Secondary Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jeff, you are the sweetest lover I've ever had. I can actually feel you adoring me with your eyes and it's making me so hot I think I might explode when your mouth touches me. The anticipation is excruciatingly arousing."

I moved forward and softly peppered her clit with little kisses, each one eliciting a small twitch of her stomach. Then, as slowly as I could, I pursed my lips and sucked her hood into my mouth exposing the swollen pink nub to my tongue. My gentle licking of her beautiful pearl brought forth an almost mournful moan as she endured the loving torture of my tongue; a torture that transformed into pleasure like the chemical reactions we had produced in the lab.

I suppose it was the tea she had given me that caused a curious thing to begin happening to me. I could actually feel what she was feeling as I continued to lick her. When I had done this before I had to rely on feedback from the young woman but Carol and I were now so connected that I knew directly what the effects were. It was as if she was a musical instrument and I could hear the melody of her sexual response as I played.

I decided to give her clit a rest and moved my head down so I could drag my tongue from her crack, across her vaginal opening and up through her labia, spreading them open like the petals of a flower. Each time I did this I paused at her opening to receive the nectar that was flowing from her before resuming lapping her slit. Every repetition added a drop to her slowly filling reservoir of arousal. Her pussy was soon a hot sodden mess that felt and tasted divine. My face was covered in her sweet juice.

It was becoming clear to me that she had the ability to somehow get beyond her orgasmic reflex. I had been orally stimulating her for what seemed like a long time and she had not cum. I decided to try something else. I inserted two fingers into her vagina and curled them toward the top and began tickling the wet pink wall searching for her g-spot. Her sharp intake of breath told me when I had found it. I then went back to sucking on her engorged clit. The combination had a definite impact on her level of arousal but she still managed to keep her climax at bay even after at least fifteen minutes of this intense stimulation.

It was time for drastic measures. I removed my fingers and pulled my head back, quickly moving to my knees between her widespread legs. I grabbed my cock and as soon as the tip found her wet opening I let go, leaned forward and pushed into her until she had it all inside the warm wet confines of her pink channel. She breathed deeply then let out a loud moan as her arms wrapped around me and her legs encircled my lower back to pull me against her in an inescapable embrace.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh." Was all she had time for before her climax hit her. Her orgasm had been like a giant tsunami rising unrestrained and racing across an almost limitless ocean in search of a shore on which it could finally peak and crash in a powerful release of sexual energy. My cock was that shore. Her orgasm was so intense that it pulled me into it and the rhythmic squeezing and releasing of her vagina on my cock triggered my own causing cum to erupt from the tip like a geyser. Her pulsating vagina kept milking cum from me until I thought I might faint.

I had had orgasms before. At least I thought I had. They were puny little tremors compared to the nine point six earthquake that was shattering my insides now. So many sensory impressions were exploding inside me that I couldn't even identify them. It was as if every cell of her body was in communication with every one of mine. The way she felt in my arms, the way her fragrance blew through my nostrils like a warm tropical wind, her warmth, her breasts mashed against my chest, her lips glued to mine in a kiss that by itself could stop your heart. All of these things were activating brain cells I didn't even know I had. I was delirious with joy, overwhelmed with pleasure. Nothing could have prepared me for an experience like this.

It took almost as long to recover from this train wreck as it had to get there in the first place. But even the aftermath was as pleasant as our bath had been. When we finally got back to normal and she released me from her death grip I said, "I'm going to take a wild guess that what we just did is not typical for the first time a person has sex."

"Jeff what we just did is not typical of any sexual experience I've ever had or even heard about and I've had my share of sex in the last few years. That orgasm was deeper and more intense than anything I've ever felt before. I still feel like I'm cumming. I knew there was something different about you the first time I saw you. And where did you learn to eat pussy like that? You're as good as any girl at doing that."

"I like pussy. Yours is magnificent. The way it looks, the way it smells, the way it tastes is incomparable. And the way it felt wrapped around my cock was indescribable. I had intended to spend a little more time inside it but it didn't work out that way."

"Oh don't worry, you're going to spend a lot more time inside it. We're just getting warmed up."

"You mean it gets better?"

"We'll make it better together."

"I'd like that a lot. You're really incredible Carol."

"So are you Jeff, so are you. Let's go jump in the pool for a while".

Swimming was something I enjoyed and the cool water felt good. We played around in the water for a while then she told me to get on a large inflatable mattress. I lay on my back with my butt close to the end of the mattress and my legs spread. She stood in the water between them and began licking and kissing my balls. I don't think I had ever completely lost my erection from our previous encounter so it didn't take long to get me back to rock hard. She then began to lick up the underside of my shaft to the head then interspersed little licks with kisses all around the head of my cock before enclosing it in her warm wet mouth.

Her hands caressed my balls as she pressed her mouth down to take more of my cock into her mouth. Her talented tongue licked and tickled half my cock before she raised her head up to slide her mouth up and then down again. I watched her do this with rapt fascination and wondered what I had done to deserve her. The look of sheer delight on her face told me she obviously really enjoyed doing this. Her attitude made a remarkable difference in the quality of the act.

She continued this wonderful oral loving for a few minutes making sure to keep me below the threshold of cumming then pulled off and said, "My turn. Let's switch places." When she was in position with her legs spread wide and her calves dangling off the mattress in the water, I moved my head close to her pussy, which looked even more delectable in the full sunlight than it had in the shade. As soon as my lips made contact with hers my mind went quiet. Eating pussy is not an activity that benefits from thinking and to think of anything else while doing it is inexcusable so my mind took a little rest while my mouth gave her pleasure.

Her beautiful slit was licked and sucked until it was once again soaking wet and hot enough to emit steam. She began to moan and her hips were rising and falling as she fucked my mouth. My hands slid under her ass cheeks and massaged each one. I could feel the muscles tighten and relax as her pussy pushed up over my lips then slid back down again.

"Ohhh Jeff! Ohhh. I don't want to...Ohhhh Ohhhh Jeff, please..."

I wasn't sure what she meant but I didn't stop. On the contrary, my efforts increased and when she pushed up with her hips, my tongue invaded her vagina as far as it would reach and sucked the delicious juice flowing from her as hard as I could.

"Ohhhhhhh Jeff, baby, I'm going to cum. Oh, Oh, Oh Yesssss I'm cumming for you."

My wide-open mouth covered her opening as she pressed hard against my face and let her orgasm have full expression. I loved the things her body did while she was in the throes of her climax. My hard cock would probably have joined her if it hadn't been bobbing around in the cool water of the pool.

When she finally calmed down I asked her, "What did you mean you didn't want to?"

"Whenever I take Ecstasy my orgasmic response seems to shut down for the first four or five hours. I really enjoy sex without cumming so I can stay right on the edge. But I've cum twice now with you and I'm still as horny as a bitch wolf. I'm not complaining mind you, it's just very unusual for me."

"Then you want to continue?"

"Of course I do. I was concerned I'd wear you out but it seems I underestimated your stamina. Let's take a break and get something to drink then we can find another place to make love."

She made me a tall glass of fresh lemonade and when we had finished it we went upstairs to her bedroom where we made love in the bed. This time she lay on her stomach while I fucked her from behind. I used a gentle deliberate pace that made it much more like what I had expected sex to be: soft, squishy, passionate and loving.

I would remember this day for many reasons. Sleeping with a lover for the first time would be near the top but discovering that having an orgasm was a completely different phenomenon than ejaculating was really an eye opener. When I returned home the next day I felt different; fundamentally different.

She never stopped teaching me things and we continued to be lovers even though we both dated others. When the semester came to a close she invited me to come to her home in Texas to spend Christmas with her family. They were incredible people and I could see where Carol got her love of life and learning.

My grades that semester were good enough to get me on the dean's list. The next semester, Carol's last, I made the president's list with a 4.0 GPA. I would stay on this list for the remainder of my time at this school. The last semester of my senior year the college hired a new professor and I was privileged to get to be in his advanced mathematical analysis class. He became a substitute for Carol by inviting me to come to his office and study things related to the course but not officially a part of it. His enthusiasm and love of math made me glad that I had majored in it.

For a variety of reasons I asked the dean if it were possible to continue being enrolled at the college for an additional senior year. What I really wanted was to spend more time learning from the new professor so I would be better prepared for graduate school. I was allowed to do this by declaring another major for which I would receive an additional Bachelor's degree. The dean suggested I make my new major in Education so I could teach if I wanted to instead of going to grad school. This turned out to be a fortuitous choice.

During Christmas break of my second senior year there was a teacher's strike at the nearby high school and until the dispute was settled the high school needed substitute teachers to fill in so the students accreditation and plans for college wouldn't be jeopardized. Since I had a degree and was half way though my second one in education I applied for the job. I was accepted and told that I could teach courses that did not interfere with my own classes and they desperately needed math teachers. I would be paid fifty dollars per class and would teach three classes per day for five days a week.

I started January third and taught algebra and geometry. It was easy work and I enjoyed doing it. I used a lot of the techniques Carol had used on me when she was my tutor. Since I was younger than the other subs, the kids seemed to like me and paid attention to the lessons better than they would with the older substitutes. The classes were broken up into six-week segments and there would be a total of three segments. Everything went smoothly until the end of the second segment.

As I was leaving my last class for the day, the principal stopped by my classroom and asked me if I could take on an additional class for the last six-week segment. I told him I could since the high school was only a mile down the road from the college. Then he told me it wasn't a math course but an AP History class. The person that had been teaching it had a health problem and could not continue to do it. I wasn't concerned about the subject matter because I had become comfortable with teaching and if this was an AP class I would be teaching smart kids that wanted to learn. I told him I would be glad to do it.

This class had been squeezed in to accommodate the seniors that were taking it so it started at two forty five and lasted an hour. There were only six students, three boys and three girls. I was already in the classroom when the kids started coming in the door. Unlike the other classrooms that had individual desks, this room had three long tables that could seat three people.

When all six students had arrived, one of the females walked around to all the males and said something to them. When she had spoken to all of them, the boys moved to the third table all the way in the back and the girls took their seats at the first table in the front. The table between them was used as a place to put coats, purses, books and other personal items. Apparently my input regarding the seating arrangement was not needed. As long as the students were happy with the situation, it was OK with me.

I took my seat behind a small desk that faced the tables with a couple of white boards behind me. The first thing I noticed was the total exposure of the lower half of the young ladies sitting at the table. I had an unobstructed, up close and personal view of them from the stomach down. I quickly returned my gaze to their faces and began to introduce myself.

"Good afternoon students. My name is Jeff Pierce. I'm twenty-one years old and a student at the college up the road. I'll be taking over for Mrs. Williams for the remainder of the year. We will stay with the lesson plan she was using and finish the assignments in the syllabus. I will introduce a few new wrinkles in order to give you a sample of what the classes in college will be like since I assume you are all going on with your academic careers. Now I would like each of you to stand up one at a time and tell me your name and anything else you might want to share with me about your expectations for this course. We'll begin in the back of the room."

I pointed to the young man on my left and he stood up and said his name was Richard Newman, eighteen years old. He then told about some of the things he had been involved in at the high school and that he had already been accepted to a university. The next young man was Paul Bryant, also eighteen years old who wanted to be an economics major in college. The third was James Dunn, again eighteen years old who was president of two clubs at the school. This brought us to the young ladies.

The first one slid her chair back and stood. "Good afternoon Mr. Pierce. My name is Cassidy Martin but you can call me Cassie. I'm eighteen years old and I look forward to anything you would be willing to teach me as I get the impression you're going to be a lot more interesting than Mrs. Williams was. Frankly, the topics we've covered so far have been a little boring so I hope you can bring some deeper insights into historical events."

Cassie didn't say anything about what extracurricular activities she had been involved in but I got the feeling they were numerous and some of them probably shouldn't be discussed in a classroom. She sat down and scooted her chair forward as the next girl rose to her feet. While Cassie was pretty with long golden hair and a mischievous smile the next young lady was classically beautiful. Long chestnut hair and a centerfold's body were just the beginning of this girl's charms. She seemed a little familiar to me as she began to speak.

"Hello Mr. Pierce, it's a pleasure to meet you. Like Cassie I'm also eighteen and I'm really looking forward to what I'm sure you'll bring to this subject. I'm already thinking of making history my major in college so I'm very eager to learn from you." She sat down and slid her chair forward.

"And your name is?"

"Marsha. Marsha Douglas."

Holy shit, of course her name would be Marsha. Here I was again in a history class with a girl that I could fall in lust with. It was déjà vu all over again. The third young woman stood up. She was Chinese by ethnicity with short hair as black as tar and had a body you wouldn't expect on an Asian girl. She was as tall as the other two and just as pretty, maybe more so if your tastes ran to Orientals. Her beautiful almond shaped eyes practically smoldered with mysterious Asian sexuality and her flirtatious smile was intriguing.

"Hello Mr. Pierce, my name is Lee Anne Chung but you can call me Lee. I too have recently turned eighteen years old. My parents are from Taiwan and moved here twenty-three years ago. I was born here and have been raised to be as American as any of my classmates although I do speak Chinese as well as English. What I hope you will do for the remainder of this course is to focus a little more on Asian history. So far, this important aspect has been neglected in order to cover topics that relate to European and American events. I look forward to learning from you."

"Well Lee, I'll see if we can't spend some time studying the important events in Asia. I agree that they had a pronounced effect on what happened in the world and deserve to be part of our course. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I want us all to have a good time for the remainder of the year and I'll try my best not to be boring. Learning can be fun and I believe all of you to be intelligent or you wouldn't be in an AP class. Since you are all seniors over the age of eighteen and will be attending college soon I will treat you as adults and expect you to get as much as you can out of this course."

We spent the rest of the hour discussing the beginning of the eighteenth century. The emphasis was clearly on politics and militaristic actions. I wanted to include cultural, religious and technological issues in the mix to give a grander perspective to how and why things happened as they did.

Everything went well for the remainder of the week until Friday. There was a basketball game that night and the three young women showed up for class dressed in their rather revealing cheerleader outfits. They had worn jeans and sweaters on the previous days due to the cool weather we'd been having but now they sat in front of me in extremely short skirts which did very little to conceal their hips and butts. I knew this was going to be trouble as they each took their seats and slid their chairs forward to the table.

I really tried not to look but it was impossible not to when their legs opened briefly to sit down. Marsha, of course, could tell where my eyes were directed and the satisfied little smirk on her face told me she didn't mind at all. Considering the moves they performed at the game, exposing their crotches was not something that bothered any of them in the least. The tight t-shirts with the school logo on the front showcased their breasts to maximum advantage. They had all been blessed with stunning tits. All six of these mounds of flesh were perfectly suited to their owner. It was difficult to tell if they wore bras because of the dark blue color of their shirts but the way they moved led me to believe their tits were not encumbered by brassieres.

With great effort I managed to get though the class without losing concentration but it was not easy. Marsha occasionally tested me by crossing her legs in a deliberate attempt to distract me and succeeded a few times. She very carefully pushed the boundaries of her little shows each time she did it. When class was over she asked me if I was going to the game tonight and I said I hadn't planned on it. "Oh please come, it really helps to have a lot of fans in the seats to support the team. We try to do as much as we can to keep them motivated but a big crowd is important to help them play well."

123456...8