Secret Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers

"Oh fuck Aaron! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Jessica blurted.

Their sex became more physical, their breathing more pronounced, their flesh developed a sheen of sweat. Aaron grabbed Jessica's legs and pulled her feet up above his shoulders, holding her legs open so he could fully thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Sounds to me like you are ready to have sex with Jack." said Aaron between thrusts and breaths. "Is there much to discuss with them first? Or do we just go straight to bed?"

Aaron could tell that Jessica was near her orgasm. Her eyes were unfocused as she tilted her head back. She didn't respond to his questions other than pushing her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she kept muttering as their bodies slammed into each other.

"Cum with me babe. I'm about to explode." Aaron said as he thrust his cock into her pussy faster and deeper.

Jessica knew her own orgasm was near. She loved that feeling when her whole body tingled as she was about to lose control. She loved the ache and pleasure radiating from her pussy. And she loved the feeling of Aaron's cock swelling just before he ejaculated deep inside her pussy.

The thoughts inside her head jumped between her love for Aaron, the intense, sexual feelings in her pussy, a vision of herself having sex with Jack, and then a vision of herself having sex with Heather. The vision of sex with Heather pushed Jessica over the edge and she had a massive orgasm.

"OH FUCK!" Jessica screamed as her body began shaking uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her arms and legs shook, and her pussy clenched around Aaron's hard cock, squeezing it very tight.

"FUUUUUCK!" Aaron howled in reply as he felt his cock squeezed as if in a vise as Jessica's vaginal muscles held him tight. His orgasm hit and they both could feel his cock swell followed immediately by his cum pulsing through his cock and filling her. He collapsed on top of her. They laid there gasping for air as their orgasms washed over them.

"Wow!" said Aaron. The intensity of the rapid climax was startling. He knew that the thought of he and his wife playing with Heather and Jack had created a sexual rush.

"Wow, indeed." replied Jessica. She couldn't wait to hear from Heather, and she hoped they would be invited over soon for some serious sexual fun.

- - - - -

The phone call from Heather came the next morning. Jessica answered her cell phone and Aaron listened in as best he could. It didn't take long for Heather to extend an invitation.

"Yes, I think we would like that." Jessica said to Heather on the other end of the phone call. "Let me ask Aaron. He is right here." She then covered her phone with her hand as she spoke to her husband.

"Heather and Jack are inviting us over for this evening. We can do that, right?" She asked.

"Absolutely! Ask what we can bring? Some wine or beer?" Aaron replied eagerly.

Jessica turned back to her phone and spoke. "Aaron and I would love to visit with you and Jack. Can we bring some wine?" Then after a pause , Heather spoke again. "Red? Yes, we can bring red wine. See you at 7. Yes, we have the address. Bye."

- - - - -

Just after 7 PM Jessica and Aaron Harper arrived at the home of Jack and Heather Winters. The Harpers were very impressed with the neighborhood, and the house where the Winters lived.

"Welcome. Please come in." Jack greeted Jessica and Aaron. "We're so glad you could come on short notice. Maybe we are anxious to get to know you better. Maybe too anxious."

Heather was standing next to her husband and playfully punched him in the arm. "You weren't supposed to tell them that." She said, while actually very pleased that Jessica and Aaron could come on short notice. She hoped the Harpers were as excited about the possibilities as she and Jack were.

Aaron held out the bottle of wine they brought. "This is one of our favorites. I hope you like it as well."

Jack took the bottle from Aaron. "Thank you. I'm not familiar with this, but I look forward to trying it. Let's take this back to the kitchen and open it."

With that, Jack led Aaron and Jessica back to the kitchen. Heather followed their guests checking out Jessica's shapely ass, as well as Aaron's tight ass.

"You have a really nice house here." said Aaron as they walked through the house. "I bet you have great parties here."

Heather stepped forward and answered. "We've had some fucking good parties here." She said with a sly smile.

Jack was about to ask his wife to slow down on the sexual innuendo, but Jessica spoke out first.

"Fucking good parties? Interesting choice of words. Tell us more." Jessica implored.

"Sounds like we all want to jump directly into the discussions of sex." Jack said.

"Isn't that why we are here?" Jessica blurted out, and they all laughed, knowing that indeed it was the reason.

"We could skip the talk about sex and go directly to having sex." proposed Heather. The others weren't sure if she was joking or serious.

Jack felt the need to cool the discussion and take things a bit slower. As he opened the bottle of wine he asked; "May I pour a glass of wine for everyone, and then we can sit and talk."

"Yes, please." Replied Aaron quickly. He too had been taken aback by how quickly the discussion had turned to sex. But he was pleased that it appeared that Jack and Heather were eager to have sex this evening.

Jack poured four glasses of wine, and handed the first two glasses to the ladies. As the women took their wine, Heather reached out with her hand and grasped Jessica's free hand. Heather then lead her out the back door and onto the patio which had a seating area that was near a pool and hot tub. Aaron and Jack each took one of the remaining glasses of wine and followed the ladies outside.

Heather and Jessica sat next to each other on the outdoor sofa, still holding hands, while Jack and Aaron each sat in easy chairs, one at each end of the sofa and facing each other. The two men understood the rules that any sexual activities must be started by the ladies, so both men watched hoping that things would turn to sex quickly. Aaron thought that Heather was really sensual and hoped to be having sex with her sometime in the evening, hopefully sooner than later.

Heather picked up the conversation and turned to Jessica.

"Last night you said that you and Aaron had recently begun to have sex with other partners, but not as part of a swingers group. Tell us your story and why you joined the swingers group." Heather went straight to the point.

"I'll tell you our story, but only if you agree to share your story as well." replied Jessica.

Heather quickly agreed, sipped some more wine and then set her glass on the glass-top coffee table. Turning back to Jessica, Heather casually placed a hand on Jessica's thigh and began to gently stroke her as Jessica spoke. Heather hoped that the touching would be welcomed, and indeed from Jessica's reaction, it appeared that the touching was welcomed. Jessica shifted to face Heather which caused her legs to spread open a bit.

"It all started during a game of Truth-or-Dare at a party we attended." Jessica began while smiling at Heather and enjoying the physical touch. Jessica hoped that there would be considerably more touching between the two of them as the evening progressed.

"Really? Truth-or-Dare?" replied Heather, wanting Jessica to continue.

"It was late at night and everyone was a bit drunk. As a Truth question, Aaron was asked what was his most secret sexual desire." Jessica paused and looked at her husband as if asking him to continue. Aaron immediately knew what she intended, so he picked up the story.

"I answered the question by saying that I wanted to have a threesome with my wife and another female." Aaron said as he sat upright, as if pleased with himself. "However, I was scared about what Jessica would think. Later that night, when we were home alone and getting into bed, Jessica asked if I really wanted to have a threesome. It was awkward to discuss, but we finally opened up with each other about our feelings and desires, and decided we both wanted to try a threesome with another woman."

Jessica jumped back in on the story and said in an excited voice; "And then we fucked like crazy. It was fantastic. We were both so horny from talking about having a threesome. Just incredible."

Heather was also very excited hearing how Jessica got horny from the thought of a threesome with another female. She moved her hand up higher on the inside of Jessica's thigh, under the hem of her skirt. "So you were eager to play with another female?" she said in a sultry voice, her mouth close to Jessica's ear.

"Oh. Yes!" replied Jessica as she looked lustfully into Heather's eyes.

Heather took this as a 'Go' and moved her fingers further up the inside of Jessica's thigh. She quickly made three important discoveries. First, Jessica wasn't wearing panties, second, Jessica was freshly shaved clean between her legs, and third, Jessica's pussy was already wet with arousal. Heather began fingering Jessica's damp slit while she spoke. "I assume there is more to the story. Don't let me distract you. Please continue."

Jack and Aaron were both riveted to the interactions of the two women. Jack also wanted to hear more of the story as he was getting horny and hoped that he would be fucking Jessica in a short while.

Jessica was greatly enjoying the attention from Heather's fingers. And she was very much aware that the two men were closely watching. Before she continued, she laid back on the couch and spayed her legs open even more which caused her skirt to rise up higher, possibly giving everyone a show.

Jessica continued their story. "Aaron and I decided to visit a night club and attempt to pick up a willing female. We had no clue what we were doing, and we had many ladies turn us down. Unknown to us, a girl named Gina was watching us and figured out what we were doing. She intentionally caught our attention and we joined her at her table. Within an hour the three of us were naked in our bed."

