Second Summer Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to get his cum cleaned up from me before someone else wanted to be with me so guessed it was on the other side of the kitchen and so I went in the kitchen to see. For a moment I had forgotten about Beth but when I turned the corner it was sort of hard to forget her any longer. She was naked except for her micro-skirt which was pulled up around her waist. She was riding one guy's cock who was sitting on a kitchen chair while sucking the dick of the other. Her ass was facing the guy she was fucking while he had his hands on her hips, helping her to keep it going.

My timing was perfect as just when I walked in the guy she was blowing erupted and spewed cum all over her face. Unlike me, Beth loved it when guys did that and she didn't even open her mouth to let any of his cum inside. He had a pretty good load himself and I saw globs of it in her hair. I just shook my head because I could already hear her complaining later about how hard it was getting it out. Oh well, she asked for it!

Beth looked at me with a nasty grin on her cum-covered face and I winked at her and kept on walking until sure enough, I found the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I realized I was more of a mess than I had imagined and it wasn't until that moment that I realized that this was what Beth had seen on me when we were just together. No wonder she had grinned at me the way she had.

I started to wash myself off when the door suddenly opened, making me realize that I hadn't locked it behind me. To my surprise, in walked Mike.

"I figured you'd be fucking Tanya by now," I teased him as he apologized for intruding. Despite his words, I noticed that he wasn't making any attempt to walk out either. I also noticed that he was still sporting a decent hard-on as well. You had to hand it to him, the guy had stamina!

"Oh, she got sidetracked by your friend back there," he responded, "What's her name... Beth?"

I nodded and he chuckled saying, "Well, your friend is one hell of a nympho. I don't think I've been to a party here she wasn't there as well. Tanya couldn't resist joining in with her again, they make quite a pair you know."

Well, THAT was news to me. Beth had never mentioned anything about a regular girl-girl gig at these parties. Hmmmmmm, the things you learn about your best friend!

"So then, why are you in here?" I asked, my eyes fixed on his dick which he was starting to stroke slowly to keep it erect.

"This IS the only bathroom on this floor, you know," he laughed.

"Yeah? Then why aren't you taking a pee?" I countered.

Mike chuckled and replied, "Well, let's just say we have some unfinished business."

I looked at him with one eyebrow cocked. What was he talking about? My expression must have told him that I didn't know what he was talking about because he then proceeded to explain.

"You DO give one hell of a BJ, you know, but I didn't get a chance to screw you."

It was a little crude but effective in its own way. Looking at his erect cock, the prospect didn't seem all that bad to me either. I guess I could have teased him a bit and pretended to be uncertain but what would be the point of it all? Frankly, I wanted him to fuck me just as bad as he did. So I just did what any other horny girl would do under the circumstances.

"What are you waiting for then?" I asked, turning to expose my butt to him and then spreading my legs apart and leaning over to let him get an eyeful of my nice ass and pussy. Despite his bravado, for whatever reason I seemed to have caught him off guard; maybe he was expecting me to banter some more with him without giving in so easily. Well, it wasn't like we were at some church party after all, so why not get down to what we all came for?

"Well, are ya going to fuck me or not?"

That got Mike moving and he grinned broadly as he moved in behind me. As for me, I didn't care whose it was, all I wanted was a dick in me, the hell with any foreplay or whatever. Fortunately, Mike must have been thinking along the same lines because I immediately felt his cock pressing up against my asshole. Wrong move!

"Not there," I warned him, reaching between my legs to move his dick to my pussy.

What is it with the anal crap anyway? I have never understood why any guy would want to stick in dick in the same hole my shit exits from when a perfectly good pussy is waiting for him! I have to admit that it feels pretty good when a guy licks my asshole but I'll be damn if I will even kiss him afterwards, let alone return the favor.

Fortunately he didn't put up a fuss like some guys have when I tell them no anal. No sooner than he felt himself against my pussy then I was almost knocked off my feet as he grabbed me by the hips and rammed his cock deep into me in one hard motion. For a moment it hurt as his cock violated me without warning but that was quickly overwhelmed by the sensations created when his dick began to stroke quickly in and out of me.

"Damn, you're fucking tight," he said between grunts as he banged his crotch up against my ass with each inward stroke.

If there was one thing I was proud of about my body, it was the way my pussy was still as tight as it was back when I was sixteen. My dad said I was even tighter than Kristi, who was two years younger than me. Then again, Kristi had probably been fucked twice as much as me and she loved her big dildos whereas I preferred my own fingers. Still, it was nice to know I had something about me that was better than my cute cousin.

In retrospect, I'm not sure what this says about me, but at the moment, the only thing on my mind was the feeling of his cock inside of me. What would he have said if he knew that I really didn't even care much about who he was or anything about him other than what he had between his legs to fill my pussy with? Under the circumstances, facing away from him as he drilled me from behind was the best position as I wasn't even interested in looking at him.

Frankly, if there was some way to detach his dick from him and just use it to fuck me, that would have been fine by me! (Alright, don't say I should just use a dildo - they aren't the same as the real thing.)

Mike wasn't exactly doing anything to make this a Kodak moment himself. He was just fucking me in the purest sense of the word. Neither of us said a word to the other. This was the epitome of why I tell people I don't do sex parties that often - it was just cold, impersonal sex. Yet at this moment, that was what I wanted.

When my dad fucks me, I have to be sure that his needs are met, that his lust is fulfilled in whatever way he wants. That's not to say I don't enjoy it; of course I do. The point is that his feelings and needs come before mine. When other guys fuck me, it's just for the sexual thrill and pleasure but I still can't help but be concerned somewhat about the guy's needs. If nothing else, I would hope that when we are done his memories of me are of the best fuck he has ever had. There's also the little matter that he's certainly going to tell his friends and a girl's got to think about maintaining her reputation!

This was one of those rare times when I could just let a guy fuck me and not give a damn about him. This was sex in its purest and rawest form - unemotional and uncaring, each partner only concerned about self-gratification. The funny thing for me was that as much as I crave a good orgasm, I wasn't even trying for one now. Was it that I didn't want to give him the satisfaction?

In any case, unlike him, I don't NEED to always cum to fulfill my needs. What I DID need, though, was for HIM to cum. What good as it just to have his dick in me if he wasn't going to fill me with sperm at the end? What I wanted was to know that me and my pussy could get him to the point of no return, to that event which he couldn't stop once it was in progress, all because of sexy little me.

It was a little more than that as well. There is just something that hits my emotional buttons when a guy cums inside my pussy. I can't even imagine how much sperm has been released inside of me but it never fails to thrill me as much as it did the first time my boyfriend came inside of me.

In my mind I imagine his dick inside of my pussy, the head surrounded by me, caressed by me and then suddenly I feel the warmth in me and I try to imagine how it must look when his sperm shoots out from the tip of his cock and spreads out inside of me. I imagine all those millions of live sperm, futilely making their way deeper inside of me in search of an egg that isn't there.

Mike was about at that point now, judging from the way he was holding himself deep in me, pressing his crotch tight up against my ass like he was trying to push his dick up to my throat. Then it happened. Mike groaned as if he was in pain as I felt him jerk behind me and that warm glow I loved so well swelled deep inside of my pussy. Mmmmmmm, he was cumming and nothing was going to stop him now until he was finished.

There was something about the finality of it, the knowledge that once set in motion this wouldn't stop until we were done, that thrilled me. It would be like watching a tidal wave heading for you on shore, knowing that it was coming and there was not a damn thing you could do about it.

Considering he had just cum not that long ago, Mike was still able to give me a respectable load of sperm. When he was done I wondered for a second what he would do next. God, the last thing I wanted to do at this point was snuggle!

Mike abruptly pulled his dick out of me and without a word, he turned and left the bathroom, leaving me bent over with his cum dripping from my pussy. I stood up and looked in the mirror. Damn, now I really looked like a mess! There was a brush next to the sink which I used to try and straighten out my hair somewhat. Splashing some cold water on my face, I dried myself of with a towel from under the sink, rubbing my face vigorously and then drawing the terrycloth over my boobs and then between my legs to wipe up his cum.

Well, THAT was interesting, to say the least!

Chapter 6 - Gangbanged

======================

I gathered myself up and headed out of the bathroom and back into the kitchen. Beth must have wrapped things up with her guys as nobody was in there. I opened the refrigerator and was pleased to find my drink of choice was available - Diet Coke. Opening up the can, I leaned back against the sink and took in a long swig. The carbonation helped clean out the cum taste that was still in my mouth from my earlier BJ of Mike.

I could hear something coming from the living room but couldn't make out exactly what it was. I had about half the can down and was debating what to do next. Honestly, I think if Beth was to walk in and say it was time to go home, I would have gladly left. It had been an experience tonight and so far the party was just as I would have expected - simple and impersonal. I'd sucked a cock and been fucked adequately so what more could I ask for?

I had been in the kitchen all alone now for about ten minutes and I was beginning to wonder what was going on. Eventually my curiosity overcame me and I walked over to take a look in the living room. What I saw both turned me and yet at the same time pissed me off a bit.

In the middle of the living room carpet was Beth with the other girl, each laying on her side with her head between the other's legs. Surrounding them, seated on various chairs and the couch, were the three guys, each stroking himself as he watched the 69 show being put on in front of him. Now why hadn't I been invited to this little session?

Then I noticed that Mike and Tanya weren't in the room. Hmmm, something told me that Tanya hadn't quite approved of Mike's bathroom antics. I suppose having him walk out with his dick covered with my pussy juices might have tipped off Tanya that he hadn't just gone in to take a pee! If that was the case, it seemed pretty stupid of Tanya considering she had to have known what a guy like Mike would be doing given the opportunities at this party. Maybe one of them wasn't feeling well either and so they had to leave but somehow I didn't think that was the case here.

When I walked in, the guys noticed me first but they seemed more interested in the lesbian show. Beth was laying such that she could see me when she looked up but she seemed too interested in the hairy pussy her face was buried in to notice I was there. I couldn't believe she hadn't invited me to this. Admittedly, I had sort of isolated myself from the party being with Mike so much, but that didn't excuse her completely.

Since the girls seemed happy with their situation, I figured the guys were fair game. A sudden urge struck me to show that I could be part of this too and I could party just as much as Beth and the other girl. Sure, I may prefer 1-1 sex when I'm on my own, but that doesn't mean I can't keep up with anyone else when it comes to sexual games. (Well, maybe not my cousin Kristi but then, who could?)

Walking over to the nearest guy, I leaned over and said seductively, "Wouldn't you rather do something besides just watch and jerk off?"

Spencer (I think that was his name) looked up at me and then ran his eyes up and down my nude body. "Whatcha have in mind?"

"Well, how about the three of you fucking me?" I suggested, "After all, it only seems fair since the girls seem to be taking care of themselves without you."

The other guys were looking over at me now, probably wondering what was going on. Spencer motioned for them to come over to where he was sitting on the couch. I switched places with him such that the three of them were standing in front of me as I sat there like a queen holding court.

All three of them were pretty good looking but their cocks were all unique. Spencer, the first guy I had approached, definitely had the biggest cock. It wasn't huge but by comparison to the other guys, he was at least an inch or two larger. Andy had the smallest dick. The poor guy must have been teased all his life. Then there was Simon, who like the Momma Bear, was in between the other two. He had the classic dick, about five or six inches at most with a bit of a banana curve to it. All of them had nice hairy crotches so that pleased me as well.

"Hmmmmmm," I stalled as I debated how to do this. Then a light went on over my head and I knew what I wanted.

"OK, here's how it's going to go down... Spencer - you fuck me while I blow Andy and Simon fucks my boobs."

Seemed simple enough to me but they looked confused. Typical guys!

"All together or one at a time?" Andy asked. He looked a little panicked and I wondered if he had ever gangbanged a girl before. With his small dick he probably was a little shy around girls, let alone do it with other guys.

"All at once, silly!" I admonished him, "Now let's get going, I'm horny."

That was certainly true. It was hard to believe a few minutes before I had been contemplating leaving and going back home. I guess I can be forgiven for changing my mind when three naked studs are standing in front of me sporting erections, each wanting a piece of me for themselves. Spencer look the most happy with the situation, which was easy to figure out since he was assigned to fuck me first.

Turning to Andy and Simon, I said, "Don't worry guys, you'll get to fuck me before it's over so don't think Simon's getting all the pussy."

From the looks on their faces, I guess I had underestimated how badly they all wanted to fuck me. Spencer, who had previously looked like the cat who had just eaten the canary, looked a little crestfallen on learning he had to share my cunt with the other guys. The other two, though, both looked noticeably happier with the arrangement.

Laying back on the couch, I started to rub my boobs and pussy to tease them a bit.

"Well, what are you all waiting for... an engraved invitation?" I teased them even more, "C'mon boys, come and get it."

The three of them looked at one another as if uncertain how to proceed. I guess they hadn't done this before at a previous party which sort of surprised me but then I didn't know what they had done in the past. Andy took the initiative and started to straddle my chest but I knew that wouldn't leave room for Simon.

"Other way around," I said, motioning for him to get on above my head. He appeared confused at first but then seemed to figure it out and he kneeled behind my head and lowered his cock to my face. His hairy balls surrounded my nose as his cock slid into my open mouth. Mmmmmmm, he smelled so damn sexy with a mixture of his male musk and sweat.

With Andy's ass covering my head, I couldn't see much else but it didn't take a psychic to figure out what was happening below. Simon took the position that Andy was first inclined to and I felt his hands on my boobs, pulling them together to surround his cock. I didn't have the world's greatest boobs and so this was not something I normally had a guy do to me, but they were at least big enough to be able to rub the sides of his cock although not nearly as much as your typically porn movie would show.

With two dicks working on me, Spencer was the last to take up his position. His hands spread my legs apart until my outer leg actually fell off the couch and then he raised my inner leg until it rested on the top of the couch. I was still pretty wet from my previous fucking, not to mention the remnants of Mike's cum in me, so he had an easier time of getting his dick in me than Mike had. He went right to work without any further fanfare, stroking himself in and out of me slowly.

It had been a long time since anything like this had happened to me. Three cocks were working me over, two of them in me and the other rubbing against my boobs. Not a bad situation to be in if you asked me! For a girl who loved cock as much as I did, this was about as good as it gets!

To be perfectly honest, it was hard to concentrate on all three of them. My attention would wander between the cock in my mouth, to the one in my pussy and then to the feeling of the other on my boobs. It wasn't like I went in a continuous circle between them but instead went from one to the other in a rather random order. Andy's little dick was easy to take in my mouth while Spencer's larger cock was making my hungry pussy respond.

Three horny guys fucking one slutty girl didn't exactly set the stage for a long, intimate love making scene. They had been stroking themselves pretty vigorously when I came in to the room so it wasn't like they were starting from scratch or anything. If nothing else, it was like they were in a race to see who could cum first!

If it WAS a race, Andy won. Actually, the boy caught me by surprise. It is a rare day when a guy cums and I'm not ready for it as there are usually all sorts of signs to warn me. Usually he starts to stroke himself deeper and faster, there is the faster breathing, and then the almost imperceptible swelling of his dick as the cum prepares to explode from him.

Maybe it was because I was distracted by the other two that I missed these in Andy, or maybe he was just fast, but whatever the reason his cum burst into my mouth so quickly I almost choked on it. Recovering quickly, I sucked hard on his cock, trying to draw every drop from him that I could. He only had a couple of large loads, followed by a few smaller ones before he pulled back from my mouth.

I knew what Andy wanted, why he had pulled out of my mouth just after cumming. Like most men, he wanted to see the fruits of his labors, to see his cum on my tongue and in my mouth. He needn't have worried; I wasn't going to disappoint him by swallowing it down immediately. I stuck out my cum-covered tongue and then blew cum bubbles between my lips. It was all a show for him as I would have been happy enough just to swallow it and get things over with.