Secrets of the Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun set in the backyard, KC, Jordan, and Nikki parted ways as he led the other girls into the basement. When they got to the couch, KC went to say something, but before he could, he'd been pushed down onto the couch by Marie. She stood over him and ripped her shirt open and tossed it to the side. She dropped down onto him and pressed her lips to his.

"Don't talk," Marie ordered between kisses, "Just fuck."

Marie rolled off of KC and pulled off her shorts as bailey and Kim stripped and undressed KC. Bailey took a long lick of KC's cock and Kim swallowed all of is when Bailey was finished.

"Take that dick you little slut," Bailey said as Kim took all of his cock again and again. Marie pulled Kim off o KC's cock and kissed her.

"He tastes good," Marie said when she'd pulled back. She threw her leg over KC and slid the head of his cock inside her pussy. Without hesitating, Marie buried every inch of KC's cock inside her and threw her head back as she felt is hit the bottom. She put her hands on KC chest and started fucking him, not wasting any time getting used to the size of his cock.

Bailey and Kim were beside KC and were fucking each other just as hard. Kim had a vibrator in Bailey's pussy as she sucked on her clit. Bailey was grabbing her tits and moaning and Kim pleased her. "Fuck me baby! Don't fucking stop! Fuck me just like that!" Bailey moaned as Kim fucked her faster.

"You like that?" Marie aske KC as she turned his head onto her, "Well don't get too excited, we're just warming up."

KC put his hands on Marie's hips and forced his cock deep inside her pussy. Marie moaned with a smile as KC began to fuck her back. KC kept his eyes on Marie as they fucked as he heard Bailey cumming next to him. Marie came not long after as KC fucked her fast with deep strokes.

"Oh god yes! Fuck! That's so fucking good! Fuck yes!" Marie screamed as she held every inch of KC's cock inside her as she enjoyed the pleasure. When she'd had enough, Marie rolled off KC and took Kim with her. Bailey sucked Marie's juices off KC's cock slowly before she climbed onto him.

"Your cum tastes amazing Marie," Bailey said as she slid onto KC's cock. Marie reached into her bag and pulled out a clear strapon and put it on. Kim obediently sucked the strapon until Marie was ready to fuck her with it.

"Turn over, bitch!" Marie ordered. She placed the tip of her strapon at Kim's pussy and teased her with it. She kissed bailey hard before grabbing Kim's hips and ramming all of the strapon into Kim's pussy. Kim let out an excited scream as Marie started fucking her and couldn't help but beg for more.

"Get it, girl!" Marie said as she slammed all of the strapon into Kim's pussy.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder!" Kim begged as Marie fucked her relentlessly.

Bailey was taking KC's cock deep and was rubbing her clit furiously until she came again. "Fuck!" bailey screamed as she threw back her head. Bailey shook as she slowed down and pulled KC's cock from her pussy. Her pussy was very sensitive and pulling KC's cock out was almost too much. She had to catch her breath for a few minutes while Kim came from Marie's strapon.

Marie pulled Kim's hair back as she came and left her strapon bottomed out in Kim's pussy. Once Kim's orgasm had passed, Marie pulled out the strapon and passed Kim off to KC. Kim was lying on her back with her legs apart. Marie took Bailey from behind with her strapon as KC slowly slid his cock into Kim's pussy.

Kim wasn't as tight as KC had expected so he didn't go easy at first as he'd planned to do. KC fucked her hard and fast, making Kim scream as she felt his cock reach the bottom of her pussy over and over again. KC fucked her until Kim let out a silent scream and arched her back.

"Don't stop!" Kim screamed, "You're gonna make me squirt!"

Kim rubbed her clit quickly as KC teased her G-spot with his cock. Kim let out a short, loud scream and KC pulled his cock from her pussy. Kim shook her hips and let a small fountain escape her pussy. Kim slowly rubbed her pussy until all the pleasure had gone.

"Damn!" Marie exclaimed as bailey came once more, "You must be amazing if you can make her squirt this early."

They charged positions and partners for hours until the first ray of sunlight came through the window. KC hadn't cum yet, but the girls were begging him to by this point. All their muscles were tired and all they wanted to do was sleep. KC stood above them and Marie sucked his cock until KC pushed her back. Marie, Bailey, and Kim knelt in front of KC, mouths open and waiting. KC did his best to share his load, but ultimately covered bailey the most. Without another word, they all collapsed and went right to sleep.

KC awoke to see Jordan and Nikki at the foot of the couch in robes. "Is this what heaven looks like?" Nikki asked Jordan.

"It just might be," Jordan replied. KC had Marie to his right, Bailey to his left, and Kim half-on, half-off his chest. Once they were all up, the girls put on enough clothes to get by before leaving to sleep some more. As they walked up the stairs, Marie hung back.

"Can I talk to you, KC?" She asked nervously.

"Of course," KC replied, "What's wrong?"

"It's hard to explain but I have a problem that I think you could help me with. It's about my girlfriend," Marie replied.

"What about her?"

"I-I like you more than her but I know I won't be able to leave her. I never could."

"So what can I do to help you?"

"Look, just come by my house sometime and I'll explain everything," Marie said, "I love you."

Marie kissed him quickly and left. Once KC had processed what she'd said, he went upstairs to take a shower.

KC went to Marie's house later that week. She answered the door in a white bath robe and was happy to see him. "Come inside," Marie said, "I was just out back by the pool."

They walked out to her poon and Marie tossed the robe off when they got outside, leaving her in a yellow and blue stripped bikini. She pulled a chair up for KC and lay back onto her sun chair. She made it hard for KC not to admire her body. He hadn't got a good look at her that night and she was even more beautiful that he'd thought. Her breasts were bigger, as was her ass, and she had beautiful, soft skin.

"I need help with my girlfriend because I really want to be with you," Marie explained, "My girlfriend, Amber, and I have a crazy relationship. She seduced me at a party and couldn't get enough. We have wild sex all the time but she never really cares about me. She keeps me around because of my looks and because she knows she can do anything with me because I love it when we fuck."

"And you can't break up with her because she made you bi, right?" KC said.

"And because every time I try, Amber fucks me better than ever and I want to stay," Marie replied. "The next day I'll regret it but I know she'll do it again. The thing is, Amber is always with some other girl or guy. Even if I'm at her house I'll hear her fucking someone else and she doesn't care if I do the same. She just does whatever she wants."

"So do you want me to drive a wedge between the two of you somehow?" KC asked.

"Yes, but not subtly," Marie said, "I'll just go over there with you and you can help me explain that there breaking up."

"Will it work?" KC asked.

"I don't know," Marie replied, "But it won't hurt to try."

"One last question."

"What is it?"

"Why me?"

"Because from what I heard from your sister," Marie said, "You're the nicest good person I've ever known, and I've known a lot of bad people who were good for a while."

"When should we do this?" KC asked.

"You free Saturday?" Marie said.

"I'm free whenever you need me, Marie," KC replied.

Marie smiled and sat up on her chair. She pulled KC in by his shirt and kissed him. They kept kissing and Marie pulled KC down on top of her. KC kissed Marie's neck as she started to pull off his clothes. Once he was undressed, Marie pulled off her swimsuit in one quick movement.

KC softly slid his cock into Marie's pussy and thrust only with his hips. Her body was pressed tight to his as KC gave her soft, deep strokes with his cock. Marie kissed KC and held her lips to his until she started to cum. Marie only moaned as she felt the pleasure of an orgasm fill her body. When the pleasure faded, she stopped KC.

"I love you, Kase," She said, looking deep into his eye, "But let's save it for when we're actually together."

"All right," KC replied, "Wanna go for a swim?"

They both jumped into the pool and still couldn't keep their hands off each other. Marie and KC floated and kissed until they sank under the water. They made out underwater until thy needed air before coming to the surface. When they got out of the pool, Marie sat KC back on her chair and sucked his cock until he filled her mouth with his cum. Marie swallowed his load and softly kissed his cock over and over again. KC didn't leave for hours because the two of them only wanted to lay there with each other for as long as they could.

KC picked up Marie from her house on Saturday and drove them to Amber's apartment. Amber wasn't what KC hade expected, but he tongue piercing didn't surprise him. She had long, dark red hair with a thin body amplified with tight clothes and a nice ass. She had a full sleeve of tattoos and KC expected there would be more on her body.

Amber didn't seem to care that Marie had brought someone with her. She sat down in a chair across from Marie and KC who were on her couch. Marie was quiet and obviously nervous, but since there was no hiding what she was here for, she just said it.

"I'm leaving you, Amber," Marie said.

"For him, I imagine," Amber replied.

"You don't care?" Marie said.

"I care, but you do this all the time," Amber said, "But you're still with me so you can see why I question you."

"You mean a lot to me, Amber, but all the cheating and fucking me to make me stay had gone on long enough," Marie said.

"Do you fuck her better than me?" Amber asked KC.

"That has nothing to do with this," KC replied, "The problem is between you two. I'm here for moral support essentially."

"So you don't, but you love each other is what you're saying," Amber said.

"No, and you don't seem to like listening, do you?" KC shot back.

Amber smiled. She seemed to enjoy having someone get tough with her. "Acting tough won't get you too far with me. Go ahead and try, but you should know something about me," Amber said.

"Amber, don't," Marie pleaded.

"I use my body to get mostly what I want," Amber said, "If I can get my way by just fucking someone, I do it. I got through a lot of college classes by fucking my professors and not showing up. I once ate my psychology professor's pussy so good I only went to the first week of class."

"So you'll be able to find another girl to keep around for sex easily and you won't mind letting Marie leave," KC said.

"Marie is one of dozens of starry-eyed, good girls I turned over the years and there are more waiting for me out there," Amber said, "But sexually, I enjoy her, and I like her a lot more now that you entered the relationship."

"I didn't come for a fight, but you're making things more difficult than they need to be," KC said.

"You're not as tough as you thing, KC," Amber said with an evil smile, "I could make a big stud like you cum harder than ever in thirty second tops. By the time I'm done with you, you'd be sucking my strapon and begging for me not to stop."

"And when you don't, I get Marie," KC said plainly.

"A challenge? I like that," Amber said, "I get you off in thirty seconds or less and you're my bitch from now on. You make thirty seconds and the girl's yours."

"I'm ready right now," KC stated, "Are you?"

"Don't think you'll have it that easy," Amber replied, "I'm gonna fuck Marie while you watch and then the clock starts."

KC looked over at Marie who nodded at him that she would go through this for him. "Then let's do this," KC said.

Amber stood up and brought them to her bed. As they walked to the bedroom, she seductively pulled off her shirt and pants. She had on black lace lingerie and revealed the rest of her ink. Amber had chains running the length of her back that led to a lock on her ass that had "You Wish" written on it. Her sleeve showed a macabre street scene and her legs each had barbed wire snaking down to her feet.

Aber sat KC in a chair facing the bed and pulled Marie closer to her and kissed her. Amber undressed Marie slowly and kissed her body once her clothes were off. Amber threw Marie onto the bed and had her lean back on the headboard. Amber removed her lingerie and revealed her last tattoo, an infinity sign above her pussy. She walked to the side table and pulled a clear strapon from the drawer and put it on.

She covered her strapon with lube and jumped into bed at Marie's feet. She positioned herself between Marie's legs with the strapon inches from Marie's opening. "Don't act like you don't like this," Amber said, teasing Marie's pussy with the head of her strapon. Amber teased Marie for just a few seconds before sliding all of the strapon inside Marie. Amber fucked Marie with only her hips and used every inch of the strapon. She gave Marie fast, full strokes and her body collided with Marie's with every stroke.

Marie was screaming and grabbing her tits as Amber fucked her. Amber's merciless fucking made Marie cum in only minutes and Marie screamed and shook as she came. Amber gave Marie no time to enjoy her orgasm and flipped her over and started fucking her again. Amber pushed Marie's face into the pillows and made her arch her back. Marie's sensitivity made her cum again almost immediately and Amber continued to fuck Marie until she'd had enough and turned her attention to KC.

Amber pulled KC's cock from his jeans and was surprised at the size of it. "I think I'll enjoy having you as my slave," Amber said, "I might even let you off easy if you satisfy me."

KC pulled out his phone and pulled up a timer. "Thirty seconds, on your mark," KC said.

"Go," Amber said and began sucking his cock. She ran her piercing up the length of his shaft and took all she could in her mouth. Amber kept her mouth tight on KC's cock as she put her heart into making him cum. Thirty seconds might felt like thirty days to KC, but he kept his mind clear and only focused on the clock. He counted along with the timer, and when it his thirty-one second, KC pulled Amber off his cock gently and showed her the timer.

"You lose, Amber," KC said.

"I guess so," Amber replied, "But if you give me what I want, I'll leave you two alone forever."

"You lost the bet so you have to anyway," KC said.

"I said I'd let Marie go to be with you," Amber replied, "I never said I wouldn't try to get her back."

"Fine," KC said, "You want me, you got me."

Amber jumped back onto the bed and waited for KC with her legs open. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. "If you can survive my mouth, I doubt you'll survive this tight pussy," Amber said. KC slid his cock deep into Amber's pussy and fucked her just as she'd fucked Marie. Her pussy was very tight, just as she'd said, but KC felt it stretch from his cock. "Fuck, you're good!" Amber moaned, "Your cock feels so good in my tight pussy! Harder! Fuck me harder! Make this pussy cum!"

Amber rubbed her cli as KC fucked her harder, getting her closer and closer to an orgasm. KC gave Amber three hard, deep strokes and each one bottomed out in her pussy, making her cum. "Oh fuck yes!" Amber screamed as she came, arching her back as KC left his cock deep inside her.

KC continued to fuck her and made amber cum five more times just as hard before he began to cum. "You gonna cum, KC?" Amber said in her evil voice, "You gonna give me what I worked so hard for."

KC was moments from cumming, but just as he went to pull his cock out and cover Amber's body, she wrapped her legs around him and forced his cock deep inside her. KC filled Amber's pussy with his load and amber loved it. She held her legs around him, keeping him inside her for as long as she could. Eventually, she let him pull out his cock and sucked the last of his cum from it. "I love feeling your cum inside me," Amber said, running a finger over her opening to feel his load drip from it, "It might feel like Russian Roulette to you, but I've done this before and nothing ever became of it. God, you're good, KC."

"I almost wish I'd lost," KC lied.

"Really?' Amber asked.

"No," KC replied, "You're insane. But there's someone for everyone and I'm sure find the right one eventually."

KC and Marie got dressed and walked out, leaving Amber on the bed to enjoy herself. "That was nice what you said back there," Marie said as they walked to KC's truck.

"I'm a nice guy," KC said jokingly.

"Are you worried about getting amber pregnant?" Marie asked.

"A little, but I get the feeling everything will be fine," KC said, "You wanna go out on a date right now?"

"I guess we should since we never really had a first date," Marie replied.

KC and Marie hit it off right there and had more in common than they thought. Marie got along with his family and KC got along with hers. KC took a break from Jordan and Nikki's wild sex nights and spent most of time with Marie. She was still wild as she'd been that night they met and occasionally they had long, passionate sex, but for the most part it was casual sex while they relaxed after a long day.

After six months of a great relationship, KC and Marie decided to tie the knot. It was welcome news for KC's family, both kids out of the house and starting families of their own. They planned on getting married in the spring and had already started planning the wedding. Lexi was a big help with the process and had a hand in almost all the aspects of KC and Marie's wedding. As the day grew closer, neither KC nor Marie had any thoughts of calling it off because of how in love they were.

Lexi did still complicate things for KC. She still looked at him with a longing but she did her best to control it. Lexi controlled herself until the day she took KC to have a tuxedo fitted, then she couldn't anymore.

She watched KC try on suit after suit all day and seeing him dressed up gave her ideas. When she couldn't take it anymore, Lexi joined KC in one of the changing rooms. "You shouldn't be doing this, Lexi," KC said when she walked in.

"Will you forgive me if I try anyway?" Lexi asked, getting closer to him.

"Always," KC replied, "But we're both married now. It's different."

"Will you give me one last one last time?" Lexi begged.

"Yes, but not here," KC replied.

Lexi kissed him quickly before leaving. When they were done at the store, they went to his parents' house where they could be alone. Lexi was all over KC the minute they walked in the door, he basically carried her to the bed.

All their clothes ended up in one pile on the floor as they undressed quickly. Lexi sat up against the back of the bed as KC started to eat her pussy. He teased her clit first before he began to tongue Lexi's opening. "Oh god!" Lexi moaned, running her hands through KC's hair, "Your tongue feels so good in my pussy, Kase!"

KC sucked and licked Lexi's pussy until she came, making her moan and grab her breasts. "Slowly, Kase, slow down and let me enjoy it," Lexi moaned. KC teased her pussy softly until he was sure her orgasm had passed. He pulled her onto her back and put his cock to her lips. Lexi sucked it until it was dripping wet before KC put it inside her.

He gently put his cock into Lexi's pussy and let her enjoy the feeling before he began to thrust it in and out. "Fuck yes!" Lexi shouted, "Harder! Fuck me! Fuck mommy's pussy with that big cock!"

"You like this cock in your pussy you little slut?" KC said as he fucked Lexi harder.