Suddenly Jack stood up and adjusted his growing cock inside his shorts. "I think we need more wine to drink with this." He hurried back into the kitchen and soon came back with another bottle of wine.

Heather took advantage of the break in the story to change things another way. She stood and began removing her own dress. "It is getting hot out here. I suggest we continue the story telling in the hot tub." She pulled her dress over her head and tossed it onto the couch. She was completely naked underneath. She posed for Aaron and Jessica a moment and then took Jessica by the hand and led her over to the hot tub. "I'm getting in!" she announced. "Who wants to get naked and join me?" She tied her long hair up in a bun on top of her head as she stepped into the hot tub and then took a seat on the far side to watch as others came to join her.

Jessica quickly got undressed, tied her hair up, and joined Heather sitting next to her. Jack had gotten undressed and was walking towards the hot tub with the wine bottle in one hand and a stack of plastic cups in the other. His semi-hard cock bobbed as he walked. He got in and sat on the other side of his wife. Aaron was watching, and then realized it was his turn. He undressed and got into the tub next to his wife. He was glad that the women were sitting between he and Jack. By all of them getting naked, Aaron could tell they were getting closer to having sex. He really wanted to have sex with Heather as she had an amazing body and acted so sexual. He also had mixed feelings about Jessica having sex with Jack, likely in the same room as he an Heather. He still felt a twinge of jealousy, but the thought of his wife being fucked by another man also was erotic. He was warming to that idea.

Heather decided to push things a bit further before Jessica resumed her story. She turned toward Jessica and kissed her on the mouth while at the same time her hand grasped one of Jessica's breasts. Jessica moaned as she enjoyed the kiss and grope. Aaron was a bit shocked and stared. Jack was more collected and began to pour wine into the cups for each of them.

"A toast to new friends." announced Jack. Heather pulled back from Jessica and each took a cup to join the toast.

"To new friends." the others replied as they raised their cups.

"Time to continue your story." Heather told Jessica. "Tell us about the sex. I want details."

Jessica was feeling very comfortable around Heather and Jack. The wine was helping lower what inhibitions she may have had.

"Neither Aaron or I had a threesome before. We didn't know where to start. But Gina quickly took control. She got between my legs and ate my pussy to a wonderful orgasm. First time I had my pussy eaten by another girl. Aaron was just watching and his cock was huge and so hard. Gina straddled him and fucked him good. It was strange to watch him having sex with another woman, but it turned me on to watch, and it appeared that he was really loving it. I know he had a great orgasm. When Gina got off of him, I leaned over and sucked his cock clean, tasting her juices all over his cock. Then I ate her pussy, full of my husband's cum. First time I've eaten pussy. It was a night of many firsts."

"Sounds like a fantastic threesome." said Jack as he raised his cup of wine in another toast.

Heather slipped her hand back between Jessica's legs and began to finger her pussy again. "Is that all you two have done? Or is there more?" she asked in a sultry voice.

Jessica let her head fall back as she relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of Heather's fingers at work.

"Oh, there is more." answered Aaron on behalf of his wife. "A couple of days later Jessica met Gina for lunch and they ended up back at Gina's place where they had more girl-girl sex. They also hatched a new plan for all of us."

"Please do continue, Aaron." Heather implored as she moved herself between Jessica and Aaron. She was pleased to hear that Jessica played with women as well as with men. Heather kept one hand occupied with Jessica's pussy and now had Aaron's cock in her other hand. Jack slid over next to Jessica and began kissing her while his hand fondled her breasts.

Aaron was loving the hand-job from Heather, and actually enjoyed watching Jack play with his wife.

"Gina had an idea whereas Jessica could have a 1-on-1 sexual encounter with another male, while I would have some 1-on-1 time with Gina." Aaron continued the story, but it was becoming difficult to focus on the story details as Heather stroked his now very hard, aching cock.

"The next weekend Jessica and I had separate sexual encounters with other lovers at the same time. We referred to it as a double-date, but separate." Aaron's explanation drew a round of laughter. "I had a great time at Gina's. She gave me a cock strap that allowed me to keep an erection for a much longer time. She and I fucked for an hour or more."

Aaron paused and drank more wine. Heather's attention to his cock was becoming very distracting. She recognized this and let his cock go as she turned back to Jessica who was no longer kissing Jack.

"And how was your part of this 'Double-Date'?" asked Heather while she was still fingering Jessica's pussy.

"Gina set me up with her fuck-buddy Matt." Jessica continued their story. "It was really strange as he met me at a coffee shop and then drove me to his house. He made me wear a blindfold while we drove there so I wouldn't know where he lived. While in his house he was very polite but to the point. His dick is not thick, but it is long, really long. And he can maintain an erection for a very long time. He drilled me for hours and made me have so many orgasms. But my pussy was so sore, I walked funny and couldn't have sex for three days!"

"That's crazy!" exclaimed Heather. "You must have really loved that!"

"It was incredible, but it was too much, and not an experience I want to have very often." replied Jessica. "Later, Gina told me that her nick-name for Matt is the 'One Man Gang Bang'. I agree with that description."

"Gang bang!" replied Heather in an excited voice. "That's funny. What a coincidence!"

"Coincidence? How so?" asked Jessica.

"Oh you'll hear when we tell you our story." replied Jack. "But first, do you have more to tell? And how did all that fun lead you to join a swingers group?"

"No. No more sex with others to tell about." Jessica continued. "We had great sex with Matt and Gina, but we both felt something wasn't quite right. We missed the intimacy of sharing our sexual experiences. We want to have sex with others, but do so together. We hope that a swingers group, and more specifically a couple like yourselves, will provide such an experience."

Jessica reached out under the water and began stroking Jack's cock.

Jack moaned at Jessica's touch. "Oh that feels good, Jessica. We also hope this is a great experience for all of us."

There was a moment of silence. Each of the four were thinking about the sexual activities each hoped would be happening soon. All four were comfortable with the other couple as sex partners, other than Jack and Aaron were both straight and would not be having sex.

Aaron broke the silence. "Well that is basically our story. We want to hear your story, and more about that 'gang bang coincidence' crack Heather made."

"Well I'm enjoying Jessica's hand-job and I think we all want to move this on to the next level, so I'll be quick." Jack started their story. "In college I was the quarterback on the football team. Heather was the head cheerleader. We both dated a lot of other people."

"Had SEX with a lot of other people." Heather clarified.

"Well, yes. There was a lot of sex." Jack agreed, then continued. "Heather and I started dating our senior year and by spring we were engaged. That summer, after we graduated, we got married. Fortunately I had prepared for a career in finance after my football days were over. A knee injury my junior year basically cancelled any thoughts of a pro football career. We got married, my job was doing well as a financial adviser. Then I got into investment banking, and I was making really good money. We bought this house, complete with the pool and a fantastic media room. This past football season I began inviting some of my former teammates over to watch a game each Saturday afternoon. Heather was the hostess serving food and drinks."

"Oh Jack! You are leaving out the sex parts." Heather interrupted and took over telling the story. She focused on Aaron and Jessica as she continued. "I was head cheerleader because I had the biggest tits and had as much sex, if not more, that the others. All of the cheerleaders had sex with many other people. We had sex with the football team, the basketball teams, men and women, the baseball team, the volleyball team, and some of the track team. The cheerleaders had sex with each other. My freshman year I was roommate with Alexa, another cheerleader. She and I had sex the first week of school. By the end of that first semester, we had fucked every other cheerleader, the boys and the girls. I will admit that I love sex."

Heather paused as she let that sink in. Jessica and Aaron both got the picture. Heather loves sex a lot and has had a lot of sex.

She continued. "Our last semester, Jack proposed marriage. I was so happy, and so scared. I was scared that Jack wouldn't want me if he knew how many people I had sex with. But I confessed all to him that evening. I think it turned him on even more. He took me home and fucked the hell out of my pussy."

"Darling," Jack interrupted, "I don't think you should be so graphic. You might scare our guests away."

Heather started laughing. "Jack, what you don't know is that I have a firm grip on Aaron's cock under the water and he is as hard as a rock. I think he is loving this story." She turned to Aaron. "You are loving this, aren't you?"

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers