Secret Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Yeah!" exclaimed Jack and he hurried around to the other side of the bed, crawled on and knelt in front of his wife's face. Heather swallowed as much of his hard cock as she could and moaned in pleasure. Jack could sense Aaron's rhythm and matched it. Heather rocked back and forth on her hands and knees, Aaron fucking her pussy from behind while Jack fucked her mouth from the front. All the time Jessica was lying underneath and licking Heather's clit. As a communal experience, they all got very horny. The bed rocked as they all moved together.

Heather was loving this new experience. The erotic sensations were nearly overwhelming and she could feel a massive orgasm building inside.

Jessica remembered that she wanted to try swinging as a way to watch Aaron have sex with another woman. But she never expected to be watching from an inch away as his thick cock slid in and out of another woman's pussy. And that she would be licking a clit so close to his cock. Her own pussy was burning with desire, and as Heather was no longer licking her, Jessica used her own fingers to masturbate herself.

Heather picked up the speed, shoving her pussy back harder upon Aaron's cock, and then rocking forward to swallow Jack's cock. She had never mastered the skill of fully deep-throating Jack, but now she was doing so. Faster and faster they moved. Harder and harder Aaron and Jack fucked Heather.

Quickly Heather's second orgasm slammed her. Her entire body began shaking violently. Her pussy clenched around Aaron's cock. She began to gag as she need to gasp for air and she pushed Jack away, his cock leaving her mouth.

"OH FUCKING GOD!" Heather screamed loudly. She pulled off Aaron's cock and threw herself apart from the others onto the other side of the bed. She laid there, curled up in a ball and breathing deeply as her body continued to shake as the massive orgasm continued.

Aaron and Jack looked at each other and smiled in their accomplishment. They were proud of the orgasm they gave to Heather. But they both were hard and horny. Simultaneously they looked down upon Jessica, laying on her back between them.

"Your turn?" Aaron asked his wife. Jessica smiled and nodded her head.

Aaron tilted Jessica's head back, off the edge of the bed. He squatted, to align his cock with her mouth and slowly slid his cock into her waiting mouth. At the same time, Jack raised Jessica's ass off the bed, he knee walked forward between her legs, and slid his hard cock into her wet pussy. Together they all moaned as Jack and Aaron began to fuck Jessica from both ends.

Jessica's arousal rose quickly. The sexual stimulation was incredible. She closed her eyes so as to just feel the erotic sensations. Her hands cupped her breasts and she began pulling and twisting her nipples. She moaned around Aaron's cock and her orgasm came quickly. Her body tingled all over, almost to the point of pain. Her pussy closed tightly around Jack's cock.

Aaron was aware that his massive cock could choke his wife, especially if he climaxed and spewed his cum into her mouth. As he felt his climax coming, he pulled out of her mouth and began spurting cum over her body and face.

Jack was turned on by the eroticism of Aaron's ejaculations and he pulled his cock out of Jessica's pussy, let her body fall to the bed, and he began spraying his cum over her body from the other direction.

"Fuck!" screamed Jack.

"Oh Fuck!" added Aaron.

"Oh my God!" screamed Jessica as her body continued to tingle. She couldn't control any of her limbs, so she laid there twitching as her orgasm continued and the hot cum painted her body. She had never experienced anything similar to this.

Jack sat back on his heels, gasping for air. He noticed Heather looking at him with a smile on her face. He smiled back at his wife.

Aaron dropped back into his chair. He leaned over Jessica's head and kissed her on the mouth, some of his cum on her lips. When he pulled back, she used two fingers to swipe up some of the rest of his cum from her cheek and she sucked it into her mouth.

"Fucking incredible!" Jack's words broke the silence.

"Yeah. Fucking incredible." Aaron responded.

"I've never felt so fucked as tonight!" Said Jessica. "Amazing!"

Heather had collected herself and had moved over to Jessica. She used her hand to scoop up the cum that both men deposited on Jessica's body, which she then ate.

"I've likely had more fucking-crazy sex than any of you, and this takes the cake." Heather stated rather emphatically. "I've had two gang-bangs, but being fucked by two cocks at the same time, one from each end, was simply fantastic."

"I agree." replied Jessica to Heather with a smile on her face. "I may want to borrow your husband another time to do this again."

Jack smiled and nodded in agreement.

Jessica started to get up and then realized how much cum was on her body. "Damn, fellas! When you cum, you cum in bucket loads." she said as she looked at all the cum.

Heather jumped up, took Jessica's hand, and led her to the master bath. "Let me help you get cleaned up."

"Aaron, I think we need water for everyone." Jack said. "Why don't we go downstairs and set that up while the girls get cleaned up." Then speaking out to his wife; "Heather, Aaron and I are going downstairs. Come down when you are ready."

- - - - -

A while later the two couples were dressed, sitting at the kitchen table, sipping water, and sharing their thoughts about the sex they shared. They all agreed that it had indeed been an incredible experience and everyone wanted to do it again. Some expressed interest in swinging with other couples in the group.

About an hour later, Aaron and Jessica prepared to leave. They thanked Heather and Jack for a fabulous evening.

As they were leaving, Jack and Aaron were walking with each other, sharing some last minute thoughts. Heather lingered back a bit with Jessica. As the men moved further away, Heather turned to Jessica and whispered "I loved the four-some, but I also would like to share a few hours one-on-one with you. I have your number. May I call you to schedule some private playtime?"

Jessica gave Heather a quick kiss on the lips. "Call me, and soon."