Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The internet allowed us to find likeminded people. People who loved their families and wanted to keep them together. I used my wealth and my real estate license to buy up these houses, where we could live together, the way we all wanted to live. It was slow, painstaking work with lots of disappointment and mistakes along the way. But slowly, a real community came together here. First my family. Then the Harts. Then the Parks. Kurt was our most recent...graduate to adulthood," as James said each family, Susan turned and looked at them, caressing and kissing one another. "We were all going to live here...forever. Our families would blend together and intermarry, my Bethany might marry Kurt or...something of that nature. A tribe, I supposed. And then final link in the chain was supposed to be the Wentz family. We'd screened them. They were to complete the tribe. But then they sold their plot to you, and so we are welcoming you in to our community." Suddenly, Susan's initial conversation with Claudia and the constant concern over the Wentz family finally made sense. Now she knew why everyone had been so concerned that James had not sold them the house. They had been looking for someone like them. Not the McCall family.

"But why are you welcoming us? You didn't pick us...We aren't...like you," Susan said, averting her eyes as she spoke the last four words, knowing that they weren't entirely true. James smiled broadly and looked over his shoulder, this time not looking at his wife, but instead towards the Hart family. June was kissing her sister deeply, but she had clearly been listening. She broke her kiss and turned towards James.

"I saw you," June said and Susan instantly put her hand over her mouth. She didn't see, but Frankie and Alyssa committed identical, equally incriminating actions, "Last Tuesday, when I came to tell you about this party. I told your son, Frankie, about it. Then I left. But I forgot to tell you something. I got home and I realized that I didn't tell you that it was going to be potluck and I wasn't sure if the flier I gave you said that. So I went back. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I looked in the window and I saw you. I saw all three of you. On the Kitchen table. I saw..."

"Okay!" Susan said swiftly, "I know what you saw!" It was somehow worse than her worst fears. These people didn't know they'd been spying on them. They'd been spying on her! For a moment, Susan felt ill. She was in too deep. She didn't even have any idea how to get herself out of this. Or how to get her family out. Frankie and Alyssa were feeling something similar. They were both leaning against tree trunks, like they could no longer hold themselves up. The whole world was spinning out of control and they even felt like their family was getting picked apart by these...perverts.

"I don't know how we got so lucky after the Wentz family...betrayed us like that. But you belong here. You belong with us," James said. As James spoke the last word, the other families around him started to move. They walked at a casual pace, but each family moved together. The Hart family began to move towards Alyssa, the Parks towards Frankie, and the rest of the Liston family moved towards Susan.

"No we aren't...we don't do this...it just happened. We need to go now. No offense," Susan said as the Liston's began to move towards her, their naked bodies filling her vision. But she remained glued in her chair. She didn't get up to leave. She couldn't see her children anymore, but if she could she would have seen that they were not moving either. They just stared at the nude bodies coming towards them, nervousness and the memories of what they'd seen before filtering through their minds.

"Please stop!" Susan said. And just like that, all three families stopped moving. They were each standing very close to a member of the McCall family.

"No one is going to force you to do anything. Trust me, everything about everything we do is 100% consensual. We pride ourselves on that. But search your heart. This is what you want. You know it," James said calmly as his family gathered around him. The other families nodded as well as they bunched around Susan's children.

For his part, Frankie nearly fell over as Claudia, who he still found unbearably beautiful, began to walk closer to him. His eyes found their way, against his bidding, to her large breasts and her shapely legs. His mouth went dry. He didn't know what was happening. Everything had just spun out of control so quickly. And his mother wasn't taking charge. She wasn't telling him what the right thing to do was. He knew that he should leave, that his whole family should leave. But he knew what he'd felt when he'd watched Kurt and Claudia make love. He knew what he felt when he made love to his mother and his sister. Whatever was happening now felt like it was part of that, and he found it hard to resist.

"Come with us Frankie," Claudia said in a sultry voice. She reached down with her right hand and cupped it around her right breasts. She lifted its weight gently, pulling it up closer to her chin. Frankie saw her nipples harden. He also saw, he couldn't believe, a little dribble of white liquid pouring out of it, "Come with us Frankie, I will take care of you. Joy taught me that if I used a breast pump for a few hours a day for few weeks, my milk would come back. It came in last night. Come have a drink from me, they ache. Come with us and you will be your mother's little boy forever. And when you want, you can be mine too," she said, lifting her breast again.

A shiver ran down Frankie's spine. How had Claudia known the exact right thing to say? He knew in his heart that she was offering what he'd always wanted. He was the baby of his family and he still loved to be babied. He just wanted to be mothered forever, to suckle from Susan's breast, to be taken care of. And here were these people, telling him it was possible. Why was he fighting it? It didn't make any sense. When had he ever been happier than he had been for the last few days. Frankie lifted his head up off of his chest.

"Mom," he called out, across the yard, "I am staying here!" he said. Then he rapidly began pulling off his clothes and throwing them onto the ground at his feet. He wasn't thinking now. He didn't need to think. He knew where his desires were taking him and he simply followed them down. In a matter of moments, he was totally naked, his cock already hard, and his mouth wrapped around Claudia's breast, sucking her warm milk into his waiting mouth. The warmth filling him, making him feel complete.

Alyssa had heard what her brother said and she watched as he stripped down and ran to the neighbor. She felt cracks and weaknesses growing in her own self-control. Hell, she was admiring Frankie's body as he disrobed. But as she looked around at the Hart family, she still resisted. Her stomach was knotted and her eyes were darting everywhere. She was trying not to look at the June and Lacy's beautiful bodies or Carl's fatherly face. Everything that had happened so far could be undone. Her family could just stay where it was, happy again but normal, if she could just stop.

"Your brother is right," Carl said calmly, giving Alyssa a gentle smile, "You should stay here too." Alyssa shook her head and dropped her eyes to her feet. She felt Carl's rough hand gently take her chin, pulling her up so that she was looking at him again, "There is no reason to be afraid. We don't want to hurt you. On the contrary. We want to love you. We want to be your family Alyssa. We want to make your family larger. Think about how wonderful it will be! Anytime you need something, someone will be here for you. If your brother is away and you need someone, my daughters will be your siblings. If your mother is gone, June and Claudia are here for you. If you need a father, I can be here for you."

"A father?" Alyssa said, the words choking in her throat. Had Carl known what she had been thinking ever since she'd first seen him with his daughters? How was that possible? It wasn't. And yet, he seemed to have put his finger on something that Alyssa knew but couldn't recognize. She'd been searching for this, even before the divorce. She loved her father, but he'd never really deserved it. She'd been flailing around, looking for something she figured didn't exist. And now there were these people, telling her she could have it. Have that and more. Why was she fighting it?

"Come on," Lacy said with a devilish smile, "Look at daddy's cock. He thinks you're cute!"

"Daddy?" Alyssa said in a faraway voice and she saw Carl smile. And then her resistance snapped entirely. She called out, louder, "Mom, I am staying too." She said. And in a few moments, her clothes were also lying in a pile on the ground. And she walked towards the Hart family and felt their arms move around her. And she felt Lacy's breasts on her shoulders, and June's breasts on her back, and more importantly she felt Carl's hard cock against her thigh and she sighed, feeling complete.

Susan saw everything happening from her spot on the porch "Well Susan, it looks like I am right. This is what your family is. And that's a good thing. It means they want to stay together forever. Your daughter can marry my son, your son can marry one of Carl's daughters, they will want to stay here with you forever. We can start a community here," James said. Susan had hardly been able to believe what she heard from her children. She had been so certain that when the delicate balance that her family had found for the last few days finally collapsed, that it would send her children spinning off into the world without her. But now, instead, it seemed that they wanted to stay with her. They wanted the closeness. They wanted the relationship. And they wanted the sex. Here was a way to keep them. Not just today, but forever. Now that Susan knew what her children were thinking, her defenses broke down. Now all that remained was the desire, the desire she'd been feeling for days but had been repressing. In short, she was feeling the exact same things that her children were feeling.

"I'm staying too," she said loudly, so that her son and her daughter could hear her. And then she stood up quickly from the table, and rapidly began removing her own clothing. Soon, she was moving out into the middle of the back deck as the Liston family swirled around her. She felt like she had everything she'd been missing all these months. Her family. A community. A sense of completeness.

The actions swirled around the backyard wildly. The members of the McCall family were not in control of themselves or the events which had captured them. Instead, they abandoned themselves into a sea of uncertainty and euphoria. The sexual feelings that they had avoided for the last few days, coupled with the arousal they still felt from seeing their various neighbors engaged in taboo sex overwhelmed them now. They let their bodies, and their neighbors, do with them what they would. The McCall family welcomed this sensation, the last shreds of their normal lives falling away. Even across the yard, separated from one another, they sensed themselves binding permanently together.

At first, Frankie and the Park family had found a place together in a cool corner of the yard, underneath of an old oak tree. Claudia was sitting on the ground, her bare ass sinking into the high grass and her back against the rough bark of the tree. Her legs were crossed in front of her and, across her lap, lay Frankie McCall.

Frankie's ass was on the ground next to Claudia's left thigh and his upper body was stretched across her body, and twisted facing towards her. Claudia had her right arm behind Frankie's back, holding him up and in place. Frankie's mouth was still wrapped around Claudia's nipple, suckling from her and pulling her warm, sweet mother's milk into his stomach. Each additional mouthful spread warmth throughout his body. Although, some of that warmth might have been coming from Claudia's left hand, which was reaching down between Frankie's spread legs. Her delicate fingers were wrapped around Frankie's cock, stroking him up and down gently, letting her fingers rest occasionally on his balls.

Despite the care and attention Claudia took in stroking Frankie's erect cock, it was not her only focus. As Frankie sucked the milk from her breast and enjoyed the feeling of her soft fingers against his penis, Claudia was equally attentive to her own son, Kurt. Kurt was standing to his mother's right side, with his legs spread slightly and his hands on his hips. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open, looking almost frozen except for the rhythmic thrust of his hips. Claudia's own eyes were open, because she wanted to watch her son as he thrust his dick in and out of her willing mouth. She kept her lips tightly around his hot flesh, but kept her throat open, letting her son's body plunge deep into her, making her gag. She swirled her tongue around on the bottom of his cock, making sure that he knew she loved him most, so he wouldn't be jealous.

The three lovers remained in this position for some time, Frankie spread across Claudia's lap, suckling her breast and enjoying her skillful blowjob at the same time Claudia was sucking her son's dick. Claudia's attention on her son was intense, her tongue nearly manic. He could not hold out for long. Eventually, his body went rigid and he began to pour thick gobs of sticky cum into his mother's throat. Claudia's body reacted to the delicious, dirty flavor of her son's sperm and her hand tightened around Frankie's cock. Already on the edge, Frankie let out a low groan and he came as well, his cum burbling up thickly out of his cock and dribbling down Claudia's hand.

When both her son and her new lover's orgasms had faded, Claudia slipped her hand from around Frankie's cock and moved it quickly to her mouth. Her son's sperm was still in her mouth as Claudia began to frantically suck Frankie's cum off of her fingers and the back of her hand. Soon, her cheeks were bulging with cum and she swirled the liquid around her teeth and her tongue, feeling the two similar, but unique, flavors meld in her mouth. Finally, she swallowed it all down at once, letting the glob land warm and full in her stomach.

At the same time this was going on, Alyssa and the Hart family were coming together a few dozen yards away, in a separate spot in the backyard. Carl was laid out on the grass, on his back, with his face, feet, and cock sticking up in the air. But it wasn't possible to Carl's face, his feet, or his cock.

As for his cock, Alyssa McCall was obstructing the view. Beautifully. Her legs were spread and he knees were planted in the grass on either side of Carl's body. Carl's large, rough hands were wrapped around Alyssa's narrow waist, holding her in place. Holding him inside of her. Because Carl's hard cock was buried deeply in Alyssa's dripping pussy. She felt herself filled totally, and she rocked her hips slightly (as much as Carl's strong hands would allow her), letting it move wonderfully inside of her. Alyssa's breasts ached and her hands grasped both of them, letting her hard nipples press into her

But Alyssa was not totally focused on Carl's wonderful cock as it moved around inside of her tight young pussy. Because even as she closed her eyes and let her fingers sink into her breasts, she was focused on other sensations as well. Perhaps most alluring was behind her, where June was covering her father's legs and feet by laying over top of them. Her breasts pressed into her father's thighs and her face was pressing in behind Alyssa's body. And that was exactly where Alyssa wanted June to be. Because Carl was holding Alyssa down hard on his cock, she was barely bouncing or moving. Instead, she was largely still and her legs, and ass cheeks, were spread apart. And that was where June was located, pressing her face into Alyssa's ass, pushing her lips against her new lover's tight little asshole. June could feel her father's balls against her chin as she wiggled her wet little tongue into Alyssa's asshole.

But even that incredible feeling could not take up the remainder of Alyssa's attention. That was because she was facing Lacy, who was covering her father's face. Like Alyssa, Lacy was straddling her father, her knees in the grass. But where Alyssa felt Carl's hard cock deep inside of her, Lacy felt instead her father's tongue moving languorously across her across her wet clit. Her hands were also on her breasts and she was moaning slightly. Both Alyssa and Lacy were leaning forward, both because it drove Carl's tongue and cock harder against their bodies and also because they felt an undeniable urge to press their lips together. Their mouths met over Carl's body and their tongues explored one another's gums and teeth, tasting each sweet flavor.

The four lovers remained in this position for a considerable period of time. Carl was laid out on the ground, pressed beneath the weight of three beautiful women. His daughter Lacy straddled his face while his other daughter June lay across his legs. In the middle was Alyssa, with a cock buried deep in her pussy. Alyssa was moaning loudly as she grinded against Carl's cock, felt June's tongue on her asshole, moved her tongue inside of Lacy's mouth, and grasped desperately at her own breast. Given the attention, Alyssa could not last long. After one particularly thrilling movement of Carl's cock deep inside of her body, coupled with a hard thrust of June's tongue into her asshole, Alyssa felt herself tumble over the edge. The muscles in her body contracted as the orgasm began to spread throughout her body. Her asshole clenched around June's tongue and her tongue pressed hard in Lacy's mouth. More importantly, her desperate pussy squeezed around Carl's cock, pushing him over the edge as well. Alyssa could feel Carl's warm sperm filling her inside while he cock throbbed inside of her, sending her deeper and deeper into her own orgasm.

While her two children were being entertained by others, Susan found herself being attended to by the entire Liston family. James Liston was sitting up on one of the armless deck chairs that Alyssa had seen before. His legs were spread somewhat wide and his feet were planted firmly on the deck. His hands were wrapped around Susan McCall's waist, not holding her in place like Carl was with Alyssa, but easily (despite his age) lifting the woman up a few inches, only to bring her back down firmly on his hard cock which was buried deeply within her pussy.

Susan was facing out, her back to James and her feet sort of dangling in the air. Her eyes were fixed forward, looking down between her legs. There was Joy Liston, on her hands and knees looking up with a naughty look on her face at her neighbor. Susan thought that the woman was smiling, but she couldn't be sure, because Joy's mouth was not in view. Joy was leaning forward fully, pressing her lips against Susan's throbbing clit and letting her father/husband's cock and balls press against her chin as she did so. Her lips remained locked around Susan's clit, sucking on her and sending electrical charges throughout Susan's body.

But as lovely as that felt, Susan could not focus entirely on James and his daughter/wife. Joy's children were adding to the excitement as well. They stood on either side of James' body, turned in, facing towards Susan. They were bent slightly at the waist, leaning down towards Susan. Just as she had watched them suckling on their mother's breasts before, she now experienced their actions firsthand. She felt their lips clamped around her hard little nipples, felt their tongues swirling around them. The only real thought she had was that she needed to begin pumping as well, so that she could begin to feed her own children as Joy and Claudia fed theirs. But that thought was subsumed beneath others, because Susan could hardly focus on anything. In fact, she barely recognized that Bethany and Martin had each grabbed one of her hands and gently moved it between their own legs. As they sucked on her breasts, Susan frantically stroked Martin's cock and slipped her wet fingers across Bethany's aching slit.