Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers

The Liston family remained arrayed around Susan's body for some time. James was behind and underneath of her, holding her in place and shoving his cock into her willing pussy. Joy remained on her hands and knees in front of Susan, swirling her tongue aggressively, but lovingly around Susan's clit, and Bethany and Martin stood at her side, sucking on her nipples and feeling her hands roam around their bodies.

Susan could not handle all of the attention. It was all too much, each moment felt like she was on the verge of an orgasm. And it finally happened. She felt James' cock expanding inside of her pussy and she could feel a wet warmth inside of her. She could hear him grunting behind her and she knew that he was pumping his cum deep inside of her body. It overwhelmed her, and she could feel his sperm dripping out of her tight pussy. This was exactly what Joy had been waiting for and she jumped at the opportunity, her tongue growing more adventurous, moving around Susan's slit, seeking her father/husband's cum. This was more than Susan could take. In a moment, her mind went completely blank as the pleasure overwhelmed her and the claustrophobic feeling of being surrounded by bodies made her feel perfect.

After their initial orgasms faded, the members of the McCall family felt themselves more disoriented than before. They were still aroused, still excited, but no longer entirely sure of where they were or what they were doing. They were only vaguely aware that their neighbors were moving around, shuffling into new and different positions.

For Alyssa, it was shocking to find that the Hart family had seemingly melted away, only to be replaced by the Park family. But, before she knew it, everything was falling into place and she found herself, once more in the embrace of new lovers.

Alyssa was now on her back in the grass. But while her eyes were open, she was not looking up into the early evening sky. The only thing that she could see was Claudia's beautiful body kneeling over her, facing down to her feet. Claudia sort of squatting down, her feet on either side of Alyssa's head. Her pussy and her asshole were pressed down towards Alyssa's face, in fact, there was no space between the women. Claudia's hot, dripping labia were pressed down against Alyssa's full lips, her anus set against Alyssa's nose. Alyssa's mouth had opened and her tongue, full and limp, had pressed against her neighbor's delicious body. The taste and smell of the beautiful woman filled her nose and clouded her mind.

But not entirely. Claudia was not the only person attending to Alyssa. From where Claudia was perched over Alyssa's head, she could see down Alyssa's body stretching out before her: the small breasts spread across the chest, the thin stomach, the wider hips. And there, Alyssa's legs split and her knees bent. Kneeling between her legs was Claudia's son, Kurt. He was leaning over her slightly, his right hand was on her waist, just as Carl's had once been. But Kurt's hand was softer, gentler. What was less gentle was his cock. As Alyssa's tongue swirled around his mother's clit, Kurt thrust his cock in and out of Alyssa's body. He filled her entirely, pulled out until just the tip remained, and then steadily worked himself back inside of her. The whole time, Kurt kept his left hand down, between Alyssa's legs. His fingers were wet from her body, and he swirled his thumb around on Alyssa's clitoris, driving her wild and making her hips buck and shake against his cock.

This time it didn't take as long. Alyssa (as well as Kurt) was already keyed to a degree she'd never been before. Her body desperately wanted to cum. What's more, Claudia had had no relief yet, she was desperate, grinding her face on her beautiful neighbors face as her son rocked his hips before her, into Alyssa's pussy. It really wasn't clear who came first. It was entirely possible that they all three came at the same time, the excitement growing too great for each of them. All Alyssa knew was that at the same moment, she felt a sudden burst of wetness against her face as Claudia screamed, she heard Kurt groan and felt his cock expanding inside of her, and finally, she felt an intense warmth growing out from between her legs, where Kurt was expertly manipulating her clit. Their moans rose together, making a single sound, as they instantly changed from strangers to family.

Susan was at least as confused as Alyssa to find that she was no longer with her original family. She didn't even remember the end of her orgasm. It was like she had faded out and then suddenly faded back in and she was now on her hands and elbows in the grass, with her ass high in the air and her head down towards the ground. Most of her attention was focused directly in front of her. As Susan came to understand what she was doing, she realized that she had her face pressed between June's slender legs. In fact, there was more than that. Susan found that her mouth was open and that her tongue was pressed against June's dripping-wet slit. The girl's flavor was delightful, salty and sweet at the same time. Susan's nose was filled with June's delicate scent. June was sitting on her ass directly in front of Susan. Susan's eyes rose up, even as she pushed her face more deeply into June's pussy, and she saw a beautiful face looking down at her. June was biting her lip slightly and was running her right hand gently through Susan's hair.

But Susan could not focus entirely on pleasuring June, there was a lot more going on. While Susan could not bear to pull her head away from June's body, she could feel that Lacy was with her as well. Susan could feel the girl's delicate right hand gently rubbing and squeezing on her ass. She could feel the girl's hair draped across her hips, tickling and delighting her. Sometimes, Susan could feel Lacy's gently butterfly kisses pressing against the smooth, taut skin of her ass. Those gentle caresses were contrasted by the actions of Lacy's left hand. That one had dipped down underneath of Susan's body, between her legs. Her thin fingers and quickly found their way to Susan's aching clit. Lacy's fingers were wet and slick, and they moved over Susan's most sensitive area easily, and alluringly.

Susan knew that Lacy's fingers must have been pressing against her father's cock as well. Because even as Lacy circled her forefinger around Susan's clit, Susan could feel Carl's hard cock pressing deeply into her body. The man's rough hands were wrapped around her thigh's pulling her in close. He was rocking his hips back and forth forcefully, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her body and shoving Susan's face more deeply into his daughter's pussy.

Under this relentless assault, Susan could not last long. She always found that her second or third or even fourth orgasm always came more easily after she'd already had the first one. Now, as Carl's balls slapped into his Lacy's fingers as she swirled them around Susan's clit and June grinded her pussy into Susan's face, Susan totally lost control. She could hear herself moaning loudly into the girl's pussy (sending delightful vibrations through it) and Susan felt all of the muscles in her body tighten as the familiar feeling of the orgasm spread throughout her body. Her pussy squeezed tightly around Carl's cock, setting him off as well. Susan could hear the girls giggling as their father grunted and filled Susan with his thick sperm.

For Frankie, the mass of people surrounding him was even more disorienting. But the intense feeling between his legs, rapidly focused his attention. He was laying on his back in the grass, right next to the deck now. He could feel a pair of warm, bare breasts lying heavily against his lower stomach. He could a head with long, brown hair hovering between his legs and he could see body stretching back from that point. It was Joy Liston. She was laying sort of across Frankie's body at an angle. She was on her knees, which were sort of next to his head and her hands were rubbing his thighs. More importantly than that, Frankie cock was entirely buried in the woman's throat. She was humming slightly, causing Frankie to moan as the vibrations shook through his body.

But it was more than just that. Frankie could not make her out, but he knew that Bethany was there as well, on her knees down between his legs. He could tell she was there because he could feel her. Her chin must've been in the grass, her face all the way down towards the ground. Because Frankie could feel her long hair on his thighs and her warm mouth wrapped around his balls. Both of them, somehow. He could feel Bethany's tongue probing at his heavy balls and tasting his skin. Frankie's balls felt tight and he could feel Bethany's cheeks stretching out to hold him.

Frankie could hear, rather than see, the two Liston men. Martin was behind his mother, his hands on her hips and his cock thrusting in and out of her willing pussy. Likewise, James was standing behind his granddaughter, in the same position and doing the same thing to her. The upshot for Frankie was that each thrust by the Liston men into their relatives, pushed then more and more deeply onto his cock.

After just a few minutes, Frankie felt something so nasty and so beautiful that, even if he hadn't already been right on the edge, he would have been pushed over. Martin thrust into his mother at the exact same instant that James thrust in his granddaughter. This shoved the women forward, burying Frankie's cock more deeply into Joy's throat and his balls more fully into Bethany's mouth. As a result, the mouths of the two women came together, their lips kissing gently. They kept their heads thrust forward as they choked and gagged, keeping their kiss and moaning. Frankie's cock had disappeared completely inside of the mother and daughter's mouths and their moans vibrated through his body. The idea was just too much and Frankie felt his balls seize in Bethany's mouth. Her groaned as his cock throbbed and thick gobs of cum poured instantly down Joy's throat. His mind when blank and he soaked in the totality of the sensation.

Once again, the members of the McCall family were confused and disoriented by their fading orgasms and the swirl of activity around them. They were all tired and their bodies ached from exertion. But they still wanted more. They had some sense of what was going on now and they pushed their tired bodies forward, following the lead of their neighbors. After their orgasms faded, the members of the McCall family felt themselves more disoriented than before.

Susan found herself once again on the back deck of the house. But she wasn't with the Listons. Now the Park family had her, the first people who she had met when she moved in. Susan felt, rather than saw, Kurt Park. He was sitting on the armless deck chair with his legs spread slightly. He was directly behind Susan and she could feel his hands wrapped around her waist. But that paled in comparison to the feeling his cock was giving her. For a moment, Susan could not figure out why the feeling was so intense. But she gasped when she realized that Kurt's cock was not buried in her pussy. Instead, she realized, he was completely inside of her ass! She had never done that before, but she'd been so relaxed and so wet (and Kurt's cock was wet from Susan's daughter's pussy), that he'd apparently slipped in easily. Susan didn't feel any friction or pain, which she normally would have expected. Instead, she felt her toes curling and her mind reeling as unimaginable pleasure rolled inch by inch down her body. She'd never felt so full before, and she only wished that Kurt could stretch her further, fill her more. Soon, she felt his balls against her ass and knew that she didn't have any more space.

There was little space in her pussy as well. While Kurt had been fucking Susan's asshole, his mother had been busy as well. Claudia was standing directly in front of Susan and her left hand had dropped down between Susan's legs. The most conspicuously sensation was Claudia's soft, wet thumb circling on Susan's clitoris. But that was not the extent of it. Three fingers, Claudia's index, middle, and ring fingers, were pressed inside of Susan's stretched body. There was some pain here, as Claudia worked her digits into her neighbor, but Susan would not have traded it for the world. The pain mixed wonderfully with the pleasuring, heightening it and making it more intense. As Claudia fingered Susan, she also leaned forward at the waist, bending down towards Susan's face. Susan's eyes were open as her lips met Claudia's and she groaned as their tongues met in their mouth, tasting one another and moaning together.

Susan body, so full and so desperate, began cumming again almost immediately. She was surprised, and delighted, by the way the orgasm, in some ways, seemed to originate in her asshole, a feeling she'd never experienced before. As it radiated out around her, she bit down gently on Claudia's tongue and, at the same time, her asshole clenched hard around Kurt's asshole. Susan heard the neighbor boy grunt and thrust and then she felt a strange warmth, deep inside of her asshole as Kurt pumped the last of her hot sperm into her tight insides. She kissed Claudia more deeply, feeling the connection between mother and son passing through her, making her cum all over again.

Frankie had felt himself getting prodded and moved into position as he slowly came back to his senses. He was essentially shocked to find himself standing now middle of the back yard, his hands wrapped around the firm, youthful waist of June Hart. She was almost holding him up with her body. But, as he came back to himself he slowly started to thrust his hips. His cock felt warm and electrical and he knew that he was already buried deeply in the girl's pussy. He spread his legs slightly, getting more firmly on his feet and started to thrust his hips more powerfully. He felt June's body tremble and her heard her moan.

But that was a muffled sound and June's attention did not seem entirely focused on Frankie's hard cock. Frankie could see why. June had bent over at the waist, putting her hands on her knees, to keep herself balanced and to allow Frankie's cock to enter her body. Directly in front of June, in a nearly identical pose, was June's sister Lacy. The two girls had their faces pressed directly together, and as Frankie tried to look around June's shoulder, he could see the two girls kissing passionately. It was almost too wild and uncontrolled to be considered kissing. Their tongues moved around each other's mouths and lips desperately, they sucked down each other's skin and moaned against one another's cheeks. Their bodies trembled all over.

As Frankie craned to see the two girl's kissing, he briefly caught Carl's eye. Carl was standing, just like Frankie, behind one of his daughters. As Frankie was fucking June, Carl was fucking Lacy. He was holding her firmly by the hips and thrusting his cock inside of her with abandon. Lacy's body trembled under the attention of her father and it seemed to push her into kissing her and licking her sister more recklessly.

Frankie's eyes moved back down to June's ass as he wanted his cock slipping in and out of her. June's pussy was sloppy, messy wet from excitement, but somehow she still felt incredibly tight to Frankie. As she kissed her sister, June's pussy tightened and tightened around Frankie's cock. He leaned into it, thrusting more and more quickly with each passing second. Finally, Frankie let out a low, croaking moan and he felt his cock throb hard inside of June's body. He could barely feel the sperm burbling out of his cock into the girl's body, the pleasure of his orgasm was so intense. But she could feel the ripple effect of his thrust work through June's tongue into Lacy's mouth and he knew that Lacy's pussy then tightened around her father's cock, milking him of his sperm as well. And Frankie felt a part of this amazing family connection and he felt himself cumming all over again.

Alyssa found herself on her back in the grass, feeling a new sensation, just like her mother. Her legs where spread wide she was kind of rolled back slightly, her hips back and her ass up in the air. And that was the center of her new sensation. Because just like her mother, she'd been so wet and so relaxed that Martin Liston had had absolutely no problem slipping his hard cock deep into her ass. Alyssa was shocked that she hadn't even really felt the pressure as it slipped in. Instead, it was just fully inside her, Martin's pubes tickling her pussy while his balls pressed into the flesh of her ass. Like her mother, Alyssa felt completely filled and desperately wanted more of the tight, almost-uncomfortable-but-beautiful sensation. She had always told herself that she would never, in her life, do this. But now it was all she'd ever want, she knew it already.

Maybe Alyssa had not felt any pain because she was otherwise occupied. While she was lying in the grass, her back wasn't straight against the ground. She was arched slightly, her head rocked back sharply. She felt two hands resting gently on her neck, by no means choking her, but instead supporting her head and keeping her in place. Her eyes were titled all the way back and she could barely see anything through the grass, but she could see knees on the ground in front of her, James Liston's knees. More than seeing him, she could feel him, deep inside of her throat. Alyssa's eyes were watering and she was choking slightly as she felt the old man's cock pressing deeply down into her body. She could taste pussy on the shaft of his cock and moaned at the delectable mix of flavors. She didn't even mind that she was choking, she wanted her throat to close more.

But even that was not the full extent of Alyssa's experience. While she was lying on the ground, both of her arms were flung out perpendicular to her body. Her hands were in the grass, palm up. She could feel weight on her forearms and hands. What's more, she could feel and tight wetness on her fingers, a moist pressure. Alyssa couldn't turn to look, not with James' cock sliding in and out of her throat, but she knew that Joy and Bethany, mother and daughter, were kneeling down on her hands, she knew her fingers were inside of their pussy's. The two women were not content to just allow Alyssa to just stroke them. They needed more. They were leaning forward, bent over her body, their mouth's fused together. They were kissing more messily and more frantically than they'd ever done before, and their spit dribbled from their mouths and landed on Alyssa's taut skin. Joys hands (though Alyssa didn't know whose) had found their way down to the Alyssa's breasts and she squeezed and groped them as she kissed her daughter. Bethany was equally busy, her hands reached down towards Alyssa's pussy, slipping her fingers inside and rubbing Alyssa's clit with her thumb.

Alyssa's orgasm didn't so much build and it did explode in an instant, like the big bang: from nothing, something. At one moment, she was trying to catalogue the intense amount of attention her body was getting and the next she was simply awash in pure, physical pleasure. As the orgasm undulated through her body, Alyssa felt her throat tighten around James' cock and her asshole clench around Martin's. The two men grunted loudly as she did so, and soon Alyssa felt salty warmth spurting down her throat and up her ass as the same time. In response, Alyssa's fingers curled inside of Bethany and Joy's bodies, hitting their g-spots at the same instant that her thumbs came down hard on their clits. Soon, those women were cumming as well. She felt like a conduit, holding all four members of the family together, serving as their tether. Alyssa felt the whole family's orgasm swelling around her, seeming to push her up, higher and higher, until she felt herself cumming again.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers