All Comments on 'Secret Life Ch. 01'

by jnw001

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why?

?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
If you do anything but snuff this whore.....

....you are a total Nancy Boy Queer Faggot

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 15 years ago
I hope this guy is not a wimp

A good start but complete absence of any emotion from the husband except surprise. People get surprised when an 11th batsman hits a sixer, not when they find out that their wife is a sex worker.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He should be pissed off for not getting money

Her net worth is probably a lot more than his with all of the hidden untaxed money she has made over the years, and he hasn't got any payback from her. He has provided a place for her to earn a lot of money with out being reimbursed. He should demand half of all of the money that the whore has made over the years she has been married to him then kick the slut to the curb after she has paid off. The ledger will provide a good blackmail base to go after all of the people who have cuckolded him over the years, and they should pay for that. When he has all of the money he should have, take the kids and hit the road, leaving her to whore her way through the rest of her slutty life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep on writing...

I want to find out want he finds in the storage locke. If he does not want to do blackmail, then he should take the ledger to the local paper and talk with an investigative reporter to see if they will publish his findings. Oh, he should not stop there, let it leak to the nationa press and newsmedia to see if they will pick it up. Make everyone pay, including his wife. She could probably be charged with having sex with a teenager, prostiturion and be shunned by the community.Then turn her sloppy cunt in to the IRS for tax evasion because I bet she did not report her fucking earnings. Yes, pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so whats the

erotic secret here? having a full grown whore who denies her husband everthing else than vanilla sex? actually can't see anything erotic at all, this is a low life based on selfishness, crudeness..... don't bother writing part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yep, the cops wife is a secret whore

I honestly can say that my 14 year old neighbor could come up with something better than this. Seriously, why would you write something, spend your hours, and make it so silly that no one cares. None of your readers care about this loser of a husband who's wife is a whore for so long and he doesn't know... yeah, that's real. And the wife is married to a cop, someone who very realistically would make sure she ends up in jail when he finds out... so she brings the two fucking workers from next door into her house... just ot make sure that the husband will find out. So, she's a whore, selfish, back-stabbing... and a fucking moron to boot. Right now, you could finish the story with a home invasion that has both of them shot thru the head... and we wouldn't care less..... so what does this mean? It means that you've completely MISSED the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting but not original

You write well. I have read similar story, but I could never ,even in fantasy, imagine how wife could be long term hooker without husband ever being aware of it. The longer anyone does this, the more people become involve amd the probability of someone spilling the beans increases. The possibility of venereal disease also increases, but it does make for an intresting story. Good luck with chapter 2.

60 year old George

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Unfortunately, I agree with most of the comments.

The idea of this story is one that has been done quite a few times. In addition to the failure to report income (as a lawyer, ex-cop, or whatever, he certainly knows this is true), and the exposure to lots of STD's over the many years she has been screwing around, we must of course ask the question, "Are the seven and four year old children really his?" Getting an erection while viewing sex acts (this certainly happens to men watching x-rated movies and going to sexually-explicit shows in strip clubs and bars) does not imply a man automatically condones cheating by his participating wife. So many of these "loving wives" stories seem to imply that if the husband gets a hard-on, he must find it so erotic he wants it to continue, i.e., he approves of his wife's behavior. Nothing could be further from the truth, at least in real life. So why should this be credible in a story such as this one? His marriage is a total lie. I could understand if he were devastated, or humiliated. I might even accept it if his character had been developed in such a way as to make the reader believe he had a fetish fantasy that his wife would be a whore and he would somehow find it erotic. But this story does not convince. I give 50% for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yes

he will need it to know how much his take of her business is in her account as when married he is eligible to half of all assets in a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only hetero man are real man

This is wimp story of bi

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking Queer

Please just stick with gay, you don't have a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmm!

According to the husband's findings his wife makes an average of $650 for each fuck and has been doing this for at least 150 times a year for 20 years. Simple math yields earnings of $1,950,000 over that time period. This story could be salvaged if the husband can figure out a way to separate his wife from her money and then dumping her for a more honest woman who will fuck his brains out rather than every other guy she meets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
could still be entertaining

It could still be entertaining, depending on what the husband does. Yeah, a wild sex scene can make someone hard, but what happens when he thinks of it... A little cat and mouse game with revenge could be fun. Good luck salvaging it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND

the golden fleece with documentation. TK U MLJ LV NV.....waiting for the next chapters..mlj

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Oh Oh

I sense more chapters should be coming but when?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh well.

No more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved part 1. Can't wait to read more

SkibumSkibumabout 11 years ago
Finish it!

There is nothing as frustrating as an unfinished story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Last LIT story

This author has also NOT updated his bio since 2007. Maybe his bi-curiosity turned into AIDS? Not holding my breath about the megabucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
secret life

please post the second half of this story

svtcouplesvtcouplealmost 7 years ago
More?

Good story but kind of leaves you hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished.

Unfinished works never should get high marks. They can twist 180° or be left fluttering in the wind with many unanswered questions. Also, at this point, husband appears to be a clueless wimp, deserving of all the Hell she provides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No,

Just find her money, take it and disappear!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good start

Since this says chapter one, I assume there is more. Anxious to see where you take it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No chapter two

Don't waste your time, he did not write chapter two, he turned gay on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PROSTITUTE WIFE

Her husband take his share of the money and let her carry on as a prostitute, but don't let her know. JUST GET REGULAR HEALTH CHECKS. for STD's, If she finds out he has helped himself he always go pubic with the information he found.and embarrass a lot of people.

hrlyridr77hrlyridr77about 5 years ago
Finish it

Finish it >:/

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Don't bother finishing it

The husband is obviously a wimp. The wife is a whore. The kids could be anyone's. I don't see any great story coming from such a weak start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

go get the money and never have sex with the bitch again i would be afraid what i would catch from her well used pussy

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Ugly story, but I'm interested.

If he waits long enough to burn her, I'll enjoy it. If he lets it go, it ends as a sad tail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
finish the dam story

Good story so finish it or pass it on to some body to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Doubt there will be a part two as this was written 12 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO... CANNOT THINK UP A PART, EH CUCK.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You pathetic mentally ill closeted little boys prove there is little hope for society.

Guessing someone shut off the wifi to your closet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mercifully, no Part 2. The writer probably violated his parole and went back inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THIS PIECE OF SHIT FINISHED. NOT FIT TO READ!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

POS Story and he cannot even come up with a Pt 2. Bullshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous