Secret Sins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Oh my..." she breathed. "Ohh, Haley... Maybe you should use your tongue, baby..."

That comment pushed me over the edge. I was hooked, exchanging a quick smile with Donna as we watched Haley lick Sumitra's dark lips, then put her tongue in her mouth.

"Oh, yes..." Margie approved, stroking the hair on the back of her daughter's head. "Yes, like that... Oh, baby, mommy loves this..."

"Yes, she does," Donna confirmed, adding, "She sure enjoyed watching Lieutenant Watts and me this morning."

Haley and Sumitra stopped, the well-endowed girl glancing at Donna before looking at her mother with undisguised wonder and excitement. Sumitra looked as though a bomb had gone off in her head. They were both having as much fun as Margie, and I couldn't believe any of this was happening.

"What were you doing?" Haley asked Donna.

"Ask your mother," Donna dared with a leer.

" ... Mom, what were they doing?"

"Well, they were... fucking each other. With that dildo."

"Oh..." Haley responded, looking at the dildo, then Donna and I.

"But, that's not all she did," Donna hinted.

Looking back to her mother, Haley waited for an explanation, her excitement brimming, but all she received was a blush.

"Margie, I think you should show your daughter what you did this morning," Donna decided.

"Oh, I..." the busty woman dithered, looking at her daughter again while my pussy got wetter. This little scene was heating up quickly but, for some reason, I never saw what came next.

"Lieutenant," Donna hailed, "You know what to do."

Now all eyes were on me. Both Sumitra and Haley were still leaned in close to Margie, neither of them with any clue as to what was expected of me. I began to perspire, looking at sleazily grinning Donna as if to make sure that this was for real before hesitantly leaning forward, reaching for the dildo and taking it in my hand.

I couldn't believe I was going to do it, leaning back and slouching down in my chair while spreading my thighs much further. It was as though my hands belonged to someone else, the dildo in my right while my left pulled the crotch of my panties aside, exposing myself to the room. Margie let out a quiet moan as I touched the dildo's head to my pussy and began to push it up inside myself.

"Uhh-hh..." I gasped, watching as inch after inch disappeared. "Ohh... Ohhhh, Donnaaaa..."

After I'd inserted as much length as I could, I began to gently fuck myself with it, listening to the wet smacking sounds it made as it stretched my pussy lips so satisfyingly. I well realized that this act was so wrong, but I'd somehow become so excited and turned on that it no longer mattered.

"Oh, what a naughty girl," Donna softly encouraged, enjoying this show as much as the other three women until she called the necessary halt to it. "Now, give it to Margie, sweetie pie."

"Uhh-h..." I shuddered as I pulled it out of myself, trembling all over.

Getting to my shaky feet, I handed it across the coffee table to Margie, her eyes wide and unblinking as she took it. Taking a quick look at her daughter, she regarded the phallus as though it were a god for a moment before opening her mouth to slowly feed herself the length.

"Oh my God!" Haley hissed as Sumitra covered her open mouth with her hand.

"Mm-mmm..." Margie replied, closing her eyes as she obviously enjoyed the taste of my fresh, sticky essence.

I was standing there, transfixed by the sight of this as were the rest of the women in the room, my skirt hiked to my waist while I softly stroked my clitoris through the front of my panties.

"Sumitra," Donna said after about thirty seconds of this, "It's your turn. Take the dildo from Margie's mouth and fuck yourself with it."

Sumitra was certainly surprised at this directive, but she obliged, her hand as shaky as mine when she used it to slowly pull the big dildo free from Margie's mouth. Sitting back in the couch, she slouched down, spreading her legs and pulling the lower piece of her saree up to her navel. I was correct in the suspicion that she wasn't wearing panties and I could only stare in fascination at her wet pussy, it's beautifully full, dark lips and large, erected clitoris. It was shaved smooth, but her muff was untrimmed, a thick, black triangle that I had a sudden urge to run my fingertips through as she touched the head of the dildo to her slit.

"Hiiii?" she crooned as we watched her lips spread around it. "Hii? Hiii? ... I-eeee...?"

With both hands, she slowly fed her pussy as much of it a she could take, fucking herself with it afterward, eyes and mouth wide in pleasure as her pelvis jerked and bucked on the sofa.

"Now, give it to Margie so she can taste you," Donna directed as I took a seat.

Leaving my thighs spread, I slouched as Sumitra was, slipping my hand down the front of my panties, slowly stroking my hard clit while I watched her free the big fuckstick from her pussy and hand it to her left. Again, we all watched as Margie put the wet end to her lips, sucking the head before again inserting it in her mouth.

"Oh my god, Mom...!" Haley gasped in wonder as she watched.

"How does she taste?" Donna asked with a seductive leer.

"Mmmmm," Margie replied, her mouth full as her left hand found it's way between her spread thighs to lightly caress her crotch.

When she'd cleaned it, Margie removed it from her mouth and held it out to Donna, the look in her eyes leaving no doubt as to what she wanted. Donna grinned, took the dildo from her and spread her thighs before sticking it up her skirt. With great interest, I leaned over to pull her skirt up so I could watch, just in time to see that she'd removed her panties at some point during the day, providing easy access for the fat toy as it took its turn inside her.

"Ohhh," she moaned, looking at me as she fucked herself with it. "Oh, sweetie pie, I lu- love you... Mmmmm..."

After a minute, Margie again received the dildo, practically dripping with Donna's fluid, and into her mouth it went. She closed her eyes, sucking and slurping, rubbing her pussy through her shorts as we all watched this horny show with rapt attention.

"Now, fuck your daughter with it," Donna softly ordered in the intense silence.

This surprised Margie. I suppose she thought that her daughter would be left off limits, but Donna, I was beginning to see, had no limits. Both mother and daughter looked at one another, Haley's jaw slack as she watched the dildo slowly come out of her mother's mouth.

"Oh..." Margie said, but only hesitated a second before adding, "Haley, honey... pull your pants down. Mommy's gonna fuck you so she can taste your sweet pussy juice."

Sumitra was flabbergasted, still slouching with her thighs spread, but slowly stroking her clitoris like I was as she watched Haley get to her feet. With an expression that I couldn't even begin to describe, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her yoga pants and began slowly pushing them down her hips, wiggling a little until they stopped halfway down her thighs. Margie actually licked her lips as she stared at her daughter's sexy little thong, white with pink hearts. Haley slowly pushed this down her thighs as well, standing there exposed for her mother as Margie slowly raised the dildo to her shaved pussy.

Without a word, she pushed the broad head inside, bringing a low, halting groan from Haley as she worked it up further and further, squishy wet sounds telling us all how much Haley had been enjoying herself.

"Oh, honey, you're so tight..."

"U- uhh-hh...!" Haley gasped, adding, "Mom, it hurts!"

"Mmmm..." Margie replied, working the implement deeper and deeper.

"Uhh-hh! Mommy, oh my ff-fuck...!"

Looking over at us, the teen's mouth was wide as her tush jerked and quivered until her mother filled her to capacity and began fucking her as instructed.

"Uhhh-h uhhh uhh-hhh, mommy, it's so big!" Haley whined.

"I know, honey," Margie breathed. "But I want your pussy juice..."

After almost a minute of this incredible scene, Haley groaning and jerking as she watched her own mother fucking her with a dildo, Margie pulled it out with a wet slurping sound. A long, thick string of Haley's sticky essence connected the tip of the dildo to her stretched opening. It broke as the phallus neared Margie's lips, and Haley watched her mother slowly shove the dildo into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Margie approved, slowly fucking her mouth with her eyes closed.

"Is she good?" Donna asked, now also stroking her pussy.

"Mmm hmmmmm," Margie replied as she began unbuttoning her shorts with her free hand.

"One last pussy to taste, huh?" Donna sleazed as Haley began to finish the removal of her yoga pants and thong.

"Yeah," Margie agreed, grinning as she opened her shorts up.

Lifting her weight off the sofa, she pushed them and her pink panties down to her ankles as she once again licked her lips, looking at Haley who was now naked below the waist. Spreading her thighs wide, she glanced into her daughter's eyes briefly as the young woman resumed her seat to watch with the rest of us as Margie began fucking herself with the dildo.

"Uuu-hh! Ohhh, fuck... Ohh, yesss!"

Now Haley licked her lips, her hand hesitatingly reaching between her mother's legs to let her fingers play in the dark, well-trimmed pubic hair that grew there.

"Mom, can I rub your clit?"

"Ohhhh!" Sumitra crooned while she watched this taboo scene play out.

"Don't ask h-her," Donna panted. "Just do whatever you want."

Glancing at Donna, a quick grin came and left Haley's face before she dipped her fingers lower, touching her mother's erected clitoris above her spread pussy lips. Margie moaned louder as Haley rubbed, then slowly drew the dildo from her opening to stick it inside her mouth, tasting her own thick cream.

"Mmmmmm..."

"Mom, you're so wet and... sticky..."

The dildo found its way up inside Margie again and I was delightfully shocked to watch mother and daughter begin kissing. A moment later, Margie was feeding Haley the sticky, wet dildo, filling her mouth with it while reaching between Haley's spread thighs to begin playing with her clit in turn.

"Heeeeeeeeeee?!" Sumitra wailed as she watched them, twitching and moaning as they flicked each other's clits.

"Y-y'know what I think?" Margie asked a minute later, looking at Donna while Haley gladly sucked her mother's juices from the dildo.

"What do you think?" my assistant asked with a grin as she worked her own clitoris.

Looking directly at me, Margie grinned and said, "I think Lieutenant Watts should lick Sumitra's pussy."

Well, that certainly got my attention, as well as Sumitra's. We both looked at each other, each of us stroking our pussies as Donna giggled at the idea, saying, "I think that's an excellent idea, Margie. I like the way you think. Lieutenant, lick Sumitra's pussy. Make her cum on your face."

With the full knowledge that this really shouldn't be happening, I nevertheless got up out of the chair, moving towards Sumitra as she watched me, eyes wide with shy anticipation. It looked as though she'd worked herself pretty close to orgasm anyway and, as I got to my knees with Margie, Haley and Donna watching intently, I knew it wouldn't be long before the recent convert would be squirting. Without even taking my hat off, I took her thighs in hand and lowered my face to begin licking her soaked snatch, cleaning around her hole, flicking her clitoris as she moved her fingers out of the way.

"Ooooh, Sister! Sister, that is feeling sooo goooood! Uhhhhh!"

"Oh my fuck, that is so hot," Margie breathed.

And I enjoyed it. Yes, I loved licking pussy almost as much as I enjoyed sucking cock, Sumitra's halting, high pitched cries of pleasure turning me on even further as I flicked and slashed, soon kissing and sucking right from her pot with abandon. I felt like such a slut, such a deviant pervert, and I enjoyed that feeling almost as much as when she suddenly squealed, squirting my face repeatedly. It wasn't a geyser, but it was thick and delicious, and I moaned with desire as I took it all.

When I looked up, it was dripping from the brim of my bowler, running down my chin and neck, and I could feel it trickling down between my boobs. Margie was staring, quite blown away as Haley could only groan to the slow fucking her mother was once again giving her with the dildo.

Donna appeared to my left, taking a stunned and quaking Sumitra's hand to guide her to her feet where she allowed the lower portion of her saree to be unwrapped and removed. I climbed up on the couch in her place, on my hands and knees to begin unbuttoning Margie's top while she began licking my face.

And I can't describe how good that felt, how it turned me on even further to feel her hot tongue sampling every inch of my face, the way it tickled and teased, wetting my lips as she cleaned Sumitra's tasty cum from my features. I couldn't even finish with her top, leaving a much more generous amount of visible cleavage with the baring of her white lace bra. I just knelt there, cooing softly to this treatment, caressing her massive melons, Donna mumbling some incoherent thing to Sumitra behind me. I was so turned on by this point that I didn't even care if what was happening was wrong, and when Margie removed the dildo from her groaning daughter, I let her pop it into my mouth so I could suck it clean while they both watched.

But it was time to get Margie's boobs out once and for all. While Sumitra pulled Donna's top over her head and off to leave her in a skimpy, black satin bra, I began tugging and pulling at the cups of Margie's, exposing her large areolas and erected nipples. With Haley's help, we both finally managed to completely free both of them, softly giggling while Margie only looked down, watching our success with an approving smile.

I was surprised that, at her age and for the size of them, her boobs didn't sag overly much. I wondered if they weren't still receiving some support from the turned down cups of her bra beneath them, placing a hand underneath one of the great globes to gently lift and squeeze.

"Heavy," I noted, looking at her with a horny grin as Haley experimentally tweaked the nipple of her other boob.

"M-mmm..." Margie replied, obviously liking Haley's attention.

Without much thought, I dipped my head and started licking around her areola. They were easily three inches across, and her nice, fat nipple felt so satisfyingly rubbery and hard when I let my tongue explore it. I soon began sucking it, noting that Haley was now doing the same with Margie's other nipple as the mature woman sighed in halting pleasure, stroking our hair and holding our heads to her awesome boobs.

To my right, Sumitra had relieved Donna of her bra and was now doing the same with her own saree top. Completely naked, it was easy to see that Sumitra had a very desirable little body, her dark skin perfect and smooth, tush and boobs supple and firm as Donna's hands greedily travelled all over her womanly territory. They were on the coffee table, Donna sitting at one end with Sumitra on her knees, straddling my assistant. With her thighs open the way they were, it wasn't long before Donna's fingers found Sumitra's wet slit and the East Indian was soon moaning in that particular high tone she had.

On the couch, I was surprised when Margie pulled her nipple away from my mouth, but she had a plan. She guided me down, wordlessly encouraging me to lie across their laps on my back. I found myself looking up at grinning Haley as her mother hiked my skirt all the way up to my midriff. I moaned with horny anticipation, squirming as my hat fell off and Haley began unbuttoning my blouse while her mother teasingly traced the waistband and leg openings of my panties.

I was so excited that my entire body trembled. It was much the same feeling that one has when, say, she's suddenly just avoided what would have been a terrible auto accident. With my blouse completely opened up, Haley was freely groping my chest while her mother fondled my pussy through my panties. I grabbed the moderately low neckline of Haley's top, tugging downward to find that she indeed was not wearing a bra. I freed her large, young breasts and she leaned over enough so that I could raise my head and start licking her nipples.

In turn, Haley freed my boobs from my bra, grabbing and tweaking my buds so delightfully as her mother began the slow removal of my panties. When they were halfway down my thigh, I felt something parting my pussy lips and knew it could only be one thing. Looking down, I delighted to see her with the dildo, an expression of excited arousal on her face as she began inserting it.

"Oh, yes!" I approved, trying to spread my thighs as far as I could with the impairment of my constraining panties wrapped around them. "Yes, please fuck meee?!"

Once Margie filled me, she began twisting and pumping, also playing with my clit as she fucked me with the dildo slow enough so that I'd be sure to feel everything, but fast enough to make the sensations almost psychologically paralyzing. The woman really knew what she was doing with the thing, that was for sure and, from time to time, Margie would remove it, turning it around to fuck me with the other end until she'd remove it again so that both she and her daughter could enjoy the taste of my sticky, hot honey at the same time. While they sucked, they continued playing with my body, Margie rubbing my clit while Haley tweaked and kneaded my nipples. At one point, while Margie was fucking me while making out wither daughter, I came, crying out desperately as I began gyrating in their laps. They stopped making out, each of them cooperating to hold me still as Margie went on mercilessly fucking me to orgasmic oblivion.

My head lolling to the left, I saw Donna on her back on the top of the coffee table, legs spread with her skirt wrapped around her middle, writhing seductively, moaning pleasurably while darkly beautiful Sumitra licked and sucked at her pussy.

After coming down from my sexual tipping point, I got to my feet, quickly removing my panties, then my skirt and blouse as I watched Margie reposition Haley on the couch. Lying lengthwise with her head resting on the arm, legs spread, she watched as her mother began inserting the dildo up inside herself. When she finished, she moved between Haley's thighs, started the other end at her wet opening, and began to push.

"Uhhh! Uhhhh!" she groaned, Haley's tight passage offering enough resistance to make the end that was buried inside her mother push and grind hard.

"Oooh, Mommy?! ... Oooh, Mommy?! ... Ooooohhh?!"

I suppose it was my old porn addiction, the pleasure I'd learned in watching something like this that prompted me to only stand there, unwilling to disturb this incredible scene of a mother defiling her own daughter. She soon completely filled Haley, tears of sexual bliss mixing with the girl's eyeliner to make dark trickles down her temples. Margie leaned far enough forward and over her so that their bare boobs crushed together, creating delightful, squashy pillows of flesh between them as the mature woman began fucking her daughter.

With fingers between my legs, I was working myself up again, groaning aloud, and I suppose that's what attracted Donna's attention. A squeeze of my tush made me turn to see her close to climax, and I wondered if she wanted my involvement, or only that I should watch. I chose to watch and, moments later, she began jerking and writhing in the throes of erotic release, one hand holding Sumitra's face to her pussy while the other pinched one of her nipples.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers