Secrets of the Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The last part is to make him cum," Jordan told Nikki, "I'll do it this time, but next time it's your job."

Jordan began sucking KC's cock faster than before and with both hands on his shaft. KC held back his load until he couldn't anymore. Jordan felt his hot cum enter her mouth and pulled his cock from her mouth, leaving it open inches from the head of his cock. KC filled Jordan's mouth with his load and she made sure to get every drop. Jordan left her mouth open and showed his load to Nikki. Jordan swallowed KC's cum and kissed Nikki, letting her taste it. They kissed harder and harder until Jordan stopped Nikki.

"Go take a shower, Kase," Jordan said as Nikki kissed her breasts, "I want to make love to my girlfriend."

KC grabbed his clothes and went to take a shower. When he got out, the house was quiet so he made his way to his room to go to sleep. He passed Jordan's room on the way to his and saw her and Nikki pressed tightly together as they slept.

They didn't talk about it and the only reminder KC ever got was the look of longing he got from Nikki or Jordan every once in a while. Months went by and KC and his family got on with their lived just fine. Jordan and Nikki started work and KC got closer and closer to owning his own house. Then the day came when KC settled on a house and, despite what Lexi and his mother wanted, moved in on his own. He visited them every week, mostly to get things he hadn't brought over yet. Even when he'd moved everything he had to his house, he still went over every Sunday to see his family.

KC didn't do much besides work after he'd moved in. He knew how to live on his own for a long time but being alone for months was something he wasn't used to but he made the most of it. Anytime KC was tired of his empty house, he'd just go find a bar or party with his friends from work to kill some time. That's how it went for KC, normal as you can get, except for the visit he got from Lexi one weekend.

KC didn't know she was going to come by, so when the doorbell rang, he was surprised to see who it was. "It's good to see you Lexi," KC greeted her, "What brings you by?"

"Like I need a reason to come over," Lexi replied. KC led her into his living room.

"So why are you actually here?" KC asked again.

"I wanted to see how you're doing and how the house is coming along," Lexi replied.

"No you're not," KC said, calling her bluff. Lexi gave him a smile and got up and walked into his kitchen. KC knew why Lexi was here the second he saw what she looked like. Lexi had on a white button up shirt with a short black skirt. She'd curled her hair, which was new for her, and made sure all her clothes were slightly too small for her.

Lexi walked to his counter and waited for KC to meet her there. KC walked over to her and kissed her neck. Lexi bent backwards onto the countertop as KC continued to kiss her neck. Lexi pushed his head off her neck and pressed her lips to his. She pulled off KC's shirt quickly and kissed him some more. KC didn't try to remove Lexi's clothes, he wanted to take his time with her; this was likely to be the last time they fucked.

KC softly touched Lexi's pussy over her underwear to feel how wet she was. Lexi moaned with a smile at his touch. Her pussy was already wet and ready for his cock. KC unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down far enough to uncover his hard cock. He pulled Lexi's panties to the side and teased her opening with the head of his cock.

Lexi stopped kissing him and licked her fingers before beginning to rub her clit. KC Slowly inserted his cock into Lexi's pussy and didn't stop until all of it was inside her. Lexi arched her back as she felt KC go deeper and deeper inside her. KC grabbed Lexi's hips and started fucking her slowly. Lexi threw her head back as KC fucked her passionately.

KC pulled Lexi's shirt open and kissed her tits. She placed her hands on his head as he worshipped her breasts. "Fuck me, Kase," Lexi moaned, "Don't stop. Keep fucking me! Fuck! I think I'm gonna cum!"

KC sped up, getting Lexi closer and closer to an orgasm. When she moaned louder, KC buried his cock deep inside Lexi's pussy and waited for her to cum. Lexi let out a short scream as she felt KC bottom out in her pussy. She came seconds later, covering KC's cock with her juices. KC left his cock inside her pussy for a few minutes until the pleasure of Lexi's orgasm had passed before rubbing her clit as he pulled out of her.

Lexi caught her breath before sliding off the counter and pulling off her clothes as well as KC's. She turned around and bent over the counter with her ass spread open. KC grabbed Lexi by the hips again and rammed his cock back into her slit, still covered in her cum. KC was more forceful this time and fucked Lexi faster, pulling her hips into him as he fucked her.

"Oh shit, Kase! Yes! Fuck yes!" Lexi screamed, "Keep going! Don't fucking stop! Fuck! Don't ever stop fucking me!"

KC grabbed Lexi's hair and pulled her head back. Lexi loved how rough KC got with her when they had sex. She had her breasts pressed to the counter and her hands were out in front of her. Lexi didn't want to help KC make her cum; she left it all to him. KC was even deeper inside her this time and she was about to cum again.

KC didn't let up; even when Lexi screamed that she was cumming. KC made her shake from the pleasure as Lexi came while he continued to fuck her. "Oh FUCK!" She screamed, "Easy, Kase. Slowly. Slow down."

KC slowed down and pulled his cock from Lexi's pussy. Lexi ran her hand across her pussy and tasted her juices. She stood up and kissed KC hard. "I want to try something, if that's okay," Lexi said.

"What did you want to try?" KC asked as they kissed.

"I want you to cum inside me," Lexi replied.

"And get you pregnant, I don't think so," KC said, still kissing Lexi softly.

"I know, that's why I want you to cum in my ass," Lexi replied, "I practiced all week for your cock."

"Then I shouldn't let you down, should I?" KC said. Lexi smiled and gave him a long, deep kiss. Lexi grabbed her purse and followed him upstairs.

KC led her to his bedroom and Lexi pulled them both onto the bed. She was on top of him as they made out for a few minutes. Lexi rolled off of KC and he positioned him between her legs. Lexi pulled a small bottle of lube from her bag and covered KC's cock with it.

"I'll let you know when to stop," Lexi instructed, "But for now, just tease me until you're in."

KC did as he was told and teased Lexi's ass with his cock until his cock slid inside her easily. Lexi moaned and smiled as she felt KC's cock enter her ass. KC pushed his cock in very slowly until Lexi screamed for him to stop.

KC started to fuck Lexi just as slowly until she told him she was ready. Her ass was extremely tight and KC knew he would be cumming inside Lexi. After a few minutes, Lexi gave KC the green light to fuck her harder. KC sped up until she told him to stop and fucked her the way she wanted him to. It must have felt good because Lexi came hard, but told KC not to stop until he came.

"Cum in me!" Lexi begged, "Fill me with your cum!"

KC felt himself start cumming and held it back as long as he could. When he couldn't anymore, he let go and filled Lexi's ass with his load. Lexi felt his load fill her and pulled KC deeper inside her with her legs. KC emptied every drop of his cum into Lexi's ass before he slowly pulled his cock out. Lexi had a small stream of his cum running from her ass as she felt the pleasure fade. She licked KC's cock clean before they both fell to the bed exhausted.

They lay there for what felt like hours, not saying a word. "This is it, isn't it?" KC said finally.

"The last time?" Lexi replied, "Yea, I guess it is."

"It was nice for you too, right?" KC asked.

"Wouldn't trade it for the world," Lexi replied.

"You know this all started because you got drunk and horny one night, right?" KC said, "Next thing I know I'm getting lesbians pregnant and breaking up affairs."

Lexi laughed. "It's been great, Kase, but we'll be the only one's ever to know."

"That's best for everyone," KC replied.

"I love you, KC," Lexi said. She kissed him one last time and got up and got dressed.

"Mom home?" KC asked as she made to leave.

"Of course not," Lexi replied, "I'll let myself out."

That was the end of him and Lexi. KC took a shower, cleaned up his house, and went to sleep. Nothing ever became of the two of them and likely never would.

Months later, KC was over at his mother's house visiting when he got more news. "Me and Nikki are getting married," Jordan told him, "We wanted to tell you in person."

"That's great, Jordan," KC said, hugging her, "When's the wedding?"

"This summer," Nikki said, "We wanted to honeymoon on a beach somewhere."

"Our lives are going great," Jordan explained, "Work is great for the both of us and we're going to get married ant start looking for our own place."

"Why don't you just move in with me?" KC said, "I've got more than enough space, I won't charge you rent, and all you'd have to do is help out with living costs and you can leave whenever you want to."

"You'd do that for us?" Jordan asked.

"I'm your big brother," KC replied, "It's my job to take care of you."

"You're amazing, Kase," Jordan said, hugging him.

"Move in whenever you're ready," KC said as he left.

"How does this Saturday sound?" Jordan asked, "Their dying to get rid of us here."

"Fine by me," KC answered.

Jordan and Nikki were moved in and comfortable that Saturday. They took the guest bedroom as their own and, surprisingly, didn't have too much stuff to move. That night, Jordan and Nikki sat with KC on the couch to explain a few things.

"Look the reason they wanted us out at home is because we fuck a lot," Jordan explained, I hope this won't be a problem for you too."

"After what we've been through, why would it?" KC replied.

"I love you, Kase," Jordan said. She kissed him softly and didn't stop until Nikki broke them up to kiss KC. She kissed Jordan next and then went back to kissing KC. They all kissed until KC pulled them both up and took them to their room.

Jordan and Nikki fell to the bed first and began to take each other's clothes off as they made out. KC let them go, he didn't want to interrupt them until the wanted him to. Jordan made the first move and pushed Nikki down and began licking her pussy. Nikki moaned with a smile as her fiancé passionately made love to her.

They didn't say anything while they fucked, Jordan only went off Nikki's moaning. Nikki came after only a few minutes of Jordan eating her pussy. She grabbed her tits as she felt the pleasure flow though her body. Jordan rolled onto her back next to Nikki before Nikki kissed her way down to Jordan's slit. Nikki kissed Jordan one last time before she began to softly tongue Jordan's pussy. Jordan looked at KC and motioned for him to come to her with her finger.

KC was already naked and had been sitting on a chest next to the bed. He had been slowly stroking his cock as he watched them make love. KC made his way over to them, running his hand up Nikki's back as he moved closer to Jordan. Nikki smiled at him while she licked Jordan's pussy. KC laid down next to Jordan and began to kiss her.

KC softly rubbed Jordan's clit as Nikki slid one finger inside her pussy. Jordan came shortly after Nikki slid a second finger in her pussy. "Oh God!" Jordan moaned, "Oh shit! Fuck! Yes! Fuck yes, baby!"

Nikki finished her with just her tongue and with no help from KC. Jordan stopped Nikki with a hand as she enjoyed her orgasm. Nikki teased her clit with her tongue until Jordan's sensitivity wore off. "My turn," KC said, changing places with Nikki.

KC began to lick Jordan's pussy his way; he didn't start soft like Nikki had. KC Slid his tongue into Jordan's pussy and sucked her clit randomly to mix thing up. Jordan was cumming almost immediately after KC sucked her clit. She kissed Nikki hard and moaned into her mouth as she came.

KC teased Jordan for a little while before moving to Nikki's pussy. He did the same thing to her as he'd done to Jordan, only he added two fingers once Nikki was warmed up. He teased he G-spot with his fingers while sucking Nikki's clit. Nikki came faster than Jordan had and moaned loudly as she enjoyed her orgasm.

Jordan rolled KC onto his back and sucked his cock until it was wet enough for her. She slowly slid down on his cock which stretched her pussy as she took every inch of it. She left it deep inside her for a little while as she got ready to ride KC. "Come up here, baby," Jordan said to Nikki. Nikki climbed onto KC's face and he obediently began to lick her pussy again.

Jordan slowly began fucking KC, enjoying his cock until she wanted more. KC let Jordan do what she wanted and concentrated on pleasing Nikki. Jordan bounced on KC's cock faster and faster as it made her start to cum. She slid all the way down on KC's cock and held it there as she came. Jordan shook and could barely stand to pull KC cock out of her pussy because she was so sensitive.

Jordan and Nikki switched places and KC licked Jordan's juices as Nikki rode his cock. Nikki was much tighter than Jordan and took longer to start riding him. She did as Jordan had done and fucked KC's cock fast no matter how much it stretched her. Nikki screamed as she took all of KC's cock at once again and again. KC felt his cock touch the bottom of Nikki's pussy and knew she was cumming. He looked out from underneath Jordan to see Nikki with her back arched cumming on his cock.

Nikki slid off of his cock and kissed Jordan. She softly pulled Jordan off of KC's face and kissed him. Nikki moved into the 69 position with KC and Jordan moved to KC's cock as well. They softly licked and caressed his cock until he began to cum. KC held back his load unlit Jordan ran her tongue up the length of his shaft. When she reached the tip of his cock, he shot his load on both Jordan and Nikki's faces. They smiled and kissed before licking all of KC's cum from each other and his cock.

They went to the bathroom to wash up quickly before returning to bed and curling up on either side of KC. It was uncomfortable as hell for KC but he still managed to fall asleep. They woke up in the morning and went on with their lives.

Wild nights of sex became regular at KC's house. As long as there were two people in the house, someone was getting fucked. They once had sex every night of the week and still made it to work on time. KC, Jordan and Nikki had sex in every single room of the house.

The three of them fucked in KC's bed, on the couch, in Nikki and Jordan's bed, and even on the stairs. KC and Jordan had sex on the counter where he'd fucked Lexi and on a table on his patio. Nikki and KC had fucked on the tailgate of TC's truck in the garage and in all the bathrooms of the house. They had even run outside and had sex on the patio table in a rainstorm.

The wild nights stopped as Jordan and Nikki's wedding neared and planning had to happen. They had both picked out their wedding dresses and KC was a little disappointed he wouldn't get to sleep with them in those dresses, but he understood why. "It's something for you and your wife only," He told Jordan, "All I'll have is an idea of what it was like and I'm fine with that."

Then the wedding came. Nikki and Jordan said their vows and sealed their love with rings and a kiss. They both looked lovely in white and Lexi didn't look half bad in her long sundress she'd worn. After the wedding, KC spent two weeks on his own while Jordan and Nikki spent their honeymoon in Hawaii. They came back a happily married couple who were wild and free. The routine was go to work, come home, eat, fuck, sleep, repeat. It went on like that for pretty much the whole rest of the year.

Christmas came and went in a blur of orgasms as they fucked all day on Christmas day after they got home from their mothers on Christmas Eve. Dawn till dusk with just a few breaks in between. The New Year came in as KC came into Nikki's mouth. They had been fucking on the couch as the ball dropped in Time's Square.

KC was alone on Valentine's Day as he let Jordan and Nikki have the house while he partied with his single friends and ended up in bed with a tall, large-breasted blonde he'd met at a bar. Another one-night-stand was nothing to KC at this point in time. The routine kept going until Jordan and Nikki's anniversary came around.

"We have something special planned for you, Kase," Jordan explained one night as the watched TV.

"That is if you're down for it," Nikki added.

"If it was dreamed up by you two, I'm definitely in," KC replied.

"Well," Jordan started, "We want to be alone on our anniversary but we don't want you to have to be alone since you brought us closer together then ever when you fucked the both of us that night a home."

"So we invited three of our cock-starved bisexual girlfriends over to keep you entertained while we're in our room making love," Nikki explained.

"That might be the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me" KC said with a smile.

"Great," Jordan said, "The only thing is their wild."

"How wild?"

"Their names are Marie, Bailey, and Kim," Jordan explained, "Marie is by far the craziest. Bailey could pass for normal if she tried hard enough and Kim is so shy you'd never guess some of the things she can do."

"Things like what?" KC asked.

"It's called a surprise for a reason, Kase," Jordan replied, "Where's the fun in telling you when you get to find out for yourself."

"Speaking of fun, we have something to show you," Nikki said. She got up and grabbed a disc from her room and put it into the DVD player. Neither of them said anything when KC asked what it was. When the movie started, Jordan was the first thing he saw.

"Hey Kase," Jordan said from the TV, "Me and Nikki were thinking about how you aren't going to get to fuck us while we're on our honeymoon so we decided to make this video for you so you can at least know what you missed."

"We even bought these dresses special for you." Nikki added as she entered the shot. The video was taken from a camcorder set up by Jordan and Nikki who were both wearing tight, white dresses.

"Well, the sun's going down and we plan on going until it comes up again," Jordan said. Without another word, Jordan and Nikki started making out and undressing each other. Once undressed, Jordan threw Nikki back onto the bed and began to softly eat her pussy.

As their on-screen counterparts made love, Jordan and Nikki were all over KC. Jordan had pulled out his cock and they both licked and sucked it as he watched them having sex on the TV. He could tell they were just teasing him and that they wanted him to wait until the movie was over before he got anything else.

The video had been edited down to about half an hour. When it ended, KC immediately turned his attention to Jordan and Nikki. They moved to the basement and onto the large, leather couch. The couch folded from an L-shape into a bed, but had rarely been in couch mode.

Jordan fell onto her back and Nikki lay down between her legs and began licking her pussy. KC slid his cock into Nikki's pussy and started fucking her. After a few hours and numerous orgasms from Jordan and Nikki they were done. KC shot his load onto Nikki's breasts and Jordan lovingly licked it up.

The day of Jordan and Nikki's anniversary was an anxious day for all of them. After the calls of congratulations had ended, they were left with nothing to do but wait until the night came. Nikki and Jordan changed into the dresses from their video for the night, and they looked even better in person to KC.

The other girls arrived at 5:30 and spent the first few minutes being introduced to KC. Bailey was a thin, bleach-blonde girl with ripped jeans and a black T-shirt on. Kim (short for Kimberly) had brown hair and wore a yellow sun dress. Marie was the most interesting one. She was almost as tall as KC with jet-black hair and wore amazingly short white shorts and a red button-up shirt that was about as tight as her shorts.