Secret Sins Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a dirty grin, she gladly took my place, straddling his hips as he moaned in anticipation. Holding him pointed upward, I moved backward, feeling out his face with my crotch as Janine chose to lower herself much more slowly than I did, watching with a high pitched moan as he filled her. When she'd taken the whole thing, I knew it hurt, could tell by the look on her face and the way her moans turned to desperate squawking as we stared at one another. But she liked it as I had, and soon began squirming around, her mouth wide open in shock and ecstasy. I leaned forward, taking the back of her head in one hand and then stuck my tongue in her mouth. She seemed surprised, but soon began making out with me, squawking into my mouth as we traded tongues.

(Click)

After some minutes of this, the unmistakeable sounds of orgasm reached my ears. I disengaged from Janine, looking to my left to see the side of Candace's face resting against Donna's lower abdomen, drool running from her parted lips to Donna's hiked, black business skirt. The Pastor's groaning wife was just beginning in this wonderfully desperate, hoarse tone while Derek's wildly pumping pelvis drove her over the edge.

Seeing me watching, Donna tossed her smartphone, landing it on the Pastor's belly and, in her devilish expression, I easily read her intent. I had a much better angle. With a laugh, I picked up her smartphone, checked to make sure the camera was still activated and started taking pics just in time to capture Candace's squirting Pentecostal pussy.

I could see that Derek was also close, as I could feel that the Pastor was once again almost there. But, as Candace fell heavily to the floor in front of Donna's chair, disengaging herself from Derek's stick, I got an idea, one that really turned me on. Getting off Caraway's face, I took Janine by the arm, encouraging her from his cock. She reluctantly complied, probably thinking that I wanted a turn. Looking down, I found a very desperate Pastor Caraway, the expression in his face much like that of Derek's.

Still holding Donna's smartphone, I stepped to her chair, offering her my other hand. With curiosity, she took it, getting to her feet with a smile, her skirt falling halfway down her hips as Derek looked at her with unbridled lust.

"And what would be on your horny little mind, sweetie pie?"

I only smiled in return, so turned on and needing to get off to something special. Looking to the sofa, I saw that Caraway had sat up and, like Derek, was slowly pumping his meat.

"Isn't she so beautiful?" I asked him.

"Yes," he agreed, his attention suddenly all over her. "Even better looking than her pictures."

As I led her to the Sofa, I said to Derek, "I bet you got pretty hard looking at those pictures you took of her."

"Oh, yeah..." he replied, following us to the sofa as though hypnotized. "There's just this... something... about her."

Janine was watching, obviously turned on by what she suspected was about to happen. Even Candace was getting off the floor, looking on, staring with horny interest as Donna's smile reflected an excitement of impending pleasure.

"Then take her," I said, letting go of her hand and stepping away from her side.

Derek moved in fast, and it was actually a good thing I'd stepped out of the way when I did. Pastor Caraway, still sitting, let go of his meat and grabbed Donna by her upper thighs, turning her body and shoving his face right up between her tushie cheeks. She let out a surprised yelp, looking at me as Derek grabbed her blouse and literally tore it right open, scattering buttons all over.

Candace moaned, getting to her feet to watch her husband sucking at what she'd just been enjoying while Janine watched hers grab Donna's bra bound boobs in his hands, kissing and licking her cleavage. Over the next thirty seconds or so, the two men tore her clothes completely off, mauling, sucking and licking the entire time while she kept yelping and moaning, but allowing them to use her as she'd had them use one another. As she was pulled, naked, down to the sofa, she shot me this look that still held surprise, but also love and appreciation. Seconds later, Caraway was fucking her pussy, one of her legs thrown up over the back of the sofa, while Derek, having straddled her chest, was shoving his cock into her mouth. From that point on, she was too busy for anything but their excitingly aggressive attention.

Of course, I captured the whole process with Donna's camera, but this left Janine and Candace watching with hungry grins until Candace spoke.

"Janine, honey... get on the coffee table. I want to lick your pussy."

Needless to say, this surprised Janine, but I helped Candace force her down to the coffee table, both of us laughing until Candace's mouth became otherwise engaged. I held Janine down from behind her head, my boobs resting on her face while Candace, holding her thighs apart, feasted on her. But I didn't have to hold her for long. Soon, she was sucking my nipples and squealing to Candace's licking tongue, well on her way to another orgasm.

Before she could get there, Donna began wailing and thrashing, and I watched as Derek blew his considerable load all over her beautiful face and hair, making her wild orgasm all the better for me.

After Janine had hers, Candace got to her feet and came after me next, a woman possessed with a wild taste for pussy. She forced me to the floor, arranging herself overtop of me in a sixty-nine that eventually resulted in my first, long awaited orgasm while I watched her husband take his turn cumming in Donna's face. But, that was only the first of many mind blowing orgasm's I'd had that afternoon.

I just love orgies.