Secuction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Zach pulled his face back from hers and went down the stairs. Nicki fell to the carpet sobbing. Jeremy and Justin snaked around her and as they flew down the stairs yelled back, "We'll see you later Nicki. Thanks for tonight. It was great. Well, most of it." Nicki burst out crying again as the front door closed with a slam.

Nicki cried herself to sleep right there on the carpet at the top of the stairs. She was reeking of cum and it was the last worry on her mind.

If Nicki thought she was miserable then she had no clue what misery was. Over the next several days the stories of that night and others from nights previous spread like wildfire through the school. Zach had never said a word to anyone. It seemed that the stories told by Jeremy and Justin had been exaggerated and as the stories of Nicki's sexual activities swirled around they got worse. Other boys that Nicki had sex with in the past week wanted their moment of fame. After all, fucking the alpha girl, the most beautiful girl in school could do nothing but raise their status. Nicki had in fact become the school pump and there was no recovering from that. It was all the talk. Nicki stopped going to school.

Nicki was frantically trying to figure out what to say to her mother when she got home from her vacation with Mike. Nicki was running out of time. She would be home tonight. She was crying herself to sleep every night. As she thought of her mother she suddenly realized that her mother's life would be affected as well. She was well known in the community and people would talk. 'Jesus, could things get any worse,' she thought. There was nothing she could do but come clean with everything and hopefully her mom could get out in front of it. She knew she couldn't go back to school. Her mom would have to send her away to some private school a long way from here.

Zach picked up his dad and Mandy at the airport that night. It was nearly 11:00 PM. They were exhausted from the traveling and after Zach and his dad got the bags loaded in the van, Mike and Mandy piled into the back seat together. Zach drove in silence. He occasionally looked in the rearview mirror and every time Mandy and Mike were kissing. Zach thought, 'Well, I guess they didn't burn themselves out.'

When they came up for air, Mike asked Zach how things went during the week. Zach responded that "things went". Mandy noted the terse response and looked at Mike and said softly, "Aw Oh."

Mike asked, "Are you alright Zach? Is everything OK?" Mike could see tears forming in Zach's eyes as they drove by street lights.

Zach said, "Dad, we can talk about it later. OK?" Nothing more was said.

Zach heard his dad say to Mandy, "We'll drop you off. I had better go to my place and find out what's going on." Zach saw Mandy nod. They drove in silence.

At Mandy's house, Mike and Zach unloaded her luggage. Zach made no attempt to carry anything to the house and Mike had to make several trips to get everything inside. Mike asked if she wanted the luggage upstairs and Mandy told him he could leave it in the foyer. He pulled her in close and kissed her hard. She kissed him back. Nicki had not appeared. She was probably asleep. She would check on her when she went up. Mike said he would call her tomorrow. They had made plans to spend Sunday together.

Mike climbed back in the front seat beside Zach. Zach started the van and drove home. Mike rode in silence for a few minutes and then said, "I'm assuming that you and Nicki are having some troubles again." Zach didn't respond to his dad's statement. He had been consumed by Nicki's final accusation. He couldn't hold back anymore. He glanced over at his dad and back to the road. Zach said, "Dad? Did you have sex with Nicki?

Mike's worst fears had become reality. His mind was flashing through ways to answer Zach's question. There was never any question in his mind that he would lie about it if it came to light. Mike said simply, "Yes." There was silence in the van. Mike knew he couldn't leave it like that, so he continued, "It was the weekend you went away for your swim meet. Nicki dropped by looking for you. She was dressed...Well, she was dressed very sexy. We visited for a while and then she started spreading her legs and showing me that she had no panties on. I was weak. I knew better but she started kissing me passionately and I couldn't stop myself. That was the only time. I always worried that she wouldn't keep it quiet. I've been sorry since that day. I'm sorry Zach."

Zach looked at his dad and said, "Nicki knew I was gone that weekend. She came over with a sole purpose of seducing you. She's a beautiful girl. If I had been you, I wouldn't be able to resist either. The way she told me, I knew it was true."

"What do you mean 'how she told you'?" Mike said.

Zach told his dad everything that had happened from the moment he had dropped them off at the airport until today. He told his dad that in Nicki's furry she warned him that if he said anything to her mom that she would tell her about how you had fucked her. Zach told him about the stories at school about Nicki being labeled the 'school pump' after all the guys she had fucked all last week had bragged about it. There were so many that he figured some were just making it up in order to gain some fame.

As they pulled into the driveway, Zach turned to his dad and said, "Dad, I have no intension of saying anything about all this to Mandy."

Mike said, "Whatever. I can't have this hanging over my head any longer. As much as I love Mandy and this would hurt her awfully, I can't let Nicki hold me hostage any longer. I'll take care of it tomorrow." Mike placed a hand on Zach's shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry Zach. I'm sorry for Nicki too. Her life is in the toilet.

Zach started to get out of the van and Mike held him back. Zach sat back and looked at his dad. "Zach, I don't know what affect this will have on Mandy and me right now. I'll know more tomorrow. But, you should know that I asked Mandy to marry me and she said yes."

Zach grinned and slapped his hand on his dad's arm and said, Dad! That is fantastic. I'm so happy for you. For you both."

Suddenly the smile disappeared from Zach's face as he muttered clear enough for his dad to hear, "Oh fuck."

Mike said, "Oh fuck what?"

"Jesus dad there's something else you need to know before you see Mandy tomorrow. Mandy and I have had sex a few times." He didn't wait for a reaction from his dad. He told his dad everything about that first night in Mandy's living room, the blowjob at the beach, sex with Nicki and Mandy in the family room and in the shower. He left out the sex in Mandy's bed and then in Nicki's bed that one early morning. Zach said that it was always couched as sex education. He confessed that her lessons were invaluable. He made sure his dad knew this was all before he and Mandy started dating. He told his dad that it was really only the blowjob on the beach that pissed Nicki off and probably was what set her off to seduce him.

Mike sat back and took all of it in. He finally said, "Well, depending on who Nicki is willing to throw under the bus to save herself, which I suspect is everyone, Mandy and I will need to include this in our talk tomorrow. Jesus. What a mess."

Mike carried his one bag into the house. They each took a shower and went to bed. Sleep did not come easy to either of them.

^^^^^

After being dropped off by Zach and Mike and even though it was very late, Mandy walked throughout the house making sure everything was as she had left it. Something was going on with Zach and most likely Nicki was involved. She would watch the security video for the entire week tomorrow morning. Mike was coming over after noon and they were going to go to the movies and dinner. She left the luggage piled in the foyer and walked up the stairs. She opened Nicki's door and made sure she was there. Nicki was sleeping so she closed the door and walked to her room. She took a shower and climbed into bed. She had a bad feeling but she promptly fell asleep.

In spite of the few hours of sleep, Mandy woke early. It was dark out. She looked at the clock and it read 5:25 AM. She was troubled by something and she thought that her security cameras would shed some light on what was going on. She pulled on her robe and grabbed a chair and dragged it into the closet where her security system console was located. He unlocked the cabinet and pushed several buttons until she had the date and time she wanted on the screen.

She scanned through on fast forward until she spotted activity in the family room. She slowed to real time and watched as Joanne and Nicki were giving Zach a blow-job. She was amazed at how much of Zach's cock Nicki could get into her mouth. Her practice was paying off. She thought, 'Like mother like daughter.' She smiled at how little Joanne could get in her mouth before gagging. Nicki pushed Joanne down on the carpet and then Zach started eating her pussy. She seemed to object a little. Then Zach pushed up and began fucking Joanne. Mandy giggled a little as she watched Zach cum all over Joanne and she was as shocked as they seemed when Joanne sat up to take his loud in the mouth and then it was all over her. She watched Nicki lean down and take Zach's load from Joanne and swallow it.

Mandy fast forwarded again and noted that Zach left and the girls went to the bathroom and came back to the family room after a long time. She slowed to real time as the naked girls walked down the upstairs hallway into Nicki's room and shut the door. She fast forwarded until they all came out the next morning fully dressed.

Mandy was horny from the action and she continued to push her fingers into her wet pussy. She fast forwarded until the afternoon of the same day. Nicki and Joanne came in the front door. Mandy went to real time. Nicky closed the door and immediately pulled Joanne in close and gave her an erotic kiss. Joanne put her arm around Nicki and contributed to the embrace.

Nicki and Joanne went into the family room again and Nicki started undressing Joanne. She leaned in and sucked on each of Joanne's nipples. Joanne then undressed Nicki and pulled herself in and sucked on Nicki's tits. Their hands were in the other's pussy. They went to the floor and maneuvered into a sixty-nine position. Mandy couldn't believe how her daughter's lesbian activities were making her so hot. When she watched Nicki's face burrow into Joanne's pussy, Mandy went over the top. She could hardly keep herself in her chair. As she watched both Nicki and Joanne having orgasms together, Mandy rolled right into another orgasm. She watched the entire scene as she gasped for air.

Mandy went back to fast forward and saw Zach come in later after Joanne had left and then Zach and Nicki going down the hall to her room and then coming back out again in the morning. There was nothing until later that afternoon. Nicki came in and then later Nicki went to the door and invited in a guy that Mandy didn't know. Right behind him was another guy she didn't know. They went into the family room and sat on the couch with Nicki between them. She slowed to real time and watched in shock when Nicki unzipped one of the guys and then the other. She had both of their cocks out and was jerking them both off at the same time.

Mandy inched up closer to the screen and watched her daughter stand up and strip naked and then go down on her knees and alternate back and forth giving them blowjobs as she continued to jack on the cock that wasn't in her mouth. She was deep-throating these guys easily. Neither had anywhere near the equipment that Zach had. After she took both of their loads and swallowed them down she went right back down on them again until their cocks were erect again.

She started maneuvering them around on the carpet. She got one on his back with his cock pointed up. She sat down on his lap facing away from him with her knees up and her feet at his hips. She sank her pussy down the entire length several times and then pulled off. Mandy's eyes went wide when she saw Nicki pull his cock down to her anus. She slowly pushed herself down and his cock steady sank in to his balls. Nicki pulled herself up and the guy was pivoting his hips to fuck her ass. Her mouth was hanging open.

Nicki stopped and motioned for the second guy to get down between the first guy's legs. He was blocking the view of the camera but it was clear that he was fucking Nicki's pussy and the first guy was fucking her ass. She was obviously screaming but the system didn't have sound. Mandy could tell that Nicki was having multiple orgasms. The guy on the bottom obviously blew his load into her ass. The guy on top was pummeling her pussy and he wasn't more than 20 seconds behind the first. The all collapsed to the carpet before Nicki pushed each of their cocks in her mouth to lick them clean.

Mandy said to herself, "Jesus, baby girl. You're out of control. What are you doing?" She knew now that Zach must have caught her. She fast forwarded again to see the two guys leave and later Zach come in. They apparently lived here together just like she figured they would. Mandy went back to real time when Nicki stripped and started blowing Zach's cock as he sat in her favorite chair. She thought, "God Damn. That is the most magnificent cock I've ever seen." She started fingering her sopping wet pussy again as she reminisced about her own encounters with it. Zach blew a load into Nicki's mouth and on her bare tits. After that they went down the hall to her room and shut the door.

Mandy was afraid to watch any more but she did. She had already had a few orgasms. Mandy fast forwarded again and watched Nicki and Zach leave in the morning and then nothing until that afternoon. Nicki came home and shortly after Joanne showed up again with a guy she knew to be Joanne's boyfriend right behind her. She continued on fast forward but when she saw clothes coming off, she slowed to real time again. The boyfriend sat on the couch completely clothed watching Joanne and Nicki in a side by side sixty-nine. Their faces rested on the other's leg as they frantically tongue fucked each other. Joanne's boyfriend pulled out his cock and started jerking himself off.

The girls both had several orgasms induced by the other's tongue and fingers. Joanne was finger fucking Nicki as she flailed all around the floor. Finally they got off the floor and Joanne pushed herself down on her boyfriend's cock and began fucking him as Nicki sucked on Joanne's nipples. Then Nicki got up on the couch and stood with her feet on either side of the boyfriend and shoved her pussy into his face. Joanne was finger fucking Nicki's anus again. Nicki held onto boyfriend's head to steady herself.

