Secuction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

Nicki cried something out that looked like,"I'm sorry." Zach went back down the hall to Nicki's room and a minute later came out with a duffle bag. When he got to the stairs, Nicki came out of the bedroom to cut Zach off at the stairs. She had stopped crying and she had a look of sheer fury on her face. She slapped Zach once and tried again but Zach stopped her. She spit in his face and they were screaming back and forth at each other. Zach went down the stairs followed closely by the two guys that Nicki had been sucking and fucking.

Mandy watch as her daughter laid there at the top of the stairs crying hard. She didn't move from that spot until morning. Mandy pushed fast forward and watched the scenes flash by for a few more days with only Nicki coming and going.

Mandy was shocked by the violence displayed by Zach toward her baby girl. Tears formed in her eyes. She was angry with Zach for his violence but she really couldn't blame him. They had been close and she knew that Zach worshipped Nicki. She said out loud to herself, "Oh Nicki, we need to talk and in a hurry."

Mandy closed up the console and locked it. She dragged the chair back to her room. She went to her bathroom and brushed her hair. She stood in the mirror for many seconds just looking at herself. She didn't know how to start this conversation. She pushed herself away and walked down the hall toward Nicki's room. It was past 7:30. It was early for a Sunday but Mandy felt it was urgent that she find out from her daughter what she had to say. Mandy knew some of the truth from the security video.

Mandy pushed Nicki's bedroom door open and went to sit on the edge of Nicki's bed. She touched Nicki on the shoulder and gently shook her. Nicki rolled onto her back and looked at her mother. She looked confused so she had obviously been in a deep sleep. Mandy said, "Nicki, baby. Wake up. I need to talk to you."

Nicki rubbed her eyes and groaned. "Mom. It's early. Can't this wait?"

Mandy said firmly, "No, Nicki. It can't. Something has happened between you and Zach. Tell me about it."

Nicki sighed and said, "Why? What did Zach say? He picked you up at the airport last night. Right?"

"He didn't say anything. Even when his dad pushed him about what was wrong, he didn't say anything. I was expecting that you would be there to pick us up and when you weren't, I knew something was wrong between you guys."

Nicki was trying to clear the cobwebs of sleep and she pushed herself up to rest against the headboard. She said, "Mom, Zach and I had a bad fight and we aren't together anymore. OK?"

Mandy pushed the issue and said, "What was the fight about? Did something happen here this week?"

Nicki looked at her mother with an exasperated look on her face and said, "Mom. We just had a fight. I don't want to talk about it." She looked away and crossed her arms across her bare chest.

Mandy thought that this was going nowhere fast, so she made a decision and explained to Nicki that before they moved here she had the security system installed. It covers the whole downstairs, outside and down the upstairs hallway. She continued by telling Nicki that she had watched the playback of this past week. Nicki's eyes were now open, wide open. She was frantically thinking about the implications of what she had just heard. Nicki decided to take the offense. "Mom, how could you? You were taping everything that went on and you didn't tell me it was there?" She burst out crying.

Mandy knew her daughter well and this little ploy didn't have Nicki's intended effect. She got down close to Nicki's face and said, "Nicki. Cut the shit! You may be able to get away with that with your boy-toys but not with me. Now tell me with your own words what happened with you this week because I just watched a display that I thought would be impossible."

Nicki cut off the crocodile tears and looked up at her mother and started telling her tale. She knew this would be her most important hurdle and she had put a lot of thought into it these past couple days as she sat here in her room skipping school. Nicki told her story. It was slanted her way as best she could. Now that she knew that her mother had the security cameras to tell the obvious truth she had to be careful not to lie about it.

After Nicki finished explaining the train load of boys and girls fucking their way through her house all week and the vicious attack by Zach when he caught her in bed with two boys, she lowered her head to her knees which she had pulled up with her arms holding them. Since Nicki knew her mother had proof of everything, she didn't leave out any details and Mandy was beginning to get horny again.

Mandy sat quiet for a while as Nicki cried softly into her knees. She put a hand on Nicki's shoulder and said, "Nicky. What in the hell set you off on this sexual tirade. Holy shit. I'm a little angry with Zach for his violent attack but you know you deserved it. Don't you?"

Nicki nodded on her knees. She looked back to her mother and said, "That first night, when Joanne came over. She was teasing Zach about being such a geek and I got mad at her. Zach fucked her silly and I found myself having lesbian sex with her." Mandy nodded. "It was so hot. I think that is what set me off. After that, I couldn't get enough sex. My pussy was itching for cocks, fingers, tongues, dildos, cucumbers, anything I could find to push up there all the time. I don't know why Zach wasn't enough but he wasn't."

Mandy pulled Nicki to her and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Nicki continued, "I was fucking guys in their cars. I was sucking guy's cocks in the front seat and then climbing into the backseat and sucking off one or two guys back there. I was doing girls in the girl's bathroom at school. I was sucking and fucking guys on the boy's locker-room shower floor while Zach was competing in a meet right outside. Then I needed more than that so I started getting two guys or two girls or girls and guys at the same time. Zach was not supposed to come here that night. He said he was going to spend the night at his house to make sure everything was ok there. I was shocked when I saw him sitting there by the door. I'm sorry mom. In your words 'I was in-heat."

All the memories of the past several days were flooding into Nicki's mind and she was becoming incredibly horny. Mandy was too from just listening. She had put her own visuals from the tape and the other places that Nicki had described. Nicki could feel the sexual heat from her mother. She moved her hand down her mother's thigh inside her robe. Mandy gasped at Nicki's touch but she made no move to stop it. She instantly knew where Nicki was going and she found herself wanting it.

Nicki seized the opportunity. She had made her advance so that her mother could easily stop it. When she didn't, Nicki pushed on down her thigh into her pussy, which she wasn't surprised was sopping wet after all the sex talk. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and began fucking her mother's pussy.

Mandy's mind was racing. She was on fire and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop Nicki now. Mandy spread her legs to allow Nicki better access and Nicki accepted the invitation. She bent forward and pushed her mother back on the bed with her legs dangling toward the floor. Nicki got off the bed and knelt between Mandy's legs and attacked her pussy with her mouth and tongue.

Mandy immediately was taken by the difference between a woman's approached to eating pussy and a man's. This was so soft and sensuous. Mandy sighed and pushed her hands down to hold Nicki's face in place. Mandy's hands were not necessary. Nicki wasn't going anywhere. Nicki was furiously tongue fucking her mother as she finger-fucked herself. It wasn't very long before Mandy was surging into a massive orgasm. She screamed out, "OOOHHHH FFFUUCKK. NNNIIICCCKKII. EAATTT MYYY PPPUUSSYYY. OOOHH JJJESSSUUUSSS."

As Mandy came down from her orgasm, Nicki rolled into hers. She was using the spasms to bounce her nose on Mandy's clit. Mandy was gyrating all over the bed. Nicki jumped up and climbed on the bed and mounted her mother in a sixty-nine. Mandy was way too far gone to even think this through. She pushed her tongue up into Nicki's soaking wet pussy. Her tongue could still feel the spasms from Nicki's last orgasm and she immediately had another one. Mandy wrapped her arms around Nicki's waist and pulled her down hard into her mouth. Moans and groans and screams went on for nearly an hour before they burned themselves out.

They laid there side by side cuddled with each other. Finally Mandy said, "Well, that was wrong."

Nicki said, "Did it feel good?" Mandy nodded vigorously. "Then it wasn't too wrong was it." Mandy didn't move for several seconds but then shook her head side to side.

Mandy laid there collecting herself and said, "Nicki, you can't keep doing this. What are we going to do to help you? This isn't normal. You need some help." She was quiet and then said, "I think this is way past the school psychiatrist."

Nicki looked at her mother and said, "Mom. I have stopped going to school. I can't ever go back there."

Mandy came up on one elbow and looked at Nicki. "Oh shit. Someone talked in school?"

"Mom, everyone talked in school. I'm now officially the school pump. According to the rumors, I've fucked and sucked every guy and most of the girls in the school. Some rumors are flying around that I was caught sucking one of the teachers off. I swear it's not true."

Mandy lay back down and thought for a couple minutes and finally said, "Shit Nicki, we have no choice but to send you off to some private school far away. You'll never get away from the truth or the rumors. I'll get on it tomorrow. Fuck Nicki. You have made a mess of your life." Mandy suddenly turned to Nicki and said, "Fuck. Are you going to be able to just stop this obsession cold-turkey?"

Nicki looked at the ceiling and thought before saying, "I don't know mom. I seriously don't know. It's like I'm outside myself with no control at all."

Mandy lay there thinking when Nicki rolled over and put her hand back in Mandy's crotch. Mandy looked sternly at Nicki and she pulled her hand back and said, "Sorry. See what I mean?"

Suddenly Mandy pushed herself up and said, "Oh shit. Mike's coming over. We have a date this afternoon." She pushed herself off the bed and headed for her room. She stripped out of her robe and stepped into the shower. She washed and dried herself off and began drying her hair. She put on her makeup and bright red lip-gloss and dressed in a sexy outfit and put on her heels. She never wore anything else outside the house.

Mandy walked down the hall to Nicki's room and before entering she saw Nicki flailing around on her bed with a huge black dildo vibrating in her pussy with a neon-purple butt-plug shoved in her ass. She thought, 'Fuck we're doomed." She closed Nicki's door and went down the stairs.

When Mike was due, Mandy went up to touch up her makeup and lip-gloss. Nicki came into Mandy's bathroom and cuddled into her mother's back and reached up to kiss her on the neck. Mandy said, "Don't worry baby. We are going to figure this out."

Nicki said, "Mom? When Mike gets here can I meet him at the door and have a few minutes alone so I can apologize for how things ended with Zach. I don't know if Zach would tell his dad what happened so Mike may have his own ideas. I'll make something up."

Mandy looked at Nicki's reflection and smiled. She said, "Sure Honey. I shouldn't be too much longer. OK? By the way is that a new outfit? It is very pretty. The skirt is a little short though."

Nicki had absolutely no intention of apologizing to Mike. Nicki had retribution on her mind and her mother had to be out of the way for it to work. She wanted payback and she didn't care who got destroyed in her wake.

Nicki had stripped off her panties and bra and was wearing the same outfit which was a simple tight knit top and cheerleader type skirt with pleats. She was watching for Mike's arrival because he was now just unlocking the door and walking in like he owned he place. The way her mother had been carrying on it might be soon, but not if she had anything to say about it. She hated everything "Zach" and she would have her vengeance.

Mike drove into the driveway armed with all the information relayed by Zach. He was coming up the walkway. He would drive Mandy somewhere they could talk about what had happened with the kids. He hoped they could talk it out anyway. He knew their pending marriage was on extremely shaky ground given the loose-cannon called Nicki rolling around the deck. Mike was about to put the key in the lock when the door flew open and Nicki was standing there. She was looking fabulous as always.

Mike said, "Oh. Hey Nicki. Is your mother ready for our date?" He didn't want to get into anything with Nicki.

Nicki said, "She's getting ready. She asked me to entertain you for a few more minutes." She stepped aside and invited him in with an arm sweep. He walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Nicki sat in a chair across from him. She said, "So, how was your vacation?"

Mike was nervous about how Nicki was acting but he answered, "We had a fantastic time. Best vacation ever." When Nicki spread her legs to show him her naked pussy which was glossy with moisture he knew what was up. He looked at her and she smiled.

She said, "Mike, I haven't been able to get my mind off your cock since that day. I am so horny. - which was true - I need your cock in me. Please?" Before Mike could say anything, Nicki stood up and pulled her clothes off. She stood there naked and shoved a hand between her legs. She knew her mother would be down soon so she had to move fast. She quickly moved toward Mike and dropped onto his lap and kissed him hard on the lips.

Mike was trying to push her back and wound up with his hands on Nicki's tits. She had his lip between her teeth and she wouldn't let him go. Nicki was humping on Mike's lap when Mandy came down the stairs. She saw Nicki's naked back as she sat humping on Mike's lap with her lips fastened to his. Mike had his hands on her tits. She moved back to the louvers she had stood behind so long ago to see what was going on.

Mike finally got his lip away from Nicki and blood poured down to his chin. He got his hands around her waist and lifted her off his lap and stood them both up. Nicki had a feral look on her face. Her eyes were on fire. He had never seen anyone look like this. He pushed her away and she came right back at him again. He dodged away and said, "Nicki, stop it. What's the matter with you?" She came at him again and Mike grabbed her wrists to hold her back. She got one wrist free and slapped Mike hard on the side of the face. Mandy was starting to get the picture. 'Nicki was trying to seduce Mike, but, why? To hurt her?'

Mandy was about to enter the room and break this up when Nicki screamed out, "Fuck me, you asshole. You fucked me before. Fuck me know." She slapped him again. He ducked most of the impact.

Mandy only heard 'you fucked me before'. Her mind was racing with the implications which were obvious. She came into the room and grabbed Nicki by the waist and pulled her away from Mike. At first Mike was glad that Mandy had intervened but then he realized that she had heard Nicki statement. Mandy stepped toward Mike and without warning slapped him hard in the face. A look of fury was on her face. Mike just stood there and Mandy slapped him twice more. She only stopped because her hand was stinging. Nicki was standing across the room grinning as her mother slapped Mike the third time.

Mike didn't try to stop her. He would have taken several more if that is what she wanted. He just looked at Mandy. The adrenaline in her body was dissipating and she burst out crying. Mike went to wrap his arms around her but she snapped back and pushed him away saying, "Don't you touch me."

Mike softly said, "It's true. It was before we started dating, but it's true. I was weak and I couldn't resist her. I came here today to tell you. I couldn't let Nicki blackmail me with this anymore. I'm sorry baby. It has eaten at me since that day."

She stepped in and slapped him again with the other hand. She screamed at him, "I should have known better than hope there was a man out there for me. I never want to see you again. Do you hear me?" Nicki was grinning broadly now.

Tears came to Mike's eyes as he said, "I hear you." He maneuvered around Mandy and she punched him on the shoulder on the way by. He glared at Nicki as he walked by but didn't say a word. Nicki started laughing. She didn't see her mother swivel around, but suddenly Mandy was in Nicki's face and slapped her hard on the face and Nicki went tumbling to the floor. Blood was flowing from her split lip.

Mandy bent down and pushed her face up close to Nicki who was testing her lip and said, "You little cunt. Don't you think for a minute that you pulled something over on me. I know exactly what your part in this was. You go upstairs right now and get your stuff packed. You are out of here tomorrow. I have already called your father. Let him deal with you for a while.

The rumors swirled around the school about Nicki and what happened to her. Unfortunately, it didn't stop there. The rumors spread to the general public and that fell hard on Mandy. Pictures of her in a micro-bikini at the beach showed up on bulletin boards all over the plant. It wasn't long before she got the inevitable call from the home office that she was fired. One day she was just gone and no one knew where.

THE END

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers