Secuction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Mandy said, "Nicki, I want you to watch what I do and you do the same. OK?" Nicki nodded so vigorously I was afraid her head would snap off and roll across the floor. When Nicki was in position, Mandy reached both hand down into her crotch. Nicki mimicked her every movement. Mandy used her index and middle finger of both hands to separate her outer lips. "These are called Labia Majora," she said. Nicki could see that there was another set of folds covering the entrance to her mother's pussy. Mandy then spread open her inner lips and said, "These are called Labia Minora." Nicki nodded. She was remembering things from her Sex Ed class last year. The class didn't mean much then and Nicki and never tried to inspect herself. She couldn't see down there anyway.

Mandy continued her tour of her own pussy and Nicki followed. Mandy said, "Zach, get down here so you can see too. You need to learn a few things too." I gladly did as instructed. Class was in session.

Mandy was already highly aroused and was breathing heavily. She didn't have to pull back her clitoral hood that protected her clitoris. Her clitoris was already erect and pushed out past the hood. I looked over at Nicki's groin to see if her pussy looked the same. Nicki was highly aroused as well and her clitoris was visible and it was a little bigger than her mother's. They were both getting very red as blood engorged them. Mandy lifted one index finger and very lightly touched her clit. Her head launched back on her shoulders and a moan shot from her mouth. She dropped her head back down and watched as Nicki did the same. Her reaction was exactly the same as her mother's. Nicki noted the surge of electricity that rocked through her entire body when she touched her clit.

Mandy continued as she ran her middle finger down to the middle or her separated lips and gently, being careful of her finger nails, pushed it into her vagina. Nicki did the same and moaned again as her finger pushed into her pussy. Mandy smiled at Nicki's reaction. As I watched, my cock was completely erect. I don't ever remember it being harder than right then.

Mandy pushed another finger into her pussy and Nicki did the same. Now Mandy began finger-fucking herself. Nicki did the same and a deep groan surged from her throat. They both continued this action for a couple of minutes. Mandy said, "Nicki, with your fingers curled up on the top of your vagina can you feel a rough area? It's about two knuckles in between your pussy and your pubic bone." Mandy was maneuvering her fingers around to find hers. Nicki was watching her mother's fingers and maneuvering her own inside her pussy. When she found it her fingers stopped. Mandy smiled and said, "That is your 'G-Spot'. Now put some pressure on it with your finger-tip and rub on it. That is where the lubrication comes from that soaks your panties when you get horny." Both Nicki and Mandy were maneuvering around inside their pussys. I couldn't tell what they were doing but I could visualize from Mandy's explanation.

Nicki blurted out, "Oh my God. That feels incredible." She picked up the pace of rubbing her 'G-spot'. Mandy's breathing increased markedly as she manipulated her own 'G-spot'. I increased my pace as well. We were all moaning.

Suddenly, Nicki began bucking her hips. Her fingers stayed in place. Her head hung down. Her mouth was open. Mandy knew Nicki was right on the edge of an orgasm. She said, "Nicki. Now flick you finger lightly on your clit." Nicki did as instructed and her head rocked back and she screamed, "OH FUCK..OH FUCK...OH YES...MOM, I'M CUUUUMMMIIIINNNGGGG...JESUS...FUCK." Her entire body was quaking with spasm after spasm. I could see her pussy behind her lips clamping and unclamping on her fingers. Mandy had stopped to watch her daughter have her first self-induced orgasm. She smiled broadly. When Nicki started to calm down Mandy looked over at me and then down at my cock as I was jacking myself off.

She said, "Zach, I have an itch I can't reach. Can you help me?" I didn't understand right away what she meant. Then I thought "DUH" to myself. I smiled as Mandy leaned over onto her back. I moved over and got between her legs. She removed her fingers from her pussy but kept her lips pulled apart. She said, "Fuck me, Zach. I need you in me. NOW!" I looked over at Nicki and waited for some kind of sign that it was OK. Nicki smiled and nodded as she continued to finger fuck her 'g-spot'. She had stopped fingering her clit. It was too sensitive to even touch.

I pushed my bulging cock-head past Mandy's labia and into her pussy. I didn't stop as she threw her legs around me and pulled me in hard. As my balls slapped up against her I could feel my cock-head push up against something. Mandy felt it too. She lifted her head to look at me and said, "That is my cervix.

That is as far as you go buddy." She dropped her head to the carpet and released her hold with her legs. Zach proceeded to fuck her rapidly with just the glans. This felt amazing to him. She looked up again and said between gasps, "Oooohhh. You little shit. You're getting the hang of this." She was thrusting her hips at his pace. Her head went back down on the carpet.

I started fucking her in full strokes. She was moaning and would groan deeply when I bottomed out. She lifted one hand to her tits and pinched her own nipples. She reached up and pinched my nipples. I took the hint and using both hands pressed into her soft flesh tweaking her nipples. They got hard and erect. I noticed that mine were too. Nicki watch everything closely. She was mentally taking notes.

Mandy said to me, "Pull my legs up to my shoulders with your arms and hold them there." I did as she instructed. "Now, lower your hips like you were pushing your cock out through my navel." I did. When I felt the pressure of my cock pushing into the top of her vagina I knew I was stroking my cock on her 'g-spot' as I pushed in. She screamed, "YES..YES...THAT'S THE SPOT. OH JESUS. OH JESUS..OH FUCK. YES."

Nicki had come over closer and sat with her mom's head in her lap with the back of her head resting on Nicki's pussy. Now Mandy could watch the action more easily. Nicki was now molesting her mother's tits and twisting her nipples. Mandy was going nuts. I was too. I wanted so bad to bring Mandy to an orgasm with my cock but I was losing the battle with my balls. I could feel cum building up preparing for an all out assault on her pussy. Mandy felt the surge and she began furiously pulling her hips up onto my cock. Her teeth were clenched and her eyes were closed. Every muscle in her body was contracted in her efforts to fuck herself to orgasm on my cock.

I clenched my jaw. The tendons in my neck went taught. I slammed up into her as cum shot up my shaft and into her pussy with incredible velocity and power. Mandy rocked into a massive orgasm just as my second stream unloaded as I thrust hard into her. I screamed out,"OOOOOHHHH...FFFFUUUUCCCCK. III'MMMM CCCUUUUMMMMINNNGGGG. FFUUUCCCKKK." Mandy's eyes were open wide as she looked up into Nicki's face. Nicki smiled down at her mother as she was now hanging from my crotch with her legs preventing any further penetration. My hips continued to pulse up and down but Mandy's body was coming with me each time. Stream after stream of cum continued to launch into her as her orgasm went on and on.

Every muscle in my body was clenched as I gasped for air. I raised my body to facilitate my breathing. Mandy's legs slowly dropped down my sides and onto the floor with knees up. I was buried in her still and I couldn't move. I was in a catatonic state. I stopped breathing all together for nearly a minute. Mandy and Nicki were staring at me as I was looking straight through them into infinity. It was like an out of body experience that people talk about. I finally gasped air out of my lungs and gasped air back in. My gaze pulled back to focus on the two naked women in front of me.

Nicki said, "Jesus, Zach. You went away somewhere. Are you OK?"

I responded, "I am the best I have ever been. Jesus. Fuck. That was...indescribable. I don't have adequate words except, Holy fuck."

Mandy giggled and said, "My sentiments exactly. Holy Fuck."

Nicki said, "When is it my turn? That was amazing. There is no way you're getting out of here without doing me too."

Mandy looked up at her daughter and said, "Did you enjoy 'beating yourself off', to steal a phrase from the male gender?"

"It was fantastic. I'm not going to get anything done now," she giggled.

I pulled my limp cock from Mandy's pussy. She clenched herself tight and my cock-head was trapped in her. I looked at Mandy who was grinning up at me. She finally released my cock and it fell toward the floor. Cum was drooling out of Mandy's pussy and onto her dress. Mandy pushed her hand down between her legs and swished her fingers in the cum and vaginal juices. She pulled her hand back up and shoved all of her fingers into her mouth, "Mmmmm," she moaned. She dipped her fingers in her pussy again and pushed it up for Nicki to taste. Nicki licked her mother's fingers clean and moaned too, "Mmmmmm."

I stood up and reached down to help Mandy up. Nicki was staring at my limp dick as it glistened with cum and Mandy's juices. Nicki scooched herself across the floor until her head was beside my limp dick. She lifted her head up and wrapped her lips around my dick and sucked it all the way into her mouth. She lifted herself with her legs so my balls were on her chin. She sucked in and out. She lathed my dick from end to end with her tongue. 'Jesus, that feels so good,' I thought. She stared right up into my eyes as she cleaned my dick. She was obviously hoping that she could get it hard again but it didn't. She popped it out of her mouth and lifted her hands up to me so I could help her up. She held her clothes between her legs to collect any escaped juices from her pussy.

I pulled my clothes on. Mandy and Nicki went upstairs to put on some fresh clothes. Mandy walked, with her dress between her legs, into her bathroom. She spread her legs and let the dress fall into her hands. She raised it up to her face. It was covered with a huge quantity of cum. She pushed it into her face and licked the thick cum into her mouth. She pushed the material into her mouth and sucked the cum out. Her head was swimming. She was already horny again. She searched everywhere on her dress for more cum. She couldn't get enough. She was moaning from the taste and texture. She muttered to herself, "Jesus, I love cum. I had forgotten how much I love a man's cum." She leaned against the counter to steady herself.

"Mom, are you OK?" said Nicki as she walked into the bathroom. She noted the glassy eyes and flushed skin and heavy breathing of her mother reflecting back in the mirror. Nicki was dressed again in a tee-shirt and short-shorts. She had no bra on and her nipples were very erect. She noticed that her mother was holding her dress tight to her tits. "What's up mom?" She moved up close behind her and wrapped her arms around and cupped her hands under her tits. Her mother's nipples were hard as nails and Nicki began slowly moving her palms over them.

Mandy's hand went to her pussy and she finger'fucked herself furiously as Nicki sucked on her mother's nipples. Nicki pushed her hand down into her shorts and began fingering her pussy too. There was the two of them writhing around against the counter. They were both gasping for air. Nicki's orgasm arrived first and Mandy's followed very closely behind. They both very nearly collapsed on the floor. Their legs were quivering. Their bodies were quaking in spasm after spasm. There were a whole lot of, "AHHH...AHHH's" and "OHHHH..OHHH's" being groaned out to their own orgasmic frequency. Nicki's was faster and less spastic. Mandy's was slower and more spastic. A minute or so later they were slowly gyrating around on each other as their orgasms subsided. Mandy bent lower and kissed Nicki on the lips. Nicki hungrily kissed her mother back. Neither of them considered this to be lesbian sex.

When they finally came down the stairs, I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for them thinking, 'Christ. How long does it take to get dressed anyway?' They walked in and sat beside him at the kitchen table. Nicki reached out and put a hand on mine. She looked up at me and said, "Zach, baby. Mom and I have been talking and...Well...Is it possible for you to stay the night with us? Please. Please?" She had that pleading look on her face that she always uses when she wants something from me. Believe me it is nearly impossible to ignore.

I looked at Nicki and then at Mandy. She also had a pleading look on her face. Mandy said, "You can call your dad and tell him you are staying at a friend's house. That wouldn't be a lie." My cock was screaming, "YES. YES. YES." I looked from one to the other. Nicki squeezed his hand. My cock was surging to full attention at the prospects.

After consciously forcing my big head to think this through, I said, "Nicki, sweetheart. I shouldn't. I don't want to lie to my dad. If he starts asking me questions the lie wouldn't stand up very long. My dad doesn't lie to me and I have never lied to him. I know I'm totally insane for saying no but I have to."

Nicki's lower lip pushed out in a pout but she didn't say anything more. Mandy spoke up, "Zach, you are the best of men. I respect your decision. I confess that I have been a sexual mess the last couple of days. I haven't felt like this since I was eighteen. Like then, all I want to do is suck and fuck your monster cock. I guess that's why I got pregnant with Nicki. My mind is consumed with it.

Nicki looked up and simply said, "Yeah. Me too. Like mother like daughter, I guess." Mandy laughed out loud.

I said, "How about this? I wake up pretty early in the morning. What if I leave a note that I'm with you and I can be here as soon as I can? He doesn't usually get up before eight or nine on Sundays anyway. He won't know what time I left." Mandy looked at Nicki and again with the same mother-daughter telepathy they both nodded at the same time with huge grins on their faces.

"Ok then. I stood up from the table and the huge bulge in my shorts caught on the edge and lifted it off the floor. Mandy looked at Nicki and said, "Jesus Nicki. Look at the size of that thing." Nicki put her hand to her mouth and giggled. She couldn't take her eyes off it. "Leave the front door unlocked and the security system off. I'll be over as soon as I can." Mandy agreed. "I'll come to your room." I was looking at Mandy. "You have the king-size bed, right?" She nodded.

I kissed Nicki and walked to the door as Mandy led the way. She handed me my bathing suit and opened the door for me. She blew me an air-kiss as I walked out. The door shut behind me. I didn't hear the lock engage. I drove home in a fog. 'Wow. What a day this was. Two days ago I was cumming in my pants with anticipation and now I'm fucking the two most beautiful women on the planet and neither one can get enough.'

My dad was tipped back in his lounge chair snoring away. The TV was on. The volume was low. I touched his shoulder and he startled awake. I said, "Hi dad. I'm home. It's late so you may want to go to bed instead of sleeping here." He smiled and nodded as he pushed the foot rest down and stood up. He hugged me and walked past me toward his bedroom which is on the main floor. Mine is one of two bedrooms upstairs. I headed up the stairs.

After showering I climbed into bed and fell instantly asleep. I woke up around one in the morning with a raging boner. I was having an erotic dream. I tried hard to remember what it was about but it was gone. I hoped I would go back to it when I fell asleep again. My hand was wrapped around my cock just holding it. I woke again at 5:10 AM. I got out of bed quietly and grabbed the clothes I had laid out the night before. I crept silently down the stairs to the kitchen. I pulled my clothes on and slipped on my sneakers. I had one thing on my mind and that was I couldn't wait to slip under the covers of Mandy's bed between my girlfriend and her mother. My cock was at attention and sticking out the bottom on my shorts trying mightily to stand up.

I pulled up a couple of houses down from Mandy's house and locked my car door. I looked around to make sure no one was about at 5:30 in the morning. It was silent. I walked slowly up to Mandy's front door. I stood there a couple of seconds and then turned the handle and pushed the door open. I stepped in and quietly shut the door and locked it. All was silent in the house as I took my sneakers off and silently ascended the stairs. I knew which room was Mandy's and I noticed that her door was wide open. I stood in the doorway and in the early dawn light I could see both of my ladies laying there with the covers pulled up to their waists. I could see Nicki's tits as she lay on her back. Mandy was lying on her side with her arms covering her tits.

I stepped back into the hall and stripped off my shirt and shorts. I had no underwear on. My cock had been at attention since I left my house. I grabbed it with my hand as I stepped back into Mandy's bedroom. I quietly moved to the side of the bed where Nicki was sound asleep. I bent way over and kissed her on her lips. She puckered up her lips but she didn't wake up. I moved lower and kissed each nipple. They firmed up. Still she didn't wake up. I sucked her hardening nipple lightly between my lips and breathed on each one. They stiffened further. Still nothing. I flicked my tongue on one nipple and then the other. She moaned in her sleep and rolled away from me onto her other side.

I climbed onto the bed and moved myself gently to lie beside her on my side facing her back. I wasn't touching any part of her. I licked a lot of saliva onto my upper hand and slathered my cock in as much as I could make. I pushed my cock down below her ass and gently pushed it forward along the underside of her ass until it poked out in front of her at her crotch like she had a dick. She moaned again but didn't move. I slowly began pulling back and then pushed slowly forward. Basically, I was fucking the gap at the top of her thighs so that my cock would slide along the length of her pussy. She was asleep but she was getting wet. As I continued this motion she moaned several times.

Nicki's moans woke her mother and she lifted her head off her pillow and looked me right in the eyes. She knew exactly what I was doing and I could see the grin on her face. She looked down at her daughter lying beside her. Mandy grabbed her tit with her upper hand and was tweaking her nipple. She laid her head back down on her pillow. I didn't realize it, but her other hand underneath her was now in her crotch finger-fucking herself. Mandy moaned too.

I was going to continue fucking Nicki's pussy and thighs until something changed. It felt good to me. Nicki was moaning loudly now but she hadn't given the slightest indication that she was awake. Nicki started mumbling something under her breath. I couldn't make out what it was. Mandy indicated that she hadn't got it either. I picked up the fucking pace a little. I was ready for her to wake up now. I very gently reached around her and cupped my hand over her tit and gently squeezed it. She moaned again and when it was obvious she was going to move I pulled my slick cock back from her.

Nicki turned over to face me on her side. I had moved back so we wouldn't touch. She settled down and wrapped her arms around her tits. Her legs were straight. Mandy lifted her head to watch. I smiled at her. I put my hand down to her crotch and slid my finger in to see if she was wet. She was. I very lightly touched her near her clitoris. She moaned again. I couldn't believe how hard she was sleeping. My cock was still incredibly hard I decided to go for it. I lifted the covers off me so I could see her crotch. I moved myself ever so close to her and pushed my cock-head along her slit. Mandy pushed herself up on her elbow so she could see. Nicki mumbled something unintelligible.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers