Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Frankie, nor Alyssa, nor Susan could have told you how they ended up back together after that. They didn't remember moving, though they were certain that no one had lifted them. But, gradually, they returned to their senses and found that they were together, in the middle of the backyard. They were all laying down, looking up together towards the stars. Hours must've passed. Susan was in the middle, her arms wrapped around the naked shoulders of her children. They snuggled in tightly to their mother, resting their heads on her breast and wrapping their legs around hers. Susan knew without looking that the other families, the Parks and the Harts and the Listons, were all around them, holding each other as well.

But for a moment, they felt like they were a million miles away. All that Susan and Alyssa and Frankie knew was that they were together now. And that they'd be together forever. They had taken a final step. They were bound together permanently. And that was all that mattered.

The End.

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN