Second Luckiest Man in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky_hub
lucky_hub
54 Followers

I was on the bed in seconds.

Lara met my smile with her own. Though she appeared spent, her eyes were bright. "Happy now?"

I nodded, moving between her legs. "There is one more thing, however."

She gave a languid smile. "Is there? Seems like there's more things than usual around here."

I pressed my cock up against her opening. "Honey, I am going to fucking die, if don't have you." My balls ached. My mind was consumed with but a single purpose.

She looked over at Michel, who seem transfixed, then looked back at me. I felt her hand grab my throbbing penis and start guiding it slowly into her. She smiled, "I guess I'll let you live another day."

***

Lara lay between us, Michel's hands caressing her left side, my hands caressing her right side. We talked and had drinks in bed. He laughed as we explained the mishap. He noted that he had not slept with Janine, and that the incident had been an ugly one.

He ran his fingers through Lara's hair. "For this opportunity, it was worth it."

I could see Michel press into Lara. She smiled. "Looking for another opportunity?"

Michel smiled. "Oh yes. My god, yes. And this time, we take the slow boat." He kissed her neck, and ran his finger tips over her left breast. "Shall we take the slow boat?"

Lara turned to me with raised eyebrows. I nodded. She turned back to Michel, "All aboard..."

He laughed and began pulling Lara to him when there was a knock.

We all froze.

Janine's familiar voice called through the door. "Guys? I never got the rest of my stuff." She knocked again. "Guys?"

Lara whispered in my ear. "Just let her leave."

I whispered back, "I think she still has the damn key!"

With that, the lock clicked, and we could hear the door begin to open.

Lara pushed Michel into the bed behind her, furiously piling the sheets and comforter over him. She then looked over my shoulder as Janine made her way into the room. As she turned the corner and saw us, she gasped and looked down. "Oh my god! Don't you guys ever stop?" Without looking up, she pointed at the bathroom. "I'm just getting my stuff. I keep forgetting it."

We waited silently, listening to her gather her things. She then re-appeared from the bathroom, stopped, and looked up tentatively. "Lara, I really want to apologize for not spending that much time with you." She sighed. "I was trying to get together with Michel, and... I was kind of jealous because I thought he liked you..." Her eyes bulged. "But let me tell you. I was wrong about that. I'm sorry guys, but he really doesn't like you." She looked at us directly. "Either one of you."

We both answered her with shrugs.

Janine looked at Lara with a confused look, "What kind of girl do you think he likes?"

Lara answered, a pained expression on her face, "You never know, right?"

Janine nodded quietly, then began moving to the door.

I shouted after her. "Janine. The card key. The card key. Please leave it."

Janine walked back into view. "It'll be here in the couch." But as she turned once again to leave, she suddenly stopped. "Hey." She pointed. "Is your foot all better?"

I followed her eyes to the end of the bed, to see Michel's feet sticking out below the covers. I looked back at her. "Yeah... well not better... but... um..."

Lara chimed in, "He's supposed to air it out every once and a while." She then increased the volume of her voice, "your feet get kind of cold though, don't they honey?"

I watched the feet disappear back under the covers. I then looked at Janine with a lopsided smile, "Wow, that feels a lot better."

She stared and muttered, "You really keep a tan...." She then looked up at Lara, "Let's meet for lunch tomorrow, before you go. Just like old times."

Lara smiled weakly in response. "Just like old times."

***

Lara rocked slowly with Michel as he went in and out of her with easy, gentle strokes. True to his word, she was on the slow boat. They had started with Lara simply laying back, quiet and still as he entered her. But things had slowly begun to build. Lara now moved her head, side to side, eyes closed. Her increasingly louder breaths were only broken by occasional swallows, or her tongue passing over her full lips. She began to grind down with her hips, her breath catching, legs starting to quiver.

Michel fully withdrew, then grabbed her hips, and turned her over. He then gently pulled until she was on her knees. I sat at the head of the bed, and looked at her face, her big eyes were closed, completely lost in pleasure. Michel positioned himself behind her, and then entered her with a single thrust. He then continued in a slow steady rhythm. Lara's eyes opened, and when she saw me, she shook her head in disbelief, and silently mouthed the word, "Wow." She closed her eyes again, and continued moving with Michel, meeting each thrust with a quiet grunt of pleasure.

Michel began to move faster, and Lara answered by nodding her head. She whispered, "Yes... Oh yes..." Again, she opened her eyes, but this time her eyes fell on my now raging, aching erection. She shifted her right arm to support herself, then reached with her left, wrapping her hand around the base of my cock. She gently pulled, and spoke between thrusts, "Come... Come to me..."

I scooted down, awkwardly sliding my boot underneath her. Once I was in position, she rested her left arm on my thigh, then without saying a word, engulfed my cock with her mouth. I jumped and grabbed her hair, "Jesus honey!" Then, as her incredible, soft mouth began moving up and down, I fell back, hands over my face, completely lost in pleasure.

I heard Michel speak, "Oh Lara, you are so good... so sexy. This ass.... my god, this ass..."

Lara pulled her head away from my cock, taking deep breaths, while her hand continued stroking me. She pushed back against his strokes. I could tell she was close to orgasm.

Michel leaned back, continuing the same thrusting. But he slowly moved his right hand from where it was stroking her back, to behind her. He spoke softly, "Let's try just a little bit."

Lara jumped, and her eyes grew wide, she looked back, her body still moving in time with his thrusts. "What are you doing?" But her initial surprise was rapidly giving way to a look of even more pleasure.

He stroked her back. "Oh it's just a little finger. It's okay, yes?"

She looked back. Her voice was breathless, "I... never had... someone... do that..." She then collapsed onto my thighs, "Oh my god..."

Michel leaned forward. "It's good Lara, yes?" He began thrusting harder and faster. "When you come, it will be very good. Trust me. I will do just a little more."

Lara's head flew up, and she emitted a cry. Her voice took a tone I had never heard before, almost a hiss. "Yes! Good.... It's good..."


She came in a quiet explosion. Her face contorted and her cheeks and neck flushed bright red. Her right hand clawed the bed and her left hand grabbed my thigh, so that I jumped in pain. Her body shuddered, and then continued to move with Michel. Her head then fell onto my thigh, and she let out a series of long moans.

Michel now had both hands on hips, and he began thrusting with more urgency. He shook his head side to side, spittle seemed to fly as he spoke. "Oh Lara... fantastic... so fantastic... you are a goddess..." He gulped for breath, on the edge of orgasm, he looked down. "My god this ass!" He then shouted as he came, in eight hard thrusts, each one throwing Lara forward. On the last he looked to the sky, shaking his head. He shuddered one last time, then leaned forward, kissed her back, and pulled out. He then fell to the bed beside her.

Lara let out a sigh of contentment. I moved my leg away as she fell forward on her stomach.

Michel settled onto a pillow, eyes closed, slowly stroking her back. "Beyond belief. You are beyond belief."

Lara turned her head, once again looking at my raging erection, pre-cum now dripping down the side. I watched, as if in a dream, as she pulled herself forward. She wiped my cock with the sheet, then once again took me in her mouth.

As the velvet softness engulfed my cock once again, I swore in pleasure. She moved slow at first, gently sliding up and down. I began thrusting upward, and she increased the pace, her hand stroking the length, and her incredible mouth following the top.

I could feel myself starting to come. She did not like the taste of come. I whispered to her, "Honey, I'm about to come." But her hand and sweet mouth did not stop. I sat up and spoke louder, "Honey, look out." But she began ever faster movements. I grabbed her hair, "Lara... Oh god honey.... Lara...." I thrust upward and screamed out her name, my body wracked in an explosive orgasm. And still she did not stop. I grabbed her hair, thrust after thrust, her mouth and hand delivering excruciating pleasure. At the point where I could take no more, she pulled back and took a deep breath, her eyes closed, my come spilling from her mouth. She was still for a second, then leaned forward and wiped her face with the sheet. She then lay in silence, looking at me.

When I caught my breath, I tried to speak. But all I could do was look deep into her eyes, and keep looking.

She met my gaze with her deep brown eyes for the longest time, and then returned a warm smile. She then made a face, "I have to go rinse my mouth."

As she rose from the bed, I caught Michel looking at me. He shook his head. "Unbelievable."

Lara returned from the bathroom, and settled in between us. We both moved in close. She closed her eyes, and placed a left hand with Michel and a right hand with me.

Michel leaned in close. "I loved what you did with your husband."

Without opening her eyes, she laughed and shook her head. "Honey, the slow boat's done. Abandon ship. Women and children first."

Michel laughed, and kissed her hand.

Within minutes, she was sound asleep.

***

I moved quietly to the door with Michel. He finished tucking in his shirt, then spoke in a quiet voice. "Tell me we will meet again."

"It's all up to her. I can't promise anything." I added tentatively, "But I know her... and I know this was important to her..."

I could see him nod his head in the dark. "Ok. You have all my contact information." He opened the door. As he was halfway through the doorway, he reached back and grabbed my shoulder, "You are the luckiest man in the world."

I smiled and nodded. "I guess that makes you the second luckiest man in the word."

He laughed. "This I cannot argue... Oui."

I silently closed the door, then made my way down the hall. I poured myself a small glass of wine, and pulled a chair up, next to the bed.

For the minutes that followed I just looked at her. The gorgeous features of her face: Full lips, long dark eyelashes, beautiful nose. I also saw the tiny crow's feet, starting at the corner of her eyes, the subtle laugh lines curving around her mouth, and a single grey hair, curling out of sync with the rest. All of it made her more beautiful and more desirable to me than the day we were married, so many years ago.

Years of memories played out my head. Struggle. Surprise. Sorrow. Joy. Wonder.

I sat in silence, in the dark.

The luckiest man in the world.

lucky_hub
lucky_hub
54 Followers