Secret Sins Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, for-! Tara, I swear, it's like you're wearing another uniform, just like that one, except you're wearing it on the inside!"

"Well, yeah!"

"Ugghhh!" she replied in frustration before hopping out of the car.

I followed her, getting out of her car and meeting her on the sidewalk, relieved that she was only irritated about this, and not angry. It told me that it was possible to deal with her, though it also demonstrated just how unpredictable she could be.

"It's hard for me to help people when I'm taking advantage of them!" I hissed in her face, summing up rather curtly with, "And that's something I might wanna stop doing should I suddenly decide to keep my career!"

Rolling her eyes, she retorted at normal volume, "Well, I'm sorry to point this out, but you yourself said that it wasn't just me, so you'd better clean the jism from that inner uniform before you get so pious! For God's sake, they don't even need the Army's help! They're doing just fine! They were helping us! In case you haven't noticed, that's how it often works with your precious Salvation Army! So, if you're going to use them, why not just use them, and do it without differentiating on the basis of what is and isn't scripturally acceptable to your uniform?!"

She kinda had me there, but the real trouble was the small group walking towards us from across the street, so I found myself having to let the issue go at that as I pasted a smile at their approach.

There were four of them, but only two of them were recognizable to me. They were Sumitra's neighbours, a couple in their thirties. I'd seen them on a few occasions before and we'd passed smiles, but nothing more.

He was a little thinner than I'd remembered, not bad looking, but not exactly attractive with blonde hair that receded a little at the edges and a beakish nose. He was about my height, maybe a little taller, and wore relaxed fit blue jeans with a bowling shirt.

His wife seemed a bit younger than he was and the same height. Her dirty blonde hair and blue eyes went well with her fairly attractive features, but she didn't look as good as me or Donna, and her husband's subtle expression told me he thought the same. Yet, she did seem to have a decent body. The bodice of the knee length, pea green, button up dress she wore swelled to what I guessed at being a C-cup while the white belt at her waist tastefully accentuated hips that were more or less in proportion with her bust.

"Hello," she bade, her smile letting me know right away that this would be much more a confrontation of some sort than a friendly visit.

"Hello," I replied, offering my hand. She took it and I said, "I'm Lieutenant Watts, and this is Donna Liski, my assistant."

"Pleased to meet you both," she said before taking her turn. "I'm Janine Huba. This is my husband, Derek."

Derek took his turn to shake my hand while Janine and Donna shook, then Donna and Derek. Donna played the part of my assistant as would be expected, though I couldn't help but notice the flashing colours in her eyes as she appraised them, and I wondered if she hadn't also picked up on the underlying confrontational feel of this little chance meeting.

"This is Pastor Bruce Caraway and his wife, Candace," Janine supplied in introduction.

Bruce was thin and tall, though not as tall as Hurdle, and wearing a dark gray suit that somehow matched his mostly full head of gray hair. He looked like a Pastor and, though he was probably in his fifties, more attractive than Derek. His wife, like him, was tall, thin, probably in her fifties, but still quite attractive with bright, blue eyes. She also wore the same placating smile as her husband, an expression that somehow went well with her pale pink business suit. Her blonde hair was neatly done up like mine, and I wondered if her dark stockings were being held up by garters as Derek stole a fleeting glance at my chest.

After another round of handshakes with the Pastor and his wife, Janine said with a loose gesture in the direction from which they'd come, "Derek and I live next door to the Rahmans."

"Yes," I said, "I've seen you on occasion."

She nodded and went on with, "I'm sorry we haven't come over sooner. We meant to, but then... well, we started noticing some... strange occurrences. Since you've been here, I mean, and I thought it best that we hold off until we discussed the situation with our pastor."

"Strange occurrences?" I asked, raising a brow while my blood pressure began to climb.

"Yes, well... it's hard to explain in a way that doesn't sound foolish, but I've noticed that people have been acting a little differently since you've been here. A little... indecently."

(Oh, no!)

"Uhhh... I have no idea..." I trailed off, immensely glad that I'd chosen to wear a bra and the regulation skirt that day, rather than the short black one.

"Miss Watts," the Pastor said with a smile that attempted to pin me down, "I can see by your expression that you very well do have an idea."

"Lieutenant," Donna said, speaking for the first time.

"Excuse me?" Pastor Caraway asked.

"Not Miss Watts," Donna boldly corrected. "Lieutenant Watts. That is her correct title, and that is how you will refer to her."

And then it happened, right in front of me. Caraway looked her in the eye, meeting her nerve with a defiant expression until he blinked, paused ever so briefly, then spoke with a tone that matched the defiance in his eyes.

"I'll refer to her as Lieutenant Watts."

(Oh my God, no! Donna, please, please, please!)

"Thank you," Donna politely replied.

After a questioning glance at her husband, Candace Caraway addressed me with a harder smile to say, "The point here... Lieutenant Watts, is that some of your neighbours have been acting and dressing in ways that are quite indecent and unbecoming, and it's all started since you two have arrived, since they've been seen coming and going from this house."

"I'm sorry," I managed without a stammer, "I don't have any idea what you're talking about."

"As my husband has pointed out..." she replied while digging into the pocket of her pink blazer, "I think you do. But, perhaps these will jog your memory."

She handed me a small stack of pictures, maybe ten in all. I felt the colour rise to my face in a heated flush, perspiration trickling from under my bowler as I looked through them. They were obviously taken from the Huba house and featured me, Donna, Sumitra and Haley in outfits that more or less made their case. One of them even featured me going next door to the Bennett house that previous Saturday, the black sleeve dress I'd worn under my uniform jacket too short to cover my garter straps, and those slutty red heels. And there was Sumitra in that thin, pink saree that she'd worn on the day of 'lesbiana', her nipples and thick pubic bush visible as dark shadows through it. Of course, there were many pictures of Donna in her sprayed on jeans and shorts, and a few of Haley without a bra.

I passed the pics to Donna once I was finished with them, and we shared a fleeting look at one another as she took them. For my part, I was conveying an expression that said, "I told you this would happen!" while at the same time putting across a silent plea for help. Donna's expression, on the other hand, conveyed amused indifference.

As she looked at them, I couldn't so much as raise my eyes to meet those of our visitors, knowing they had me, but also knowing that it wouldn't be for long. I was afraid of them, and afraid for them as I remembered Donna telling me that it was necessary for her to keep people on leashes. Like dogs. She hated dogs.

"Who took these pictures?" she asked, mostly the amused part of her attitude coming across in her tone.

"Derek did," Janine replied, looking at us with a great big, 'Gotcha!' grin that I really didn't like.

"Wow..." Donna remarked. "Quite a zoom on your camera, huh, Derek? Yeah, you got all the pertinent, um... details of our bodies really well. Did you have fun?"

"What?" he asked, trying to look as though he didn't know what she was getting at.

"I'll bet you have quite a porn collection."

As the other three exploded in protest, Derek looked her in the eye for a fateful moment, blinking and looking momentarily confused as he took his turn to flush.

"My husband is not a pervert!" Janine attested, outrage replacing the self-satisfied grin of only moments before.

As though to back this claim up, she took her turn to stand toe to toe with Donna, looking her right in the eye. After about one second, she blinked, looking slightly confused as the last surviving member of the group spoke out.

"I'll have you know," Candace Caraway huffed, "That the Hubas are born again, Pentecostal Christians! For a woman who thinks nothing of dressing herself as a jezebel to make such an accusation is downright satanic! In the name of Jesus, I rebuke thee!"

Donna laughed out loud, an honest belly laugh that was actually a pleasure to see from her, though not so much at that moment. Having said this, please don't get me wrong; it was funny, but I was afraid of attracting any more attention than we obviously already had, so I stupidly threw in, "Look, I don't think it edifies God, or anyone here to be shouting insults, accusations and rebukes at one another on the street."

This actually calmed Candace down a little, but also had the effect of making her stare defiantly into Donna's eyes. After the signature moment of blinking confusion, Donna picked up what I'd laid down.

"Lieutenant Watts is right," she said. "Let's all just calm down, go inside, have a glass of lemonade and deal with this like Christians. I'm sure once we explain things, all four of you will, um... understand."

My flush and fear of personal ruin was gone, replaced now by wide eyed wonder as I watched them righteously agree with Donna as though it was their idea.

And that's how the four of them ended up on the Mission's couch, donated by Sumitra, while Donna and I sat opposite them. They stared at us, Derek on the far left, his wife beside him, then the Pastor, and then his wife, Candace. All of them were still defiant, but strangely compliant, none of them even bringing up the fact that we hadn't provided the afore mentioned lemonade.

Looking from one to the other, Donna began with a devilish smile, saying, "I think total honesty would serve this meeting well, would help to clear the air and get everyone's thoughts and feelings out there so we can resolve this situation. So, from here on, you four are going to be totally honest, no matter how uncomfortable it might make you, or others. After all, I believe there's a commandment that mentions falsehoods..."

They all agreed, the same righteous tones in their voices as the ones that got them inside.

Handing back one of the pictures to Pastor Caraway, Donna asked, "See this woman? Would you believe that she and her husband belonged to Islam before we got here? Now she's Christian. Converted, and all thanks to Lieutenant Watts."

Caraway's brows raised and he looked up, quite surprised at this, as anyone would be, saying, "Converted? From Islam?"

"Yes," I found myself saying with a nod. "It's true."

He looked back down at the picture, and Donna asked, "Do you find her attractive?"

"Yes, I... I do."

"Of course you do," Donna confirmed. "She's a very attractive woman. What is it about her that you find particularly attractive?"

I watched him struggling, could tell how he wanted to soft peddle his answer, but Donna's honesty directive blocked that, and he uttered, "Her nipples. So dark and puffy."

"Bruce!" his wife gasped.

But there was more.

"And I can see her muff..."

"Mmmm," Donna agreed with a filthy leer.

"I don't see how this has anything to do with you two and the neighbours dressing like hussies," Janine pointed out as Derek looked past her at the pic that Caraway was still staring at.

"Neither do I," Candace stuffily agreed, obviously bothered by her husband's comments and attention concerning the picture of beautiful Sumitra.

And once again, I found myself helplessly going along with the moral train wreck I could so easily see coming. But this time it was different. Now, I knew what was going on, that these people had to be compromised for mine and Donna's own good. This may sound like a justification, and perhaps it is for I truly could not wait to see them exploited, just like the Bennetts, who'd I'd only just been speaking up for. I was beyond hope and I suppose that was how it was that I was the one who addressed Janine and Candace's comments.

"I think what my assistant is trying to point out here, is that it's a little hypocritical for a man to judge a woman for dressing provocatively when that man finds her nipples and... muff... to be attractive."

"Yeah, that pretty much covers it," Donna said with a grin as she watched Caraway.

"It's a question of public decency!" Janine maintained.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Yes, it is," Candace reinforced.

"Derek," Donna hailed, distracting his attention from the pic of Sumitra. "Do you have pictures of me and Lieutenant Watts in your porn collection?"

The look on his face was priceless. As with Caraway, his first, strong instinct to lie like a cheap carpet did ferocious battle with Donna's directive of total honesty but, in the end, he could only look helplessly at his wife before replying to the striking brunette to my side.

"Yes. I do."

"Derek?!" Janine expelled.

"Of course you do," Donna told him. "The same ones?"

" ... Yes."

"But also different ones, hm?"

"Yes."

"Better ones?"

" ... Yes."

"Oh, my," Donna practically giggled as Janine looked at him with widened eyes. "Makes me wonder. Derek, would you really like us to stop dressing in the ways that your wife sees as indecent?"

" ... N-no."

"Derek!"

"I have to be honest!" he lamented.

"Yes, honesty is such fun!" Donna declared. "But now, I think it's time for Candace to be honest."

"What do you mean?" she warily asked, sitting on the edge of her seat now.

"Do you shave your pussy?" Donna queried.

"Well, I never! What kind of Godless-!"

"Are you avoiding the question?" I asked, quite enjoying this now and feeling myself becoming very aroused. "Are you trying to be dishonest?"

"Yeah, don't try evading our questions," Donna told her. "That's basically evading the truth, and there are consequences for that. Now, answer the Lieutenant: Do you shave your pussy?"

"I- No, I don't shave my pu-! I don't shave down there! Only sluts do that!"

"Oh, I'm sure you tell yourself that," Donna said, "but I think you don't shave your pussy because you know your husband likes you to have a... muff. Isn't that right? Admit it, Candace, there's nothing wrong with it."

"I- fine, I don't shave because Bruce... he likes it."

"Does he like to touch it?" I asked.

" ... Yes," she defensively replied.

"I'll bet he does," Donna said, staring at her husband who had finally managed to stop checking out the picture of Sumitra. "Lieutenant Watts... show him yours."

That surprised me. But, it also titillated me, so after a second of staring at Donna with a big, open mouthed smile, I began to spread my legs.

Pastor Caraway was bug eyed, the Sumitra pic completely forgotten about as both he and Derek stared at my slowly opening thighs. Their wives were both thunderstruck, but it was Candace Caraway who managed to speak out as I hiked my skirt.

"This is outrageous! I-I knew it! This house is nothing more than a Godless den of iniquity and sin, and-!"

"Sin is being without God," Donna tiresomely lectured. This is transgression. Now, shut up and watch, Candace."

Her jaw worked without sound for a few seconds, but she did exactly that, watching silently with her husband as I slouched a little in my chair, resting the backs of my knees on the arms so they could all see my sheer, white panties and the trimmed, dark blonde muff they couldn't hide, along with my wet pussy and totally erected clitoris.

"How do you like that, Pastor Caraway?" Donna sleazed.

He nodded, unable to tear his eyes away as he toned, "Uh huh..."

"Do you wonder if Janine shaves her pussy?" she asked next.

He managed to look away from mine, glancing fearfully at his wife before addressing Donna with what I suddenly knew could be his only answer.

"Yes... yes, I do wonder that."

Of course he did. If he didn't before, he did when Donna put the idea in his mind just then, and he couldn't lie. Meanwhile, Janine had stopped looking at her husband as though he was cheating on her for checking out my pussy to look, flabbergasted, at her Pastor. He could only look away in shame, but Donna wasn't about to let him off with that.

"She has a very nice ass, too. Doesn't she?"

"Uh, well... yes."

"Janine, get up and kneel on the couch, facing the back of it."

Janine's accusing eyes shot to Donna, but she barely hesitated before rising to do as she was told. Looking at Donna with an excited grin, I found that she'd partially unbuttoned her blouse and was slowly caressing light circles around one of her nipples through her black lace bra as she watched Janine resettle herself. She ended wither knees slightly parted for balance, hands propped on the back edge of the sofa as she looked defiantly over her shoulder, her husband still staring hungrily between my spread thighs.

I started lightly rubbing my clit, shooting Derek a naughty smile with a little moan of pleasure, and I wondered if he was even aware of what was happening right beside him as Donna again spoke.

"Pastor Caraway, look at Janine's ass."

Despite his wide eyed wife sitting right beside him, he did this, even going as far as to sit forward before turning for a better view of it.

(Click)

I turned my head at the familiar sound, seeing Donna with that devilish grin and her smart phone. She was holding it up in front of her in landscape position, and it made another electronic 'click' before she lowered it to her lap. Candace looked as though she was going to explode, staring from her husband to Donna, but unable to say anything as she'd been told to shut up and watch.

"Janine," I hailed, "does it make you feel good about yourself to know that your Pastor likes looking at your tushie?"

" ... Yes," she miserably admitted, looking at Caraway as he stared at her nice posterior.

"Of course it does," Donna supported. "That's why women like to dress a little slutty sometimes. We like men to notice us. That's why we go to such bother with makeup, hair, nice clothes and etcetera. All of us do. So... why not hike the back of that awful dress up so he can see a lot more?"

"Because that would wrong," she shot back, still defiant, but breathing heavily with her tushie stuck out, back arched.

"But, do you want to?" I asked. "Do you want to experience how much fun it would be if your Pastor saw you like that?"

" ... Yes."

"Pastor Caraway," Donna spoke, "would you like to watch Janine hike her dress for you?"

"I... Y-yes," he admitted, a bulge rising in his pants.

"Janine, do you want him to see your ass?" Donna pressed.

"Yes," she croaked in reply.

"Than just show him."

With minimal hesitation, Janine reached behind herself, taking the hem of her dress in hand, and slowly hiked it up and up, further and further while Caraway watched in a stupor.

(Click) (Click) (Click)

And then, there it was, her lilly white tushie on display as she held her dress at the small of her back, looking over her shoulder at us with an odd mixture of nervous defiance and excitement. She wore a satiny, high cut thong that sported only a small V at the top of her cheeks, and with a rainbow pattern in the material. Offhandedly, I wondered if the Pastor was as distracted by the several little dark moles on her cheeks as I was.