Seduced & Debauched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they left, the men handed Buck a card and said that they would like to do it again sometime. They noted that the young housewife was much better than a professional and whenever she needed more money to let them know. They went back to the table for one more drink before they went home. Amber was on the stage dancing and gave them a knowing look. When Amber finished dancing, they got up to leave. Just before they got to the door, Amber turned Cindy around and kissed her goodbye, saying, "I will see you soon, I look forward to making you my little cunt lapping bitch!!!" Cindy's face turned crimson and she did not answer.

A few days later, Buck informed John that he was going to be the new assistant shift manager next month when Paul retired and he would receive a substantial pay increase. Buck then said that he was leaving work early to attend to some personal business and that he would try to meet him later at the house; if not, he would see him the next day at work. When John left work, he was in a good mood; his car was running better than ever and he was about to earn more money.

When John got home, he parked on the street because his boss's car was in the driveway. From the street, he could hear his wife screaming. He ran in the house fearing something was wrong. The bedroom door was open and there was his loving wife on her knees with Buck's big cock stuffed up her shapely little ass! She was fucking back so hard that John thought the bed was going to break! After Buck filled her ass with his creamy cum, he turned to John and said, "See John, I told you that she would like it. Tell him honey; tell him how much you love it!"

"Yes I do, my pussy tingles and I cum when he fucks me in the ass with that big thing! I never thought that I would like it but it is so hot! I love his big cock up my tight ass!"

John stared at her gaping ass-hole with a stream of cum leaking from it and observed, "Cindy, I don't think it's tight anymore! From here it looks pretty damn big. I don't mind sharing you but he is ruining you with his big cock!"

They just laughed and told him not to worry. Then Buck announced, "Tomorrow night we are going to have a show, John. It's Amber's night off and she is coming over to teach your wife the joys of lesbian love! I know you want to watch that!"

"Hell yeah, I told you that my biggest fantasy is to watch my wife with another woman! Amber is so sexy; this is going to be HOT!! I can hardly wait for tomorrow."

Cindy had a concerned look on her face and said, "I never agreed to have sex with another woman! No, I won't do it!"

Buck said, "All right then, I guess you didn't mean it when you said that you would do anything for your husband and I suppose your pussy wasn't flooding when you sucked her big tits? Don't worry John, we will go to my house and Amber and my wife can get it on! Then you can fuck my wife while I satisfy the beautiful redhead with my big dick! I'll call tomorrow to set it up; Cindy you can come and watch the orgy or stay home, your choice."

Visions of Buck and the stunning redhead having sex was more than Cindy could bear. She did not want to share his large cock with another woman. The loving wife was panic-stricken that she would loose her big stud to Amber; she decided that she would do anything to hold on to her two men and conceded, "I did say that I would do anything for my husband; I dread having sex with another woman but for you guys, yes, I will do it! I want the three of us to stay together and will do anything to make my men happy!"

John was ecstatic and Buck realized that the once shy little housewife was his to do with whatever he wished. The possibilities were endless and Buck intended to bring the slut wife to total submission and he would use her to perform all manner of depraved and perverted acts. His mighty dick was getting hard, thinking of watching her being totally defiled! Buck liked John and was gratified that John was a voyeur too and liked watching her debauched. Buck would see to it that John got a lot of choice pussy while his wife is being used.

The next night, Cindy and her men were drinking beer and listening to music when Amber arrived. John went to get Amber a beer and told her that it was a pleasure to see her again. John helped her off with her coat and everyone gasped when they saw that she was only wearing stockings under the coat. From the top of her head to her feet, she was truly a vision of exotic loveliness! Her ample breasts stood out proudly, her swollen pussy lips looked inviting beneath a small patch of red pubic hair and her long shapely legs accented her 5'11" seductive frame!

Amber looked Cindy in the eye and inquired, "What about you, little girl, are you happy to see me?

The young wife awkwardly replied. "Un..Sure, I'm glad to see you again."

The voluptuous sex goddess pulled the little housewife to her feet and commanded, "Prove it little girl, show me just how elated you are to see me!" The authoritative redhead held the trembling blonde in her arms and their lips meet in a passionate kiss. Cindy was shocked when a long tongue explored her mouth; she had no idea that a tongue could be so long! After the passionate embrace, Amber lifted the wife and carried the blonde in her arms to the bedroom. Cindy was dropped to the bed and roughly stripped of her clothing.

Amber kissed her ears and licked her neck, she chewed on Cindy's rubbery nipples and kissed the aroused girl's flat stomach. Her face brushed over the blonde bush and her long tongue licked the little wife's thighs, before her long tongue entered Cindy's soaked pussy! The little wife quivered to orgasm as Amber tongue-fucked her sloppy pussy! Then Amber stuck three fingers in the wife's cunt and furiously finger fucked her as she nibbled on her enlarged clit and chewed on her pussy lips. Cindy moaned in ecstasy and fucked Amber's face wildly as she reached another voltaic orgasm!

They changed positions and Amber sternly told the submissive little blonde, "OK little girl, start with my big tits and kiss and lick your way down to my sexy feet and then I will give you further instructions!" Cindy nursed on the ample bosom and found it rather enjoyable! As she kissed her way down to the feet she lingered on the redhead's thighs and could smell her aroused sex and found it to be enticing; when she got to the feet, the young wife looked up at Amber with her big blue-eyes and wanted to know what she should do next.

Amber watched the obedient young wife at her feet and commanded, "Lift each foot separately and kiss mommy's toes and suck on them! When you finish the toes, be a good little girl and lick my feet all over, and don't miss the soles; make mommy feel good, baby!" Cindy felt weak and unable to resist the dominating redhead. She was compelled to obey her every command and she lifted the left foot and eagerly sucked the toes and licked the whole foot. She repeated the foot worshiping on the right foot and meekly awaited further instructions.

"Good little girl, now the main course, start by licking my beautiful pussy and feast on my juices! Mommy wants to cum on your sweet face, so lick it real good, baby!" Amber spread her legs invitingly and Cindy crawled between them and lowered her face to the smoldering cunt. She became intoxicated as she sniffed the smell of her steamy pussy. As if in a trance the young wife was lapping her first pussy and loving it! She thought how delicious it tasted and dove right in. If she was able, Cindy would have had her whole head up the tantalizing pussy. She gobbled up the tasty treat with fervor and could not get enough of the sopping cunt.

Amber commanded, "Look up at me when you eat my cunt! I want to see your pretty blue-eyes while you are licking my pussy. That's it girl, yes, so good, some of my cum is leaking to my ass, make sure you lick it all up! Put your tongue up my ass and lick and suck it clean!" Cindy obediently complied, she remembered how the man licked her own ass and did the same. Then she sucked on the hole and gagged at the taste! Amber told her that she did good for her first time and would make a fabulous pussy licker!

The men were so turned on that they could not hold back any longer, Buck jammed his huge dick up Cindy's cunt and John mounted Amber and filled her pussy with cum! Amber lusted as she stared at Buck's semi-hard hunk of meat and said. "I want to try that big cock out, Can I take it for a ride?"

Cindy hurriedly replied, "No, please leave him alone; I will do anything that you ask if you only stay away from him. Please, I beg of you! Amber pushed Cindy on her back and straddled her head. The ravenous redhead started grinding her pussy to Cindy's mouth and soon gave her more cum to drink. The sex goddess informed Cindy that because of her pussy licking skills she would leave Buck alone this time! She then warned Cindy that if she ever failed to satisfy her or ever disobeyed one of her commands that she would show the loving wife how to properly fuck the big cock and that after he got a taste of her red-hot pussy, he would forget all about her. Cindy thanked her mistress and promised Amber that she would willingly be her submissive bitch!

Buck and Amber spent the night with the young couple and the whole night was one wild orgy! Buck told Cindy that he told his wife about her and what they had planned. He said that his wife gave him permission to stay the night but made him promise to bring Cindy and John to their home next week!

Amber asked to see a picture of Buck's wife and said, "She looks hot! Am I invited too?"

"Hell yes, the more the better. My wife will love both of you!"

Buck left and Amber was about to leave when she turned to Cindy and announced, "Rest your little tongue girl, because tomorrow I am bringing a girlfriend over and we are going to use and abuse you!"

"Tomorrow? I don't think I can."

"Fine bitch, we will visit Buck and his wife instead!"

Cindy froze with fear and meekly submitted to her mistress saying, "What time can I expect to see you tomorrow? I will be ready to serve you mistress!"

"That's much better bitch; we will arrive at about 11pm. I know John finishes work at midnight and he can watch and help you eat our luscious pussies!"

When the young married couple went to bed, John said, "You are going to be one busy little beaver, now you have a master, mistress and a husband! I hope you can still spare some time for me."

"Listen to you; it was all your idea and we both know damn well that you enjoy watching me perform for you. So, go to sleep and stop complaining." The loving couple drifted off to sleep with visions of Amber and her girlfriend dominating and using them!

12