Mandy launched into another orgasm. She watched Nicki rock into another orgasm and so did Joanne. Boyfriend's hips pulsed up and he shot his load. When Joanne slid off to the floor Nicki was right there sucking boyfriend's load out of her pussy. Mandy just shook her head. She thought, 'Nicki, baby, you need some help.' When things slowed down, Mandy went back to fast-forward and watched the clothes go back on and then Joanne and boyfriend left.

Later in the evening she watched as Nicki went to the door again and Mandy slowed down to real time. Nicki invited a guy in and he was followed by another guy. Mandy didn't know either of them. They went to the family room and clothes came off immediately. She slowed down to watch. Nicki sucked one of the guys off until he shot his load in her mouth. She had no problem with the quantity after Zach's monster loads. The other guy had been jerking off as he watched Nicki blow the first guy. She turned her attention to the second guy and sucked his cock into her throat and gave him a blowjob to collect his load.

Mandy loved sucking cock and although she was sincerely concerned with Nicki's conduct she was also turned on watching her daughter blowing these guys. She watched as Nicki took their hands and as led them up the stairs as evidenced by one of the other screens. At the top of the stairs a different view showed them heading for Mandy's room. She said to herself, "Nicki. What the fuck are you doing?"

She couldn't see in her bedroom but she noticed that the door closed but was open an inch. She could see a light come on and estimated that it was a night table lamp. Then the light went to red. Mandy thought, 'Why you little minx. You found my red silk scarf and you know what it's for.' She started to go to fast forward after several minutes of nothing new on the screen.

Just as she was reaching for the FF button she noticed movement at the front door on the top right screen. She stayed on real time and watched Zach slowly pushing the front door open. She watched him take his shoes off as he looked up the stairs. He stood there a few moments and then slowly climbed the stairs. On another view she watched him move down the hall to Nicki's room. Her security system had infrared capabilities that gave everything a green sheen. He stood there for a short time and then turned his head like he was listening. She thought, 'Oh Nicki, baby, All hell is about to break loose. Anything you get now is on you.' She watched as Zach walked toward Mandy's room. He gently pushed the door open and stood there leaning around the door. He watched for a long time. Mandy could see the bathroom light was on and then go off. She could see one of the boys from the family room walking naked from the bathroom toward the bed. After a couple minutes, Zach pushed the door open wide and stepped into the room. She could see that he had sat in the chair by the door.

Mandy continued to watch in real time even though nothing new had happened for a while. She could only imagine that Zach was sitting there in the chair watching Nicki fucking these two guys in her own bed. Suddenly, there was light in the room. The red light was gone. Then she watched as a naked Nicki flew by the open door toward the chair. She could see Nicki's naked body on her knees sitting on her feet. She couldn't see Nicki's head and couldn't tell what was going on except it was between Nicki and Zach. NickI came up on her knees and her body motion was consistent with her giving Zach a blowjob.

Then Nicki was flailing her arms and legs and then she fell backward and she was in full view of the hallway camera. Mandy watched as Zach stood up and pulled Nicki's head hard onto his cock and held it there. He had her head held tightly in his hands as he pulled her head back and then right back down on his cock again. Nicki had a terrified look on her face. Zach began face fucking her beyond hard. He pushed her head down so his cock was in her throat and Mandy watched as Nicki was frantically trying to pull herself off. Zach held her head tight. Finally he pulled off. Mandy's hand was to her mouth as she watched Nicki gasping for air and then Zach held her head again and began fucking her face again.

In the green sheen of the infrared recording Mandy could see Nicki's eye wide open with tears running down her face as she frantically tried to push him away. Zach was pummeling Nicki's face. She watched Zach look up and point his finger across the room toward the bed. He said something. With Zach cock pushed down in her throat she could tell from Nicki's reaction that Zach was coming into her throat.

He pulled out and while she gasped for air and coughing and gagging, Zach shot his usual ton of cum all over her face and down her torso. Then Zach pulled her up by her wrists and jammed his cock into her pussy. He thrust his hips a few time and then pulled out. Nicki slumped to the floor. Then Zach bent down close to Nicki's face and lifted her chin so she was looking at him. She was crying hard. He was screaming something and he was only inches from her face.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers