Secret Sins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

And I stood there in my defeated bra and garters, my hands soon all over myself, my chosen lovers amongst the four others in the room. Surrounded by cries and wails of ecstasy, my senses drowned in this sea of beautifully carnal debauchery until I watched Margie and Haley enjoy simultaneous orgasm.

A minute later, they separated and our lesbian orgy changed itself up as Haley went to the coffee table, stopping to passionately neck with Donna on the way before the instigator of all this joined Margie on the couch.

Feeling myself getting close to another climax, I chose to join Haley and Sumitra. They'd taken the time to share tongues before arranging themselves in a dirty sixty-nine that put Haley on the bottom. Little Sumitra wasn't very shy now, eagerly licking a twitching Haley's slit while I knelt at the end of the coffee table to help her.

On the couch, meanwhile, Donna took Haley's last position, lying face up and grinning at Margie in horny expectation. Margie wasn't about to disappoint. Quickly straddling Donna's head, she promptly sat on her face. Judging from a subtle, overall body language, Donna seemed a little surprised at this development, but her hands took Margie's upper thighs from beneath and held on as sounds of wet licking and sucking began to emanate from between Margie's legs. Margie loved this, her eyelids fluttering as her entire body convulsed in a single, violent reaction.

"Ohh!" she expressed in a hoarse groan to the ceiling. "Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohh, yes, lick me! Ohh, lick my fucking clit so good!"

Margie's hands shook worse than mine when she managed to insert the end of the long, fat dildo into Donna's pussy. In no time, she had my friend's wet hole full and began pumping her while rubbing her clit, and I loved watching Donna's pelvis humping and undulating to the lewd sounds of her sucking and licking. Almost as good was the sight of Margie's big boobs hanging over Donna's midriff, practically in the way of the mature woman's efforts to remove the dildo and start fucking her with the other end so she could lean lower to suck Donna's juices from the wet end. She really did love doing that.

Like Margie's, Sumitra's eyelids fluttered, her mouth open as Haley licked her from the other end. The East Indian woman and I were taking turns with Haley's delicious pussy, fingering and sucking, licking and flicking. Sometimes, we made Haley howl when we each inserted a middle finger as far as we could, twisting and probing up inside her while we used our mouths to make out. Haley's twisting and squirming reaction to this treatment was becoming more and more pronounced, and it was a good thing Sumitra's little body was holding her down when she came, suddenly and explosively in our faces.

And then I was on the coffee table, taking her place. Sumitra took mine, squatting at the end of the table to begin licking my snatch so wonderfully while Haley positioned herself as her mother had with Donna for more licking and sucking from me. The last thing I saw of Donna was only the top of her head protruding from the backs of Margie's thighs as Margie tried to lick her pussy. With those melons in her way, she could only just barely manage it, but she must have been doing a good job because Donna began to suddenly jerk and twist, a small geyser of her creamy ejaculate squirting into Margie's mouth.

And then my world was Haley's pussy. She shamelessly ground herself on my face, soaking me as I felt her body shudder, and Sumitra's tongue worked pure magic with my clitoris. Reaching upward, I grabbed boobs, hefting and squeezing them, tugging at her nipples as I licked and sucked until she came again. With my ears surrounded by her soft inner thighs, her wails were somewhat muted, but her gush was free and clear as it drenched my face and filled my mouth. Seconds later, I came as well, my tushie hopping on the coffee table as I screamed into Haley's dying flow.

From here on, descriptive is useless. For me, orgies are such fun that time flies in a manner that makes me feel I'm in a different universe, one that is only as large as the room its being had in, or the confines of the crotch that's surrounding my face. Certain highlights, such as the sight of Donna practically smothering in Margie's cleavage while Haley ate her pussy, and Margie fucking Sumitra missionary style with the dildo until the little foreign woman came over and over, tend to stick out in memory but, for the most part, it was just an orgasmic blur. I'm not even sure which of us checked the time to see that it was almost quarter past five.

At that point we were all practically animals, naked and sweaty, covered in each other's vaginal fluids and rabid with lust fever. If Margie and Sumitra hadn't gotten dressed to hurry home before their husbands could return from work, Margie taking her daughter with her, who knows how long our wonderful, lesbian orgy party could have gone on?

After they left, Donna and I went upstairs for a nice bath together before hopping into my bed where, as though the orgy hadn't been enough for us, we'd had more sex. At one point, I woke up to find that she'd gone. I wasn't sure if she was only in the bathroom across the hall or if she'd left, but I stretched, changed position and happily snuggled down to doze off again until the alarm woke me the next morning.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers