All Comments on 'Secret Service Agent Paige'

by DerekCartman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BevatoriaBevatoriaover 10 years ago
Great start!

Hope to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Bad sex. Boring sex. Plot interesting. Who is the President? Is he even human? When the plot is more interesting than the sex, maybe the writer should consider writing non-erotic fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs some continuity editing

Early on, her "double-d"s are the cause of her getting so much attention. Two paragraphs later, when being frisked, she has a C-cup, and isn't overly endowed. Part of this kind of writing is forming a mental image, and hers seems to change a lot.

Keep at it!

brian358brian358about 10 years ago
Well Done!

Good, fun story.

Would be interested in a sequel if you have a mind to do one - especially if Paige returns to her original Double D glory. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love your stuff....

BUT it's getting super repetitive. I get it you like tit fucking and throat fucking. Can WE get a little more please?

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadover 9 years ago
Haters...

Don't worry about all these people complaining. Write stories that YOU enjoy. people that share you loves will find you and enjoy them too. its not like you're getting paid, so write for yourself. I know i do!

TLMorganTLMorganabout 9 years ago
Good story!

Would like to see where this story goes!

TrangSocTrangSocabout 5 years ago
Poor Paige

I hope you won’t forget about her. She should be ready for her next case soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous