Secret Sins Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Click)

"What do you think, Pastor?" Donna asked.

"It... it's very nice..." he breathed as I watched that lump in his pants get bigger with a horny grin.

"Janine, doesn't his approval make you feel good about yourself?"

"Yes," she replied, the most fleeting smile gone from her face before it could even fully form.

"See? It's fun to be slutty, isn't it?" Donna pressed.

" ... Uh huh."

"So, wouldn't it be even more fun to spread your knees? From where his face is, that would give him quite a view."

With a small moan, she moved her right knee to the spot where her Pastor had been sitting, looking at him with anxiety as he watched her tushie cheeks open up.

(Click) (Click) (Click)

"So, it's okay to dress slutty, isn't it, Janine?" I asked, slipping a finger down inside my panties.

"I... yes, it... it is."

Candace seemed to be having a silent conniption fit, incredulously watching her husband as he inclined his head for a better view between Janine's thighs. Derek, meanwhile, was still absorbed in what was happening between mine, his wife's exposure either unnoticed, or unimportant to him.

"Candace," Donna addressed, getting the mature's attention. "Do you like to think that men might find you sexy?"

"I'm a married woman!"

"Take off your blazer."

Her eyes widened in surprise and defiance, but she began unbuttoning her blazer, her fingers acting as though they had a will of her own as she glared at Donna.

"I told you there'd be consequences for avoiding the truth."

(Click)

"But, let me rephrase this... Would you like to think that men find you ugly?"

"Of course not!"

"So, you like them to think you're attractive," Donna logically assumed.

" ... Yes, what of it?" Candace huffily asked as she shrugged out of her blazer.

(Click)

"It makes you feel good about yourself," Donna assumed, ogling her adversary's bust line through her white blouse.

"I know where this is going!" Candace warned.

"Unbutton your blouse."

"I'm going to unbutton my blouse!"

"Derek," Donna called, "watch the Pastor's wife now."

At this, Derek snapped out of the dream state he'd been in while watching me, looking briefly to Donna, then at the Pastor's wife. His eyes widened, probably not so much because he found her that attractive, but because he was watching his Pastor's wife unbuttoning her blouse right in front of him.

"Holy God..." he breathed.

(Click) ... (Click) ... (Click)

"Derek, don't take the Lord's name in vain," his wife cautioned as she raised her right knee to the back of the couch, giving her Pastor an unprecedented view of her crotch.

(Click)

When Candace's blouse was unbuttoned down to her skirt, the see-through gusset of a pink bra clearly visible, Donna resumed her interrogation of the resistant woman.

"So, I'll ask you again... Do you like to think that men find you attractive?"

"Alright, yes, I... I like to think that men find me attractive, what of it?"

"Derek, do you think she's attractive?"

"Uh, yeah. She looks good."

"See, I like Derek," Donna chuckled. "His hypocrisy is really only a necessary front for his wife. Well, maybe we can change that today. Derek, do you find Candace a sexy woman?"

"Yeah. I mean, for her age, she looks really good."

"Candace, how does it make you feel to hear that?"

"It... it makes me feel good about myself," she managed to admit.

"Well, of course it does," Donna chuckled. "Derek... wanna see her bra?"

"Yeah," Derek said as Candace gasped in affront.

"Well, come on over. Candace, spread your blouse open for him."

"Ohhhh..." Candace moaned with a flush.

But she complied, watching him get up with a horny smile and a bulge in his pants as her fingers lightly gripped the parted lapels of her blouse to begin separating them further.

(Click) (Click) (Click) (Click)

Her breasts were bigger than I'd expected, as big as Donna's. Through her unpadded bra, we could also now tell that her nipples were long and hard, a telltale sign of arousal if the way in which she'd arched her back as she opened her blouse wasn't enough.

"Like those, Derek?" I sleazed.

"Oh, yeah, they're... that's a nice set of melons."

"Does it make you feel good to hear that?" Donna asked her.

"Yes, it... does," she responded while staring at the bulge in Derek's pants.

A giggle from Janine distracted us, and we found ourselves watching Caraway licking the moles on her tush. Apparently he had noticed.

"Bruce..." Candace groaned with disappointment.

(Click)

But nobody paid any attention to her, rather her husband and Janine, the latter now holding her dress in the same hand that was propped against the back of the couch. Her free hand was now lying gently at the back of Caraway's head.

"Ooooh, Pastor Bruce," she bemoaned, "I wish I wasn't wearing these panties... I know it's wrong, but... I want you to see... everything..."

His reply was a needful moan as he raised his hand, crooking a finger in the crotch of her thong to pull it aside.

"Oh, Pastor Bruce!"

(Click) Click)

"Candace," Donna said, getting the mature blonde's attention once again.

"What they're doing is wrong!" she charged, her nipples harder than ever.

"Well, it's making Janine feel very good," Donna said. "And that's why you need to learn that yours and other people's bodies can be the source of a lot of fun. Lieutenant Watts, take your clothes off."

It was my turn to gasp but, again, with a smile. I stood, removed my jacket and got started with my blouse as Candace, Derek and Donna watched, her camera taking multiple pictures of me as I stripped down to my panties, matching see-through bra and stockings.

And as I stripped for them, helplessly noticing how Pastor Caraway's tongue had found Janine's pussy lips, I realized three things. First, I loved the camera being turned on me, it's intrusive, voyeuristic eye invading my privacy. Second, I liked to be directed and, third, I wanted to be influenced by Donna at some point. I wanted her to use me as one of her helpless little toys.

"Bra, and panties too, sweetie pie" Donna said with a smile. "I know you love wearing your slutty little lingerie, but those will only be in the way. Then go join Candace on the couch. Candace, get your tits out, Pastor Caraway, Janine, make room for Lieutenant Watts."

Derek's wife shuffled over, getting her wish by the time she ended up on her back with her tush hanging over the edge of the couch, staring up in wonder at the rainbow thong hanging from her grinning Pastor's fingers.

Spreading her legs with a slow smile, she said, "Oh, Pastor Bruce... look at me now."

I slipped into the space that Caraway had been occupying, topless and cuddling up to Candace with a horny giggle as she turned out her bra. I took one of her fat, erect nipples and tugged, making her flinch, however, her eyes were wide as they fixed upon me in horror, and Donna voiced the obvious.

"Oh, oh... The Pastor's wife has never been with a woman."

"Well, of course I've never been with a woman!" she expelled. "That's homosexuality, and it's wrong! It's against God, and it's-"

"Lick the Lieutenant's nipples," Donna said, her own thighs parting now as the hand that wasn't holding the camera hiked her skirt.

Candace was thunderstruck, but turned to me, looking me in the eyes before uncomfortably inclining her face, protruding her tongue in the direction of my delighted buds.

"Slouch down," Donna told her, "it'll be easier."

She did this, trying to pull her pink skirt back down as it rode up, showing me that she was indeed wearing garters. The little pink straps disappeared enticingly up her skirt and, as her tongue tentatively touched my nipple, I giggled and slapped her hand away from her hem so I could jerk it up to her hips, exposing a pair of pink panties that matched her bra, see-through on the side with a solid front panel that rode low between her legs. She really was in nice shape for her age.

(Click) (Click (Click) ... (Click) (Click)

"Derek, give the Lieutenant a hand," Donna ordered. "Spread the church lady's legs. Candace, stop fighting them."

"Aaa-allm-uhhh...!" she complained, licking my nipples as Derek jumped to obey.

"Derek," Donna sighed, one hand between her thighs, "I think it's time you got naked. Tara, spread those legs. Derek's gonna fuck you."

Derek made a joyful sound as he quickly began stripping down. I giggled again and stuck my hands down Candace's panties, taking perverse pleasure in how she twitched in surprise, then moaned as my finger breached her wet opening.

(Click) (Click)

I cried out when the head of Derek's respectable cock spread my labia, distracting Candace. She looked down between my legs, twitching and gasping to what I was doing between hers, and watched as her parishioner worked his way up inside me.

"Oh, Derek, you're com-mi-! committing sinnn!" she wailed.

"Ohh, fffuck!" he gasped in reply, looking at her boobs.

He grabbed one and shoved harder, pinching her fat nipple and making her squeal as I groaned louder.

(Click)

He shoved again and I grunted, penetrating Candace further with my finger as she graduated to sucking avidly at my nipple. In my throes of lust, my head flopped to the right, and I took in the sight of Pastor Caraway's face between Janine's thighs. Janine was squealing something about her clitoris while gyrating on her back to the continued electronic clicking sound of Donna's camera.

But I was soon distracted from this as Derek found a good rhythm. I use the word, 'good', but it was more like great, but when I felt myself just beginning to work up to climax, Donna put a stop to it.

"Okay, Derek, tha- that's enough for now. Sti- uhh-h...! Stick your cock in Candace's mouth..."

Donna had assumed the position I'd had, slouched down in her chair with the backs of her knees on the arms. As usual, she wasn't wearing panties and her pussy was bared for all to see as she rapidly flicked her own clit.

As Derek withdrew his tool from my box, I pushed Candace up and forward to receive him. I don't think she even heard Donna's directive to Derek as she sat there with her jaw hanging, my hand still down her pink panties, possibly in shock over what all had just happened to her. The look on her face when he grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth was priceless, and I started flicking my own clit with my other hand as Donna and I watched him fuck her shocked, wide eyed face.

"Guu-! Guk! Gaaaarlk! Kaa-! Kuukk!" she uselessly protested as her pelvis jerked, eyes rolling to my attentions between her legs while Donna's camera ceaselessly captured images of her hard-core seduction.

"Oooh, Pastor Bruce...!" Janine squealed. "Ooooh, Pastor B-Bruuuce, y-you're gonna make me cum! Gonna cum, I... Oooooh, sweet fucking Jesus, I'm gonna cuuuummm?! Ohhh?! Pastor Bruce! Pa-! Ahhhhh, fuuuuck, I'm cumming Pastor Bruce!"

Caraway was kneeling on the floor, between her widely spread legs. Janine had a nicely trimmed, yet fluffy brown patch of pubic hair that his fingers were playing in as he licked and sucked at her naked snatch.

(Click) (Click)

"Oh, De-rek," Donna sang.

She'd made a visual effort at slowing down on her clitoris so she could speak, her voice making him slow his remorseless pumping of Candace's face as he looked around, mouth open with careless lust.

"Look at your slutty little wife."

Derek looked to his wife while a long, thick string of drool ran down Candace's chin and hung over her chest. Her hands were gripping his upper thighs as she moaned around his meat, twitching to my ministrations. When he stopped pumping altogether to watch the end of Janine's squealing orgasm, she seemed to ponder a moment before letting it out of her mouth. She stared at it, poised right in front of her face, as though it had hypnotized her, lower jaw still hanging open.

(Click)

"Doesn't Janine look so hot with another man?" Donna challenged.

After a moment's hesitation, he nodded, saying, "Yeah. Yeah, I like... seeing that."

"Janine..." Donna called.

At this point, Janine had somewhat come down from her climax, but her answering hail was only a low, nonsensical wail. She seemed a little confused at how she could have just received an orgasm from her own Pastor.

"Derek thinks you look sexy with other men."

Looking to her naked husband, Janine's face registered surprise. Finished with his attention to Janine's pussy, Caraway also looked, his eyes registering surprise at his half naked wife, her spread thighs and my hand playing in her panties. As they watched this lewd scene, Candace moved her face forward to cover Derek's cockhead with her lips.

"Mmm-mmm..." she commented.

"Uhh-h..." Janine dithered, taking in the sight of Candace sucking the end of her husband's prick for a moment before speaking in a high, shaky voice. "Well, I-I was thinking that it would be a good idea if-if I took my dress off. And then my bra. I think that Pastor Bruce needs to see me naked, and... lust over me."

"There's nothing wrong with that," Donna told her.

"Yeah," Derek agreed. "Nothing wrong with that. Get naked. And then suck his dick."

Donna let out a slow, horny giggle as Janine registered pleased surprise at this.

"(Slurp)" Candace added.

Her eyes had been closed, making quiet, humming sounds of pleasure as she sucked at Derek's cockhead until Donna called her name next. Her eyes opened, found Donna, but she continued to suck for a moment before letting it out of her mouth with obvious regret.

"I'll bet a lot of your parishioners would like to fuck you."

"Uh-hh..." Candace replied, around a mild convulsion to my fingers.

"Have you ever wondered?"

"Well... yes, I... I must admit that I have."

"And that makes you feel good."

"It's wrong to feel that way," she moaned.

"Well," Donna replied with a shrug as she lazily fingered circles around her clitoris, "whether you feel that way or not, you're going to start dressing a lot sluttier from now on."

"I... Sluttier?"

"Yes. I mean, look at you, sucking Derek's cock like it's mana from heaven. You know you want them to see more of you. Shorter skirts, lower necklines, no bra."

"But, what about in church?" she asked with hesitant excitement in her eyes.

"Especially in church," Donna put down. "And if any of your parishioners start flirting with you, you're going to let them go as far as they want."

"What do you mean? I-I don't understand..."

She'd become distracted by the sight of her husband undoing the last of the button's on smiling Janine's dress. He was also smiling, especially when he pushed it back, down over her shoulders to reveal her baby blue, push up bra, a somewhat sexy little sling for her modest boobs.

"I think you do, Candace," Donna leered, getting her attention back.

"I should let them... fondle me." She decided.

"Yes."

"And... and use me."

"Wouldn't you enjoy that?" Donna questioned with a raised brow and a smirk.

"Yes, but-"

"Candace?"

"Yes?"

"Come here and lick my pussy."

Candace gasped, covering her mouth with her fingers.

"Now."

"Lord forgive me," Candace mewled.

With a low giggle, much like Donna's, I removed my hand from her panties and watched her stand, her blouse falling to her elbows. Glancing at her husband as he finished up the removal of Janine's bra to leave her naked as she'd wanted, she looked at Derek, then Donna before making a somewhat unexpected statement.

"I think I should take off my panties so Mr. Huba can see my pussy and ass."

"Candace," Donna chuckled sleazily, "By all that is Holy, I think you've got religion. Of course you should take off your panties. And your skirt."

"Yes, my skirt too," she agreed as her blouse slipped to the floor.

"Oooh, Pastor Bruce!"

At this, we all turned to see Caraway dressed only in his shirt. Perched at the edge of the sofa, Janine was stroking his eight inch shaft reverently with a hungry smile. She looked up at him for a moment, then let her tongue out to sop up a standing puddle of precum at its tip. He flinched with pleasure, and her hand tightened as though to make sure his cock wouldn't go anywhere.

Retracting her tongue, she said, "Mmm, Pastor Bruce. I'm lusting your nice, big cock."

And then she went down on him, making him buck and groan as we also watched, Candace removing skirt and panties while Derek stroked his own shaft with a wide eyed grin.

(Click)

"Mr. Huba..." Candace signalled.

For me, the hottest moment of the entire afternoon was when I watched Candace, grinning sleazily at Derek, get on the coffee table wearing nothing but her pink garters and her defeated bra. Reaching over the edge, she grabbed the edges of Donna's seat as she spread her knees on the table, her face lowered, inches from Donna's waiting slit. Looking back, her eyes found a stunned Derek as he watched the Pastor's wife about to lick pussy with her own soaked snatch on willing, needful display. Her hair was still up and, somehow, I could still see her as the person she was out on the sidewalk when she rebuked Donna, but that horny, lustful grin was such a contrasting turn on.

"Pastor Caraway," I called, getting his attention. "Look at your beautiful wife."

As Janine sloppily sucked and slurped at his meat, Bruce's face registered surprise, but also something else that was about to be clarified by a statement from his wife.

"Oh, darling, I'm a whore!"

"Tha-that's alright, cupcake." He replied.

With that, Donna turned her head and forced her face into her wet snatch, shoving her crotch forward to meet her with a groan of perverted pleasure. Caraway's jaw dropped even further, watching his wife's body spasm as her sounds of surprise were muffled by Donna's crotch.

"Mmmugff! Ulmaapphh! Ummmp! Mmmmph! Mmmmm! ... Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..."

"Uhh-hh! Ohh, Pastor," Donna moaned, "Your wife loves it!"

(Click)

Boy, did she? After Candace's initial reaction, her sounds and body language made it clear and, by the way Donna was getting worked up, she wasn't bad at it, either.

"Derek," Donna panted, "Why the fuck are you just standing there stroking yourself? Get behind her and fuck her!"

To a keening moan from between Donna's thighs, he scrambled to do this, getting to his knees on the coffee table and pointing his rod directly at Candace's wet and ready opening. With a hurried push, he quickly found himself halfway buried inside her tunnel. While Candace's sounds of delight turned to wailing, he hastily worked and pumped himself the rest of the way in and, grabbing her by the hips, began fucking her like a dog.

(Click) ... (Click)

Up to this point, I was happy to watch, but now I needed a place. I looked to my left and saw that Caraway was still watching his wife, and it looked like he was about to cum. So, hurrying on over, I pulled him back, disconnecting his organ from Janine's mouth, much to both their disappointment.

But their disappointment didn't last. With quick, grinning anticipation, I encouraged Caraway to the sofa, lying on his back. Promptly straddling his hips, I pointed his impressive rod and violently impaled myself on it as Janine watched.

"Uhhg-hh!" I grunted, eyes bulging at the pleasure and the pain of being so quickly, so forcefully invaded.

(Click)

He also grunted and, as Janine watched, I began riding him, moaning and grunting, soon bouncing myself up and down like a whore until I knew he was close, and I had to force myself from his joy giver so that Janine could finish compromising herself.