All Comments on 'Secuction Ch. 07'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunned.....

Well this story took a u-turn to hell,not sure what prompted u to go nuclear but hey its your right as the writer. I thought the other six chapters were heading in a promising direction...ahh well thanks anyway. This one was not my cup of tea so to speak....good luck on your next endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Equally stunned

As the author, you have option to send a story in any direction. Like the other person commented I'm stunned that you decided to destroy both relationships. While I enjoyed chapters 1-6, I can't say the same for the final one. Although I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused

In the beginning you stated that Mike and Mandy would be together leaving open the option for Nicki to join. Although it seems that you changed your mind since the story ended with the destruction of both relationships. Very confusing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish I could unread this last chapter

While it is your story and you can tell it how you want. Your opening note that you liked these characters sets an expectation with the reader of a satisfying if not happy ending. I didn't believe that Mandy would totally give up the relationship with Mike after she saw how Nicki engineered the scene and Mike giving up with out a fight is out of character for someone that lost his first wife and believed he had found true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a great ending.

Mandy fucked Mike's son and she's pissed he did her daughter? That doesn't make any sense.

You should consider deleting this chapter and writing another ending.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 8 years ago
once you fuck up...

Your FUCKED!

We are not punished for our sins. But sure the hell bothered by them for fucking ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disservice to all readers of Chapters 1-6

This last chapter was a disservice to everyone who read the first six chapters. While you wrote six great chapters, it seems that you couldn't figure out how to close the story as result you just destroyed both relationships to be done. By you own words, as the author you can take a story in any direction you choose. Although if you want to establish a following or have people to enjoy what you write you need to work on following through and giving the story closure. Destroying the relationships was not closure. What you did in this last chapter was to disappoint everyone who read the prior chapters. If you only want to write for your own enjoyment then please do everyone the favor of not publishing it. Given that you were obviously stumped on how to finish chapter 7, maybe you should have thought about it for a few more days and explored possible outcomes. Honestly I don't know if I will anymore of your work! Hands down the worst final chapter of any story I've read to date. Not surprising this has been removed from my favorites as I'm sure it was removed from others as well judging by other comments posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Delete the chapter and write a new one pls. This is a terrible ending to a story that was amazing up until this point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The last chapter......

.......Was horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ending the story here may be premature

Aside from Mandy's hypocritical actions in this chapter that didn't make much sense, I commend you for not seeking a easy way out and being true to your characters, author. With Nicki's action getting more destructive since she decided to have sex with Mike, there was no real way to have a realistic happy ending. I honestly don't know what people where expecting, though I also think that ending the story here may be premature. In this chapter Nicki was an addict going in a self-destructive spiral that hurt everyone close to her, and as a way to continue, you could have a time-skip of a few years later showing Nicki recognizing her mistakes, deciding to try to get better from her addiction and trying to achieve some form of redemption for the hurt she caused. Not that Nicki was the only one that fucked up in this story, she was just the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This last part of the story was disappointing, the first chapters were well written this seemed rushed and not as well thought out.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 8 years ago
Not a good ending

I have to agree with most of the previous comments. Not much of an ending. Can't say much more.

PrivatejinxPrivatejinxover 8 years ago

I don't know about jumping years, maybe weeks or months, but the downward spiral happened really quick. I like that you didn't just have then keep fucking for eternity. All the shit for brains that just want more fucking can read another story. Other then the time lapse and the perspective mix up(you have seen these comments all ready. It was better but still) i liked it.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 8 years agoAuthor
Keep reading if you like hot sex with a Nymphomaniac

I wrote chapter 7 because I wanted to branch off on Nicki's Nympho's adventures. She obviously couldn't stay in the same school or the same town. How do you drag Zach along. I didn't really want to write a story about the happy married life of Mandy and Mike. Boring. So read chapter 8 in the erotic coupling category. It's not right to continuing this story in 'first time' category unless it is about the first few hundred times. As you might guess, this story is heading over to the incest/taboo category before long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hard Right Turn

Was not expecting the whole thing to fall apart in a matter of one chapter. From so much in love to slut from hell. Just did not enjoy the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never seen a moderately entertaining story fall apart so completely

Makes no sense to turn a character into a psychiatrist nightmare completely at odds with the first 90 percent of a story... .

The more honest/candid version of this comment, uses too many terms that are not suitable for public discussion

slm59slm59over 7 years ago
Disappointment beyond words

Somehow you managed to take a very good story and screw it to hell. As you noted in your intro, it's your story, and you can play god, but you've ruined any chance that I will ever read another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well that was disappointing

I liked the story line before. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a shame.

From beautiful, sweet and innocent to vengeful, selfish depraved slut who destroys the lives of everyone she claims to love. Shakespere would be proud! I hated it!

bigbearz9bigbearz9over 6 years ago
Disappointed

After hours of reading that leads up to the last two paragraphs, the ending is too unpleasant.

Too many unresolved issues.

Nikki needed to suffer after her unrealistic character change.

Just sending her away was mild and left me hanging.

Rumors of the mother losing her job and she moves away is juvenile.

I'm not going to read any more of your stuff; it's a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ruined a good story

You should rewrite this and end on a happy note. This was beneath you - it was just plain bad and you are generally good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Abrupt ending

Yes, you are the author and that makes you "god"; but this was a very abrupt ending to what was a very interesting and sexy story line.

firezenukesfirezenukesover 4 years ago
That was absolutely aweful.

Holy crap. I was willing to forgive you for switching from first person to third person constantly. I was willing to forgive you for your misspellings and grammar mistakes. I cannot, however, forgive you for taking me on a six exciting and fun installments adventure, looping me into caring about the characters, and then just sh** all over the story and turn it into an emotional horror-fest. Holy crap. That hurt, man.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

this was a brilliant story but what you have done here is beyond me!? I so like "pool boy" and sleepwalking mom but this?

I shall begin to read the last chapter but wow, i just don't know.

Sorry but my 5 stars faithfully have gone to a one here

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Worst ending ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous