the sky.

I pursed my lips and looked down at the ground. "Damn. Fish off."

The slap on my arm that followed, echoed throughout the courtyard.

***

Lara sighed. "Well, it's our last night." She moved around the room picking up items and packing them away. As she passed by me I grabbed her from behind, and began running my hands down her waist and around her incredible hips.

I kissed her neck and whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry about Michel... well I'm not sorry he had the hots for you, I'm just sorry it didn't work out." She nodded, swaying with me. I began moving may hands over more of her body, then continued whispering, "But you like him." There was no response for a second, but then she nodded again. I passed my hands lightly over her breasts, and pressed against her harder, my erection growing. I whispered more, "Would you have slept with him?"

She turned and embraced me, tilting her head so that I could have more access to her neck and her ear. I kissed her harder, then ran my hands along the skin of her back, under her shirt. I then repeated myself, whispering quietly in her ear, "Would have slept with him?"

I could hear her breathing louder.

I held her tighter and ran my hands down her pants, over the luscious curves of her ass. I nibbled her ear roughly, and continued whispering, "Would you? You know he wanted you. He told you. He called you. He practically begged for you to come to him. Would you have done it?"

She answered quietly, "Yes."

These words were like an electric shock to me, and I began lightly biting her neck, my hands moved wildly under her shirt. I muttered, "God damn it, I want you!"

She laughed in delight as I devoured her like an animal. She then grabbed me tight, and whispered in my ear, "Not only would I have done it. I wanted to do it." She giggled. "I wanted it..."

She screamed as I threw her onto the bed, and was on top of her in an instant. I mauled her shirt, pulling it off with the sounds of seams ripping. I looked at her for a moment, lying on the bed, angelic face, naked to the waist, subtle breasts bared, tangles of incredible hair. "You're driving me insane!"

She looked back at me, with both a smile and wanting, "Honey, I know we couldn't do the hotwife fantasy, but maybe we can do another one of your fantasies..."

I stared, mute.

She smiled coyly, and raised her arms further above her head. "Maybe you should tie me up -- so I don't go and get another man..."

***

I could hardly talk.

Lara lay naked, blindfolded and bound on the bed. Her wrists were tied together and fixed above her head. Each of her ankles was tied to a corner of the bed, with enough slack to bend at the knee, but not enough length to close her legs. I admired my handy work, a collection of ties, nylons, belts and shirts.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to settle down. I wanted to take my time, but I felt as if I was going to spontaneously come.

I moved to the bed, and climbed next to her. "Oh honey. You have no idea how bad I want you." I kissed her, starting at the belly button, then moved slowly downward. As I reached the top of her neatly trimmed bush, she raised her hips in anticipation.

I moved to position myself between her legs, but bumped into the dresser. Her phone, poised on a pile of magazines, slid off, falling toward the floor. I reflexively reached for it and caught it. However, the boot on my left leg threw me off balance, and I fell to the floor.

Lara raised her head from the bed, "Brett! Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Fine. Just lay back. Please, just lay back."

I looked at the phone, then looked over at Lara, then looked back down at the phone.

I rapidly scrambled to my feet, and made a bee-line to the bathroom. "Sorry Honey. Gotta pee."

I closed the door quietly behind me and then sat on the toilet, phone in hand. I furiously worked at the screen, found the number, and called. After a few rings Michel's face appeared on the screen. I watched as he closed his eyes and shook his head in disgust, the noise of the resort restaurant echoing in the background. His face bunched up, preparing for a tirade, but before he could start, I hissed into the phone.

"Michel, just shut the fuck up for a second! Look at the screen. Just look at the screen!" I flipped the mute switch, then opened the door to the bathroom, and covered the distance to Lara in series of jumping limps, my forsaken boot thumping on the carpet all the way. At about eight feet away, I held the phone up, and switched the image to the phone camera. Lara's figure slowly came into breathtaking focus. I slowly panned, and then zoomed onto her blindfolded face. I then clopped back to the bathroom.

Lara's voice sounded worried. "Is everything okay?"

I called back to her as I closed the bathroom door, "Fine. I'm really sorry. Just a few more seconds. Digestive problems." I flipped the sound back on and switched back to see Michel's stunned face. I whispered loudly into the phone, "Yes. It's exactly what you think it is. Room 212, by the hot tub. Room 212. If you're not here in ten minutes, you will regret the rest of your life".

He blinked, and then the image of his face immediately gave way to the view of the restaurant ceiling, as his phone hit the table. His roaring voice immediately followed, distorted from over volume, "Waiter!"

In seconds I was back at Lara's side. I remained standing, taking deep breaths trying to clear my mind, and get back in the mood. My heel throbbed.

She smiled, "Wow. It sounds like this is really working for you."

I leaned close, moving one hand through her hair, and the other up and down her chest, between her exquisite breasts. I caressed her body, gathering the thoughts running crazily through my head. She began sighing with pleasure. I sat for the next few minutes, trying to decide what to say. Had I just done something totally insane?

"Honey. Remember when we talked about a fantasy like this..."

She nodded her head. "We're doing it, right?"

"No. We talked about variations, right?" I looked back at the door.

Lara's voice was uncertain. "I'm not sure I remember..."

"Okay... Um. Let's pick a safe word."

Her voice took a worried tone. "What?"

I leaned close and kissed her deeply. "A safe word. If you say the safe word, we stop everything, immediately. Pick a safe word, Lara."

Lara seemed dumbfounded for the next few seconds. She shifted uneasily, and then answered me, "Camellia."

I kissed her again. "If you say 'Camelia', everything stops..."

Her voice had the beginnings of panic. "Brett what's..."

There was a knock on the door.

Lara froze. With the hand on her chest, I could feel her heart suddenly start pounding. Her restraints snapped as she temporarily strained against them. She spoke as if her breath was being robbed from her lungs. "Who is that?"

There was another knock on the door.

"Say the word and we stop... but if you trust me...."

Her chest was now heaving. Her head moved from side to side. She seemed to start talking, but didn't. She then swallowed and seemed to fall back into the bed. Her voice was barely a whisper, "I trust you."

I got up and moved to the door. I opened it to find Michel standing, wide-eyed. I held my finger to my lips and motioned him in. He entered the room, tentatively, as if in a trance, looking back at me every few steps. When his eyes fell upon Lara, he froze, and his hands flew to the sides of his head, as it shook in disbelief. He turned to me in stunned wonder. I met his eyes, smiled, and then moved to one side of the bed. He quietly slipped into the bathroom. I listened to him washing up as I sat in silence.

I watched as Lara strained to hear every sound, tilting her head backward, in a vain attempt to see from under the blindfold.

Michel arrived in silence, and took a position on the other side of the bed opposite to me. He continued shaking his head, looking at Lara's body in silent worship.

I took a deep breath and placed one hand on her torso. She immediately jumped, and then gave a short laugh of nervousness, and not a little fear. I brought my other hand down on her left breast, then began slowly caressing her, covering every inch between her neck and the start of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She began to visibly relax. Her lips parted.

Michel slowly leaned forward. His first touch landed on her right thigh, and I felt Lara completely freeze. Her mouth closed, and she breathed, loudly, and uneasily through her nose. Michel's other hand began moving over her belly. We continued to caress her, but she remained still as a statue. I began to worry.

Michel moved to the base of the bed, in clear view of her open legs. He shook his head even more. A look of uncontrolled wanting possessed his face. As he crawled onto the bed, the restraints made a dull snapping sound, as Lara attempted to close her legs.

Michel's hands landed on her thighs and she jumped back, once again snapping at the ties on her ankles. Michel looked at me with concern. I leaned close, "Are you okay, Honey? Say the word...."

She whispered, her voice taking an apologetic turn. "I'm not sure... I'm not sure I'm feeling good about this ..."

Michel's shoulders' slumped, and he stopped caressing her legs.

"Okay. Just say the word."

She was silent.

I began slowly kissing her neck, then lightly kissed her incredible lips. I whispered in her ear, "Just say it, and we can stop. But you could trust me..."

She nodded her head, and spoke under her breath, rapidly, and her chest heaved faster, "I'm trusting you."

