Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother would have adored Alex," Gavin said again. "She was always on me about finding a strong woman. One who could keep me interested. A girl who could keep me in line. She didn't approve of too many of my choices. Alex, on the other hand, was what she wanted all along, she is exactly what my mother described as the perfect daughter in law!"

"I'm sorry," Marylyn said softly. "I didn't mean to bring up something to upset you."

"No," Gavin assured her. "It's fine."

Alfred and Gavin seemed to get along greatly, which made Alex very happy. They shared jokes with one another. Talked about Alex's stubbornness like she wasn't there which made her scowl at both of them.

"Where are you guys staying?" Gavin asked Alfred.

"Oh, we are getting a hotel room," he said as Gavin showed him some of Alex's work he had around his condo.

"Nonsense!" Gavin told him. "I have a guest room here, that way we can all ride over together for the unveiling!"

"No, we wouldn't want to be an intrusion," Alfred said with a shake of his head.

"Really," Gavin insisted. "It would make us both happy to have you here."

Alex just watched on in a stunned silence. When her father looked at her she smiled and nodded that she wanted it as well.

Alex was naked and in the submissive position when he entered the bedroom. He stopped and leaned against the door.

"Wow," he smiled. "It takes my breath away when I see you like that."

"I have neglected my duties long enough," she said softly. "It's time I catch up."

"Is that what I am? A duty?" he smiled as she shook her head but never looked up.

"You can twist anything, can't you?" she asked from her kneeling position.

"I can twist you," he said coming to her and sitting on the bed. "So, do you think your parents would mind a little kinky sex going on in the next room?"

"You are the one who invited them," she reminded. "I was ready to all kinds of wicked things to you!"

"Hmm," he smiled as he stroked her shoulders. His fingers enjoying the long lost feel of her. She went prone, her hands outstretched as she put her face to the floor as his fingers walked slowly down her spine.

"I love the way your body responds to me," he whispered. His fingers going down the valley of her ass to her sex causing her to sigh. She was wet already. She got wet just waiting for him to come into the bedroom. Thinking of all the things she had now. With him. Because of him.

His fingers gently pushed the lips of her sex apart and entered slowly causing her body to tense and her mouth to gasp with a deep exhale. The things he did to her with his hands!

"You look exhausted," he said as he pulled his fingers back. She turned her head to the side to look at him. He inserted his wet fingers into his mouth with a smile. That smile. The one she loved to make him do.

"I'm fine," she assured him. "I need you."

"Undress me," he said softly. She rose to her knees and then made her way to him. Staring into his eyes she found the same lust in his eyes that she felt, as she undid his tie and slowly pulled it from him.

"Will you need this?" she smiled.

"Not tonight," he said as he ran the tips of his fingers around her breasts.

She set it to the side then let her fingers undo the buttons on his shirt. Slowly, one by one. She pushed it off his shoulders as he brought her nipples hard under his soft manipulating fingers. She then pulled his undershirt off and looked over his body.

"You have lost weight," she pointed out herself. Her eyebrows furrowing.

"A little," he said as he pulled her chin in to kiss her lips.

"Because of me?" she asked guiltily.

"Shush," he whispered against her lips. His mouth moved to her ear and she melted into a deep sigh. The way he said it confirmed her question.

Her hands fumbled with his belt, he stood to help her out. She smiled as she pulled his pants down and his hard cock sprung into view.

"God I've missed him!" she whispered as she began to kiss the underside of his shaft. "I've almost forgotten your taste!"

She used her teeth to gently nip around the crown of his head. Licking the sensitive spot on the underside, just beneath the crown. Looking up at him she stuck her tongue out and licked the entire underside of his cock. From the balls up to his head. Her eyes never leaving him.

Swirling around his head and then with one quick motion took him all the way down her throat. The sensation of being there made him gasp. She looked up at him from that positon and saw his head dropped back, relishing the feel of her mouth. Slowly she let herself off.

"God you taste delicious!" she marveled.

"To bed," he said picking his head up. "I want to taste you as well."

"Yes Sir," she smiled taking his offered hand up. He got in and she waited.

"How do you want me, Sir?" she asked sweetly.

"On my face," he smiled. "I need to satisfy my hunger."

"69?" she asked, her smile hopeful.

"In a little bit," he smiled. "Right now, I want your delicious pussy on my lips."

"Yes Sir," she smiled as she carefully mounted his face. She put her hands on his chest as his tongue slithered into her. Her body shook with desire for him. His gentle strokes of his tongue driving her mad with lust. With each stroked he hit her clit, causing her to jump.

"Please sir," she begged softly. "Can I suck him?"

"Yes," he said never stopping his gentle tonguing. As she slowly made her way down she felt his tongue enter her ass causing her to gasp and smile at the invasion. She stopped and held her position on him at an angle as his tongue fucked her ass. With each deep invasion she would rock backward on his face to push him deeper within her tight ring.

She growled when she finally got her mouth on his cock. The feel of his hot shaft in her mouth had forced the growl of satisfaction. She deep throated him again as he pushed his tongue as deep as he could. His hands pulling apart her sex to allow him unfettered access to her depths.

She devoured his cock, softly and deeply at first, but more aggressively as her body approached nirvana. When she came she forced his cock down her throat to keep from telling her parents in the next room, that their little girl was cumming on her Dom's face, coating it with her stickiness.

Gavin slowly wet his finger then gently pushed it in her ass. She held still as he did this. It burned and caused her to hiss subtly. He never stopped his laps of her sex, but never took his eyes off his finger invading her taboo hole. He relished it.

Once he had his finger in, she began to suckle his balls, she felt how heavy they were. Full. She tickled them with the tip of her soft tongue before sucking them in gently. As her second orgasm approached she lifted herself up and rocked on his face driving his tongue deeper as her body shook with her orgasm. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, her fingers digging into his skin, leaving her own marks on him.

Once her orgasm subsided she pulled herself off his face and inched her way down. Taking hold of his shaft she guided him into her. He slid in and they both gasped. She held still for a few moments as her body had mini quakes of orgasmic residue. He sat up and put his arms around her and nuzzled her back. His hands fondling her breasts at first before he folded her arms behind her and held them, bringing a smile to her face.

"To let you use these fantastic hands or not?" he teased as his hot breath washed over her back. He then took each finger into his mouth and sucked them slowly. Letting her feel the soft wetness of his mouth.

"Please?" she whispered. He released them and she smiled. She gently cupped his balls with them making him smile. She began a slow grind on his cock. Her body shaking as she brought herself to another orgasm on his shaft, the sound of her wetness made them both smile.

"Taste yourself, see what I have found to be the most exquisite taste I have ever encountered," he commanded.

She instantly withdrew from his cock and turned around to kneel in between his legs. She took hold of his cock and stared at him with a wicked smile as she slowly took him in her mouth. Her lips enclosing his shaft, causing it to disappear from view as she lowered herself.

She brought herself off just as slowly as she realized it was maddening to him. With an open mouth she covered his lips with hers and they kissed passionately. He picked her up and slid back into her causing her head to fall to the side of his, as he held her hips firmly and lifted and brought her back down forcefully. His cock driving into her depths. She buried her face into the side of his neck as another orgasm washed out of her. Her teeth gently biting into his shoulder as her body shook. He never stopped his assault on her sex with his cock. Driving upward to push her through her excitement.

He cupped her ass with his powerful hands as she pushed off of him to stare into his eyes as she began to ride him with a gusto. Her body grinding his hardness while she bit her lip to control the sounds of her passion. His cock driving deeper and deeper in her as she began to lean backward impaling herself more and more. He ran his hand over her flat stomach as she did so, enjoying her every square inch of her body. Her mouth hung open as another orgasm possessed her. Her muscles hard and flexed as it coursed through her body.

When she came down her eyes locked on his and he recognized it easily.

"Trying to Switch on me?" he laughed.

"No Sir," she smiled easing back, her face hanging just inches off his, her hair surrounding their faces. "I want your cum!"

He grinned as she began to fuck him harder. He slipped his finger back into her ass and this caused both of them to gasp in pleasure. He could feel his cock as she rode him now. She was stretched to, what she thought, was the limit!

"Do you want my cum, Little One?" he asked her as he sat up holding her ass in his hands as she rode him. His lips kissing her deeply. She wrapped her legs around his back holding him tightly.

"Yes Sir!" she gasped.

"Beg for it," he whispered in her ear.

"Please Sir," she grunted as she rode him. "Give me your cum!"

"More," he demanded.

"Please! I want it!" she said in between her grunts as he thrust upward into her.

"More,"

"Cum for me Sir!"

"How much do you want it?"

"Please!" she begged against his lips. His mouth found her nipples and his teeth nipped there.

"Fuck yes," she gasped. "Please! Cum for me! Give me your precious seed!"

"Cum, for me, PLEASE!" she gasped as she looked into his eyes. Her voice was raising and he began to kiss her as his orgasm approached.

"You are going to cum for me!" she smiled as she recognized it. He nodded and laid back and she doubled her speed. She watched him carefully as he held onto her hips. "Cum Sir! Shoot your hot cum for me!" She continued to beg.

Right as his orgasm was about to explode she hopped off his cock and slid down to take his cock in her mouth. He lifted his head and watched her drink greedily as wave after enormous wave exploded from his cock. She could feel the cum surge through the vein on the underside of his cock. It throbbed against her bottom lips as she held his cock with her mouth.

She struggled with his cum, as it quickly filled her mouth with its salty flavor. She swallowed multiple times but some still managed to leak out of her mouth around his cock as she pulled his cock with her small hand, jerking his cum into her.

