Secrets: Shocking Secrets!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

"Let's not cross any bridges before we have to ok...first I have to break the news to Karen about us," Jeff reminded her, "we have time yet before we have to tell our daughters about us...and as for Kelly let's not rush things."

Judy feeling relieved that Jeff had not freaked as she had feared a twinkle in her eyes cooed, "as you wish Master," with hopes Jeff would fuck her again.

Jeff chuckled, "such an eager little slut aren't you?" his stomach grumbled from not haven eaten in over twenty-four hours, "plenty of time for that later...go clean yourself...then get your ass in the kitchen and make me something to eat."

"Yes Master as you wish Master," Judy sassed him for which she received a stinging slap of her ass as she got up from the sofa to do as she was told.

"Ouch," Judy faked as she turned, bowed at the waist backing away playfully mocking him. Jeff had to stifle his laugh as he gave her a stern look and pointed towards her bedroom.

Once Judy was out of sight, Jeff leaned back into the sofa and made a mental note that she would need a bit of training yet to perfect her role as his slave. But then instantly contradicted that thought wondering did he really want her persona to be of a sex slave 24/7, did he really want to kill off his best friend. Why couldn't he have both?

The smell of bacon cooking broke his thoughts. Judy had managed to slip by him into the kitchen and was making him no doubt one of his favorites, a BLT. Moments later Judy called out to him, "Master you food is ready...come get it."

Jeff rose from the sofa and walked to the kitchen, thinking as he walked that he should scold her for not bringing him his food. But the sight of Judy holding the chair out for him to have a seat, wearing nothing but a black thong and a seductive smile eased that thought. There on the dining table was as he expected one of Judy's wonderful BLT sandwiches, a small bowl of BBQ chips and a frosty cold beer.

"Aren't you having anything to eat?" Jeff asked as he sat down.

"I'm not that kind of hungry Master," she winked as she lowered herself to the floor, crawling beneath the table and between his legs.

"AHHHHH now this is the way to eat a BLT slut!!"

Judy didn't bother to reply, her only focus was to pleasure Jeff by sucking the cock she had enjoyed sucking so much in the past and finally again today. As she sucked him, the realization that even blindfolded, hands tied, and drunken Jeff had been a better fuck then her husband had ever been.

"You two sluts have drained me...not sure I can come again!" Jeff groaned, which only encouraged Judy to double her efforts to get him off, using one hand to stroke him and the other to caress his balls. Judy knew he was getting close, his legs were starting to shake and stiffen, a sure sign he was about to explode.

Ahhhhh yes that's it slut...don't stopppp!" Jeff moaned, his balls boiling, trying to produce one more ejaculation, one that hit the back of Judy's throat with authority, but was rather feeble in volume.

"Damn you bitches have drained me dry," Jeff mumbled, "now get out from under there and help me find my cloths...I have to leave before you're the death of me."

Judy crawled out from under the table, a look of disappointment on her face, from her last feeding and her hopes of another ass reaming dashed. Reluctantly she gathered up his clothes and handed them to him as he got dressed, then automatically dropping to her knees.

"Do you really have to go Master?" Judy pleaded.

Jeff looked down on her as he buttoned his shirt; he had to stifle a laugh, her image reminding him of a puppy begging for another treat. He knelt down on one knee and lifted her chin to make eye contact, "Not to worry slut you are going to get plenty more of Master's cock...just not going to spoil you today."

With that Jeff rose up and headed out the front door leaving Judy there with thoughts running around her head of what next.

As Jeff drove away, it struck him hard 'I have another daughter'.

While on the other side of town Karen was pacing back and forth, frustrated that her Master had not returned and the fact that she didn't have his cell number or any idea where he lived.

THE END FOR NOW

Up next Secrets: Kinky Slut Secrets

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers