Secret Service Agent Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she moved through the mass of people, men from every direction started groping at her wonderful assets. Two hands appeared from behind her and enclosed around both her breasts, squeezing roughly. She threw an elbow backwards and connected with a chest. She heard a grunt and the hands fell from her chest. Another pervert stuck his hand up her skirt and grabbed her ass. A particularly raunchy fellow pushed his hand up her skirt and rubbed her pussy as he grinded his erection on her tight little body. She grabbed his pinky and wrenched him off, a whimpering yelp ensuing from the pervert.

Finally, she got to the counter, her clothes, body and respect for humanity a little worse for wear. She paused and looked around at the half-naked bodies grinding on each other. Most of the women were beyond drunk and getting groped unabashedly by the lecherous hands of horny men. There was even a blonde in a corner booth with her dress pulled down to her waist, tits out, bobbing her glossy lips and sucking mouth over a guy's dick. Her bra was strewn on the table. His head was thrown backwards and his eyes were shut as his hands were both on top of the blonde's head, pushing her deeper over his cock.

She motioned at the barkeep, "House special." This drink, of course, did not actually exist. The Jackson's Man she negotiated with had provided her with a few keywords to notify their people that she wasn't a partygoer.

The bartender widened his eyes and motioned his head to side of the counter. She made her way over to the other side of the counter. The bartender led her through a door that read "Employees Only."

"Go all the way down to the end of hallway and take the door on the left."

She walked in gingerly and made straight for the end of the hallway. She glanced around at every door, looking for suspicious activity. So far, it looked pretty legitimate. Refrigerators, kitchens, break rooms and other pretty typical rooms lined the hallway.

When she got to the final door on the left, she knocked on it instead of the opening it. A gruff voiced yelled out angrily.

"What?"

"I work on Wall Street." she replied, another phrase provided to her by the negotiator.

The door opened after a couple keys clicked. A rather large man beckoned her inside. The room was filled with just a few chairs and sofas around a large table. Maybe half a dozen men were watching the Knicks game. They were about to turn to her when they all jumped up shouting and cheering. Carmelo Anthony had just drained a 3-point buzzer beater, capping off a 37-point half.

As the men congratulated each other on what would later become Anthony's record-breaking 62-point performance, Paige scanned the room.

She noticed a lot of interesting decorations. A portrait of Thomas Jefferson dominated the wall. An interesting idol choice for a group of people who would probably disagree with virtually everything Thomas Jefferson had to say about government. Underneath the portrait was a banner with the quote from America's 3rd President, "I believe that banking institutions are far more dangerous to our liberties than any standing army."

What the hell? Paige thought, I thought this was a radicalized, militant offshoot of Occupy, not a radicalized, militant offshoot of the Tea Party.

It was in Paige's brief, however, that the group often tried to hijack the legacies of popular historical figures by taking a quote and extrapolating it way beyond reason so that they can claim the historical justification of revered Americans. Although, Paige didn't exactly remember too much from that portion of the briefing because she hadn't buttoned up her cardigan enough that day.

Her boss, feeling particularly raunchy that day, had raced through the important parts of her briefing before making her strip topless. He gave the rest of the report while enjoying the pleasures of Paige's hot lips around his aging, hard dick.

When he had felt her lips around the base of his dick, pressing against his balls, enough times, he fucked her tight pussy on the conference table, using her vast tits as both funbags and leverage. After finishing between her tits, he left a massive pearl necklace for her and then left her, like a used whore.

She didn't have any tissues or anything to clean herself up and would need to walk past several cubicles to get the women's restroom. She remembered cursing out her boss to herself. She had just used the shirt underneath her cardigan to wipe up the cum, which meant she had to wear just a cardigan over her bra. The large spaces between the buttons had left large parts of her bra-clad tits exposed. The men at her office leered at her more than ever. Two of her superiors had even asked her to take care of their erections for them, just as her boss had.

She titfucked the manager of the entire Secret Service branch underneath his desk as he was meeting with a member of the Securities and Exchange Commission about a potential case of counterfeiting by a Brooklyn crime syndicate. He pushed Paige all the way underneath his desk and slid his chair all the way in, telling her to keep quiet and titfuck him. He went through the entire meeting with Paige pumping her tits around his slick dick. Occasionally, he reached down to grope her wonderful funbags. She could only imagine the facial expressions he made.

Then, a supervisor from the Department of Homeland Security fucked her violently on his office's couch before depositing his rather disgusting tasting semen in her mouth to swallow.

After the guys had settled down from Anthony going off on the Charlotte Bobcats, they finally acknowledged her and immediately started leering.

"Well, well," one of them said, "what do we have here?"

"I'm here to speak to the President about a transaction." she replied.

"Give me the name."

"He has no name. He is the people." Another keyphrase.

"Alright, now your name."

"Bouvier Lee." Another keyphrase.

The man grabbed an iPad on the table and scrolled through it, probably looking for her name and picture the negotiator took. He apparently found it, nodding.

"Alright, well, we need to search you now." he said.

Paige sighed inwardly, hoping to avoid another experience of unabashed groping.

"A bouncer did a pretty Goddamned thorough job of that already." she said, already realizing it was futile.

"Those meatheads aren't with us," came the inevitable reply, "we'll need you to stick your arms out and spread your legs."

She did as she was told.

"James," he gestured at one of his men, a shapely black fellow, "it's your turn, I think."

The man looked at Paige and smiled, probably rubbing his hands together in his mind.

"Alright, then." he said.

He walked over to her and started down at her feet, removing her shoes and actually checking them for contraband. He slid his hands over her stockings-clad legs completely. He checked every fold of her skirt for any hard material. He only briefly checked her ass before moving to her torso. He ran his hands over her slim hips and flat stomach. Then he slid his hands between her breasts and checked the cups of her bra by cupping her breasts from below. He moved and grabbed her hair, running his hands thoroughly through her silky locks. He stepped back and mumbled something to the first man.

Holy shit, she thought, an actual search and not a manic groping.

Apparently she spoke too soon because James turned back to her, grinning slyly.

"It looks alright, but I couldn't be sure that there wasn't something hidden in your brassiere," he said, "if you could just remove your shirt."

She sighed, but realized what had to be done. She grasped the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She shook her hair out. All the men outwardly groaned as her tits, encased in a half-cup, lacy white bra. They jutted out from her chest, defying gravity entirely. They must've spent a good 30 seconds just admiring the mountainous peaks of her breasts.

Finally, James snapped out of his trance and reached out for her magnificent tits. He gripped and kneaded the warm flesh, relishing in the feeling. He shook her tits, watching the flesh quiver. He rubbed through the lace to find her nipples and twist them cruelly. Paige gasped from the sudden pain. At long last, he let go of her tits, almost whimpering as he did so.

"Alright, bitch, now you've got to something for me." he said, a demonic glint in his eyes.

Are you kidding? she thought, desperate to get through this mess.

James grabbed her slim arm and led her to the table, where the other guys began clearing a space. She was pushed on her back on the table. James then climbed over her, straddling her hips.

She knew what was coming and steeled herself for it. Stop psyching yourself out, she thought, how many times have you done this?

James unbuckled his belt, slid his slacks down and pulled a monster from his briefs. This was definitely one of largest cocks Paige had seen. Her eyes widened, glad she didn't have to pleasure that with one of her delightful orifices. It was rock hard and jutting out at the ceiling.

On her back, Paige's tits swelled outwards every time she breathed. Even the effects of gravity weren't able to flatten her mountainous tits.

James groaned as he sank his dick between Paige's wondrous funbags. His dick was raging hot, so her flesh felt cold to the touch. The contrast felt incredible.

"Push your tits around it, slut." he growled.

"Let me take off my bra first," Paige said, "it's not comfortable."

"Did I fucking tell you to take your bra off?" he said through gritted teeth.

Paige grimaced and placed her hands at the side of her breasts, pushing them against each other, encasing James' dick and forming a ridiculously tight cleavage for his red hot dick to fuck.

He groaned with pleasure, her soft titflesh surrounding his iron cock. He had to push deeper into this cleavage of the heavens. He slowly started sawing his dick from between her tits. The envelope formed was so tight that he had a hard time doing so and the friction from that almost made him blow right there.

The feeling of her massive, magnificent tits, pushed together to form a tight envelope of pleasure was exacerbated to new heights by his thrusting, pumping motions. The tightness of her tits made pumping them feel like pumping an unflowered virgin on exploring the confines of a woman's constricting throat. He felt his cock ripple every time it thrust in and out of the valley formed by her tits.

He reached down to grasp her tits some more. She squealed in pain from his rough handling. He groaned as he continued to aggressively thrust his dick between her tits. Every time he pushed all the way through, the tip of dick would spear her chin, leaving a trail of precum all over her neck. She would try to wipe the slimy liquid off herself but James would grab her hands and pin them on the table. He quite liked the look of a woman with a man's juice dripping all over her. He felt himself owning this hot slut as he took possession of her delightful titflesh.

He could feel the lacy texture of her bra around the base of his cock and even his ballsack as he speared between the valley formed by her mountainous breasts. Her tits were jiggling as they were fucked, threatening to burst from the low-cut half-cup bra.

While James felt like he had ascended into heaven, Paige was a different story. She had to push her tits together tightly to squeeze around this bastard's cock. A complete lack of lubrication left her tits chafed, red and irritated. She had to arch her back a little bit to meet him. And his dick kept smacking her chin, neck and face. Her neck already sore from the vicious throatfucking she received earlier, was bent at an odd angle so that her tits met her assaulter's dick.

James' eyes went hazy as he continued the incessant slamming of his dick between her tits. The warm encasement of her pillows between his rod was impossibly tight and felt like a fresh, virgin cunt. He was grunting every time his dick shot through her tits.

Every inch of his cock was pleasured by the titfucking. His ballsack felt great against the lace of her bra. His head, wider than his shaft, felt even more tight between her tits when he pulled out of her tit valley. He loved the feeling of his head spearing her chin and her subsequent squirming, trying to stop the battering ram of his cock from leaving its slimy precum all over her face.

"Hmphf, mhphf, ugh." Paige squealed, as James started jabbing his cock at her face.

He grabbed her hair for leverage and started sawing faster and faster, realizing he was very close. Paige's head was now forced to crane upwards by James' forceful hands. This angry dick was completely having its way with her, hitting her face every time it speared upwards. Her tits were rubbed raw by his cock, being used entirely for his pleasure.

He felt the pulsing of his dick every time he surged between her tits. He felt the pulsating cum but tried to hold it off as long as possible, wanting prolong this incredible titfucking feeling.

He suddenly got an idea. He grabbed her head and started angling her head toward his dick.

"Open your fucking mouth."

She obliged, yielding her pretty, glossy lips to his thrusting meatrod. He started thrusting between her tits and into her mouth, receiving a blowjob as he received a titfuck. Sensing how close he was, she started flicking her lips against his head. He continued pumping his shaft between her tits and his head into her hot, sucking mouth. Her lips formed that tight oval that applied the pressure that drove guys wild with lust.

"Unh, unh, unh." he grunted unintelligibly.

Suddenly, he could hold it no longer. His mouth forming a silent scream, his hands grasping her hair angrily and forcing her head forward, he thrust his cock all the way up her tits and down as far her mouth as he could force it.

He erupted violently into her mouth, the semen flooding her orifice. The awkward angle made it impossible for her to swallow it as the cum kept flowing in, so most of it ended up being coughed back onto his dick and her neck.

When he was finally done with her and moved off her, she gagged and coughed up most of the semen onto her tits, forming a slick pearl necklace. She drew a couple rattling breaths, some of the cum slipping down her throat and into her windpipe.

James grabbed her hair and yanked her mouth over his dick. With a muffled scream, she struggled slightly.

"Suck it clean!"

She calmed down and dutifully obliged, licking all the spit and cum off his dick and lapping at his wrinkly ballsack.

He pushed off her, groaning in exhaustion and collapsed to clean himself up.

Paige was kind of scared that the 5 other men would seek to use her like James just did, but the first man to talk to her spoke.

"You can head through that door and take the center door to speak to the President."

"Can I please get a towel or something?" She looked down at her chest, coated in cum. Her bra was also soaked.

He smiled mischievously, "Nah."

"God, come on," she said exasperatedly, "seriously!"

"You look hot like that, you filthy little slut."

She was really pissed off at that, but decided not to fight it. She took off her bra - which caused every guy there other than James to grab their uncomfortably erect dicks - and wiped up her chest as much as possible. She put her shirt back on, not bothering with the bra. She threw that on the ground.

Getting up unsteadily, she walked over to the door, her tits jiggling inside her tight T-shirt, completely unrestrained by a bra. Her nipples jutted out clearly against the cotton material.

One of the guys reached out and groped her tit repeatedly. She stood there, a little hazy, and let him finish. He slapped her tit and then her face to tell her he had finished with her. She almost angrily attacked him, but restrained herself at the last moment.

She quickly jogged the rest of the way over to the door, her tits bouncing even more delightfully, stretching out the Whitesnake logo. She opened the door, walked through and quickly closed it behind her.

There, she saw a vestibule-like area, leading to four different doors. There was a portrait of Woodrow Wilson next to a portrait of Ronald Reagan. Both of the former Presidents had red Xs spray painted over their faces. Paige briefly thought it was odd - people who disliked one tended to like the other - but realized that these people literally hated everybody.

She turned to only door directly in front of her, centered in the room. It was adorned by a large number of various symbols and motifs. She could most distinctly make out many 99%'s, the circle-A anarchy symbol and crossed hammers and sickles. She shook her head, realizing she shouldn't be admiring this guy's furniture.

She grabbed the knob - something she did a lot - and closed her eyes, steeling herself for one of the most important busts of her short career. Her arms were weak from the abuse she had received, but she realized how important this following procedure was and hardened herself. Both apprehensive and anxious to see what was on the other side, she turned the knob and swung the door open...

12