Secrets: Shocking Secrets!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy must have sensed his frustration at the slow tease, as a devilish smile appeared, just as she seductively removed the blouse and bra letting them fall to the floor behind her.

He couldn't help but let out an audible groan, "how big?" he asked.

Her expression turned to one of annoyance at the question, "36B and don't you dare say it, I know they are a cup size smaller than Laura...men!"

He chuckled thinking it was going to take some time to have Judy truly be a good sex slave, one that never sassed him back. But after so many years of being best friends, he knew that old habits would take time to unlearn.

"They are quite nice slut...as they say anything more than a mouth full just goes to waste," he chuckled, "now get going I'm getting impatient."

Her eyes sparkled from the compliment, "thank you Master, they are all yours and more than enough for you to titty fuck," as she began to sway her hips from side to side.

She seemed to be dancing, as she unzipped her jeans, tugging them down just enough to keep her pussy from being exposed as she covered it with her hand, slowly touching herself. Jeff wasn't sure just how much more teasing he could stand, his cock was screaming to get out and into her hot box, to be slamming into her hard and fast.

She turned her back to him and began tugging down her jeans, teasing him first with a little butt crack, before she leaned forward slightly. Her jeans moving at near a snail's pace ever so slowly down her ass, revealing she was wearing a hot pink thong.

"YOU slut! Are you always this damn slow?...quit being a cock tease and move your ass!" he snarled.

Stepping out of her jeans quickly, she bent back over and looked at him between her legs, moving the wisp of thong aside, and then used two fingers to spread her cunt lips wide. Jeff got light headed at seeing her two gates to utopia. Her pussy was glistening with wetness and her back door was so inviting.

"Face me and get on your knees slut," he ordered her, as he rose slowly from the sofa, when in actuality what he wanted to do was to jump up and take her standing there bent over.

Judy dropped to her knees and waited silently to be told what to do next; it was good to see that she had learned a few things from watching Laura and him via that spy cam. Judy's pussy was getting so very wet, just the thought of having Jeff's cock again after so many years almost more than she could handle.

"Are you ready to be my 24/7 personal fuck toy Judy?" he asked.

"Oh yes Master, I want nothing more than to be your fucktoy...I give myself to you to use as you please Master," her tone one of sincerity and for her the truth.

"And you will obey me, and never question me?" he asked, just so he could gage her response, to see just how much training she may need yet to be a perfect slave.

There was a slight hesitation but she replied, "I will obey your every command Master," then paused a moment before adding, "and never question your Master."

Her response was as good as he could hope for, all things considered. Now it was time to test her.

"Crawl to me slut and pleasure your Master," he ordered her.

There was no hesitation this time, she crawled to him and reached up undo his pants. Having undone his belt and zipper she reached inside his shorts, pulled his eight inch erect cock into the open. She looked at it, as if it was a long lost friend, her smile running ear to ear, her expression looking as if she was mesmerized by the sight of his cock saluting her.

At that moment Judy decided that she was never going to let this cock escape her again, nor let Karen dom her and control when Jeff would fuck her as Laura had done for so many years. A secret she would only reveal after Jeff fucked her.

"Slut!" he barked, to break her trance.

"Sorry Master," she said as she grasped his cock, pulling the head to her now quite eager tongue. She was bathing the head of his cock with her swirling tongue and kisses. The sensation of her tongue and lips on his knob was simply amazing. The realization that it was truly Judy pleasuring his cock and not him assuming it was Laura only added to the euphoria he was feeling. He closed his eyes, tilted his head back and moaned, "Damn sluuuut that is so goooood."

Judy looked up and saw Jeff closing his eyes, thinking not this time you don't, this time you will look at me and know it is me and no other woman. She pulled his member quite roughly to get his attention.

"What the fuck," Jeff bellowed from the almost painful tug on his cock. He looked down at her, seeing an expression of annoyance and determination on her face.

"Look at me Master," her expression one of 'you better watch or you die', a look of deviance, but one Jeff was willing to overlook this one time.

"You are right slut...I am not blindfolded this time...this time is almost as if it is our first time together," he acknowledged before adding, "this time I will burn the image of this in my brain...now finish what you started...show me how good a slut you are."

"Yes Master," she smiled, as she plunged half his cock into her open mouth and began massaging his balls with her other hand, as she bobbed up and down vigorously. They both began to moan, but obviously for different reasons. Suddenly she changed tactics, instead of bobbing up and down; she began to rotate her head from side to side her mouth still firmly latched around his cock.

"Oh yeah that's it sluuuuut!" Jeff groaned, "damn that feels so good...take it all Judy!"

Judy finally released his cock, falling to her ass, gasping for air. After a moment her expression changed to one he knew all too well after having been friends for over twenty years, the look that said 'now you're going to get it you bastard!' She rose up on her knees as much as she could and dove onto his cock with a vengeance, he felt his cock head striking her uvula as it violated her throat. She had swallowed all but two inches of his manhood and looked determined to swallow the rest.

Still having not broken eye contact with her this whole time Jeff quipped, "is that the best you can do slut?" The daggers shot from her eyes and his own knowledge of his longtime friend and now personal fuck-toy, he knew sooner or later she would get back at him for that remark. Causing him to chuckle out loud.

Judy grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled the last of his cock down her throat, her nose now buried in his pubic hair. Jeff's hand instantly went to the back of her head, holding her there, while he basked in the bliss of his cock intruding her throat. The sensation of the rapid contractions of her throat not knowing whether to continue swallowing him or to attempt to expel the object gagging her was pure heaven.

"Fuck slut...that's it suck me...and you will get your reward for being such a good cocksocker," he moaned. He felt a light slap of his ass, the universal signal to quit stalling and get busy fucking her face, which was fine by him. Releasing the pressure of his hand to the back of her head, his hips began instinctively to start removing an inch or two of his cock, before slamming back into her.

Judy's cunt gushed yet again, from the knowledge that this time Jeff with his hands not tied or cuffed would be in control of how he fucked her. That all she had to do was submit to him letting him take her as he wished. The thought of being dominated by him thrilled her and she had no doubt her orgasms would be beyond belief.

Jeff feeling two more quick slaps of his ass, Judy signaling it was time to really give it to her with faster and longer strokes, which he gladly obliged. His balls were slapping her chin as he kept fucking her big beautiful full lips. The sound of her moans and warmth of her mouth was driving him over the top. Judy moved her hands to his hips in an attempt to control his thrusts, but there was no need for that, he was going to explode any second.

With his hand behind her head he took a fist full of hair and roughly pulled her head back as he extracted his cock from her mouth and started pumping his cock with everything he had. Jeff moaned, "I'm cooooming sluttttttt...here is your rewardddd."

Jeff spurted three large streams of cum across her face, even surprising myself, having thought after last night's session with Karen that he was pretty much drained dry, expecting this load was going to be rather weak.

Judy gave out a little yelp as cum splashed across her face, opening her mouth just in time to catch the last of it. Feeling no more cum landing on her face, she opened the one eye that wasn't covered with cum, swallowed the cum in her mouth.

"Thank you Master...it has been a long time since I have worn your cum on my face." Judy declared.

Looking at her Jeff couldn't believe just how incredibly hot and sexy she looked there on her knees looking up to him, her face covered in his cum.

"How long ago did you say was the last time you tricked me into fucking you?" he asked even though he already knew the answer.

"I told you Master it has been over ten years...why do you ask again?" Judy appeared confused.

"Oh just thinking cocksucking must be like riding a bike, once you've learned how you never forget," he grinned then added just to razz her more, "once I get all the rust scrapped off, you will be a great cock sucker."

That glare of 'you bastard!' flashed for a brief moment before being replaced by her smile and a giggle, "Yes I will be Master, I promise," as she wiped cum from her eye and then licked it off her finger.

"Here let me help you slut," he offered as he used his cock to scrap more cum off her face, covering it before he smirked, "now clean my cock slave and be quick about it!"

"Yes Master," she smiled her tongue eagerly licking the goo, using her lips to suck the crown taking him from semi erect to standing ready for action in just a heartbeat.

With a coy look Judy looked up to him and questioned, "Master are you going to fuck me?" he noticed her squirm a bit from the being on her knees this whole time.

"Crawl up on the sofa slut and spread your legs," he ordered exercising his power over his new slave, "Your Master is going to fuck his slut." laughing quietly at how quickly she moved to get in position to be fucked.

Jeff got behind her and tapped her clit with the head of his cock, before dragging it between her pussy lips, to wet the head before taking her. She was sopping wet, so he queried, "damn slut, why are you so fucking wet."

Judy pleaded, "Because it has been so long since you last fucked me...I am so excited...please Master...please fuck me."

Jeff pressed his cock head to her slit and like a hot knife cutting through butter he parted her cunt lips and plunged into her an audible slap resonated as their bodies collided.

"Oooooooh fuck yessssssssss," she moaned, as she began to thrash wildly, tossing her head about, her hair flying in every direction. She was like a woman possessed by an evil demon, totally out of control.

"Shit slut, settle down!" as he smacked her ass hard and grasped her waist in an attempt to pull her into some semblance of a rhythm.

"Soooorrrrrry Masterrrrrrr, it just feels so gooood to have your coooooock in my cunnnt," she moaned as she slowed down to match his thrusts. After getting in sync with their motions, it felt so good, but they both knew he wouldn't be able to come, she was so wet he might as well have been fucking a bowl of Jell-O, she was that damn wet.

"Damn slave I'm going to have to fuck you dry to get off!" Jeff groaned.

Judy inwardly smiled knowing she now had the perfect excuse to get what she wanted more than anything. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at Jeff with a sultry look in her eyes, "sorry Master...then take my virgin ass Master...make it yours," stressing the word virgin.

The word 'virgin' momentarily stunned Jeff, but a quick inventory of his memories of all those blindfolded fuck sessions, revealed no memories of having ever gotten a piece of ass. His cock got even harder at the thought of what would be only his second virgin ass, Laura's having been the only other.

There was no need of any artificial lube for this virgin ass; Jeff's cock was coated with her juices. He pushed down on her ass cheeks to lower her rosebud for a directed assault by his rock hard rod. The moment his crown touched her, she moaned, "YEEEESSSSSSSSS Master take meeeeeeeee."

Jeff pushed forward; the resistance was almost nonexistent as he plunged in to the hilt, "OHHHHHH godddd I've waited 20 years for this!!!" Judy screamed.

Jeff was about to tell her to relax and just let herself get used to his cock in her ass, but there wasn't a need. Judy had wanted to give up her virgin ass to Jeff for so long, that even the slight pain she felt was nothing compared to the bliss she was experiencing as she bucked her ass on his cock.

For just a flitting moment she pondered for the millionth time why Laura had denied her this. She cursed to herself, her orgasm so close and much sooner than she wished, wanting instead to fuck his cock into the middle of next week.

Jeff was frozen in place, totally in awe of the sight below him of Judy frantically bucking her ass back and forth on his manhood. The tightness of her virgin ass arguably the best sensation any man could ever experience.

Without warning Judy arched her back and threw her head back, her body convulsed as her orgasm consumed her, "I'mmmmmmmm coooommmming."

"That's it slut come on your Master's cock," Jeff groaned as her ass contracted on his cock as if trying to induce his cock into releasing his seed into her.

Jeff continued to thrust into her at a leisurely pace, allowing her orgasm to fade, his intent to not only get off himself this time but to bring her back to another earth shattering climax, one that she would not forget any time soon.

Judy slumped over the back to the sofa, exhausted, but still glowing with pride that she had finally gotten her virgin ass fucked and fucked good.

"Master is glad you enjoyed that slut...because he intends to be fucking your ass quite often," Jeff said sternly, before adding, "in fact Master still needs to get off...so hold on tight."

"OH yes Master fuck my ass again and again...my ass is yours Master now and always," she answered truly meaning every word.

Jeff increased the speed of his thrusts into her tight little fuck hole, relishing just how quickly his balls were starting to boil once more. Jeff was will on his way to his fifth or was it his sixth climax in less than twenty-four hours, which would be a record for him for sure.

"You like this don't you slut...you like Master fucking your ass?" he questioned his slave and now personal whore.

Memories of Laura complaining to Judy that Jeff had wanted to be rougher in bed flashed in her mind. But that Laura always used the safe words 'red light' to stop him. It still baffled Judy the contradiction that Laura would not let Jeff be rough with her, but never gave a second thought to pulling Judy's hair and ramming her cunt mercilessly with a huge black strap-on cock. Judy made a quick decision that she was going to be the whore Jeff had always wanted a better whore than Laura had ever been.

"Oh yes Master...fuck me harder Master...faster, harder," Judy begged, even though her ass was burning and realizing she had no choice now but to tell Jeff about her and Laura, it was a secret she could no longer keep from him.

A momentary thought had Jeff wondering just how far he could go with Judy, could she be the whore he had always wanted. He didn't stop to think about it; instead taking a fist full of her hair and pulling her head back roughly as he slammed into her hard again and again.

"Ooooh yesssss Masterrrrr pull my hair...fuuck your whoooore!" Judy screamed as she was now getting her ass fucked the same as Laura had fucked her cunt, good and hard. She was in fuck heaven and it was taking all her will power to keep from coming before Jeff.

"You fuucking whore...you take it in the ass sooooo fuckingggggg gooooood!" Jeff bellowed, as they both echoed each other "I'mmmmmm coomingggg."

Judy collapsed Jeff falling on top of her back. Neither one was able to move or say a word, just laying there in a heap of sweaty flesh, as their simultaneous orgasms began to retreat.

Once they were both breathing again somewhat normally, Jeff rolled off Judy and sat on the sofa. Judy scurried off the sofa and grabbed her thong from the floor using it to wipe away the cum that was starting to leak from her ass. She then picked up her jeans, folded them placing them next to Jeff and sat down on them so as to not soil her sofa.

The sex over for the moment, "Jeff was I a good whore?" she asked, slipping back into the more familiar mode of best friends which Jeff did as will.

Jeff couldn't resist to tease her once more, which it would be so unlike him not to tease her. "Yes, you were a good whore...but I think you can do better next time," he chuckled.

"You bastard!...you're going to pay for that," as she punched his shoulder as hard as she could.

"Ouch! That hurt," he yelped, as he grabbed her and pulled her into a long passionate kiss. As they broke the kiss Judy whispered in his ear, "was it as good for you as it was for me?'

Jeff looked into her hazel eyes and whispered softly, "better." Judy went flush and turned away, and lowered her head, unable to look him in the eye.

"Oh I have seen that look and body language before...the one that says you have something to tell me but are afraid too," Jeff said, suddenly worried that after the most amazing couple hours of sex in his life, that maybe she thought it had been a mistake and he would never get a repeat performance, "so spit it out Judy, it can't be as bad as you think."

Finally she lifted her face and made eye contact, her stomach in knots, terrified to reveal why Laura and her had tricked him into having sex with her in the past.

"Jeff trust me when I tell you that our friendship means more to me than anything else in this world. I don't want that to end or for the sex we just had to either, but I have to make a confession."

Jeff looked at her puzzled, wondering what could be so terrible that she would look so scared, "so confess and you will feel better and I will forgive you like I always do, we are best friends and nothing can change that trust me."

Suddenly she just blurted it out all at once, figuring with like a band aid, quick and swift was the best choice, "Laura and I were lovers, she was my Mistress I was her sex slave and she rewarded me for being good by tricking you into fucking me," Judy turned ghost white before adding, "and Kelly is not Greg's daughter, she is yours," as she broke down sobbing hysterically.

Jeff was in total shock, but instinctively put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to rest her head on his shoulder, knowing his friend needed him to comfort her that she needed his shoulder to cry on.

Slowly she stopped crying the whole time Jeff was stroking her hair and reassuring her that everything was okay. But his head was spinning trying to discern how he felt about her admissions. But one thing was quite clear in his mind and that was he wasn't ready to give up their friendship or her as his lover no matter the circumstances.

From his shoulder her tears having ceased Judy finally asked, "Jeff can you ever forgive me?"

Jeff lifted her chin so as to look in her eyes as he sighed "There is nothing to forgive...the past is just that the past...and we can't undo what is in the past we can only move forward," then asked still overwhelmed by Judy's confession, "does Kelly know I'm her dad?"

Judy lowered her eye lids and whispered, "No only Laura and I knew the truth...do you think we should tell her?"