Secuction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

I was hoping that she would be in an erotic dream in which she was doing the same thing I was doing so it would just make her dream that much more real but wouldn't wake her up. There was no way of knowing. I pushed myself lower toward her feet and pushed my cock slightly upward to the entrance to her pussy. I pushed again until my cock-head was in her. I stopped and held there. She mumbled again. This time it was comprehensible. She had mumbled, "Oh fuck. That feels good." Mandy heard it too and she giggled so hard the bed shook a little. I shushed her and she mouthed the word 'sorry'.

I pushed into her a little deeper. No more than an inch. Nicki apparently was separating her legs in her dream because she separated her legs in reality. I seized the opportunity and pushed in another two inches. I knew I couldn't push all the way in without touching her with my body. I was fascinated by how far into her I got and she still wasn't awake. I slowly pulled back and her hips pulled back. Then her hips came forward and I took that as a sign that I was supposed to push back in. I slowly repeated this cycle several time. Nicki moaned every time I pushed in. I decided that this had gone on long enough and I pushed my cock all the way in. Her eyes popped open and I realized she was just launching into an orgasm. Her mouth flew open and her eyes went wide. She was uttering, "AHHHH...AHHHHH...AHHH." in synch with her orgasmic quaking. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me on top of her as she rolled onto her back.

I was fucking her hard now. Mandy pulled the covers off us both. I came up on my knees and hooked her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders and pinned them there. As her hips rolled upward to follow her knees, I lowered my position so I was fucking up against the top of her vagina. This is what she wanted last night after I had fucked her mother this way per Mandy's instructions.

Nicki was rolling her head from side to side as she repeatedly moaned, "OOOOHHH...OOHHHH... OOOHHHHH," with each penetration. Mandy pushed herself over to suck on her daughter's nipples. Nicki held her mother's head in her hands. Nicki was delirious. She frantically lifted her hips as best she could to meet each penetration. I had shallowed my penetration so the ridge of my cock was rubbing on her 'g-spot'. I was getting awfully close to cumming and I was pushing back to try to bring Nicki along with me.

I didn't have to wait long, thank God. A tremendous pressure was building up in her pussy pushing me out of her. I pulled out to my cock-head and liquid from inside her gushed past like when you stick your finger in a garden hose. It sprayed everywhere. I was soaked. Mandy was soaked. The bed was soaked. Nicki was soaked and she was screaming very loud. If anyone was outside the house the cops would be here in minutes. I didn't understand what was happening. I thought, 'Oh fuck. She's pissing herself but it doesn't smell like piss.' I pulled completely out of her pussy and a stream of liquid shot from her and hit me in the chest. It splashed everywhere. Mandy seemed to know what was happening and she reached down and placed her hand on top of Nicki pussy. This only knocked down the spray though.

Nicki shot four strong jets of liquid with enough pressure to shoot across the room. Mandy had contained the damage. Nicki was throwing herself with rigid muscles and I couldn't contain her. I released her legs and her feet flew down to the bed. The second her feet hit the bed she fired her hips up and shot one last spurt. She sat up straight and looked at her mother. She was horrified by what happened. She screamed out "What the fuck was that? Mom? Is there something wrong with me?"

Mandy laughed and said, "No, baby. There is nothing wrong with you. You just 'squirted' that's all." Mandy raised her soaking wet hand to her mouth and licked her palm. "Yummy. So sweet." She offered her palm to Nicki who stuck her tongue out to taste it. She smacked her lips and nodded.

When Nicki had settled down, Mandy explained how 'squirting' happens often to some women. Some women never have one. She confessed that she had never had one. She went on to explain that 'squirting' is related to the stimulation of the 'g-spot'. I understand that the orgasms associated with 'squirting' are extremely intense and it looked like yours was exactly that. I'm so jealous."

Nicki said, "Jesus. It was the most glorious feeling ever. What a mess though. Sorry mom." Nicki looked at me and said, "And you mister man. How the hell did you get that monster cock of yours into me without waking me up?"

I was kneeling in the same spot I had been. Hell, everywhere else was soaking wet and cold. My cock had shriveled. I was expelled from Nicki's pussy before I could climax. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I was as amazed that I got that far as your mother was. My only explanation is that you must have been in a dream that you were getting fucked and reality just meshed with your dream."

Nicki pulled herself up on her knees and pulled herself to me as she hugged me hard and reached up to kiss me. That was a fuck for the ages. "Holy Crap. I'm still quivering." She was too. I could feel her vibrations as I held her tight to my chest.

Finally Nicki said, "Jesus it is cold kneeling on these wet sheets." She pulled away and kissed me again. She stepped off the bed and she said, "God, the carpet is soaked too." She was heading for her bathroom and she noted that she was almost to the door before the carpeting was dry.

Mandy pulled me down into the dry spot left by Nicki's body. I laid there on my back looking at the ceiling. 'Holy shit. Liquid was dripping from the paddles of the ceiling fan,' I thought. Mandy crawled over and put her head on my shoulder and cuddled up close to me. She jumped from the cold wet sheets under her. She settled down and Mandy's reached down and wrapped her fingers around my limp cock and started jacking on it. My hand ran down over her back to her ass and back up again.

Since I hadn't cum since last night, my cock sprang to life within seconds. Mandy was thinking, 'Fuck. I love young man sex. Like an ever-ready battery commercial.' She increased her jacking pace as I got harder and harder. She lifted herself off my shoulder and dragged her head the length of my torso and settled it back down on my hip. She pushed my cock into her mouth and deep-throated me. What a fantastic feeling when my cock is buried in a woman's mouth all the way to the balls. She pursed her lips and kissed me at the base of my cock and then she opened her mouth wide and snaked her tongue out and flicked the tip on my balls.

She pulled her head back and copious amounts of saliva flooded out. She sucked it back into her mouth. Silver strings of saliva ran from my cock tip to her lips. She pulled them from her lips and wrapped them around my cock. She immediately went right back down and started giving an incredible blowjob. I was going to cum any second so she slowed way down and just laid still with my cock in her mouth, sucking on it. She pulled my cock from her mouth and Mandy swung a leg across my hips like she was mounting a horse. She pushed her body up so she was straddling my hips. My cock was bouncing up and slapping on her pussy. She felt it and looked down. She said, "An eager little bugger isn't he?" I laughed. I could hear the shower running in Nicki's room.

Mandy lifted herself up and guided my cock into her pussy. She gently sat all the way down on my cock and began intentionally clamping her vaginal muscles on it. I tried to manually use my muscles to make my cock jump in synch with hers. I could actually make it dance around if I wanted to. Her muscles were so strong I actually grimaced from the pressure. She smiled at me when she saw the grimace on my face.

I pivoted my hips down dragging my cock out of her and then I drove them back up again. She groaned with this unexpected assault. I pivoted my hips again and she lifted away from me at the same time. As I pivoted back up she dropped back down. Our pelvises collided in the middle. We both groaned together. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest. I raised my hands and caressed both tits and nipples. She groaned again. We were both breathing heavy as we picked up the pace of our fuck. She was grinding on me trying to get more and more of me into her.

I felt her starting to quiver and quake in an orgasm. The small vibrations built stronger and strong until she was shaking. I held her by the hips as I furiously began launching my hips up into her. She suddenly screamed, "FUCK. GIVE IT TO ME ZACH. GIVE IT TO ME. I'MMMM CUUUMMMMINNNGGG." She collaped onto my chest and I could feel my own explosion coming on fast. I continued furiously rocking my pelvis up into her in a blur.

As the cum-train burst into the station, I screamed, "OHHH GODDDD. I"MMM GOOONNNNEEE. OHHH FUUCCKK." I threw my arms around Mandy's back and pulled her down into me. She was still groaning and so was I. There was no movement at all as neither one of us had taken a breath in what seemed forever. Finally, she gasped and inhaled again. I then did the same.

After minutes in this position my flaccid cock fell from her pussy and flopped down on the bed. Mandy giggled but didn't move. She couldn't. I was holding her tight to my chest.

Nicki walked into her mother's room completely naked. When she stepped onto the wet carpet she burst out with, "Oh Christ, I forgot about the wet." Mandy's face was pointing toward the door and she smiled at Nicki's discomfort. Nicki said, "I'm going back to my bed. There is plenty of room for the three of us. When you are done can we continue this in there?" Mandy just nodded a couple times. Nicki walked back out. I watched her go and thought, 'what an incredible ass.' At that thought, I reached down and grabbed Mandy's ass in both hands and squeezed her gorgeous cheeks.

Mandy and I made our way to her bathroom. She turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. It was a big walk-in shower and we both went in together. I washed her clean and she washed me. I paid particular attention to her tits and she did the same with my cock. The feeling of her hand and the soap water got me going again. It bounced up a little and then a little more and then a lot and voila, it was at attention. She looked up at my face when it slapped her in the chin.

As much as I wanted Mandy to suck it or fuck it I thought that we shouldn't be doing this without Nicki there. After all Nicki was my girlfriend and Mandy was her mother. This was an odd relationship. Nicki seemed to be all on-board but who knew what went on in the depths of a woman's mind. I looked down at her and shook my head. She frowned and stood up and hugged me. She stepped out and I shut off the water. She tossed me a towel and wrapped one around her torso. I dried myself off from head to toe and tried to find a way around the bed that wasn't soaked. Mandy did the same and we made our way down the hall in the nude to Nicki's room.

She didn't hear us coming and was oblivious to our presence in her room. She was sitting with her back against the headboard with knees pulled up and spread wide. Fingers of both hands were furiously frigging her pussy and clitoris. As we stood there and watched for a couple minutes, her hips rocked back and forth. Nicki shoved four fingers into her pussy and pumped them in and out. The thumb on her other hand was strumming her erect clitoris. The tendons in her neck stood out and her teeth had clamped down tight. She seethed air in and out. As she reached her crescendo she screamed, "OHHHHH...OHHHH. FUUUUCCCKKK YYYYEEEAAAHHH. OHHHH MY GODDDDD. YES. YES."

When she came down from the peak she slumped forward and relaxed her jaw. Her legs fell sideways. Her hands came up and grabbed her tits and tweaked her nipples. Her eyes opened and looked over at us standing in the doorway. She smiled and said weakly, "OHH FUCK YEAH." Mandy moved past me and onto Nicki's bed and held her close as Nicki continued to quiver for several more minutes.

When Nicki was completely recovered she was like a rag-doll, we all got under the covers. It was only now starting to get light outside. The room was dark and I fell asleep quickly. I was between Nicki and Mandy. Nicki wrapped her hand around my flaccid cock as if to protect it from her mother's incredible sexual appetite. Nicki laid there awake for a while thinking about her mother. 'She hasn't even gone on a date for two years. Where did this sexual appetite come from? She was insatiable and had pretty much taken the lead with Zach's cock. It is a nice cock,' she thought.

Mandy laid there next to Zach. She pushed her hand down between her legs. She was wondering where her appetite had come from as well. 'She was in heat. She couldn't get enough of Zach's cock. She was thinking that she was going to have some serious problems going to work tomorrow without a chance of fucking and sucking his cock. Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with me? This isn't me,' she thought. She drifted off to sleep thinking, 'this isn't me.'

Stay tuned for Chapter 3...

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers