Second Summer Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers

The best thing about Andy cumming first and getting off of me was that it let me see Simon in front of me. I lifted my head enough to see his dick sliding between my boobs. It was just in the nick of time as it turned out. Maybe it was the sight of seeing Andy's cum in my mouth, maybe it was just his time, but whatever the reason it was Simon's turn. He didn't know how lucky he was! Not many guys get to cum between my boobs but in this case I made an exception and I felt the warm cum hit me on each of my boobs and then on my upper chest.

Simon wasn't exactly the mother lode of cum either but he shot a respectable load. He used his dick to spread it around my boobs, running the tip of his cock over my nipples until each was covered with sperm.

With Simon and Andy out of the way, that left Spencer. If you had asked me from the start, I would have bet on Spencer as being the first to cum. After all, his cock was fucking the ultimate cock-pleaser - a girl's wet pussy. It wasn't like he was holding out THAT much more though. Within a minute of Simon getting off of me, Spencer finally came and for the second time at the party I felt a guy's dick releasing his load in me. I guess Mike had spoiled me because Spencer didn't have near the same amount of cum but I wasn't complaining.

Unlike the other two, who had immediately dismounted once they had cum, Spencer didn't appear too willing to throw in the towel. After he had finished cumming, he kept his dick in me and actually started stroking himself in and out of me again. You had to give him credit, he was taking all the pussy that he could get.

"Sorry big boy, I promised Andy and Simon they could get some pussy too."

Spencer looked a little dejected but he accepted my decree. Reluctantly, he withdrew from me and my pussy had that empty feeling I always get whenever a cock suddenly leaves it. Fortunately, in this case there were two more waiting.

Thank god for the resilience of youth! Had my dad been one of them, he would've had to wait an hour or two usually before he was hard enough to fuck me again. Not these guys though! Both of them had just cum and yet they were still horny enough to stay hard to fuck me. Pardon my ego, but I like to think some of it had to do with the girl they wanted to fuck as well.

Andy and Simon looked at each other, sizing up the other to see who would go next. Not surprisingly, the guy with the bigger dick took control. He was about to settle in place where Spencer had been but I wanted more than just another fucking like the first. After all, variety is the spice of life! To Simon's surprise, I got up from the couch and pushed him back down into it until he was sitting on the edge. His cock was still nice and hard, pointing up like it was training itself on me like some heat-seeking missile.

"Mmmmmmm, nice cock," I murmured as I turned around and backed into him.

He spread his legs to let me in and I settled down into his lap, letting his dick slide into me in the process. With Spencer's cum in me and having been fucked twice now, he slide in pretty easily and I leaned back to push him in further.

Spencer and Andy were watching intently and I wondered if they were even breathing they seemed to be so still. I smiled at them and began to rock on Simon's dick, letting it move in and out of me as a result.

"God I LOVE to be fucked," I whispered, loud enough though to be sure they could hear me.

Simon just sat there, letting me do the work which was fine with me. One nice thing about being on top is I get to control the depth and speed of his cock in me. Another benefit of this position was I could see the other girls as well. By now, of course, they had realized what the guys were doing with me. Interestingly, they didn't seem to care! Now and then I would catch one of them stealing a peek at me but for the most part, they were more interested in licking each other's pussy than watching me being fucked.

My hands were free in this position so I put them to good use. So far I hadn't even come close to an orgasm and it seemed a waste of good cock not to cum at least once at the party. With a dick moving in and out of my pussy, I knew it wouldn't take much on my part to bring about the desired results so I just went the most direct route and went straight to work on my clit and nipples. I had to hurry because I wanted to cum before Simon and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer, regardless of the fact he had cum just a little bit before.

It wasn't really a fair race, I had all the advantages. Having two guys watching me play with myself while a third was fucking me was the icing on the cake for me. If there was one thing that beat masturbation, it was masturbating with an audience! I love it best when my dad watches me, even if he doesn't always do anything in response. Just knowing he can see me pleasuring myself, knowing what I am doing to myself, is enough for me.

As my orgasm struck, my pussy clamped down on Simon's dick and I could hear him groan with the simultaneous pleasure and pain it must have caused him.

"God damn, you're going to flatten my cock!" he squealed as my pussy cum began to flow over his hard dick.

"Shit, look at her cumming," I heard one of the others say, Spencer I think, "God, it's all over his prick."

I didn't have anything to say myself, I was just taking in the moment and enjoying myself. I forced myself to loosen up on his cock enough so I could bounce on it and I fingered myself enough to keep my orgasm peaking.

"Cum inside of me," I begged him, "Make me cum harder."

Having a guy cum in me while I was in the middle of an orgasm was about the best thing I could ask for. If anything could push me deeper into outer space, that was it!

Simon was a guy and guys are easily manipulated and Simon was no exception. What choice did he really have? He had a slutty college girl riding his cock, moaning with pleasure as she maintained her orgasm with her fingers, begging him to shoot his load in her. If he HAND'T cum then and there I would have been more surprised. Sure enough, the poor boy did as I expected and I felt my orgasm surge as his cum was released in me. God, this was heaven!

I couldn't concentrate enough to bounce on his cock at this point so I just plopped down hard on his lap and ground my ass into his crotch. I could feel his pubic hair smashed against my ass and it was like a soft brush caressing my butt. He didn't have much to give me this time but as they say, it's the thought that counts.

Once he was done I stopped playing with myself to let myself wind down faster. I probably could've sat there longer, mounted on his cock like a butterfly in a collection, but I knew I had yet another dick waiting for me and if there was one thing I hated, it was to leave a cock waiting!

I lifted myself up and off of him and for a moment I felt a bit unbalanced. My orgasm hadn't completely wound down yet and just standing up was enough to stimulate me to where I felt like I was about to collapse on the floor.

"Not bad," I managed to say, grinning at Simon, "Now it's Andy's turn."

I already knew in what position I wanted Andy to fuck me. He looked to be the strongest of the three which is why I had waited for him to try this, but with his small dick I was still a little concerned. Well, if we didn't try it then we would never know.

The three of them watched me, like little puppies waiting for their momma to show them what to do next. My pussy was a real mess by now, between the three loads of cum and my orgasm in the past hour or so I was a sticky and wet. It didn't seem to bother them, though, so why should I care? I climbed up on the couch and stood on my feet on the edge, facing Andy who had followed me. I still wasn't that much taller than he was, even standing on the couch!

"OK, let me climb on," I instructed him.

He looked confused but I would've been surprised had he known what I was talking about. Even so, he caught on quickly as I put my arms around his neck and then jumped out from the couch and wrapped my long legs around his waist. His strong arms and hand reached under me and helped to hold me up and I enjoyed the feeling of his hands squeezing my ass.

"Mmmmmmm, put your cock in me now," I said, as if I needed to tell him anything further. He shifted my weight and while he held me up with one hand, he used the other to direct his dick to my well-fucked pussy. As small as he was and as dripping with cum and sperm as my pussy was, he easily penetrated me.

"Mmmmmmm, that's so much better," I moaned softly, "Now fuck me Andy, show me how good you can fuck me."

This was not a position that I used very often. Actually, hardly ever when it comes down to it. Once I was with a guy who was quite a bit bigger than me and one time when we were messing around in my bedroom he just picked me up and I playfully locked my legs around him. To my surprise, I could feel his dick under my ass and we squirmed until he was able to penetrate me and then, as they say, the rest was history. Afterwards I told my mom about it who then, of course, told my dad who asked me about it Some time later my dad reminded my about that day. We tried it and it was a bit too awkward for me so that was the end of it. Wow, and now I was going at it again!

Fortunately for me, Andy was incredibly strong so he was doing most of the work while I just held on for the ride - literally! It was like I was mounted on a pole and I worried that if he slipped I might not be able to hold myself up and would break his dick off. Can that even happen? Well, thankfully I never had to find out.

As strong as Andy was, I knew he wasn't going to be able to keep this up for long but I was willing to go along with it as long as he could. He was grunting pretty good after a few minutes and finally he must have had enough because he turned to face the couch. For a moment my heart skipped a beat as I thought he was going to drop me but what he did was basically fall forward such that I landed on my back with him on top of me

Amazingly he stayed in me throughout the entire maneuver. As they say, it's not the size, it's how you use it. Now we were back to more conventional, missionary style sex. Sure, Andy's cock didn't fill me nearly as well as the others but it did the job and in the end, that's what counts.

"That's it Andy," I encouraged him, "Fuck me harder... you can cum in me if you want to."

Given the other three guys had already left their loads in me, it should've been obvious to Andy that he was more than welcome to cum inside of me as well but it never hurt to massage the fragile male ego. Besides, I've never had a guy tell me he didn't like hearing a girl ask for it.

"Ahhhhhh," Andy groaned and I saw him close his eyes tightly and grimace as he tried to hold back for as long as possible. Finally it was more than he could bear and with a loud gasp I felt his hips push tightly into me and then jerk, his ass clenching under my hands as I pulled him into me.

"Give it to me Andy... give it all to me."

He was doing his best, you had to give him credit for that. Maybe it was some form of compensation for having such a small cock, but when he came a second time I could have sworn it was bigger than the first. When he was finished, he just stayed in me, holding himself still and I could feel his cock twitching inside of me.

I hadn't really paid a lot of attention to what was going on around me once Andy had started banging me so now that he was done I turned my head to look around. Now that all of them had fucked me, the guys were already heading off to the kitchen for another beer or whatever. Even Andy didn't stay for long and quickly pulled out to go join them. It was the ol' male sex switch again, going to OFF once he had fucked me.

My interests turned to Beth and the other girl. Apparently, they had finally had their fill of pussy and were sitting together in the middle of the floor, watching Andy and me finish up. I looked at Beth who was grinning and I just shrugged my shoulders as if I had nothing to do with anything that had just happened.

"Hey, what can I say, you guys looked like you were busy so I had to find SOMETHING to entertain myself."

Beth and the other girl laughed and I was glad to see they were cool with me. Beth got up on her knees and then worked her way to her feet and sat down next to me.

"Well Kelly, from the looks of your pussy, you certainly were entertained!"

I looked down between my legs and had to smile. She was right, I was swollen and wet with an almost steady stream of cum draining from me. For a moment I thought she was going to dive in and lick it out of me but unfortunately she didn't seem to be interested.

It was back to the bathroom again to clean off except this time nobody barged in to fuck me, much to my disappointment. When I came out I was still half expecting Beth to want to fool around some more with me and the other girl but apparently, she was happy with what she'd had for one night. My guess was that with such a small group, once she had fucked the guys and licked a girl, doing it again was redundant and so things ended quickly as compared to the larger parties where more combinations were available.

Well, I was OK with it as I sort of felt the same way. Once a guy fucked you it was sort of "been there done that" the next time unless you had plans to see him afterwards. For casual sex like this, once you had the notch on your belt, doing it again was just more of the same.

Beth and I got dressed and said goodbye to everyone. I had a feeling the three guys weren't through yet and if the last girl remained, they might get to repeat their gig they had just had with me. For guys, it didn't seem to matter how many times they fucked you, they were always ready to do you again.

When I got home, I noticed my parents' cars were in the garage so I snuck in quietly and found them sleeping in front of the TV set in their Lazy-Boys. Well, I had been fucked pretty well so there was no sense in waking them up and I quietly went upstairs to my bedroom.

I quickly stripped and toyed with the idea of a shower. I really did need one as I was sure I reeked of sweat and sex but I made the mistake of laying back in my bed once I had undressed. A wave of sleepiness rolled over me instantly and I suddenly realized how exhausted I was. Oh well, I would probably need a shower in the morning anyway assuming my dad gave me his extended wake-up call that he liked to give me on weekends.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep with dreams of cocks surrounding me, all of the cumming on me at once in a massive collection of cum that covered my entire body. Not a bad way to fall asleep after a day like today.

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Another Kelly Classic

You make me so jealous whenever I read about your life. I only wish have have your courage and then fun that comes with it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Canoe Trip Guide Guiding a group of horny women isn't easy.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party She went just to watch but ended up well fucked.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories