Secuction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than a minute later Nicki came out and together they walked around to the Men's room. Zach knew he wasn't going to get his stiff hard cock back in the suit so I pulled my shorts up and buckled the belt. When I walked outside Nicki started laughing. I said, "What's wrong?"

Nicki was still laughing and said, "What do you think mom? Is that a good look?"

Mandy was laughing too. She covered her mouth with her hand and said, "If you want to get off this beach alive I would suggest that you zip up your shorts."

My hands flew to my crotch. 'Jesus Christ.' My cock was poking straight out of my pants a good five inches. I pushed it inside and zipped up my pants. More embarrassment. I turned beet-red. Both Nicki and Mandy saw my face and they both rushed up and wrapped their arms around me. Mandy said, "Oh Zach, we were just teasing you a little. Don't be embarrassed. Any guy on this beach wishes he was you right now."

I guess she was probably right. I wrapped my arms around both of them. Nicki placed her hand on the front of my pants and said, "Jesus, you are hard again. What happened?"

I looked at her and said, "There is no telling what happened. This thing has a mind of its own." I left it at that. Mandy winked up at me as I hugged her into me.

We walked back to our blankets getting just as many stares as before. We soaked up the sun and I fell asleep on my back. I put my shirt over my eyes to shade them from the sun. When I woke up Nicki and Mandy were sitting there propped up on their arms watching the people walk by. This position thrust their tits forward. They both knew exactly what they were doing to every guy who walked by. I said, "Are you guys having fun tormenting all the guys on the beach." They looked over at me and then at each other and both broke into huge grins and started giggling.

As the sun was getting low in the sky we gathered our stuff and headed back to my car. The ladies wore just their suits. They didn't bother to put on their cover-ups. When we drove into the driveway Mandy spoke from the backseat, "Zach, please stay for dinner." Nicki turned to me with a pleading look on her face.

I looked into the rear-view mirror and said, "Thank you Mandy. I would like that. I'll call my dad to let him know."

Both Mandy and Nicki headed up the stairs as we came in the front door. Mandy stopped half way up and turned and said, "Zach, you can get cleaned up in the downstairs bathroom. Feel free to take a shower. There are towels in the closet." She turned back and went up the stairs. Nicki's gorgeous ass had already disappeared and I stood there and watched until Mandy's ass was gone. My cock stirred again.

I went into the bathroom and pulled a large towel from the closet. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. I pulled my shirt and shorts and speed-o off and stepped into the cascading water. I found some shampoo and washed my hair. There was a new bar of soap still in the paper. I used it to wash myself all over. I decided to jerk myself off like I normally do in the shower. With the memory of Mandy's blowjob in the men's room fresh in his mind, it didn't take long.

Standing in front of the mirror with a semi-woody sticking out, I rubbed the towel to dry my hair and then I dried myself off. I put my shirt and shorts back on. I left the speed-o off, so I was going commando again. I walked back out to the foyer and placed my bathing suit on a table by the door so I wouldn't forget it. I went back into the kitchen and called my dad.

^^^^^

Upstairs Nicki was luxuriating in her shower. She had been in there a long time just sitting on the seat as water fell on her head. She was thinking about yesterday. The fact that she saw her mother and her boyfriend engaged in every form of sex she knew of was consuming her. She didn't like how it was making her feel. She had to do something. She had to at least confront her mother to work this out. She hated being angry with her boyfriend but it was worse to be angry with her mother. She decided that she was just going to confront her and see if she lies.

She stood up and shut the shower off. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked down the hall to her mother's room. Mandy was just coming out of her bathroom with a terry cloth robe wrapped around her. "Hi baby. How was your shower? Mine was delicious." Then she noticed the look on Nicki's face and she said, "Nicki? Something's troubling you. What is it?" She knew what it was.

Nicki looked right into her mother's face and blurted it out, "Mom, I know you came home early yesterday and caught Zach and me in the Living-room. I need to talk about it." She stopped right there for the moment to see what her mom would say.

Mandy looked down with a shameful look on her face. She knew that Nicki had seen everything. She said, "Nicki, baby. I confess that everything you just said is true. I watched you jerking off Zach's huge cock. "Nicki could not know that her mother had cameras everywhere downstairs. She couldn't know that her mother knew exactly what Nicki had seen yesterday. There was no point in lying about it.

Nicki said, "Well isn't this awkward? Did you see anything else while you were spying on us?"

Here it was. Truth time. Mandy said, "Yes. I saw you run up the stairs crying but I couldn't figure out why. I was watching Zach's huge cock bouncing around in his lap. He was jerking himself off. I was so horny watching you guys and it has been so long since I have seen any cock and I have never seen a cock like Zach's. I stood in the Dining Room masturbating. I went brain dead and I walked in on him. He was very embarrassed and all I could see was his bouncing cock. I bent down and gave him a blowjob and then I sat in his lap and fucked him until I had an orgasm and then he came in me. I'm sorry baby. I just lost my mind."

Nicki smiled at her mother and said, "I'm angry that you did that but thank you for telling me the truth. I watched the whole thing and I was so incredibly horny. You must go nuts not having a boyfriend or someone to take care of you. You said something about masturbating. What is that?"

Mandy laughed and said, "Without masturbation I would have gone crazy years ago. That is when you use your own fingers or a dildo of something to simulate a cock and you fuck yourself or rub your clitoris until you have an orgasm. Whenever I feel horny that's what I do, at least before yesterday. Have you had an orgasm before?"

"I'm pretty sure I had one yesterday when Zach was fingering me and another one when he was fucking me." She laughed and said, "I guess it's time for honesty all around. Oh mom, it hurt awful when he put his cock all the way in my pussy, but it was so wonderful. Those orgasm things are amazing. I thought I was peeing myself. Do you mean that I can make myself feel the same sensation by myself?"

Mandy grinned and said, "Yes, baby you can. I will show you how. If you want, we can go shopping and get you a dildo."

Nicki looked down at her feet and said very quietly, "Mom, Zach is staying for dinner. Do you think we could all three have sex together. You can show me how to masturbate and we can share his cock. He seems to never get soft and he cums tons. Do you know he can cum from my bed all the way to the wall by the door?"

Mandy just smiled because she knew only too well how hard Zach cummed. She said, "Nicki, baby. I would love to do anything you want. Do you want to bring it up with Zach after dinner?"

She nodded vigorously. She was so excited. She threw her arms around her mom's neck and kissed her on the cheek. She jumped up and ran down the hall to her room. Mandy sat there for a moment and thought, 'This is working out better than she could ever have hoped.' She smiled and went back into the bathroom to get dressed for dinner.

Zach was sitting on the couch in the living room. He had turned on the stereo. He was leaning back with his eyes closed just thinking about everything that had happened between him and Nicki and him and Mandy. He hoped that Nicki didn't find out about him having sex with her mother yesterday or today. He wasn't going to say anything that was for sure. His cock started moving around in his shorts. The more he thought about it the harder it got.

When Nicki and Mandy came down the stairs and into the living room together he had a raging hard-on that bulged out in his shorts. He knew he should stand when women walked into a room but he thought better of it given the circumstances.

Nicki flew across the room and landed right in his lap. His eyes went wide as she came flying in. When she landed, her eyes went wide when she felt his hard boner. "Oh God," he said as he doubled over with the pain. Nicki didn't understand the situation at all and she looked confused at her mother.

"What happened Zach? Are you alright?"

Mandy started laughing at Nicki, "I would guess that you just hit him in his junk." I was groaning and doubled up writhing around on the couch with my hands in my crotch.

Nicki said, "What do you mean? Junk?"

"Hitting a man in his junk or his equipment or his cock and balls is extremely painful. I'm told it starts out bad and gets worse over the next several minutes." I looked over at Mandy and pointed at her and nodded my head indicating that she was absolutely correct. I couldn't speak. I went down on the floor and pulled myself to my knees and leaned over to put my head on the couch. I just kept groaning. My cock wasn't hard anymore. After several minutes of groaning and writhing around, the pain started to diminish. Nicki stood watching with concern. Mandy had gone to the kitchen to get dinner started.

I finally stood bent over with my hands on my knees and started to breathe normally again. Nicki dropped to her knees beside me and said, "Zach. Are you OK? I'm sorry. I don't understand those guy things. What can I do?" She reached her hand up and started rubbing my cock through my shorts. I stood up straight and she unzipped my shorts and pulled my flaccid cock out. She ran her hand up and down the length. It was about six inches long. She looked up at me and said, "Is this as small as it gets?" I nodded. She kept stroking it and I must admit it was feeling much better. She pushed her head down and put the tip into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head several times. In just seconds, my cock grew the additional four inches and expanded in girth until she could barely keep her fingers wrapped all the way around it. She pulled it out of her mouth and stared at it in amazement.

Mandy called from the kitchen, "Nicki. Can you come and give me a hand please?" I groaned out loud.

Nicki whispered, "Sorry baby. Later. I promise." "I'm coming mom," she yelled.

I pushed my cock back in my shorts and zipped up. With some adjustments, I was able to stand up straight. I took a deep breath and sat back down on the couch. A few minutes later both Nicki and Mandy came in and sat down. "We're having spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce should be hot by the time the water boils." I was starving. I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I knew they hadn't either since we had been together all day.

After dinner I helped clean up and we all retired to the family room to watch some TV. Nicki and I sat on the couch and Mandy sat in a recliner chair. I looked over a couple of time at Mandy and it looked like she had fallen asleep. She had reclined and appeared to be quietly snoring. I looked at Nicki as she looked at me. She smiled and whispered, "She falls asleep in that chair nearly every night. Sometimes I have to wake her up so she can go to bed."

She leaned down and unzipped my pants again. When I felt her cold fingers reach in and touch my cock, it surge to full attention in seconds. She pulled it out and started jerking on it as she watched to make sure her mother was sleeping. When she was satisfied, she laid down on the couch with her head in my lap facing me. She put the tip of my cock into her mouth and held it there as she continued jerking on it. I looked from Mandy down to see this incredibly beautiful face looking up at me with my cock sticking out of her mouth as her hand smoothly stroked from base to her lips.

I leaned down as far as I could and whispered, "Squeeze it a little tighter." She did and I groaned to let her know it was good. She smiled up at me around my cock head. She was flicking her tongue all around the head as she more firmly jerked on my shaft.

She lifted herself up so she was on her knees and elbows and pushed her head down my shaft. She could only get about three inches in before she gagged. I looked over at Mandy to make sure she was still asleep. Nicki looked up at me and I nodded for her to continue. She did.

Besides the TV, the only sound in the room was, 'mmmmpppphhhhh .mmmmmpppphhhh... mmmpppphhhh' coming from Nicki's mouth every time she sank down my shaft. The sound was intoxicating. Nicki had my ball sack in her one hand juggling my balls. The other hand held the base of my cock. I was struggling with all my strength to keep my climax at bay. I was doing better than cumming in my pants at first touch. I smiled to myself.

Nicki's ass was up in the air facing toward her mother. I reached over and ran my hand down inside her pants by her ass to her pussy. Her thighs were soaking wet. I moved my hand a little further up to the source of the wet. Her pussy was sopping wet. She was going commando too. She had no panties on. I slid the edge of my hand down the length of her pussy and back again. On both passes Nicki jumped when I touched the top of her pussy. It was very sensitive.'

I pushed one finger into Nicki's pussy and she came right up off my cock and a loud moan escaped her throat. I held my finger still. Nicki turned to see if her mother had stirred at all. I looked too. Nothing. Nicki pushed her head back on my cock and I resumed my finger-fucking of Nicki's pussy. As she came up off my cock she sank her pussy down onto my finger and then the reverse. Nicki was sucking my cock and fucking herself. What an erotic sight.

Without warning I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer. I suddenly remembered that we hadn't come prepared, again. I was about to cum gallons again, as usual. Nicki couldn't handle the load and I was going to spray all over their furniture. 'Oh fuck', I thought. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back on the couch. There was nothing I could do about it now.

Nicki hadn't thought about it either. She felt my balls tighten in her hand and she felt my cock swell in her mouth. She knew now that this was the signal he was going to cum, and soon. She pulled her head back to clamp her lips on the ridge of my glans and started jacking her hand up and down the shaft. I smiled to myself. She had learned not to stop when he was about to cum. As she had correctly assumed, the first thick rope of cum shot into her mouth all the way into her throat. Her eyes went wide and she gagged. She had no choice but to pull completely off to cough. Her hand continued to jack my cock.

I felt her pull off and I thought, 'well, here we go. Cum all over the family room.' It didn't happen though. I felt a mouth push right back down my shaft before the next shot was launched. In my absolute delirium her mouth felt different. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Mandy's and Nicki's face side by side with my cock in Mandy's mouth. I groaned out an "OH FUCK," as I fired my hips up into Mandy's face. Nicki was staring me right in the eyes with a huge smile on her face. Mandy was concentrating on handling the huge load of cum being forced into her mouth. She was swallowing my gooey load as fast as she could. I fired stream after stream. Mandy's eyes went wide and I saw her hand move up to Nicki's head. Mandy pulled off my cock and she pushed Nicki's head back onto it. She didn't need to be forced. This was choreographed. They were a cum-sucking team. "Holy Shit," I proclaimed.

With my cock now back in Nicki's mouth I watched Mandy maneuver her cum-load around in her mouth. She couldn't handle it all and some leaked out the side of her mouth and dripped down to her chin. I watched her swallow and swallow over and over again. Then she opened her mouth to show me it was all gone. She used a finger to collect cum from her chin and pushed it into her mouth.

Nicki's hand had never stopped the jacking motion as she caught the last two strong surges in her mouth. She flicked her tongue around in the gooey spunk and flicked my cock head to collect any additional cum that came drooling out. With our eyes glued to each other she pulled her mouth back off my cock. She squeezed my cock tight and pulled her hand up one more time to push any remaining cum from my piss-hole. She got some so she did the same thing again and again until no more cum was squeezed out.

Nicki was struggling with her load. Mandy said to her, "Nicki, baby, give it to me," as she leaned her head toward her daughter. Nicki turned to her. They both puckered their lips as if to kiss and then their lips were locked together. Nicki was pushing cum from her mouth into her mother's. My cock, as spent as it was, jumped with the sight.

When the transfer was complete they leaned back from each other. Mandy turned to me and showed me that her mouth was again full of cum. My cock jumped again. She closed her mouth with pursed lips and again struggled to swallow the gooey load. Nicki watched as her mother's neck muscles heaved up and down to force the cum down. Finally, Mandy smiled at Nicki and then to me and said, "We can't have this sticky stuff flying around my Family Room, now can we?"

There was total silence as I looked back and forth between these two gorgeous women kneeling in front of me with my cock bouncing up and down between my legs. They stared back at me with slight smiles on their faces. Finally, I broke the silence between us and said, "WTF? You guys staged this didn't you?"

Mandy and Nicki looked at each other as if they were sending telepathic signals to each other. Mandy just smiled at me and said, "Maybe."

Nicki turned to look at me and said, "Yeah, maybe." Then she turned back to her mother and said, "Mom, I am extremely horny right now. Can you teach me about that masturbation thing you were talking about?"

Mandy smiled at her and said, "Sure baby. I'm pretty horny myself. Take off all your clothes." She turned to me and said, "You take off your clothes too there buster. We may need your assistance a little bit later." She stood up and pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the couch beside me. She was completely naked. The sight made my semi-hard cock jump again.

Nicki stood and pulled her outfit off and she was naked as well. She tossed her clothes down on top of Mandy's. They stood there looking down at me and my cock jumped right up to full attention. I looked at these gorgeous faces and amazing bodies and said, "Holy Mother of God. I must have died and gone straight to heaven. You two are the sexiest women in the world." They both giggled.

Mandy knelt down on her knees and pulled Nicki down with her. Nicki went down on her knees facing her mother. I sat back and watched to see what they were going to do. I didn't know what Mandy meant by teaching Mandy how to masturbate. I had always thought masturbation was a guy thing. At first I thought Mandy was going to teach Nicki how to masturbate me but that isn't what was going on. Speaking of masturbation; I wrapped my hand around my boner and started slowly stroking it up and down from head to balls.

Mandy sat down on the carpet and then she thought better of it. She said, "Zach, please throw our clothes over here." I did as instructed. Mandy spread out her dress on the floor and sat down on it with her legs crossed in front. She thought better of that position as her feet would be obscuring Nicki's view of her mother's pussy. She pushed herself so her back was against a chair and she spread her legs with her knees up to the side. Her feet were flat on the floor. Nicki got up and pushed a chair over close so she could duplicate her mother's position and still be able to see.