Secret Sins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hissed a short, humourless laugh to myself, shaking my head as I waited for traffic to clear before crossing Fourth Avenue. It was silly. That's what it was, these suspicions of mine, and that's what rationality insisted, yet my gut kept insisting something else entirely. Because it wasn't only rationale that was responsible for my tendency to ignore certain incidents regarding Donna.

For example, the incestuous scene with Darren and Haley, in terms of shockingly bothersome events, should have been right up there with what happened at the Funraiser, but it wasn't. In fact, most of the sexual incidents where Donna was involved seemed less self-destructive in the eyes of my guilt complex. Even when I did see how spiritually wrong, how dangerous to my career they were, it wasn't until after the fact and, often, even then the sting of reality seemed somehow dulled. And this meant that if she was controlling people's minds, as silly as that seemed, mine wasn't immune to her influence.

By the time I'd returned to the Mission, however, I mostly doubted my crazy suspicions, especially when I found her finishing up with the installation of the door on my little office.

"Wow, it's almost done," I observed, feeling foolish for my paranoid suspicions of her.

"It pretty much is," she said, the brown leather carpenter's belt somehow adding a sexy contrast to her outfit, especially with how her legs and tush looked in those high heels. "We just have to add the base and door trim, but it would be a lot quicker and easier to paint the walls if we held off on that."

"Yeah, I suppose it would be," I conceded, resting my gaze on her.

"What?" she asked, noticing my smiling, thoughtful regard of her.

"What were you thinking this morning?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"This morning. Letting Margie watch. Now she knows that we're having sex."

She grinned, shrugging as she said, "Well, it was pretty much too late by the time we noticed her there anyway. I mean, I could tell by the look on her face that she knew something was up. She probably saw the dildo."

"Yeah, but..."

"My god, you worry a lot," she said, coming closer to put a soft hand on the side of my face. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were ten or fifteen years older than you are. Loosen up and act your age, life's too short as it is."

"I'm worried about my career," I said, my smile fading. "It's bad enough that Major Hurdle is putting the screws to it, I'd rather my neighbors didn't start running around telling everyone I'm a lesbian."

"That's not going to happen," she assured.

"How do you know?"

"Trust me, sweetie pie."

" ... Who used to call you that?"

She only raised her eyebrows, so I explained, "You once told me that somebody used to call you that a long time ago."

" ... He was the first person who was ever really nice to me. He was a preacher."

"Oh?"

"Yes. He taught me a lot of what I know about Christianity. That was before I realized... well, that it didn't mean anything. Not to me, anyway."

She seemed a little sad as she looked away, her eyes staring off as though the past existed in the shadowy corner of the room.

"What happened to him?" I asked softly.

"Dead. A long time ago."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

She shrugged, flashed me a quick smile and reaffirmed, "I told you, life is too short as it is. It's your life, enjoy it without getting old before you have to, and without guilt. That's my advice."

Suddenly turning from me and back to the office door, she cleared her throat, her tone turning lighter as she asked, "Didn't you say you had somewhere to go today?"

"Yeah. Gotta get a new phone."

"What happened to yours?"

"I dropped it in the tub."

Turning to look at me with a grin, she asked, "You dropped it in the tub? How'd you do that?"

Shrugging with a sheepish smile, I replied, "It slipped out of my hand and fell into the tub."

"Clumsy bitch," she lightly accused, her somber mood still lurking just below the surface. "When are you going?"

"Now, I guess," I told her with a sigh. "That was Friday night, and I really should have replaced it before now. I just didn't want to... go out in public by myself like that."

Shooting me a reassuring smile, she said, "You're okay, Lieutenant."

I gave her a slow smile as well before sincerely telling her, "I love you."

"Love you too, sweetie pie."

"I won't be long. I hope."

I'd gone to Northgate Mall, having noticed a Rogers kiosk the last time I was there, but without thinking of the fact that I was wearing my new and improved uniform until I was inside. People were looking, and it took me a minute or two to figure out why. While it did make me a bit paranoid that somebody with some affiliation to the Army would see me, I didn't really mind the attention. In fact, I liked it.

While the Rogers guy got my new phone set up for me, I noticed a young East Indian woman, probably about my age, standing with her friend at the opposite end of the kiosk while I waited. I might just as accurately say that she'd noticed me as she kept looking up at me, her brown, soulful eyes curiously checking me out as she and her blonde friend were looking at whatever was on display there, and it took a few minutes for me to figure out that she found me attractive. She wore a scoop necked, gray top with short sleeves that showed a little cleavage from a pair of boobs that were almost as big as mine. When she moved out past the corner of the kiosk, her tight blue jeans showed me a nice tush, perhaps just a little big, but nice just the same. She was quite attractive.

Our eyes met and I smiled, taking her by surprise. But she smiled back and our mutual glances became more frequent until she and her friend moved away, leaving me disappointed, but strangely exhilarated. I'd just flirted with a girl, something I'd have never done before meeting Donna, and I'd done it in uniform. More or less.

When the errand was finally finished, I drove home in an odd mood, turned on by the encounter with the East Indian girl, but overshadowed by a feeling of impending doom.

At home, I was greeted by a few surprises.

First of all, we had company. Margie Bennett was back, now dressed in a pastel green, button up tank top that showed a fair amount of cleavage, and a pair of khaki green shorts that flattered her somewhat short, voluptuous form quite well. She'd also made an effort with her hair and makeup and wore an expression on her face that suggested muted excitement.

She sat on the middle cushion of a classic, Queen Anne Sofa with an off-white tweed, floral print and dark wood accents that looked in very good shape and went well with the room. It was against the north wall, the one to my right as I walked in and underneath the window. At each end of the sofa was a wooden end table with a matching coffee table in front of it. On the other side of the coffee table sat Donna, legs elegantly crossed in a matching Queen Anne armchair. There was a second armchair to her left and, while it was unoccupied, Margie had company to either side of her on the couch.

To her right, and instantly putting me in mind of the sexy East Indian girl at the mall, sat Sumitra Rahman, wearing a two piece saree. The top was a pink bra blouse, and its lightweight material made it obvious that she wasn't wearing an actual bra underneath it. Though her boobs were probably a large B-cup, her areolas, the shadows of which I could see somewhat clearly through her top, were quite large, their nipples long and fat. They proved to be a trap for my eyes until I could move them further down her body, past the dark skin of her midriff to the long, barely translucent, pink lower portion of the former Muslim woman's outfit. Unless I was mistaken, she wasn't wearing panties either, the dark shadow between the tops of her thighs alluding to this until I could raise my eyes to her face. She too had put in some effort with makeup and hair, forgoing the traditional headdress to allow her long, shiny, jet black hair to fall past her shoulders. I managed a smile for her and she returned one, a nervous greeting that also held a shameful excitement before I moved my eyes to Margie's left.

And there sat her daughter, Haley. Like her mother, she too was smiling but, like Sumitra seemed more nervous than excited. She wore a deep blue top with a low hanging, cowl type neckline and a black cammie that was probably sewn in. Having seen her topless before, I guessed that she was wearing a bra because, though she wasn't at an age where her heavy melons were yet sagging, the amount of push up action beneath her top could only be due to a couple of underwires. A pair of black yoga pants, while not exactly going well with the nice top she'd chosen, did a lot for her hips and thighs.

But the most shocking attendee was lying on the coffee table. It was Donna's and my double ended, big black dildo, and I almost choked when I saw it there. My heart leapt to my chest even as my pussy moistened a little, and I wondered what in hell my assistant was up to now.

"Hi, Lieutenant," Donna cheerily greeted. "Check out the nice Livingroom set Sumitra donated. Wasn't that great of her?"

With a helpless glance at our dildo, then another at Sumitra's big, erected nipples, I managed, "Yes, it... it was. Thank you, Sumitra."

My face was smiling widely, my demeanor overly friendly in a desperate attempt to maintain composure. My eyes shifted to Donna, trying to think of a casual way to get her aside before things went provocatively sideways. But her enticingly brilliant eyes smiled back at me, loving me and my involvement in her life in that particular way that they do, distracting me from whatever I might have said then as Sumitra replied.

"It is okay, sister. I had no need of this anymore, and I am glad to give it to you."

Tearing my eyes from Donna's, I could only nod in grateful reply with a stupid grin, wondering if the attractive East Indian woman habitually ran around without bra and panties while wearing translucent clothing. Maybe it was a thing in India?

"We all helped to bring it across the street," Margie said.

"And you're just in time," Donna told me, returning my attention to her. "We were just talking about, um... Lesbiana."

(Oh my God.)

"Lesbiana?" I asked, my body beginning to slightly tremble all over as my heartrate went up.

"It's a place," Haley explained with that nervous grin, following this with a giggle.

Her mother only beheld her with a grin of her own, though now looking a little unsure of herself before turning her eyes back on me, her expression becoming what I'd describe as hopeful, or even expectant as they fell to the area my short skirt covered. Sumitra only continued to grin nervously, perhaps a little shyly, and I doubted she got the joke.

"Sit down and join us, Lieutenant," Donna invited, gesturing to the empty chair to her left.

"Yes," Margie practically urged, "Have a seat, Lieutenant Watts."

"Doesn't she look so nice in that skirt?" Donna sleazily asked as I found myself moving to the chair.

"Yes, she does," Margie confirmed, her tone making me blush as I sat, my eyes once again finding Sumitra's chest. "She has such a beautiful body."

"Mm-hmm," Donna agreed. "I think most women have an appreciation for other women to one degree or another. Especially attractive women. And I also think that most of us harbour a curiosity about... what it might be like..."

Margie certainly did, or at least she did now. Finally taking her attention from me, she gave it a new resting spot to her right, caressing Sumitra with her eyes while Haley tried not to make her inspection of my boobs obvious.

"Sumitra," Donna inquired, "are there lesbians in India?"

"Oh, yes," the dark skinned woman replied with her politely shy smile, white teeth in stark contrast to her skin and the darker lipstick she wore. "But it is not so... open. If you are a Muslim woman and you are caught having... how you say...?"

"Sex?" Donna tried with a grin.

"Yes," Sumitra laughed nervously, "Sex. If a Muslim woman is caught having sex with another woman, the punishment, it is... Muslim law can be severe."

"Aren't you glad you're a Christian Canadian now?" Donna asked with a grin.

"Yes, yes," Sumitra nodded with more nervous laughter. "Praise Jesus."

"There were lesbians at my school," Haley contributed, her attention now on Donna.

"Oh?" Donna asked. "Did you ever take part?"

With a glance at her mother, who'd looked from Sumitra to her daughter at this information, she shook her head, saying, "No."

"Never even kissed a girl at school?"

"No."

"Ever curious?"

"Oh yeah," she admitted.

"Did you ever actually want to?"

Her only reply to this was another sideways glance at her mother, a wider grin and a blush as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sumitra," Donna hailed from across the coffee table and it's ominous, black rubber occupant, "Have you ever been with another woman, despite Muslim law?"

She shook her head, her eyes getting wider at the thought of breaking that law, but her smile remained.

"Ever want to?"

" ... I... I have been curious sometimes."

"Of course you have," Donna grinned. "Margie, have you ever been with another woman?"

"Not really," she replied, this getting her daughter's immediate interest. "I mean, I made out with another girl once. It was a long time ago. I was pretty young then. She was a lesbian, and I was... Well, I was drunk," she admitted with a laugh.

Donna laughed with her, Haley's mouth slowly opening in surprise at this revelation as my assistant assured the three of them, "Well, there's nothing at all wrong with that. Is there, Lieutenant?"

" ... Uh... I- (ahem) well, no, I- no, there's nothing wrong with that." I said, despite the many indications throughout the Bible that there certainly was, despite the strict Salvationist belief that 'lesbiana' was indeed wrong, wrong, wrong.

"There ya have it," Donna said, gesturing to me as she addressed the other three. "Straight from the ordained Minister's mouth. And you know, men love it. Most husbands would love to watch their wives getting all tangled up with another woman, even if they weren't taking part themselves. Margie, have you ever told Joel about that incident when you were younger?"

"Yes," she nodded, looking at my crossed thighs.

"And what was his reaction?"

"Oh, he liked it," Margie confirmed with a laugh, looking at perfect Donna's thighs as the black haired beauty uncrossed them in such a way as to command all of our attention without actually parting them.

"And have you been thinking about it ever since?"

With a slightly nervous glance at her daughter, Margie replied, "Off and on, yes. I've always been curious about, uhhh..."

"About what else may have happened?"

"Yes. Especially lately. I'm not sure why."

"Why isn't important," Donna told her as the eldest of the group practically squirmed in her seat. "But, would you be surprised if I told you that your lovely daughter has made out with Lieutenant Watts?"

She was indeed surprised, looking at Haley with an expression that said as much, but also conveyed interest and arousal. Haley's eyes got big and her face turned red. She only glanced at her mother before they both looked right at me.

"Donna..." I complained, afraid of what else my unpredictable friend would tell and looking at her with a shocked and worried expression.

"It's alright," she told me. "Haley's a big girl and she has the right to do what she wants. Doesn't she, Margie?"

Looking at me now, the bottle blonde with the Marilyn Monroe hairstyle nodded her head, replying, "Well, that's true. How... how far did it go?"

She was asking me, not interrogating me. She was curious about the incident like she was curious about what Donna would do to me with the dildo that morning. Clearing my throat, I replied with a nervous smile.

"Well, we had our, um... our tops off. And our bras. We were getting pretty hot and heavy, but then we were distracted by- we were distracted."

"Oh," Margie quietly noted before looking at her blushing daughter again, now with what appeared to be a touch of envy.

"Well," Donna admitted, "I'm certainly not ashamed to say that the Lieutenant and I have had a lot of great, dirty sex. She's such a horny young thing, and so pretty. Such a nice body. Sumitra, don't you think Lieutenant Watts has a nice body?"

Sumitra had been fairly enraptured by the subject of 'lesbiana' and started at the mention of her name, but looked at me, at my body and nodded, that nervous smile still painted on her face.

As though in reward, Donna reached across the short distance between our chairs and casually pulled the front of my tight skirt up my thighs, exposing my white garter straps. I only watched, helplessly aroused and wondering what had happened to my intentions of putting a stop to this gathering before anything morally wrong could occur.

"Uncross your legs, sweetie pie."

I complied, still watching as she pulled it further up my slightly parted thighs until the crotch of my white panties could be clearly seen. This seemed to satisfy her and, looking up, I beheld three sets of eyes trained between my legs.

"The Lieutenant loves her lingerie," she commented, shooting me a look with her eyes that told me how proud of me she was, how she loved me. "Haley, did you enjoy making out with her?"

"Y- (ahem) Yes," she replied with a short nod.

"Margie," Donna pressed, "would you like to watch your daughter making out with a woman?"

Up until this point, Margie was staring at me, mostly between my legs, but once the idea of watching Haley with another woman landed in the hormonal puddle of her senses, she quickly looked to Donna with surprise. Then she looked to her daughter with curiosity, then to me with lust before replying.

"I... yes, I think... I'd like to see that."

"Mom..." Haley gasped in surprise.

I was breathing heavily, the room having heated considerably as I helplessly beheld the eighteen year old, she looking back at me with wonder and sexual excitement at the idea of repeating that performance in the kitchen in front of her mother.

"Haley, darling..." Donna sleazed, "make out with lovely Sumitra."

Nobody had seen that curveball coming, least of all Sumitra. Her jaw opened, smile almost vanishing in shocked surprise, but the remnant stayed. Haley's head turned to stare across her mother at the East Indian, her mind grinding gears from me to her while Margie's face also registered surprise, her mouth making an 'O' as she looked from her daughter to Sumitra. My own thighs parted further in anticipation of watching this, the heavy, silent pause almost deafening in the otherwise quiet house until Donna broke it with further encouragement.

"Go on, you two. Explore each other a little. It's totally okay, isn't it Lieutenant?"

Sumitra and Haley looked at her, then to me as though waiting for my spiritual permission to compromise themselves.

"Yeah," I said, my voice quiet and intense with an apprehensive smile. I knew that it wasn't okay, that I was supposed to tell them as much, but I wanted to see this as much as Margie did. "It's totally okay to... explore each other a little."

Haley looked at Sumitra, Sumitra at Haley and, after a short moment of hesitation, they leaned across Margie's lap and lightly kissed each other's lips. Haley flinched a little, as though a small jolt of electricity had been exchanged, but closed her eyes and repeated the gesture. Sumitra's eyes stayed wide open, but I watched her body relax slightly to the wet sounds of their lips. They both enjoyed it and Margie was all smiles as she watched this happening literally in front of her face.