Once his orgasm abated she swallowed what she had left in her mouth, then began to lick the cum off her hand. The small amount which had escaped from the mouth because of the copious amount he erupted with overflowed and caught there.

He watched her as his breathing came back to him. She looked absolutely beautiful there, his cum on her lips and chin. Her tongue licking it off her hand.

"Thank you Sir!" she smiled as she suckled him clean. "I needed that!"

He pulled her up and spooned with her. His cock against her back as she wrapped her arms around his. He kissed the back of her head and inhaled her scent. That made his secret smile come out. The smell of her, in his nose. Like a rose, its sweet scent leading him to a lullaby.

The next morning, Alex stood nervously to the side of the tarp. The crowd was growing by the minute. Gabby had come over and tried to peek but Alex shooed her away. Gavin and her parents sat in the front row. Her dad and Gavin chatting amiably. Her mother scowling at her from time to time.

She had been short with Alex all morning. Alex wondered if she heard their lovemaking in the next room. At the time, when they were in the throes of their passion, she didn't care. But in the morning she wondered if she was able to keep quiet enough. Her father told her not to worry about her mother's poor mood and to not let it bother her special day. This day was about her, not her mother, he told her with a kiss.

The Mayor stood at the lectern and gave a brief speech before he introduced Alex who approached nervously. She had the notecards of her speech in her quaking hand. She was never good at public speaking, and this large crowd was causing her knees to knock.

"Thank you Mr. Mayor," she said adjusting the microphone to fit her short height. "Good morning," she said to the crowd as all eyes fell on her. She took a deep breath and looked to Gavin who gave her a wink for courage.

"I would like to thank a few people before we unveil the wall," she began slowly, her nervousness causing her voice to shake slightly. She hoped it wasn't too noticeable.

"First, I would like to thank the Mayor for giving me this opportunity. I would like to thank Gabby Battera, who discovered me and gave me this once in a lifetime opportunity. I would like to thank Maole Cardo for giving me my first art showing where I would meet Gabby," she took a deep breath as she shuffled her cards. Her heart nearly stopped as the cards nearly exploded from her hand in a shower of white paper. She gathered her composure before beginning again.

"I would like to thank my roommate Lena Anderson, who supported this artist when she couldn't pay her half the rent. Which was a lot!" Alex said with a smile.

This got the crowd to laugh and Alex was happy about that because it got her to relax. She let the laughter die down before beginning. She could hear her heartbeat in her ears. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"I would like to thank my parents, who are here today from Pennsylvania to see this moment," she said looking at her father as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"My Dad taught Art to high school students back home, which included me. He always told me I had to pay my dues for the things I wanted. As I stand here today, I realized something. I realized that I didn't pay them alone, he paid them with me. I am humbled by that fact. Dad, this is what you brought to life!" she said with a wave of her hand to the unseen wall.

"To do something like this, a lot has to happen," she adlibbed. "You have to be a good artist, you also have to be in the right place at the right time. But most of all you have to have a strong group around you who believe in you and support you. I have that. In Lena and my father, and then in one more person who God has graced me with."

"So lastly, but certainly not least," she said taking a deep breath as her father's tears of pride caused her voice to break. "As I said, no one does something like this alone, I have listed several people that were instrumental, but none are more important than the man who has stolen my heart! He stood by me...and when I thought I couldn't do this, he said I could. When I wanted to change my mind about what to put on this wall, he stood by me and helped. All the hours I spent here, he made sure I had all I needed. He encouraged me every step of the way, sacrificing things that I will never be able to repay. He made sure I had everything. From dinners, to a shoulder to rest on when I needed it. To a simple wink of encouragement."

"I know I most certainly would not be here if not for him," she looked down at her notes. Her heart beat impossibly fast. She was unsure how he would respond to being singled out like this. He was always low key. He would never have allowed this if he knew she was going to do it.

"Thank you Gavin, for all you have given me, for all you have done for me and for all you have introduced me to. Without you, I'm not here. Without you I wouldn't have had the strength to do this. Without you I wouldn't have met Maole. Without you...I wouldn't know what it is like to fall...in love. I love you."

The words tumbling from her lips surprised even her. She had no idea she was going to say them. They weren't in her notes. They were just there. On her lips. Then in the open for all to hear. She quickly turned to the mayor.

"Mr. Mayor, will you do the honors?" she smiled at him. Her heart beating fast in her chest.

"Absolutely!" he said as he got up to pull the rope to reveal the wall to everyone. Alex stole a peek at Gavin to see his reaction to her bold proclamation. She didn't know why she even said it. It just felt right to say. But now she was afraid it would scare him off.

Gavin was saying something to her father, then looked to her with his eyes. She couldn't read him.

There was a loud round of applause, and a mix of oohs and aahs. The crowd stood and applauded boisterously. She smiled with pride as she let out a breath of relief.