All Comments on 'Seduced & Debauched'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ugh

I, for one, am a big fan of the cuckoldry-style stories, so I am not in the least offended or perturbed by the sexual events of this piece. I do, however, believe that it is one of the most crudely plotted, poorly written pieces of drek on this site. C'mon, man, work a little harder on basic dialogue and description before you submit stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LustyLee is the best

Another great story...it just keeps getting better.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just another street walker

a whore acting like a wife,with a weak hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disgusting!

Too much use and abuse in this story for me. It could have been written to be a very erotic one, but you fucked it up with too much abuse.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting!

Too much use and abuse in this story for me. It could have been written to be a very erotic one, but you fucked it up with too much abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Weak Words And Plot(?)

High School thinking but grade school wording - if it can't get better than this - then you are probably doing the wrong thing by being here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disgusting too

I agree with the other readers who described story as disgusting. I only lasted for about three paragraphs before I gave up, when it became obvious that it was going to be one of those sickening piles of garbage. the Ct/ Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

the plot was realistic but you could have made the husband submissive also and made it much more interesting

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

Well written but a sick plot. What young married man would let that happen to the love of his life his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Exciting tale of a fall into degradation - please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please-MORE

I liked the whole story, got to have more. Don't listen to the cry babies. Go ahead and shock us, if we don't like it don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outstanding!

Amazing story! Loved every minute of it. Please continue posting, you are outstanding.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
STUPID. GO AWAY, DON'T WRITE ANYMORE

THIS WAS THE MOST STUPID, ASININE, GRATUITOUS CRAP I HAVE EVER SEEN. WAS THIS A JOKE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE STORY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPLIT IN TWO CHAPTERS.

This story is very popular: 399,859 views & 66 fav. so far.

I loved the first part where his boss fucks his young wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good Bones

Good bones but too hurried, which makes the dialogue forced and implausible. Slow it up and make her transition more real, which would create more erotic tension. Where do you live that girls marry at 18???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

His 13-inch sock was ridiculous enough. The writing was hokey, the situation cartoonish, and all in all this was time spent from my life I will never get back.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

One of the worst corporate whore stories ever posted in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good fantasy, the husband and wife being led into multiple sexual adventures due to money issues is plausible, but why do writers always have to spoil it by having a guy with an implausible penis, 13 inches in her near Virgin arse, really.. the average penis is 5.5 inches even in America, Google it, other than that I enjoyed the tale, especially as the boss didn't humiliate the husband and includes him in the fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous