Secrets of the Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your cock in my pussy!" Lexi screamed, "I fucking love it!"

"You dirty little lesbian slut!" KC said, giving Lexi a hard, deep thrust with each word.

Lexi was about seconds from another orgasm as KC fucked her. Lexi came with a smile on her face as she screamed from the pleasure. She caught her breath for a minute before saying anything. "More, baby," Lexi begged, "Don't stop now."

KC sat back and Lexi slid down onto his cock. She rubbed her clit as she rode his cock while he played with her nipples. "You're so fucking good!" Lexi moaned. KC teased Lexi's ass with one finger, causing her to scream and laugh. Teasing her made Lexi cum again and she slid all the way down on his cock as she came.

She slid off his cock and began to suck it. Lexi used both hands and her mouth on KC's cock and didn't slow down for a second. "Fuck, Lexi!" KC said as he felt his load coming, "You're gonna make me cum so fucking hard!"

Lexi stopped sucking his cock and placed it between her breasts. She pulled them together tightly with her hands and moved up and down, begging him to cum. "Cum for mommy, baby!" Lexi moaned, "Cum all over mommy's big titties!"

She had her tits so tight on his cock KC fought to keep his load back. When he couldn't hold back any longer, he shot his cum so hard it hit Lexi's chin and covered her breasts. She kept sliding her tits along his shaft and got out every drop of his cum. She gave His cock one last lick before licking up his load and falling down beside him on the bed.

"I hope you're as good to Marie as you are to me," Lexi said, panting.

"I'm better, trust me," KC replied.

"I bet you are," Lexi whispered, curling up beside him.

"You know we're both getting a little old for this," KC said.

"Then it's good that we're finished forever now."

"I love you Lexi. I always will."

Lexi kissed his chest, then his cheek softly. They lay there for as long as they felt they could, careful not to fall asleep. KC took a quick shower before leaving and he left their secrets right there in the bedroom.

KC and Marie's wedding went perfectly. Lexi and his mother cried. Jordan and Nikki were happy and sad as they saw the end of their wild love. KC and Marie were honeymooning at the beach just like Jordan and Nikki had and the idea of two weeks together in paradise was heaven for KC and Marie.

The night they landed and got to the hotel room, KC carried Marie into the room and straight to the bed. They never even unpacked; they wore what they had on to bed and took it right off. KC made quick work of Marie's black T-shirt and shorts and Marie mad equally quick work of his shirt and jeans.

KC and Marie still had enough energy to fuck all night, but they decided to savor their first night as husband and wife. KC slowly and passionately fucked Marie. They had their lips locked almost the whole time. Marie let out muffled moans as she came and KC filled her mouth with his load after a few hours of passionate sex.

They fucked ever day while they were on their honeymoon. They made out on the beach as the moon lit up the ocean. Marie rode KC's cock while he lay on a boulder overlooking a waterfall. She gave him a quick blowjob outside a club after they'd been drinking. KC held Marie up and fucked her against the glass door of their shower as the water run. They were so in love and knew they had each found the one.

**************************************************

Five years later, KC and Marie were as happy as ever with two kids, a boy and girl, and a nice quiet life with good jobs. Jordan and Nikki had their own place and decided not to have kids and be free forever. In the early days of KC and Marie's marriage, the four of them had an orgy or two before deciding it was best to leave each other to love the one they married. Lexi and KC were no more than mother and son; their wild days had also gone. Nothing more was ever heard of Beth, Jess, Tay, Mia, Bailey, Kim, or Amber. KC's life was finally normal, just like he'd always wanted it to be.