All Comments on 'Secrets: Shocking Secrets!'

by mab7991

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 11 years ago
Sexy sequel

Loved it...plus the plot twist at the end had me already waiting for part three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait for the next episode. A good read.

A good story and keeps you guessing as to the outcome. I really liked it and hope the next episode is released soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent beginnings

I can't wait to see the two sluts establish the peck(er)ing order. I'm also looking forward to the daughters being trained into the lifestyle.

mab7991mab7991almost 11 years agoAuthor
HOW AM I DOING

hello everyone. you may or not know that I am still a rather new author. This being only my 3rd story. I am very pleased that it has gotten so many reads and am pleased it has currrently a 4.67 rating.

But I really need your feedback

Should I continue this series?

Do you like what I have written?

or am I just kidding myself that I can write?

All comments either positive or negative will only help me to know what you the reader like or don't like. Only by your comments can I know what to do next.

mab7991mab7991over 10 years agoAuthor
Note from Author

thanks to everyone that have read and enjoyed my stories. I apologize for not having posted any thing new in so long. But I have had some vision problems these past few months as will as other issues that have prevented me from writing. I hope to have these issues resolved soon and get back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story so far...

I hope you this continue this series I have enjoyed reading it and hoping for more. We need to know if it is going to work for him with both women or is one going to say no way. Well I'm hoping you continue it and have enjoyed what you have written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Written by a senile degenerate !!

One of the worst ! "1*" !!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Getting good

When he gets both girls together, I think Judy will be under him, but over Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fab follow up to the first story. You are a talented writer and it looks like you incorrectly doubt your ability. It’s nine years and not looking good for more in this series. That’s a shame as there is so much potential.

You have such an ability to full out the characters.

I was looking forward to what occluded when Slave Judy and Karen were booth together

So much left untold

Why don’t you pick up your pen again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous