Second Summer Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the circumstances, the easiest position for me was to lean against the shower wall tile, using opposite the side of the tub to brace myself. My right foot was planted on the bottom of the tub and I lifted my left up to rest it on the edge against the shower door track. This left the shower controls to my right which made it easy to let the hose drape down and gave much better access to my aching pussy. With my left hand I reached down and caressed my poor pussy, rubbing my fingers over its wet surface to start. Even though I knew it was coming, when my fingers passed over my sensitized clit I couldn't help but jump and let out a gasp. God I was still so responsive! Was it EVER going to calm down?

Closing my eyes to allow me to concentrate better, I used my fingers to spread apart my pussy lips and then directed the flow of water directly against my exposed cunt. The sensation of the hot water flowing over me was incredibly and almost immediately I felt myself building up once again. Between my fingers rubbing myself and the water streams striking me, it was like instant orgasm. No long buildup this time, no gradual rise until the bonfire was lit. Nope, this was automatic ignition time. One second I was the quiet rocket on the pad, all ready to go. The next instant the countdown went to zero and my pussy erupted like it was being launched to the moon.

The transition was so sudden, so unbelievably strong, it was like someone had punched me right in the stomach. My first instinct was to bend over as I was unable to even breath for the first few seconds. Someone looking would have probably thought a bad cramp had just struck me which was exactly what I would have thought had it not been for the incredible pleasure I was also feeling throughout my entire body.

If there's one thing that truly defines the sexual differences between men and women (besides the obvious physical ones), it has to be the way we each orgasm. Admittedly, I don't have a penis and so I have no first-hand experience as to how it feels to get an erection and then spew out a stream of cum, but I have witnessed hundreds of men go through the process, usually with me as their incentive.

From my perspective, men are like balloons. Sometime I wonder if that isn't where the term "blowjob" really came from. Basically, sucking on a guy's dick has the same effect of blowing into a balloon, it gets bigger! I don't know if the balloon necessarily gets anything out of it, but men certainly seem to enjoy the process! If I stop any time before he cums, he just stays the way he is and then gradually shrinks back down again. However, if I "blow" him long enough, then it's like blowing into a balloon too long and suddenly it explodes, usually without a lot of warning. Once it explodes, there's no going back. To carry the analogy to completion, the explosion doesn't last very long, especially when you compare to how long it took to get there. Once it's done, it's all over with a bang.

It's the same with guys. Once you reach the point of no return, they're cumming and there's not a damn thing in this world that can stop them, not even if their mom shows up just at that moment (trust me, I know!). Considering all the buildup, the grand finale is really short, a few quick spasms, a load of cum and game over. In the old days you lit up a cigarette but today he typically just rolls over and sleeps.

Even though most men claim to realize that a woman's orgasm is a lot different from a guy's, you wouldn't know it from the way they act. Attention Guys!! Unlike you and your "the end justifies the means", for the girl the buildup IS the mean. The anticipation, the thrill of being naughty, the emotions, the circumstances, all of it contributes.

I find it hilarious the number of books and article written on the subject of why so many women never reach a true orgasm. Obviously, nobody asked them because the answer is really simple. For many women, just the buildup is enough to satisfy them. Ask a man if having a girl suck his cock and then stopping just before he cums is enough to satisfy him. If my experience is worth anything, the answer is pretty obvious.

Unfortunately, because men are unsatisfied when events don't lead to an orgasm, they incorrectly assume that it's the same for a woman. The worst part is that many women are made to feel guilty if they DON'T cum, as if it's some failure on their part. What makes it so sad is that many of them would be perfectly happy if the guy didn't made a big deal about whether they came or not. Is it any wonder so many women faking an orgasm? They don't do it for themselves, obviously, it's all to satisfy the fragile male ego!

That said, while for many women the buildup is great and satisfies their sexual needs, for those like me it's not always enough. An orgasm is one of the most incredible experiences any woman can have to the point they can become almost addicting. Sometimes I feel an actual physical NEED to have one. Although I have never done drugs, I imagine it is like the difference between having a headache and taking an Tylenol or cocaine. One makes you feel better and if you didn't know any better, you'd be satisfied with the results. However, once you've had a taste of the "real" stuff, then you realize just how good you CAN feel and you want more and more of it to the point where you become addicted to it.

There have been people who accuse me of actually being addicted to sex, or at least to my orgasms, but I don't agree with them. Sure, I enjoy them a LOT but it's not like I can't say no to myself, I just don't WANT to.

Earlier I had mentioned the two general "categories" of orgasm I experience, although that makes it sound all too clinical if you ask me. What I had just done to myself downstairs in the family room was a classic example of what to me is the ultimate orgasm - long and drawn out, like floating in a sea of the most unbelievable feelings of pure sexual pleasure with waves of animal lust breaking over you.

Once again, that brings up another difference between men and women. If a guy had just cum as hard as I had, he would probably be sleeping now, or at the very least his sexual needs would be temporarily met. Not me. Even after such an incredible orgasm I still wanted more.

Truthfully, I can't think of a single time when just having an orgasm eliminated the feelings of need in me. In other words, while I love them beyond words, orgasm are no "cure" for horniness. Many times I've masturbated after being well fucked by a guy. Out of courtesy I usually try not to let him know, as most guys take it as some sign that they didn't satisfy me. The point is, they made me feel good but no amount of fucking will ever totally "satisfy" me. It may take the edge off and make me feel better, but given the opportunity I'll ALWAYS take more!

So you may ask, what DOES satisfy me? Good question and hopefully by now you realize it's NOT something merely physical. Only by meeting my physical AND emotional needs can I ever hope to feel true satisfaction. Sure, an orgasm can help in that direction as the act of getting one drives much of my emotions, but it's rare that my emotional needs are fulfilled, certainly NOT by your average horny boy.

So who meets my needs the best? Easy answer - my mom. Most people would have expected me to say my dad given the incredible satisfaction it gives me to submit to him, but it is mostly by meeting HIS needs that I am satisfied. When I am with my mom we concentrate on meeting each other's needs in an equal partnership. Until I'm married, I suppose sex with my mom is the closest I'll ever come to making love with someone. So you see, fucking never satisfies a woman. Making love does.

With the remnants of my last orgasm still hanging around, this one was easy to bring about. Some women claim it is difficult for them to orgasm. Personally, I think they just don't let themselves go enough to do it. Once you learn the signs and how to encourage it within yourself, I think cumming to an orgasm isn't all that hard at all, especially when I'm as ultra-horny as I was today.

Finally I was able to take in a breath and I let it out again with a loud gasp that echoed in the bathroom. I turned the shower massager flow to my breasts and let the stream strike my hard nipples and run down my cleavage while my hand continued to work my cunt. Like a rocket after hitting apogee, I was already descending although my breathing was still like I had just finished running a mile as I fought to fill my lungs once again. Damn, that was one intense orgasm!

Ordinarily I would have washed myself off, done my hair, and maybe even shaved. Just as I had replaced the shower massager in its holder and was reaching for the shampoo, the door slid open and there stood my dad. It really didn't surprise me to see that he was nude, nor was it any revelation to see his cock was fully erect, standing out from his thick thatch of pubic hair like he was pointing a fleshy gun at me. How long had he been out there? As consumed as I had been with my own personal agenda, that was hard to tell.

"Well, judging from the sound of it, someone's still pretty damn horny!" he chuckled, looking me up and down with that "look" in his eyes that I loved to see.

Every girl in the world learns as men start to look at her differently what that "look" means. Whether they admit it or not, it means they want to fuck you. For most men, that's all it is, just a look but I always feel a thrill inside whenever I see it, knowing that in their hearts they would do me without a second thought if they could. The reason I loved seeing it in my dad's eyes was I knew what the results were going to be. My father wanted me; he wanted to fuck me, and when he wanted me that way I gave myself to him, totally with no questions asked.

"Oh yeah? Well it's your fault," I teased him.

"Really? And just how did you come to THAT conclusion," he laughed, loving it when I teased him this way.

"Well, you just ignored me downstairs," I pretended to pout.

My dad just chuckled again and shook his head. "So what do you think, that every time you get yourself off in front of me that I have to fuck you afterwards?"

"Well?" I replied innocently, as if the answer was obvious.

My father grinned as he stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him. It was a little tight with the two of us in there, at least in the width department and so he moved to face the shower with me in front of him, the hot spray now striking me in the back.

"Damn, you just never can get enough, can you?" he murmured to me, running his hands along the side of my face gently.

I just smiled at him, my expression more than enough to reveal my answer which he knew before he even asked the question. Since he first fucked me not long after my eighteenth birthday there was never a single time when he approached me that I had turned him away or refused to do what he asked of me - at least sexually (my bedroom clutter is another issue entirely and don't even get me started about his credit card!).

His large hands slowly made their way down my bare shoulders and over my upper arms, stroking me gently up and down with the tender touch of his fingers. Then he turned his hands palm up and let his fingers drag down from my shoulders to my perky breasts, his nails running over my rock-hard nipples, sending shivers up and down my spine. As they dropped off the bottom of my boobs and onto my stomach, he turned his hands over and caressed each of my breasts with one of them.

"God, you're so beautiful," he whispered to me, his voice husky and deep with the lust I knew was building inside of him, just waiting to be released. "I love the feel of your tits, so firm yet so soft."

"Touch me daddy," I said softly to him, "Just tell me what you want."

"Oh baby, you KNOW what I want."

"I want you to want me daddy... show me how much you want me."

He put his arms around me and pulled me in tight to him. I could feel his strong body pressing against me, his erect cock digging into my stomach. I hugged him as well, feeling safe and secure in his arms as only your father can make you feel. I loved him so much and I knew he loved me and would never allow anything bad to happen to me. No matter what he wanted of me right then, I would have given it to him without hesitation.

"Suck my dick," he commanded me in a barely audible whisper, "Put it in your mouth and suck it."

My heart fluttered at his demand. I loved it when he was direct and to the point, none of this flowery language so many guys tried to use with me. "Suck my dick" - how much more direct and to the point could he be? What really turned me on, though, was that it was my DAD who was demanding it of me.

Many a guy has asked me to suck his cock and some even try the domination thing. In this case, though, the man telling me to blow him was the same one who use to tell me to clean my room, to look both ways before I crossed the street, to stop squirming in church. Now to have my dad now see me in a sexual way, as an object of his deepest desires and lust, commanding me to perform oral sex for him, made me feel so much more grown up and mature. It was like the first time he allowed me to drive the car but so much more satisfying.

"Yes daddy," was all I said.

For the next ten minutes or so, I'm guessing at the time and it could have been a lot longer, I sucked my dad's cock using every technique I knew. Frankly, I think I give a pretty damn good blowjob when I set my mind to it. No two dicks were ever the same which is what keeps it interesting and fun for me. Of course, the one I knew the best and blown the most was my dad's I knew exactly what he liked, exactly how to switch between licking him with my tongue and taking him in my mouth. I knew how far he liked me to take him in and when to just nibble on the head or deep throat his entire cock. Best of all, I could recognize the signs of when he was getting close to cumming and know how to either back off enough to keep him aroused or when to finish him off for the grand finale. Privately, my dad has told me that I blow him even better than my mom, which is about the greatest compliment he could ever give me!

Several times he almost came and I tasted his precum. I knew if I kept pushing it that sooner or later he wouldn't be able to stop and I had more ideas of what I wanted to do with my dad than just a BJ. Holding his cock in my hand, I stood back up. My dad had turned off the water shortly after I had started sucking him which made it easier for me so I no longer felt the heat of the stream against me. I looked up at him with my best "innocent little girl" look I could muster.

"Don't you want to fuck me daddy?" I asked him softly.

My dad hugged me tightly once again and again I felt his dick digging into me, even more so this time if that were possible. His hands reached around and grabbed my firm ass, one butt cheek in each of his large hands. I felt him squeeze my ass and pull my naked body in even tighter against his.

"Oh baby... you know I do," he replied, just a gentle whisper in my ear.

"Tell me what you want daddy," I begged him, wanting to hear him say it.

I knew perfectly well what he wanted of me at that moment but it still thrilled me to hear him say it, no matter how many times I had heard him repeat it before. It was a little game I played with him at times and he usually went along with it to make me happy.

"Oh Kelly, I want to fuck you so bad," he said, a little louder as his lust grew even stronger. "I want to feel my daughter's pussy around my cock. I want you to do be a good girl, to do whatever your father tells you to."

"Then fuck me daddy," I pleaded.

My pussy wanted his cock so bad I thought my crotch was going to explode. Masturbation's great and all, but nothing beats having the real thing inside of you, especially your dad's. "Please daddy, PLEASE fuck me."

Really, what father would turn down his daughter's plea to fuck her, even if he hadn't already made up his mind to do so? I was more fortunate than most girls in that I knew my dad was going to fuck me from the moment I saw him standing there nude outside the shower so all this was just a little fun game for us. How many fathers who hadn't given in to their private lust for their daughters would really say no if she came to him and begged him to take her? Not many, I would bet!

There was something about hearing his daughter beg to be fucked that always seemed to turn on some sort of sexual switch in my dad's brain. Sure he was already horny and already lusted for me, but the expression on his face and the intensity of his eyes as they stared at me suddenly took rose to another level entirely, like some sort of sexual afterburner had just kicked in. Up to this point, I could look at him and see a horny dad, turned on by his slut of a daughter. Now it was more, MUCH more. Now I saw a man totally consumed by his most deepest and base hunger. It was like I wasn't even his daughter anymore but more like a lamb alone with a starving wolf.

Although I could never imagine wanting to turn him down at this point, sometimes when I look back at these times I have to question whether he would even allow me if I did. A darker force was now in control and he was going to not just fuck me, he was going to mate me like some wild animal in heat. My heart pounded as I waited for him to make his move, both from the excitement of the moment and perhaps even a little bit of fear if I was to be perfectly honest with myself. I trusted my father explicitly and submitted myself totally to him because of that. Even so, that look like the one he now had was sometimes a bit intimidating!

Without another word he turned me around and pushed me forward such that I was leaning against the back wall with my ass sticking out for him like some bitch in heat, presenting herself to her mate. He was completely in charge, putting me in the position he wanted. As horny as he was, I knew he wouldn't take much longer to enter me and sure enough, within seconds I felt his hand opening me up and the head of his incestuous cock was pressing against my pussy.

As soaking wet as I was, it was easy for him to enter me and he quickly plunged his dick deep inside of me. I groaned loudly as my pussy was finally filled with a cock, just as I had been fantasizing so many times earlier today.

"Oh daddy, that feels soooooo good," I moaned softly, although it was considerably amplified in the confined quarters of the shower.

Dad didn't say a word but just went to work stroking himself in and out of me slowly, as if he was savoring each inch of penetration. It felt like a bow being drawn across a tight string on a violin as his hard dick rubbed against the sensitive inner lining of the opening to my pussy. When his head would almost come out of me, the increased diameter would stretch me out just enough to send a chill through me until he re-entered me again. God, this was what I had been wanting all day and I was finally getting it!

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me faster," I pleaded, rocking my ass back and forth in time with his strokes.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "God I love fucking you, fucking my little slut."

Between my blowjob and now the feeling of my tight pussy around his cock, I knew my dad wasn't going to last long and sure enough, I could tell from the way he was pounding himself into me and the frequency of his strokes that he was ready to cum.

"Cum in me daddy... I want to feel your cum inside of me."

One of the things I loved about fucking my dad was he wasn't into the "cum all over the girl" thing like porno movies seem to have convinced guys that girls supposedly love. While most girls I know, including me, put up with it and pretend to like it because we know it turns a guy on, the reality is that I would much prefer it go where God intended it - my mouth or my pussy. Cum is a mess to clean up, especially when it gets in your hair and besides, it just feels good when a guy cums in you.