Secondary Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me Jeff. Put your hands on my ass and slowly run them down my legs."

Having never had the opportunity to do this to a real live woman before I was a little surprised that my hands didn't shake as I placed them on those perfect cheeks. My palms immediately began to buzz with an electric tingle. I'd never touched anybody that had produced this effect on me and wondered if things got better from here, would I survive the night?

Quickly deciding there were worse ways to die my hands began to slide over her ass and down her thighs to her knees. Then I slid them back up only this time my hands were on the inside of her thighs and didn't stop until my fingers eased into her crack. She pushed her hips down a little to make sure my fingers got a warm introduction to her pussy. I took that gesture as an invitation and moved my index fingers over the part of her outer lips exposed by the tiny thong.

"Oooohhh Yessss Jeff. I love the way you touch me. Your hands tell me you not only desire me but also admire me and value me without wanting to possess me. You are a true innocent Jeff. There can be no secrets between us, no hidden agendas, no expectations, no unconscious judgments. Only truth. I will teach you how to be with me in a way that few people will ever know. We will go beyond sex for a while into a realm of pure ecstasy."

Having never had sexual intercourse before I wasn't too sure what lay beyond sex but I trusted her and if she could take me there then I was all in. I raised my chest up until my head was inches from her ass and took a deep breath. If the tea didn't make me intoxicated then the fragrance that suffused my nostrils would have been enough. My olfactory nerves were overwhelmed with an aroma that no language has a word to express. The mixture of scents that included her own personal pheromones was so exotic and dizzying that I had to close my eyes and try hard to keep from fainting.

I leaned forward and placed my lips on her right cheek and kissed her as tenderly as you would kiss a newborn baby. She pressed back ever so slightly to encourage me to continue. My lips then took a tour of her ass, pausing occasionally to softly lick a spot or gently nibble the immaculate flesh with my front teeth.

She moved forward abruptly and swung her leg over me to stand beside my chair.

"That feels incredible Jeff but this is not the right time or the right music for that."

She then continued her dancing until the tune ended. "How are you feeling Jeff?"

"Very good. Better than I can ever remember feeling. You're really a good dancer. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Here and there. I love to dance. It's great exercise and has a spiritual component that appeals to me. I once saw a movie with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers where they danced everywhere they went instead of walking. I did the same thing for a week and it was great fun."

"Didn't people think you were crazy?"

"People who dance are often thought to be crazy by those who cannot hear the music."

"I hadn't thought about it like that. So what's next on our agenda?"

"I'm just starting to feel the Ecstasy and I need to take this make-up off so how would you like to join me in a bath?"

"Wow! I'd love to. Nobody has ever asked me to bathe with them before. It sounds like fun."

"Oh it is. It's one of my favorite activities and an indulgence I allow myself at least once a week. I've got a big tub so we won't be crowded even though we'll be close together most of the time. I get turned on running my hands over somebody while I bathe them. It's very sensual."

She led me upstairs and into her bedroom where she quickly removed what little clothing she had on. I was so entranced watching her undress that I forgot to remove my own clothes.

"You need to get naked to bathe with me. Now take those clothes off and I'll go get the bath started."

When I walked into the spacious bathroom the bath was running and she was sitting in a little chair removing her make-up. I didn't feel the least bit embarrassed to be naked with her. Maybe because she had already seen me naked from the waist down when she gave me that fabulous blowjob in the lab. But it could also be the effects of the tea she had given me. I was feeling a warmth spreading through my body that made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I sat on the edge of the tub and watched her until she scooted the chair back and started walking over to the tub.

She moved with the effortless grace of a leopard. I could sit and watch her walk for hours. Hell, I could sit and watch her do anything for hours. She was the most beautiful female I had ever been this close to in my life. She reached for the tap and turned off the water then stuck her hand in to feel the temperature.

"That's perfect. Get in and sit in the middle of the tub."

Following her directions, she got in and sat behind me.

"I'll start by washing you and then you can wash me. I'm going to wash your hair because when you have taken Ecstasy you want to be as clean as you can."

She picked up the spray and began to wet my head. The warm water felt great raining down over my body. She then put the spray down and poured some shampoo in her hand and began to lather up my hair. She did this so precisely and slowly that it felt more like a massage than a shampoo. The sensations were heavenly. Her delicate fingers gently caressed my head and neck until she was satisfied that my hair was clean enough. She rinsed my head with the spray then spread her legs around mine and pulled me back until I was lying on her.

"The Ecstasy is kicking in now. Just lie back and relax. Feel my body pressed against yours and breathe with me. What we're doing now is becoming comfortable with each other, getting to know that we want to be close and not just to use each other for sex as though we needed to get it over with as quickly as possible. Men benefit from this too but for women it's an absolute necessity. This tells us that you value us."

The warm flush of the Ecstasy was all over my body now. I felt incredibly peaceful and my breathing slowed to match hers. This wasn't sex. It was intimacy. I had never experienced this with another person and now I was being given a graduate level class in it. Why didn't people do this with each other all the time? Are we all so preoccupied with our phones and jobs that we skip this? Are we that crazy, that busy? Have the ten thousand things so completely absorbed us that we forget to live? She kissed the back of

my neck and massaged my shoulders with her hands. Waves of pleasure coursed through me with each heartbeat. Why don't they teach this in college?

"OK your turn." She pushed me up and retracted her legs and turned around. I turned too so I could begin to shampoo her hair. Repeating her technique, it only took a few seconds of lathering her hair until my hands felt like they were actually experiencing something akin to an orgasm just from the touch of her hair. I slowed my movements and moved my fingers through her hair as though I had never done this before and never would again. The pure sensuality of this mundane act assaulted my senses. It was all I could do to finish washing her so I could rinse her and lay her back on me like she had done.

The lather had run down over her face so I washed that too. Touching her was indescribably sensuous. She gave herself to me completely and seemed to almost purr when I slid my hands slowly over her face. I resisted the urge to kiss her, knowing what we were engaged in needed to proceed slowly. I rinsed her and wrapped my legs around her. She leaned back on me and put her wet head on my shoulder. Our breathing synchronized.

It was at this moment that I began to realize just what an astute chemist she was. The combination of compounds she had put in my tea were nothing short of miraculous. The brew was altering my body, mind and consciousness simultaneously. My sexuality was increasing rapidly. My mind was racing with thoughts that were attempting to make connections with my past and present in new and startling insights. My consciousness was heightened and moving from that little voice in my head to other unexplored realms. She was more than a chemist; she was an alchemist, a magical conjurer, a sorceress.

I could easily have been pulled in different directions to explore the effects individually but I knew deep down she was inviting me, challenging me to take the full ride and absorb all that was happening without being overwhelmed. So I did the one thing that seemed to make me better able to cope with this chaos... I cupped my hands and brought the water up her stomach until I reached her fabulous breasts. I poured the warm liquid over them and refilled my hands with her soft mounds. The impact was explosive, for both of us. I had never felt anything more wonderful than her breasts. My arms became high voltage lines carrying the sensations to my brain where they spread through my synapses at the speed of light.

I had felt a girl's breasts before while making out with her but I had done it perfunctorily. It seemed to be a logical and hopefully welcome escalation of what she expected me to do. It was a pleasant experience but I realized now that it was done as prelude to something else, not as an activity to be enjoyed for itself. After the initial shock of feeling them in my hands, Carol's breasts put me into a spell; they mesmerized me. Their warmth, texture, shape and suppleness all combined to drive my brain to the red line as it tried to keep up with the pleasurable messages it was receiving.

I was aware not only of the external characteristics of these delectable appendages but also of the inside of them. I could sense their contents and could feel the blood flowing through them, the same blood that had only recently been in her beautiful heart. I began to caress them reverentially. Handling them as if they were fragile Faberge Eggs. She began to sigh softly as I tenderly massaged her. Nothing I had ever done had given me this much enjoyment. It was truly rapturous. My fingers lightly brushed across her nipples as though I was blind and trying to read Braille. I actually trembled as I felt them enlarge and harden.

I thought about how these incredible organs gave an entire grouping of living beings their name: mammals. They were my first contact with the world; the source of my nourishment. They literally convey life from one person to another. Suddenly, I got an almost irresistible urge to suck them. I forced myself not to yield to this urge because I knew we had more to do in the bath so I filed this desire away for later.

"Jeff I feel everything you're feeling while you do that. Your hands are telling me that we are in the same place. We've gone past words for a while to a place of pure sensory experience. I'm going to turn over now and face you."

She lifted up and rolled over then moved to a sitting position in front of me with her legs spread over mine. She scooted forward until her pussy was close to my stomach then laid back. "Wash me. Play with me like you did with my tits. Explore me and discover me. Be as amazed as you were before. Touch me any way you want to. Tell me without speaking of the wonders you perceive."

It's almost impossible to describe the way I felt at that moment. There she was spread open and displayed for my inspection as unselfconsciously as a two-year-old child. The few women I had seen naked before always seemed to be a little shy and reluctant to expose themselves this completely. Not Carol. There wasn't a trace of embarrassment or inadequacy in her. She was who she was and she was totally comfortable with that. So was I. I 'd never seen anything as beautiful in my life. Certainly no one had ever shared herself with me this completely. It was an extreme expression of trust that exceeded anything I'd ever been granted before.

I put my hands on her hips and pushed her away from me a little so I could pick up her right leg to begin washing it. I used a washcloth and poured some body wash on it then began to wash her foot as slowly and carefully as I would if I were washing a baby. My fingers slid over her foot and her toes in the slippery suds of the wash. I continued up her calf with the cloth and studied her leg as I bathed it. I could feel the muscles as my hand slid up and down.

When I reached her knee I started down her thigh since her leg was bent. When I reached her crotch she used her hand to pull her leg back toward her so I could get to her butt and lower hip. I switched to the left leg and repeated the actions that I had just performed on her right one.

Once her legs had been washed she scooted up to give me access to her stomach. In order to reach her chest I had to bend forward. I hadn't even noticed my dick was fully erect until it pressed against her bald slit. It slid around on her as I used my hands to wash her lower chest and stomach. I paused when I reached her pubic mound. She had pushed forward so that my hard dick was still pressed against her pussy. I looked at it lying contentedly against her with the head protruding above her clit.

Putting my hands under her hips I raised her up so I could cross my legs to elevate her completely out of the water. Now the head of my dick was lying directly on her clit. I poured some body wash on my hands and began to wash her mound. My thumbs reached down on either side of my erection to slide over her outer lips all the way to her crack to I wash the juncture of her lips and thighs then used my left hand to pull my dick back so I could wash her slit. My hand tingled from touching her. Her pink labia were a work of art. Her clit sat proudly in its wrinkled hood at the top.

Then pouring some of the body wash directly on my dick, I used it to rub her slit, sliding back a little so the head was aimed at her clit and rubbed it against the glorious pink nub. She raised her hips a little so I could slide the tip up and down her slit parting her labia until reaching her opening. I held it there and slid my hand up and down my shaft before pushing just the tip into her. She moved her arm to replace my hand on my cock with her own. Her eyes sparkled as she began to slowly stroke my shaft while letting the head slip in and out of her vagina with each stroke.

Despite the erotic nature of what we were doing it didn't really feel like this was a sexual act. In fact, it surprised me that I wasn't on the verge of having an orgasm and spraying cum all over her beautiful pussy. Instead, this felt more like play. We had become childlike. This was innocent foreplay allowing us to become familiar with each other before turning our passion loose. She was teaching me how to be patient, how to delay gratification in order to maximize it. This was secret knowledge that could only be transmitted one on one by those whose trust was absolute.

She let out a moan and slid back. She didn't have to tell me that it was now my turn. She washed me as lovingly as I had done for her. When she reached my genitals I placed my hips on her crossed legs as she had done before. My dick was still impossibly hard and only got harder when she began washing my balls. Her delicate hands gently played with my testicles for several minutes. In between caressing them and tenderly squeezing them, one of her hands slid into my crack where a finger teased my puckered asshole before the tip slid slowly into my ass.

Finally she turned her attention to my dick. What would probably have appeared as a hand job to anybody watching was actually more of a therapeutic massage that kept me at the very limit of arousal without making me feel like cumming. She had already demonstrated her ability to make me cum when she gave me that incredible blowjob in the lab at school so I knew she could induce my ejaculation in a matter of seconds if that were her intention. Thankfully it wasn't. She took the time to give me moments of pleasure that I would remember for the rest of my life.

She moved back and uncrossed her legs then stood up. "It's time to make love Jeff. We can come back later and take another bath but I want to feel you inside me now." She stepped out of the tub and I followed her. We dried off with two big fluffy towels then I spent time drying her hair and brushing it. When it was dry, she took my hand and led me out of the bathroom. We stopped at a small closet where she retrieved a large comforter before continuing downstairs and out into the courtyard past the pool to a spot on the manicured lawn under a huge oak tree. She spread the comforter out on the grass and lay down.

"Lie down beside me and hold me."

My arms wrapped around her as she rolled on her side to face me. Her radiant smile was beautiful and erotic. When our lips met I felt waves of warmth rush though my entire body. We were passionate but gentle as we kissed like the lovers we would soon be. My hands slid up and down her back feeling her warm skin. Sunlight played peekaboo with the leaves of the tree as it twinkled on us. I was surprised that I felt no fear or anxiety about what to do. I was confident that she would show me everything I needed to know.

"Oh Jeff, isn't this a wonderful day. I can't think of anybody I'd rather share it with than you. We're going to have so much fun. Where would you like to begin?"

"I'd really like to suck your tits. When I held them in the bath they affected me in a very powerful way and I want to experience them again."

"Oh yes, what a fabulous idea. I love to have my tits caressed and sucked. Go ahead, get started. Feast on them as much as you like."

Kissing my way down her neck and across her chest my lips found the nipple of her left breast. I cupped my hand under the warm soft mound and began to flick my tongue over her nipple, and then switched to licking it with long forceful passes of my tongue over the hardening bud as it increased in size. When it was fully extended I pursed my lips around it and sucked it slowly into my mouth. The feeling and the taste seemed to reawaken long ago buried memories of doing this to my mother and made me pull my legs up into a fetal position.

The more I sucked on her the more I wanted. I opened my mouth and tried to envelop as much of her tit as I could get in my mouth. My tongue lashed her nipple and my cheeks dimpled I was sucking so hard. My other hand moved to her right breast and fondled it; my fingertips exploring the little bumps and contours of her large areola while I continued to nurse her left one like a baby. My cock was so hard it began to throb as I suckled her. Finally I moved over to suck her right breast and moved my left hand down between her legs. She was wet and my finger slid easily through her slit. She moaned as I kept nursing her and playing with her pussy.

"Oh Jeff, baby that feels so good. It actually feels like I'm nursing you. Ohhhh, ohhhh, yes, suck me Jeff, suck all you want."

I could have kept nursing her for hours but decided I could always come back for seconds so I reluctantly abandoned her tits and began kissing my way down her chest until I reached her navel where I spent some time licking her before continuing on to her bald pubes. I was somewhat familiar with this activity from my first encounter with sex despite the less than satisfactory results.

Without even asking her to, she spread her legs and laid flat on her back then drew her knees up to invite what we both knew was coming next. "Oh Jeff, yes baby, eat me. Lick me, suck me and play with me to your heart's content. I'm just going to lay here on this glorious day and listen to the breeze rustle the leaves and feel the dappled sunshine on me while you make love to my pussy."

I spent a few moments just looking at her. The very sight of her made my heart beat faster and my cock throb. Her pussy was a masterpiece in shades of pink. Every part perfectly arranged without a single blemish. I leaned my face close and inhaled the indescribable aroma of her womanhood. The exotic scent made me dizzy. Her labia glistened with her juice as the sunlight flashed on them through the leaves of the tree above us.

123456...8