Michel lowered his head between her legs, and his mouth fell on her opening. She bucked against the restraints and shouted, her voice at a higher pitch, "Oh shit!" Michel's head flew back. He looked at me, then looked at Lara. With more determination, he then slowly scooted closer. Once in position, he suddenly grabbed Lara's legs firmly with his arms, his mouth inches from opening.

I placed my hands on opposite sides of her waist. I then ran them up her sides, to her armpits. She gasped. I then continued moving up both of her of her arms, until my hands met at her bound wrists. I grasped them firmly, and spoke to her.

"Just say the word the word honey."

She squirmed, but we both held her fast.

Michel leaned close, breathing warm air into her.

She arched her back, and quietly whispered to herself. "Oh shit. Oh shit..."

I saw Michel flex has he held her legs tightly. He then once again, met her with his mouth.

Lara, bucked, but Michel held her fast. "Oh! Oh god!" Her breath came in puffs, and she twisted. But slowly, she stopped bucking, and a wave of relief seemed to wash over her. She gave a tremendous, shaking sigh, followed by a moan of pleasure. Her face then broke into a smile, a smile that I would commit murder for. "Michel... I'm glad it's you... I wanted it to be you."

He stopped going down on her for a second and answered her softly. "To miss you..." he looked my way, "I would regret it for the rest of my life." He returned his mouth to her, and her head fell back in pleasure, mouth open. I switched between watching Lara's face blossom in a slow ecstasy, and Michel's subtle movements. He, too, was making clear sounds of enjoyment. Within minutes, Lara's hips were swiveling, and she began saying under her breath, "Good... Oh god that's good."

Michel pulled back his right hand from caressing her sides, and moved it between her legs. With mouth and hand, he began to slowly increase his movements. Lara pulled against the restraints, and her legs began quivering. It had only been a matter of minutes, but she was coming, coming very hard.

I roughly kissed her neck and breasts as she emitted a deep moan and arched her back. With a dull snap, she broke the ties holding her right leg, and planted her foot deep into the bed, pressing harder against Michel's mouth and hand.

"Oh!..." Her head moved side to side as she bucked through her orgasm. "Oh!... Oh!..." The bed shook as she pulled at the remaining restraints with each contraction of her body. "Oh... god... oh... my god..."

Her cries of pleasure slowly subsided as her orgasm passed, and Michel slowed his movements, and pulled away.

Lara gave a last, tremendous sigh, then fell back into the bed, her freed right leg straightening out. "That was so good... Jesus..."

Michel raised himself. His clothes came off in a flurry of movements until he sat before her, naked, erection standing tall. He looked at me and pointed down to his cock, asking permission with his eyes. I leaned over to the suitcase on the floor, pulled out a condom and tossed it to him. He caught it, looked up to the sky in thanks, then ripped it open.

Condom on, he scooted closer to Lara, poised to enter her, and then spoke, "Lara, my darling, I apologize, but I will not last but minutes. We will take our time when I am hard once again."

Lara nodded.

He entered her tentatively.

"Ohhh." Lara's face smiled with pleasure.

Michel then, in one stroke, buried his cock to the hilt. Lara's mouth opened in surprise, then returned to a satisfied smile. He fell onto her, and began furiously thrusting into her. His mouth covered her face and neck with kisses, he whispered in almost desperation, words I could hardly understand, "so beautiful... treasure... incredible..."

Lara began pulling at the restraints over and over again. She then leaned back, and in a breathless voice called out, "Camellia! Camellia!"

I motioned for Michel to stop, and he complied, a look of shock and surprise on his face. I moved, quickly freeing Lara's wrists. She immediately tore off her blindfold and then wrapped her arms around Michel. As her left leg came free, it joined her right leg, pulling Michel toward him. She looked in confusion at Michel, then suddenly brought her hands to his face. "No Michel, don't stop. You don't stop. I just don't want to be tied anymore."

He nodded and then continued thrusting into her, until the bed was shaking loudly.

"Oh! Lara! Oh! Lara! I am coming!" He came with long hard strokes, screaming in pleasure with each push. When he finished, he collapsed onto her. They laid together for a few minutes, Lara stroking his back with her hands. Shortly afterward, he gently pulled out, and then rolled to the side.

lucky_hub
lucky_hub
54 Followers