Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
Missy10256Missy10256about 8 years ago

My Least favorite of all the chapters...But still so happy to see it here and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A bit disappointed

Finishing the sex scene was good, yet I dislike the politician part it reeks of similarities to many other stories. I'm sorry I cannot love this chapter as I have the others. Anxious to see the next steps in the story, could care less if worthless son gets elected or about Elizabeth. That part of the story is very tired. Let it go. Sign me one of your faithful readers of all chapters.

Deejay121Deejay121about 8 years ago
Not as emotional as some earlier........

......chapters, but obviously setting the seen for the forthcoming story to unfold, don't know how Reese next door is going to cope or bring the knowledge into play, excuse the pun. That part of the story was very entertaining, having experienced that type of equipment!!!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerabout 8 years ago
Politics is boring

I too was disappointed with the political part and do wonder how Reese will keep her knowledge a secret for ever. She may want some advice for a search of her own friends with benefits. I did think that she is probably right in vanilla most men would have came by that time. You are full of surprises though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate Ross and his father

Kill them already do something nasty and devilish to them....soon. Reese, who are you going to find for her. You adding another character, I've already got too many to keep track of. Just another couple of pages again...I need chapters, lots of intrigue, the wedding, more art work and now we have two artist that have to produce and don't forget the rest of that mixed up family on her side. ....... Your doing a great job, keep it up

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Beth, Beth, Beth

How far she has fallen. Always good to check in with our villains now that Marylyn isn't one of them. I am thinking what is going to make Reese happy? Gavin needs a close friend, closer. Pavy, a good lawyer for a relatioshup to get you back to your "brat" because I really love Gavin's absolutes and don't want him breaking them. A good friend & neighbor would mention the window.

Two chapters in two days! Guess I'll wait impatiently for the next. I know it has to end sometime and that is probably closer than I'd like but check every night brfore going to sleep if there's a new chapter waiting. Thanks, CJT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well . . .

Not so happy with Gavin this time. This very loving fiancee built the session up - not until she felt nirvana but until pleasure became pain. He did not do such a good job of watching out for her this time.

If you plan to follow the story line of Elizabeth, Royce and Limon, you need to develop more facets to their characters. Right now they are mostly one-dimensional.

On the whole, I have very much enjoyed the story and love the idea of a dom that truly is a loving partner.

amandaxxamandaxxabout 8 years ago
Woweee!

Over the past two days I've read all the chapters so far. I have felt mega excited, sadness, laughed out loud and generally been enthralled by the story and the characters. I absolutely love this series and now I've come to the last part available.for now I feel a bit sad but hopefully there is more to come. Well done on your writing it.is excellent! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Has it all

Just read from beginning. Excellent! Next!

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineabout 8 years ago
Mystery and Change

After I read and had time to digest this story; the first thing that came to me was the lack of "aftercare" Gavin has always emphasized. I get that there was a lot of pentup sexual tension-but I still miss that aspect. Also Limon "doth protest too much" for someone that got his sister-in-law pregnant, I might suspect he really does desire Elizabeth. Also are you possibly setting Reece up as a future BDSM interest? As always trying to wait patiently for the next chapter. God Bless you and yours.

EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedabout 8 years ago
comment chp 45 meant for here

*crossing arms tapping foot in impatience*

Don't make me get my crop! Mistress request you submit....the rest of the story. Punishment if don't. Will comment at beginning "An awesome purported trilogy, but unfinished and leaves you frustratingly hanging. Kind of like "Cross Fire" or if you waited after book 2 for book 3 of "50 Shades".

Don't finish...take you out of favorites and 2nd comment "Yet another story and author that had the potential to be fabulous, but never completed." Start going through clicking 2 stars. Again it would be great if you actually published, but easy enough to write your true voice here and publish the edited voice. I know there would be a lot of instances edited out in book 1 & 2. (should not comment before coffee. sorry)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anxiously awaiting your next chapter...

This has been one of my favorite series on the site. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next!

sonic_screwsonic_screwabout 8 years ago
Waiting...

I am now on the list of those impatiently waiting for the next installment. I have enjoyed the story and the erotica within. Am very interested to see this cleaned up and published too...several grammatical and spelling errors but nonetheless a really well rounded story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Please update, it has been over a month. Everyday I have checked for an update. I am sure others as well. There about 3000 readers, 3000 people thankful, wishing for an update.

Missy10256Missy10256about 8 years ago

Gavin was very very out of character and let Alex go more than just "her limits and a little bit more". Not really sure what that was about. You're a brilliant brilliant writer and I can't wait for the next chapter..I'm not really sure why you're adding Reese as a main Character, but I trust she has a point somewhere along the line. Still my favorite story on Lit. Voted for you as much as I could for the "Best of" awards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hurrry

Where have you gone again? I

Hope all Is well and pray that you will be back soon.

partwolfpartwolfabout 8 years ago
I wonder if the neighbor

Becomes a toy for Alex to flex her Dom side with? Gavin would not show her but would supervise. Who knows, maybe they bring her to a party.

I hope everything is well, I check for the next chapter daily.

ThoseWhoBiteThoseWhoBiteabout 8 years ago
Hope that all is well

I hope you're ok and just to busy. This part got me really curios what will happen with the neighbor. Top marks! Hoe to see the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please more.

I have read all of this story and am waiting on the next chapter. When will it be posted. Having withdrawal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When is the next one?

Hi.. Been too long for the next one.. This is such a bad tease!

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Hope al is well

And you're just too busy being a functioning human being but hope you will come back to this.

laydeenymphlaydeenymphabout 8 years ago

Waiting very impatiently for the new chapter... I NEED more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
curious

So curious to see how this will continue. Started rereading the Story while waiting but finished twice now. Such a good story! Hope you are ok and just busy with life... But pls don't forget about us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When will you post the rest of this ?

When will you post the rest ?

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenalmost 8 years ago
Worried...

What happened? I hope life isn't being to exhausting. We would love to see more soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more?

im hooked! hope you post more soon :)

CJTCJTalmost 8 years agoAuthor
soon

I will get back to this story very soon, then I will wrap up our adventures with Gavin and Alexandria this summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Happy

So happy to read a sign of life from you. Had worried if everything is fine with you. I love this story and she is one of my top 3 on literotica.

wish2basubwish2basubalmost 8 years ago
About Time

I bought all your books on Kindle hoping that a surge of sales would peak your interest in Alex & Gavin! Hurry so I can buy the story I want although, that being said, They were totally worth it! You know you're good at this so I won't stroke your ego anymore than I already have through the chapters but this wait has been too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for more

Please update us with the next chapter!! Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come on!

CJT, you've gotten us hooked! When is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

When will you write more? I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happens?!

Loving the storyline. Please another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

In love with this

LadyDove13LadyDove13almost 8 years ago
Dying for more!

Come on!! You can't hook us in then deny us the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue the story

Missing the story! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Come on you have got me hooked this can't be the end....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please stop edging us!!!!

We need more!! Please finish!

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenover 7 years ago
Forgotten...

I think we've been forgotten... We are hooked! Hook. Line and sinker... We are sunk! I need more Alex and Gaven! Pppllllllzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pls... I need more Elizabeth

I need to know what happens to my girl Elizabeth. Please update soon. I'm dying without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just read this whole story in a week...

...and it appears you have disappeared! I've loved every installment and NEED to know how it ends!! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I check every week for your return, CJT. I miss Alex, Gavin, and all the characters we've fallen in love wit here, reading your writing. But most of all, I wonder- are you ok? We are all connected to you through your writing and want to know, at the very least, that you're ok and just taking a break. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where did you go?

I check back at least twice a week! Where are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write more! I read these three times since last year. I miss it. Please write more of this series!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
OMGawd!

After three days of reading as fast as possible without missing anything, I am at the end. Please write some more?!

I came upon this story by accident as I was perusing the Reader's Choice section. It didn't take very long for me to be hooked and reading voraciously! I love your style and have you down as one of my favorite authors. Thank you very much for your time and effort in writing this story. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Withdrawals

I have been a silent reader, but a reader nonetheless. Are you ok? I am withholding all commentary, until the complete end besides that I love this.

I hope you are ok, as I see the series has ended and the panic in the comments.

LadyDove13LadyDove13over 7 years ago
Please sir

I need more! I miss these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Your story is wonderful. Please may we have the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope

I hope all is well with you and your are only to busy to writte more of this fantastic story. I hope one day you come back with more.

NewfieCharNewfieCharover 7 years ago
Best Story on here!!

I have been completely enthralled by your story, I loved all of it. I was thrown by some of the things in there like Livy but understand why it was done when I continued reading as it brought so much more to Alex & Gavins life. Thank you for writing this! You can't leave it like this though? Please tell me you have just been taking a long break? (This last chapter was put on in Feb) I need to have the conclusion, the wedding, maybe a baby? Lol come on, please!! Either way you did an amazing job with this, I couldn't put it down, I absolutely loved it!

Sesshy_Girl6623Sesshy_Girl6623over 7 years ago
OMG

This story has become so much more than just about sex. The storyline is amazing. I can not wait for the next chapter to come! I hope you are having a great Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One year

Ah, it's been exactly one year since the last update. Hope everything is going good on your end, Mr. CJT

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 7 years ago
Hope all is well CJT

I have just re-read this story again. It's just as compelling as the first time ... Just want to add my voice to all the others here; firstly to hope that it is life in general that has kept away from this story for the last 12 months, and secondly to hope that you will carry on with this remarkable book! That is a selfish wish, I know, especially as this is now into the 3rd book (from your own comments, Sir.) Hope you will be back soon.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's almost march 2017 ,

I keep looking for a published version of this story, I would love todsee how it plays out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do we get the whole story in a book?, when?

Do we get the whole story and when?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still hope

I'm still in hope that some day I can read again about Alex and her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE, Sir!!

I hope you are still alive. I used to check daily for an update. Then weekly. Now I'm more like monthly. You are so talented. I wish you would come back!!

PaddleTeacherPaddleTeacheralmost 7 years ago
Please continue!

I have just spent the last 3 days binge reading your story after discovering it! Please tell me you're not finished yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It seems I'm not alone haha

Much like a bunch of people in these comments, I've been binge reading this story. I know how tempting it can be to abandon stories but i sincerely hope that youre not finished with this one! Its fabulous! Please continue posting? Or can you let us all know where else youre writing do that we can find it there? You have me enthralled.

subkfsubkfover 6 years ago
edging?

I read this series in marathon pace. I did not realize that pt. 47 was not the finale.

Interested in your kindle book bibliography and when this series is expected to have a conclusion - either here or as an ebook.

Thank you for introducing us to gavin and alex. Your writing is superb.

Juan57Juan57over 6 years ago
Please continue the story....

I just finished the last chapter here. Please tell me this will be continued. By far the best bdsm story I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please, please, pretty please. Will beg on my knees for this!

I've read the entire thing on here more than once, and I love it. I only with that there would be another chapter when I come back. Have you had your stuff published as you maybe hoped? I will pay to read this book (or these books).

JoyfulwishJoyfulwishover 6 years ago
Oh no!

I was hoping you had posted the end. You tease!! Please sir may I have another ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not so patiently waiting

Without a doubt, the best story I've read on here. I can't wait for more. Please let there be more. I binge read through to 47 and then realized the dates...it's been awhile since there has been any addition 😢

beatricethecleverbeatricethecleverover 6 years ago
Are you ever finishing this...?

You shouldn’t abandon stories for too long or someone might be tempted to steal them. Just saying...🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost 2 years now

It's such a shame that the story seems to stop here with so much still left to look forward too!

I'm just hoping you were forced to stop by it going into the process of publishing. You mentioned at the 2/3rds mark that it would take until late 2017 before it went to sale, if publishing was the future of this story. I hope that's true as I'll be looking for it.

This has been the single best story I've read on this site (or any site for that matter)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story ever

Thank you for writing such an incredible story.

I hope one day to read more about Gavin and Alex especially their wedding and Al walking her down the aisle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really?

Damn! I can't believe you turned out just like all the rest of the best read authors that abandoned their readers. Your story was so filled with an authentic conscientious tone that your lack of consideration is stunning! It's not just the fact that you left us all craving closure but that you gave us all a false sense that there would be. Don't get me wrong. I truly wish you nothing but well but can't and won't hide my disappointment. You might not owe any of us readers anything but your treatment of your own characters and work here feels as if you just took a big dump all over it. All you had to do was give us a heads up as to where to look for the published option. I'll bet most of us would have been more than happy to help you out buy purchasing it. If you don't care enough to at least let us know what happened with your intention to finish this amazing story then I for one won't go looking for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No way to treat your readers

Ending a story like this shows such disrespect to your audience. Definitely will not be reading anything by this author ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too bad you abandoned your readers

Too bad you abandoned your story and your readers/fans

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyable series. Shame there are not more posted chapters/parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Also, Nora's age appears to be inconsistent. Initially, she's 5 or 6 years old but later, when she starts her new school, she's in 4th grade (~10 years old).

mollyhousemousemollyhousemouseover 5 years ago
Still waiting

i very much wish there was an ending for this lovely story, it was quite a journey and to leave it like this seems very disrespectful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don't think he abandoned the story. His website is also down guys.

Probably something happened to him? Please lets not jump to conclusions

He tried his best :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Also Anonymous

Let's try to be positive. They put a great deal of work into this story. I saw the author's comment somewhere addressing that, at least at the time, they wanted to try to pull it together into something more beyond this platform.

I'd love to see more of the story, too. But ultimately, life happens

LadyDove13LadyDove13about 5 years ago
He's fine, publishing books for profit now

So he probably won't come back to writing for free.

LilacOpheliacLilacOpheliacover 4 years ago
Extremely disappointed

I wish literotica would tell you when a series is incomplete like stories online does. I'm tired of getting invested in long series only to be left hanging at the end. It makes me not even want to read series on here anymore. 😠

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please write more!! Give an ending to this story!!

Lido_77Lido_77over 3 years ago

Really?!?! You’re going to leave me hanging after three days of reading?! I am so disappointed. I guess I’ll have to make up my own ending. You’ve lost a reader...

jaybird92jaybird92about 3 years ago
Great story

Any chance for a continuation? Left us all hanging without doing anything to continue or finish the story

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Sometimes it's the journey that matters, not the destination. Yes, the series is incomplete but I don't regret starting it cause it's one of the best thing I've read in a long time. Wishing the writer out there much success and happiness.

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114over 2 years ago

I've read this story again and again. It's one of my favourites. I've laughed, cried, and got excited all from one story. I wish there was more but still years down the line, it's still one of my go to stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous