Secondary Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game started at seven and would be over by nine so I went home and had dinner with the folks then drove back to the high school and went to the gym. It only cost two dollars to attend the game and students and teachers could come for free but I paid the two bucks because it helped the kids. Watching the cheerleaders go through their routines at half time gave me a newfound appreciation of both their beauty and their athletic abilities. Cassie, Marsha and Lee were all excellent gymnasts and acrobats. When the game ended I walked over to where they were packing up their equipment and told them I thought they did an excellent job of cheering the team to victory. They seemed to be excited to see me and were glad I had made it to the game.

The next Monday when they came to class they all wore skirts with hems just above the knee. Each of them made a deliberate effort to ensure that I saw what was between their legs as they slowly slid first one leg then the other onto their chairs. Their pussies were all clad in rather conventional panties but each wore a different pastel color. During the class, frequent flashes by each of them made for a very interesting afternoon. When class ended they made the same slow exit from their seats to be sure and let me know that this was indeed a deliberate conspiracy to display their crotches.

Each day that followed got wilder. Tuesday the skirts were a little shorter and the panties a little smaller. The number of flashes increased and Cassie sat with her legs spread and her ankles crossed for at least fifteen minutes. Wednesday raised the ante yet again: shorter skirts and even smaller panties. These were white and very tight and did not seem to reach up high enough to cover all their pubic hair. I guessed that like Carol, their pubic hair had been removed. At least I couldn't see any evidence of it. As black as Lee's hair was it would have shown under the sheer white cotton panties.

Thursday was an all out assault. Skirts as short as their cheerleader outfits and very sheer lace panties that left almost nothing to the imagination. I had guessed correctly, their crotches were completely devoid of pubic hair. By the time class ended, I could detect a thin line of moisture running the length of their slits.

Friday was a real shocker: Thongs. Their outer lips peeked enticingly around either side of the tiny patch that did a miserable job of covering their slits. Amazingly, they could put on this striptease and still pay attention to the lesson. It was as if they had a separate nervous system that controlled their bodies while their minds kept focused on the material. I was at a disadvantage here because my cock took control of my mind and it used up a lot of my CPU cycles reacting to the sight of these gorgeous young women.

When class ended I asked Marsha to stay for a moment because I wanted to talk to her. She played coy and gave me a look that said she couldn't imagine why.

"Marsha let's get something straight." Now she gave me a look that said she'd like to get something straight. I couldn't tell if she could see that something was already straight but I continued. "I'm enjoying what you and the other girls are doing. You're all very pretty and this is a fun little game, so as long as you can do the lessons and we don't get caught you can keep it up." She raised an eyebrow at that last remark as if she did indeed know that it was already up and she'd be happy to keep it that way.

"Mr. Pierce, I won't beat around the bush. I like you and so do the other girls. Any one of us would be thrilled to date you so you can take your pick. Or you can rotate through all of us if you'd like. There are seven more cheerleaders on the squad and we all think you're really hot."

"As appealing as that prospect is, I cannot accept your offer because I'm your teacher."

"Are you really? You're not on the permanent staff and you don't have a contract that precludes dating a student and we're all over eighteen so what's to stop you?"

"I wouldn't want to test the legality of what you just said in front of a disciplinary hearing and even if it was technically as you say, I have to adhere to the same ethical standards that full time staff do. It would set a bad example that could get all of us in a lot of trouble. We just can't risk it. However, having said that, you'll all be graduating in a few weeks so after that, I'm all yours if you still want me."

"You can count on it Mr. Pierce. I'm going to spend a lot of my summer just hanging out at the pool at my parent's house. You can join me if you'd like. The other girls will be there too and I'm sure they'd be delighted to entertain you. I'm glad you're OK with our little flash show. We'll try to keep it interesting for you." As she walked to the door to leave she pulled the back of her short skirt up and revealed her incredible naked ass to me. She didn't even turn around to see my reaction as she opened the door and left. I wondered if I could survive this much stimulation for the next few weeks.

The next Monday was going to be busy with the assignments that all of the students had been given. Each person had been tasked with finding something they thought was interesting and pertinent to the period from 1750 to 1800. I had set up a private network so their papers could all be available to us on our laptops in class as each person presented the assignment. They were all exemplary. They had spent a lot of time researching things that most history texts never even mention. One of the young men wrote of how disease influenced the outcome of battles and another presented a work on the weather and how it affected the history of these times.

When it came time for Lee to present her paper she really floored me. The first thing she did was set up a couple of Bluetooth speakers and began to play one of Mozart's piano sonatas. As the incredibly beautiful music played she juxtaposed the wars, epidemics, political intrigues and the struggle between the ruling class and the peasants. Then she pointed out that in those days of no indoor plumbing, electricity, telephones or automobiles a genius like Mozart could create something so wonderful that it has lasted to this day. I was really blown away by her insights and told her it was one of the best papers I had ever read. These kids were fantastic.

We didn't get much time to play our little game but on Tuesday they took it to the limit. They were very careful to sit down without revealing anything at first. A few minutes went by and then Marsha asked me a question. While I was answering her she very slowly spread her legs to reveal that she had no panties on beneath her obscenely short skirt. My heart rate jumped and my palms got sweaty and I could barely finish my answer. When I did, Cassie slowly parted her legs to reveal that she too had gone commando. I turned my gaze to Lee as her legs opened wide to reveal her hairless pussy to me.

The little minxes gave no indication, not even a smile, that this wasn't just another day in class. I had no idea if the young men in the back knew about the girls' little game but they sure didn't show it if they were aware of it. I spent the rest of the time with a raging hard-on. I was really glad that I had set up our own private network so we could all collaborate on documents instead of my having to stand and write on the whiteboards. I never did like doing that anyway.

I let the students discuss the events in the chapter of the textbook that we were currently studying while I enjoyed the spectacular sight of three gorgeous young females displaying their bare crotches for my enjoyment. My thoughts drifted back to that day in my high school history class with the other Marsha. I pondered whether she had been sending me a message that she may have wished she could be my Marsha but knew it just wasn't in our stars. Maybe what she did was to let me know that someday my Marsha would come into my life and all that I felt for her could at last be realized. Silly, I know, but how else to explain what I was looking at.

That Friday while two of the boys were having a spirited debate about the causes of World War I, Lee looked at me and gave me a wink. Damn she was pretty. She'd be enough to distract you even if she wasn't sitting there flashing her naked pussy at me but the more I looked at her the more enraptured I became. I licked my lips and quickly stuck the tip of my tongue out. My cell phone was lying on my desk in silent mode so I reached over and turned on the video recorder and aimed it at her just as her hand slid slowly off the table then crept stealthily toward her crotch.

The tip of her finger reached the hood of her clit and pulled it back to reveal her pink nub. She began to rub it in slow circles using her middle finger to stimulate her love button. As the debate heated up in the rear of the classroom, Lee's pussy heated up only a few feet away from me. Finally her parted legs tensed and the movement of her finger became frenetic as her eyes fluttered closed. I watched spellbound as she climaxed and almost came in my pants when I saw the little trickle of juice that leaked out of her vagina. The look on her face was unforgettable. I had never seen beauty and sexual fulfillment so perfectly in harmony.

What she had just done completely disconnected me from what I was supposed to be doing. My consciousness was completely absorbed in looking at the most erotic sight I had ever seen. This wasn't the least bit pornographic. It was sublimely human, pure, feminine, authentic and totally without shame or embarrassment. I had never experienced anything like this even with Carol. It touched my very soul. My respect and admiration for Lee increased immeasurably. I knew in that moment that I was in the presence of much much more than a teenage girl masturbating. I had been blessed with the rare privilege of a goddess showing me something extraordinary.

I heard someone call my name and snapped out of my trance to answer a question from one of the young men in the back of the room. With a great deal of effort I managed to tear my eyes away from Lee and get back into the discussion of today's topic. The knowing looks I got from Cassie and Marsha told me they were aware of where my mind had been and were undoubtedly planning their own masturbatory exhibitions for my delight. I didn't know if I could survive the few weeks left until graduation when I would finally be able to actually be with them the way we all wanted.

The girls stayed behind when class ended and informed me that the prom was this Saturday and asked me if I had plans to attend. "Jeff, we already have dates but any of us would gladly break them if you would go with one of us."

"Marsha, you know I can't do that and even if I could I wouldn't mess up some young man's chance to be with one of the hottest girls in the school. I will however volunteer to be a chaperone for the prom as is customary for teachers and I promise each of you at least one dance."

"You're a really good guy Mr. Pierce. You will definitely be rewarded for your standards and your integrity after graduation. In the meantime we'll keep your interest up in class and give you previews of what's in store for you."

It wasn't only my interest they kept up. I couldn't wait to get back to my house so I could connect my phone to my HD TV and watch the video I had made of Lee while I stroked my hard cock. This time when she came I came with her as my hot pearly cum spurted out of my cock like a series of lava eruptions from a volcano. I couldn't resist repeating this activity three more times before I went to bed, exhausted but happy.

The next day, after slowly sliding into their chairs so I could renew my acquaintance with their bald beavers, each one in succession took something out of her purse. It appeared to be a silver cylinder about two inches long and a little thicker than a thumb. There was a thin wire attached to one end. The other end of the wire led to a small plastic case with a dial on it. Cassie was first to lick her fingers and rub the little cylinder to get it wet. Then she reached down under her skirt and made a show of rubbing it against the entrance of her vagina before finally pushing it inside so only the wire remained visible. Her hand moved to the small plastic case and her fingers turned the dial until I saw her legs twitch and her eyes open wide.

By now I had figured out that the little cylinder was a vibrator. She had turned it on so that I could barely detect a soft buzzing sound. Marsha repeated this procedure followed by Lee until all three of them were soon merrily vibrating their way to an orgasm. I wouldn't have been surprised if they could coordinate their climaxes but they reached orgasm independently so I could concentrate on watching each one silently cum for me. I thought my cock would rip right through my pants it was so hard.

On Friday they showed up for class five minutes early and I got to watch them insert butt plugs up their asses before the guys arrived. Seeing the little pink plastic ends of the plugs snuggling close to their stretched assholes as they sat with their legs spread was really getting to me. Before they left Marsha said, "Today's demonstration was just to let you know that after graduation all our holes will be available to you. We hope you like ass play because we have some very lifelike dildos and we're all adept at using them for anal sex. We're looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night at prom. Sweet dreams Mr. Pierce."

On Saturday my mom took me shopping for a tuxedo. Since I had not gone to my own senior prom in high school she insisted that I have a high quality tux instead of a rental. The prom started at seven and ended at eleven. It was not held in the gym as many of them are but in the ballroom of a five star hotel. This venue was normally used as a meeting room for businesses but also hosted wedding receptions and other functions. Tonight it had been decorated beautifully and instead of a DJ playing records there was a twelve-piece orchestra to provide the music. Obviously this was one of the many advantages of going to a school in a very upscale neighborhood where all the students had rich parents.

I showed up precisely at six forty-five and got a nice gold name badge instead of a stick-on that had my name illegibly scribbled on it. I was very impressed by the attire of the students as I watched them arrive. Most of the young men wore tuxedos and a few had white dinner jackets on. One very handsome young man had on a chocolate brown velvet tux with a stand-up collar that was very classy. There were none of the brightly colored suits that you see in movies of kids at proms. These kids knew how to dress and act for a formal occasion.

The young women wore expensive haute couture gowns that any woman would be proud to be seen in. Big-skirted taffeta dresses were nowhere to be seen. Cassie, Marsha and Lee all arrived together with their dates. I was dazzled by the way they looked.

Cassie wore a metallic silver floor length gown that fit her perfectly. I had expected her to have those gorgeous breasts of hers on display but the dress covered her entire chest and fastened around her neck with a wide collar. It wasn't until she turned around that I discovered that the dress had no back and the skirt began just above her butt. As I watched her move it was apparent that her tits were unrestrained by a bra under the shiny dress as they shimmied enticingly and her hard nipples made noticeable bumps in the shimmering material.

Marsha was dressed in a black stretchy velvet dress with a wide diagonal strap that came across her chest and over one shoulder to wrap around her back down to her other hip where it attached to the skirt part, which was split on her left leg all the way up to her crotch. When she walked, you could see a tiny black thong perched atop the intricately patterned black stockings held up by black velvet garters. She even wore a black velvet hat that had a sheer veil hanging down to cover her eyes. The impression was of an Argentinian tango dancer and she looked so hot that I wouldn't have been surprised to see smoke arise from her.

Then there was Lee. She wore a grey silk Chinese cheongsam dress that had gold threads woven throughout the fabric and was split up the left side almost to her hip. She had a long black wig on so her hair hung down her back. Her makeup was very sexy and overdone with smoky grey eye shadow and black eyeliner to elongate the natural slant of her eyes. Fake fingernails that were at least an inch long were painted the same color as her dress with gold symbols. Four-inch high heels made her a very imposing figure indeed.

I had never seen more beautiful women than they were and their attitude left no doubt that they knew it. Before taking their seats at one of the tables where all of the cheerleaders and their dates were to sit, they walked over to where I was standing. "You look very handsome this evening Mr. Pierce, you clean up quite well. You must save a dance for each of us tonight. I don't believe we'd be breaking any rules if you dance with us would we?"

"Wild horses couldn't keep me from dancing with you Marsha. It will be my first opportunity to hold you in my arms. I've been looking forward to that for a long time now. You all look gorgeous and I hope you all have a good time tonight."

"Don't worry about that Mr. Pierce. It's just a shame you can't join us for our after prom party in one of the suites in this hotel. That's when the real fun starts."

"As much as I'd like to be there with you I have a feeling that it wouldn't be the optimum place or time for us to get together. You need to celebrate this night in a way that is more appropriate to the occasion. When you and I finally consummate our relationship it will be in a place with no distractions so we can share our beings with each other. It will be a continuation of my teaching you things you need to know. There can be no diversions or superficiality. Enjoy this night for what it is and look forward to our meeting in a place that few are aware of."

"You're giving me goose bumps Jeff. I can't wait to be with you. I've bared the most intimate parts of my body to you for weeks now and each time it makes me delirious with joy to do so. Your eyes on my pussy make me cum in a way that I could not imagine before. Right now my heart is beating faster and I'm getting wet just thinking about being with you."

"I too have my reasons for wanting us to be together. The anticipation is both torture and the sweetest longing I've ever known."

I walked around and greeted some of my other students. Many of the young ladies wanted me to dance with them and I had a good time finally getting to experience what I had missed when I was in high school. About nine o'clock the band took a break and I saw Marsha walk up to one of the musicians and talk to him. When they returned he announced that he had been requested to play a particular piece of music for a beautiful young lady and was very happy to do so. Marsha walked up to me and said, "I believe this is our dance Mr. Pierce."

As soon as the music began I knew why she was dressed the way she was. The orchestra was playing an Argentine tango. The sultry, sexy music was the perfect accompaniment to our first dance together. God I was glad I had taken those dance lessons for so long. Marsha was no amateur dancer either. She followed my lead like we had been doing this for years. What I hadn't counted on was that everybody else just watched us as we put on a demonstration of how sexual a dance could be. It has been said that the tango is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire. The two of us illustrated the truth of that statement beyond any doubt.

1...345678