Secret Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers

Aaron eagerly nodded that he was.

Jessica turned to Heather and put her hand between Heather's legs. It was Jessica's turn to finger Heather. Jessica had turned her hips so that her ass was pointed at Jack who immediately began to fondle Jessica's ass and pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm, Jack. Don't stop." Jessica murmured. Then she added, "Heather, I want to hear more."

"Soon after we were married, Jack began calling me his 'Trophy Wife'. We would get all dressed up and go out for dinner, or shows, or just clubbing. He loved to show me off. I have a lot of sexy, elegant outfits. And some outfits are really sexy, some of them you would call slutty.

"When football season started, Jack decided to invite some of his friends over to watch a game each Saturday in our fabulous media room. I volunteered to be the sexy hostess, dressed in short shorts, a skimpy top with no bra, and my fuck-me pumps. I would serve drinks and food and sexually tease the guys. I love it when I can see their cocks grow in their pants. After each game was over and everyone else had left, Jack and I would be so horny and we would fuck each other's brains out.

"As the season went on, we got more daring and more risqué. He would allow me to grind my ass on their laps and feel their large cocks. I would even allow the guys to feel me up. But we had a rule that there was to be no actual sex between me and any of the guests. At some point in the season I started to do a dance at halftime and would even strip off my top. I would show off my titties the whole second half and let the guys feel them. It really made me hot."

By this point Heather was sitting up and jutting her wonderful breasts out for all to see. Jessica was still fingering Heather's pussy, and Heather was again stroking Aaron's cock.

Jack continued. "Then came our last party of the season. It was the college football national championship semi-finals. Two great games in one day. Our parties had always been just one game, and we decided to end the season with a double header game watching party. I invited six guys over, even though we usually only had three or four for each game. Heather even asked her friend Alexa to come be a co-hostess. The guys were so jealous of my Trophy Wife and her best friend. We decided to abandon all previous rules and limits.

"The girls played the guys so well. They would bring rounds of beer to the guys, hug and kiss on each of them, sit in their laps and wiggle around making them horny. Just when the guys got to the boiling point, the girls would scoot back to the kitchen to let the guys cool off sexually while watching more of the football game." Jack paused and looked at his wife. Heather would finish the story.

"About the end of the first game, we blew the lid off the party. Literally blew the lid off." Jessica continued. "Alexa and I were more frisky with the guys. We would unzip their pants and pull out their cocks to play with. Initially we only gave them short hand-jobs. They guys wanted to see us do our dance, anticipating we would strip off our tops. So we began the dance, and started stripping. The guys were all calling out 'Take it off! Take it all off!' So we did!

"Alexa and I stripped completely naked and the guys went crazy. Then we started to chant back at the guys to 'Take it off. Take it all off." and indeed they did. Soon we were all naked and dancing to the music. Then Alexa dropped to her knees in front of Chad and started sucking his cock. Soon I was also sucking various cocks. We gave all the guys a blowjob. Before we knew it, we were fucking all the guys. Seven guys, including Jack, fucked Alexa, some did her twice. All six of our guests fucked me, three of them twice.

"Yes, we had a gang-bang and it was fucking incredible!" Heather put special emphasis on the last part.

"Wow!" was all that Aaron could say. Then silence held for several moments.

Again, Jessica was the first to say something. "So how did you and Jack get from glorious gang-bang to a swingers group, to sitting in this hot tub telling stories with a couple of relative strangers?"

Heather responded. "I think we did the same as you two. After that party, Jack and I talked about what happened and how we felt about it. The gang-bang had been mostly about Alexa and I having lots of sex with several men. Yes, Jack had sex once or twice with Alexa that evening, but I got the larger share of sexual attention. We wanted sexual experiences that we could share more equally. It took us a while to learn about the swinging lifestyle and how it could be more balanced. Both of us having about the same amount of sex and partners. I think that is what we want. How about you two?"

"I think I speak for both Aaron and myself when I say that we agree." Jessica replied. "We like the concept of two couples playing together. You and I are both bi and can play with each other, or either of the guys. Aaron and Jack are both straight and only interested in straight sex. But I suspect they wouldn't mind watching two ladies pleasure each other."

All four nodded their heads in agreement.

"So we all agree with who is having sex with who?" Jack asked. "Do we share one room? Or separate rooms? Heather and I have a California King bed and would love to share it with both of you."

"One room and one bed is great." added Aaron. "I'll admit that I do want to watch Jessica have sex with you Jack, and with you Heather."

"Then what are we doing out here other than shriveling up like prunes?" laughed Heather. "Let's get out of this tub, get dried off, and take this to the bedroom. There is a stack of clean towels over there."

Before she was finished, all four were moving to get out of the tub. They dried off with the towels and Heather led Aaron and Jessica to their bedroom, with Jack following.

As they entered the spacious bedroom with the huge bed, Heather stopped, turned and took Jessica by the arm.

"I understand that we are all newbies to the swinging lifestyle, but I know we all have looked at the Rules. We all agree that 'No means No.' and 'The woman makes the first move.' Therefore, as hostess, I will make the first move." She pulled Jessica towards her into an embrace and kissed her passionately. Jessica returned the passionate kiss and each wrapped their arms about the other. As the kiss continued, hands wandered over the other's body, feeling tits and groping the other's ass.

Heather pulled Jessica down onto the bed as she said to the men: "You both can stay and watch, if you like."

Jessica lay on her back and allowed Heather to take the lead. It was obvious that Heather had more experience with girl-girl sex. But Jessica's limited experiences with another woman had been enough to make her appreciate how wonderful it was to have another woman make love to her.

"Lay back and relax." Heather whispered to Jessica. "I just want to touch you, kiss you, and lick you all over. Enjoy."

Heather switched from a hard passionate kiss to a softer, gentle kiss on the mouth, and her tongue licking the insides of Jessica's mouth. Likewise, her hand ran gently over the smooth, creamy flesh of Jessica's body. Heather was careful to avoid the most sensitive erotic areas at first. Her kisses moved to the top of Jessica's forehead, over her eyes, her nose, her checks, and her chin. When she blew softly into her ear, Jessica felt a tingle run up her spine, followed by a throb in her pussy. Jessica moaned.

As Heather's kisses moved over Jessica's neck, her fingers were softly grazing over Jessica's breast. Jessica's breath had quickened and her hips were moving, as if making love to a cock penetrating her pussy. Jessica was moaning almost constantly as her body began to burn with sexual desire. Heather's kisses moved down to a breast, just as her hand left the other breast and move further down.

"Oh Heather. This is incredible." Jessica moaned.

Jack had pulled up two easy chairs along the side of the bed for himself and Aaron, but not too close together. Both men were staring intently at the two women and slowly stroking hard erect cocks.

Heather was licking and sucking on Jessica's nipple while her fingers were playing with Jessica's wet slit. Heather was moving along faster than she originally intended, but felt that she needed to get the real sex going, as others were waiting to play. She slid her finger easily inside Jessica's slick wet pussy a few times and then pulled it out. Sitting up for all to see, she first raised the wet finger to her nose and smelled the aroma. She purred and then slid the finger into her mouth, very slowly and very seductively. Heather moaned as the other three were riveted to watching her.

"You taste wonderful." Heather told Jessica. "Must have more."

Heather moved over and knelt between Jessica's legs. She lowered her mouth to Jessica's succulent pussy while raising her own ass in the air in an inviting manner. As she began licking Jessica's pussy, Jessica moaned even louder and placed her hands on Heather's head.

"Oh fuck Heather." was all Jessica could say. Gina had been the first female to eat Jessica's pussy, and was very good at doing so. Heather had a different style and it also felt wonderful. Jessica felt certain that she would have multiple orgasms tonight, in different ways.

Heather continued to lick Jessica and then inserted one finger which she curled upward so as to rake it over Jessica's G-spot.

Jessica continued to moan and mutter "fuck, fuck, fuck" softly as Heather pleasured her with her tongue, lips, and finger. Heather paused a moment and glared at her husband while she wiggled her ass in the air.

While Heather resumed eating Jessica's pussy, Jack rose out of his chair and stood at the end of the bed, his cock just inches behind Heather. Holding his cock in hand, he ran the bulbous head over his wife's wet pussy lips. Heather moaned, a sign that she wanted what Jack had to offer. Jack wasted little time sliding his hard cock into his wife's wet slit.

Heather moaned again as Jack exclaimed "Fuck, you have a hot wet pussy tonight!" Jack began thrusting in and out of his wife faster and faster. Heather was more intensely licking Jessica's clit while finger fucking her, now with two fingers.

Jessica became aware of the additional motion of Heather and opened her eyes to see Jack fucking Heather from behind. Jessica glanced over at Aaron, who was now the only one not participating in some way, and waved him over to her. Aaron stood, unsure what she wanted. As he got closer to his wife, she grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her mouth. Soon Aaron was kneeling next to his wife's head, leaning over so as to allow her to suck his cock.

The bed was rocking from all the motion, and all four participants were moaning and groaning as their arousal grew.

Heather had a good view of Aaron's cock and was impressed by the size. She pulled away from Jessica's groin and with a hand pushed back at her husband.

"Jack," Heather began, "Why don't you and Aaron switch places." It was more of a command that a question.

Jack and Aaron looked at each other, grinned, and nodded in approval of the idea. They both pulled out of their wives, Jack from Heather's pussy and Aaron from Jessica's mouth, and switched positions.

As Aaron began to shove his thick cock into Heather, he took it slowly so she could adjust to his size. Heather could feel the thickness of his cock stretching the walls of her pussy, something she has seldom experienced, even giving her extensive sexual history.

"Oh God. That feels good." she muttered as she continued her oral ministrations on Jessica's pussy.

Likewise, Jack positioned his hard cock, covered with Heather's juices, close to Jessica's mouth. Jessica eagerly took the head of his cock into her mouth, tasting the flavors of Heather's pussy fluids which coated his cock. Jessica had looked forward to eating Heather, and tasting her pussy, but hadn't expected the first taste to be delivered from Jack's cock. It tasted wonderful and she eagerly slurped on his cock and sucked more of it into her mouth.

Aaron was watching his wife suck another man's cock. He found it very erotic and it made him even hornier.

"Oh fuck Jessica. That is so hot!" Aaron exclaimed as he rammed his cock hard and deep into Heather's wet sex hole. Heather squealed in pleasure and bit down on Jessica's clit, causing Jessica to react by swallowing more of Jack's cock.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Jack. "Aaron, you are married to quite an exceptional cock sucker."

For several moments they continued this action, the pace getting faster, the breathing heavier, the moans louder. Aaron fucking Heather from behind. Heather finger fucking and eating Jessica's pussy. And Jessica sucking Jack's cock.

Jessica was so close to an orgasm. Her body was tingling all over. Her cunt was aching. And her head was full of all the images and thoughts of all the sex that was happening. She realized that to reach orgasm, she needed a real cock in her cunt. She pulled Jack's cock out of her mouth.

"I need for a real cock to fuck me!" Jessica practically screamed.

Heather raised her head off Jessica's pussy. "Fuck her Jack. Give her your best." she told her husband.

Jack helped Jessica move away from Heather and lay crosswise at the head of the bed. As Jessica opened her legs, Jack was quick to position his cock at her entrance. As Jessica and Jack stared into each other's eyes, Jack slid his hard manhood into Jessica's wet pussy. Jack raised up on his knees, raising Jessica's ass off the bed. He took her legs in his hands and held them up, her feet above his shoulders, and her legs spread wide open. In this position he could plunder her pussy with his hard, aching cock.

Aaron looked on with amazement, even as he plowed his cock into Heather's pussy from behind. Heather pressed her head down on the bed, her ass up in the air, and her knees spread. Aaron had a firm grip on her hips as he continued to thrust into her.

"Fuck me Aaron. Fuck me with that fat cock of yours." Heather pleaded. She loved how Aaron's cock filled and stretched her pussy.

Jessica watched Jack take her, and then watched Aaron take Heather. She was filled with love for Aaron, and thrilled by the sexual pleasures they were experiencing together.

Soon they were all grunting, groaning, and panting for air. The room smelled of sex. The bed was bouncing as the men were fucking the other's wife. In a way it was surreal, but also so fucking delicious.

Heather had another idea. Over her shoulder she told Aaron "Stay with me, I need to move a little."

Then Heather crawled closer to Jessica and sucked one of Jessica's nipples into her mouth. Aaron was still right behind her and didn't miss a beat with the continued thrusts of his cock.

Jessica moaned at the added stimulation. She reached a hand underneath Heather and grabbed one of Heather's tits. Heather moaned and then moved her mouth to Jessica's mouth and engaged in a hot, passionate kiss. Heather's hand reached back towards Jessica's crotch and she began to twiddle Jessica's clit as her husband, Jack, continued to thrust his cock into Jessica's wet pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" screamed Jack as his orgasm hit and he began dumping loads of cum into Jessica's pussy. He continued to pump his cock in and out of her. Heather pinched and twisted Jessica's clit which had the intended effect. Jessica's body was seized by her orgasm, and she screamed into Heather's mouth. Jessica's body began to twitch uncontrollably even in the grasps of Jack and Heather.

Aaron watched as his wife had a powerful, strong orgasm which aroused him even more. He slammed harder and deeper into Heather's pussy from behind.

Heather clenched her vaginal muscles as hard as she could around Aaron's cock, and triggered his orgasm. Aaron threw back his head and let out a guttural scream. His cocked swelled even larger as it began jetting large volumes of cum deep inside her.

The intensity of Aaron's swelling cock and explosion of cum into Heather caught her by surprise. She gasped "FUCK!" at the incredible sensations. Her body shook, almost violently, as her own orgasm took control. She collapsed on the bed, trembling and gasping for breath.

"Oh, Fuck. Oh, Fuck. Oh, Fuck." she muttered between gasps or air.

Jack pulled out of Jessica, sat back on the bed as he lowered Jessica's lower body and legs to the bed. Jessica lay there panting as her own orgasm slowly subsided.

Aaron pulled out of Heather's pussy and sat down on the edge of the bed. All four were physically spent. They rested in silence a few moments.

Jessica looked at Jack with appreciation for the fabulous sex. She saw his half-hard cock coated with their combined fluids. She licked her lips in anticipation of tasting the combination of her pussy juices and his cum on his cock.

"Looks like you could use a clean-up." Jessica said as she turned her body around, her head now towards Jack's body. Without waiting for a response, she gasped the base of his cock with one hand and swallowed as much of the glistening wet cock as she could take. Jack moaned in pleasure.

Heather looked up at Jessica sucking Jack's cock and then looked back at Aaron sitting on the side of the bed. His cock was also semi-soft but still an impressive size. Heather wondered how much she could swallow. She rolled over and raised herself up upon her knees next to Aaron and lowered her open mouth over Aaron's wet cock. She couldn't take it all, but she was able to take nearly half. She quickly began to suck and swallow their shared fluids.

Both men were moaning in pleasure as the ladies continued their clean-up activities. After a few minutes, Jack pulled back.

"I've got to have a break." Jack said as he pulled Jessica's face up and kissed her. "Thank you. That was fabulous."

Aaron also halted the oral ministrations of Heather and thanked her with a kiss. "Thank you." he said.

Aaron and Jack both got off the bed and took a seat in the chairs to rest. They didn't realize that the sex activities would continue with the women. Heather looked at Jessica with a look of desire.

"I know that Jack creates quite a mess when he cums. You also could use a clean-up." Heather said to Jessica as she gently pushed Jessica onto her back and lowered her head between Jessica's legs.

"Jack cums just like Aaron cums, in buckets!" stated Jessica towards Heather. "I see your pussy is overflowing just as mine is. Come over me and let me clean you."

Heather swung her leg over Jessica and they settled into a '69' with Heather on top. Each was licking and sucking the cum of their husband from the other's sodden pussy. Each had a lot to eat and the fluids flowed out and over their faces, especially from Heather's pussy over Jessica's face.

Jessica's head, and Heather's pussy, were positioned right in front of Aaron and at the edge of the bed. Aaron was amazed by the sight of his cum flowing out of Heather's pussy and into his wife's mouth while Jessica eagerly lapped it up. Aaron's cock was quickly becoming hard, as was Jack's cock.

Suddenly Aaron stood and grabbed Heather by the hips and pulled her back closer to the edge of bed. In this position Aaron could stand on the floor and insert his erect cock into Heather's still wet pussy. Jessica scooted towards the edge so that she could, from underneath, continue to lick Heather's clit, and lick Aaron's cock as he slowly fucked Heather.

Heather raised her head out of Jessica's pussy. "Fuck! That feels good." she said. Heather loved the way that Aaron's large cock filled her. The sensations she felt by his slow fuck, and Jessica's tongue on her clit was amazing. But she had thoughts of something even more naughty.

"Jack!" Heather turned her head towards her husband. "Remember my fantasy to be spit-roasted? Now would be a good time."

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers