Seduced By An Entity Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain knocked them out before the visions could get to Mystic Shadow and Mystic caster. His method worked for they always showed a few minutes after he left. They could not even summons him for he had blocked any powers getting to him with the help of an evil witch, she placed a shield around him that made him almost non existent, the Dark side did not want to lose again one of their fiercest evil warriors.

Mystical Lightening was sitting in the garden at the house her mother grew up in for protection, the twins were ten years old now. She could hear her mother and grandmother talking about how to get to this evil demon killing these women. She had the powers to hear even if the person was twenty miles away from her.

"Mommy his name is Arion and Great grandma's sister Angel shadow placed him in a painting never to come out." She told the two women who had a look of shock on their faces.

"How do you know this?" Mystic Shadow asked her.

"I heard you talking while I was in the garden and I saw it, and he lives with a lady who is dead, but alive?" she said questioning herself for she did not understand that part. "Her name is China, he lives with her at 105 55 street apartment 2." She told them as if it was nothing to know this information. Her psychic abilities were beyond what most psychics had.

"Thank you baby!" Mystic caster told her giving her a kiss on her fore head." When daddy comes home tell him mommy and Grand mommy went to take care of Arion." She told Mystical Lightening.

Mystic Shadow and Mystic caster appeared in the bedroom where he was making China perform oral sex on him. China sat with her back turned towards the witches and he had his eyes closed.

"Oh stop before I lose my breakfast." Mystic Shadow told them.

China stood up from the bed slowly looking at them expressionless; Arion sat up in the bed smiling. "Well, well if it isn't the mother and daughter team. Why don't you join me in bed before I fucking kill you?" He said still smiling then threw two firebombs at them that Mystic caster blew it out before it reached them.

"You need to catch up with the times," she told him sending an electric ball at China electrocuting her before blowing her up. "I don't like demon groupies." She said smiling at Arion.

At the same time, Mystic Shadow cast him back into the picture as he was screaming and struggling not to go back into it. She walked up to the picture taking her finger running down his chest knowing he could feel when someone touched the picture. "Yes you big bad demon, I put you back in your picture to live in for eternity, but this time I am going to change a few lines." She told him smiling when suddenly he reached through the painting grabbing her by the throat choking her. She quickly burnt his hand with hers. She quickly grabbed his hand shoving it back in to the picture. "You really are a pain in the neck! " she said gathering her self together to cast the spell, " I Mystic Shadow the High Priestess of the white light, order that this vile creature spend eternity in this picture perfect prison, nothing can release him for that is my decision, in this picture he will always dwell, burning for eternity in the lake of hell." She said blowing him up. His screams could be heard until he had completely vanished.

When they returned Knight Shadow, Lightening caster and Shadow caster was trying to beat the other in throwing distance, they throw electric balls with Flame caster, but the boy was showing them up badly.

"Watch this one." He said with a smile as he threw a huge flaming ball that hit his great grand father's favorite gazebo blowing it up. His eyes got big as he saw Fire caster walking out of the smoke. "uh oh." He said looking at the black smut on Fire casters face and body, his hair standing up wildly on his head, his white suit now gray." That was a great throw there lad, just kindly aim at other things that are not buildings or anything else of that nature." He told him smiling as he walked to his cottage to change into a clean white suit as well as cleaning him self-up.

"Yes sir, I am sorry." He said trying not to laugh.

The grown ups were a different story as they busted out in laughter. Fire caster felt they should be made an example for the children, he dumped buckets of mud over Mystic Shadow, Mystic caster, Knight Shadow, Lightening Caster, Shadow Caster and Kathy's heads.

They all looked at him." Sorry." they all said in unison as the mud ran down their bodies while Fire Caster and the children laughed at the adults who stood looking shocked.

"Now that is funny." Fire Caster said laughing as he rebuilt the gazebo with his powers and he made a target range that would tell the speed and distance Flame caster could throw.

Flame caster turned to look at Kathy smiling." Kathy your wish has been granted." He told the woman who looked confused.

"My wish?" she asked him wondering to her self if he heard what she had just thought?

"Yes I did Kathy, try lifting something by concentrating on it." He told her smiling.

Kathy concentrated on lifting the flower box and it began to rise, she looked stunned." how did you do that?" she asked.

"You wished to be a witch of the white light, a warrior I granted your wish, so now you're a witch." He said smiling.

They realized he had the abilities to grant wishes as a Genie, which would be good as long as there were not any repercussions either. His abilities to grant wishes are for those who are good and not asking for riches and fame.

That night as Flame Caster lay in his bed sleeping he heard the weeping of Martha and Harold Langley who just found out their five year old daughter Samantha had chronic heart disease with only six weeks to live. They wished they could take her to Disney world where she had always wanted to go to the magic kingdom, but they could hardly make their bills. The next day Martha got the mail inside of an envelope, were free passes to take Samantha to Magic Kingdom all expenses paid including their food and room at one of Disney's resorts.

"Oh my God, we were just talking about this last night! We must have an Angel watching over us." She said aloud to her self .

The little brown haired girl who was growing weaker as the days went by smiled as her parents pushed her in a wheel chair through the Magic Kingdom, her big brown eyes showed the happiness in them for they sparkled something that had been missing for sometime.

Flame Caster could not get the little girl out of his head telling Mystical Lightening about her two weeks later after granting the young girls wish.

"Why should we allow her to die? I have the healing power. " she told him.

"We can't leave here you know ,there are evil beings wanting to kill us." He told her.

"We don't have to watch." She told him as she stood up in the middle of her bedroom." I mystical Lightening grand daughter of the high priestess Mystic Shadow wish to have my tears delivered to Samantha Langley who has a chronic heart disease for the tears to fall softly on her face erasing the disease without any trace." She chanted as tears fell from her eyes.

Samantha slept while sprinkles of Mystical Lightening fell upon the Childs face as she began to glow a brilliant white light. The next morning she woke up with strength that she had not ever felt before, running to her mother smiling.

"I feel great mommy!" she told her mother standing in their kitchen.

Her mother called the doctor who wanted to examine her finding nothing wrong; her heart was beating, as a healthy heart should. They ran test finding nothing.

"She's cured. I don't know how but she is going to live a very long life." The doctor told the parents.

When the story of the little girl's miracle hit the news, it reinforced the innocents of their belief in their God and having those who did not believe to become firm believers. This caused great anger amongst the dark side for now they were more determined to get more souls and by doing so, they would create distrust among the mortals by starting scandals in their churches starting with the Christian schools. They would send in their demons as Christian teachers to teach the teenager's who were the most vulnerable to lead a stray. Of course it would become public knowledge that the faith they put their trust in were molesting their beloved teenager's. One teacher would not do much harm, but hundreds from all over the world would cast doubt in their faiths, just what the dark side wanted.

Christina Phelps a thirty four year old high school teacher who specialized in math. showed up at the interview wearing a blue skirt that fit loose to her mid calf, a white shirt buttoned up to her neck, a blue blazer with very little make up, her long hair wore up in a bun.

"You seem very much what we are looking for here at Christian youth school. Now you will be teaching eighteen and nineteen-year-old boys and girls who we know are the age that they could be tempted into having forbidden sexual relations before marriage, the use of drugs and alcohol. They are at the age where they can be led into temptation." The principle of the school told her.

"I know exactly what you mean; they can be led into committing sinful acts at this tender age." She smiled at him so sweetly. That is exactly what I am hoping for. She thought to her self.

The next morning she wore a bright yellow sleeveless mid calf dress that fit just slightly loose, still showing off her luscious body, with white heels as the principle introduced her to the class. After he left, she walked around the room checking over the boys and girls she would be seducing into sex, drugs, and satanic rituals. During the day when a male student needed help she made sure that one of her breast touched the side of his face smiling down at him so the rest of the time he was concentrating on her body, wondering if she had meant for it to happen. She sat on top of her desk she implanted in each of the boys minds sexual thoughts of her with them, she'd walk by each one giving them a seductive look. She noticed by the end of the school day Mark a eighteen year old, with wavy short brown hair, fair complexion, who was thin and very tall had not lost the erection he gotten from thinking of her giving him oral sex.

"Mark would you mind staying after class? I would like to speak with you to that I think will help you." She said smiling at him still sitting at his desk trying to cover his erection so no one would see it. After standing by the door telling the entire student's good-bye she smiled pleasingly at the boys looking at her body passing by her, she had succeeded with the first temptation called lust. She locked the door behind her without Mark knowing. Christina walked back to Mark sitting at his desk, where she stood behind him leaning over so her breast was pressed up against the back of his neck, as she pointed to the paper smiling she could see how well endowed he was by his erection.

"What do we have here?" she asked placing her hand on his erection rubbing it softly she heard him inhale deeply." You're so well endowed for your age." She told him with her lips touching his ear she kept moving her hand over his penis." Does it feel good Mark?" she asked him in a whisper kissing his ear.

The young boy nodded his head." stand up Mark." She told him kissing his neck.

Mark stood in front of her, he had never had sex except to a magazine he found at his friends house, it showed different sex acts performed. She took his hands placing them on her breast having him to touch her entire body; she began to kiss his lips running her tongue slowly over his lips. Getting down on her knees, she performed oral sex on him until he exploded.

He fell back into his desk breathing heavy." Oh wow that was great." He said looking at her smiling.

"Come to my house and we will go swimming." She told him kissing him passionately." I want to have real sex with you." She told him still kissing him hungrily. "Here is my address I will be expecting you at six this evening." She told him placing his hand inside of her thong so he could feel her moistness with her dress pulled up around her waist.

That evening Mark showed up in swimming trunks, he could not believe how hot she was in the white bikini that just barely covered her breast the bottoms were a thong. He began to get an erection just looking at her body, he followed her to the pool watching her drop her suit to ground going in naked, he did the same going into the pool embarrassed of the erection he had.

"Don't be embarrassed it's natural for that to happen." She told him not being able to wait to take his virginity completely away from him, making her beliefs become his which was pure evil.

"Isn't this a sin?" he asked her as she placed her nude body against him kissing and licking his neck.

"Did it make you feel bad when I gave your big boy oral sex?" she asked holding his penis in her hand touching her body all over with it." does this feel bad?" she asked taking his hand placing it between her thighs..

"No, it felt really great, I like you touching me and touching your body." He told her as his breathing was becoming heavy.

"Only sin feels bad, so this can't be a sin." She told him wrapping her arms around his neck, placing both hands on her breast

"All the other teachers say to lust or masturbate is a sin." He told her caressing her breast as she taught him how to do it the way a woman likes it." I am sorry." He told her feeling embarrassed that he ejaculated inside of her.

"what time do you have to be home?" she asked smiling at him as she kissed him being very much aroused now.

"Eleven." He told her she made him feel desires he never had before; even masturbating to his book compared nothing to this.

"We have plenty of time to study then." She told him taking his hand and leading him up stairs to her bedroom.

She told him how to please a woman, with soft kisses all over their lips, necks, breast, running his tongue down her stomach teaching him to perform oral on a woman. The sounds of her moans, her hips moving when she let out a loud moan reaching her orgasm, her body arched. This lesson excited him even more with her sitting on top of him moving slowly pleasuring them both as they exploded together in a climax.

This was the first day that the dark side began to teach these innocent children, the beginning of teaching of their satanic rituals with these unsuspecting teenagers. Sex played a major part for demons in their rituals and they would guide these children all over the world with a demon placed in each Christian school. For this marked the first day that each demon had taken one of their student's virginity.

The second day of school for Mark was just as exciting as the first knowing what they had done together the day before, watching her move, remembering her naked body, her touches, the orgasms. He could not wait until tonight.

Christina had other ideas though that did not include Mark, but Julie Randall was her next victim. Mark did not think much of it since she was a girl. Christina massaged the girls shoulders as she sat at her desk feeling her relax with her.

Once alone in the class room Christina kept massaging the girls shoulders. "Let's go swimming at my house." She said smiling at the girl who was over weight and all the students made fun of her.

"Ok ,but I need to pick up a suit." She told her teacher.

"No you don't, we're both girls we can swim in the buff." She told her smiling as she grabbed her by the hand.

Once at her house they stood by the pool dropping their clothes to the ground, the girl looked at her teachers body, Christina swam up to her.

"I find you very pretty with your blond hair, and those blue eyes." She told her then kissed her lightly on her lips.

The girl felt panicked." I better go." She said trying to get away from her teacher, feeling she was being sexually threatened.

Christina stopped her placing her body up against her. "Wait, just give me five minutes and then if you want to still leave you can. I find you attractive." She said touching her face." I would not do anything that would hurt you.

"Alright I will stay, but I can leave if I want too." She told her teacher

"You have a deal." She told the girl kissing her softly, touching her breast, causing Julie to feel a strange desire inside of her body; she began to kiss her back as Christina placed Julie's hand on both of her breast.

"I want to take you to my bedroom so I can make you feel more desires." Christina told Julie putting her hand between her thighs.

Julie liked the way Christina was making her feel. "alright." she told her kissing her back softly.

Christina took the young girl to her bed where Julie experienced orgasms, Christina taught her how to please her as well. Christina convinced Julie that what they did was not wrong, it was the thinking of the other teachers that were wrong and that is why they had to keep quiet, and meeting only once in awhile. Other wise if they found out they would make sure they were never to see each other and branding each of them as evil sinners.

John Trent a tall, slightly built black male age thirty six, five feet eight inches tall, very well built, who was teaching in another school. He had spotted his victim, Tammy White, a eighteen-year-old girl who was very endowed her breast being a thirty-six d. The rest of the girls were not quite as large, she had a nice build even in the white short sleeve shirt with the blue and black plaited skirt, white knee high socks and black shoes that laced. She wore her long blond hair down with a blue headband. John Trent planted images of her and him having sex on his desk where she began to daydream about it. He could see her nipples getting hard. He smiled knowing she was getting primed for him to make his move after class.

She would catch herself wondering why she was having these wicked thoughts about her teacher. She did not stop it because thinking of him made her feel strange, but good. After class, he asked her if she would stay, he needed to speak with her about her grades. She sat at her desk nervous not seeing him locking the door as he walked up to her desk.

"You are doing really great, but I feel that if you and I work a little together we could turn your B's to an A+." He told her looking down at her he could tell she was thinking of him sexually as he spoke to her." You look so tense let me massage your shoulders," he told her going behind her desk.

He began slowly feeling her breathing become heavier, he slowly moved down her chest watching her getting aroused, he placed both hands on her breast, she laid her head against him wanting him to touch her more. Taking her hand pulling her up to him she could feel his erection against her. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing each other while he was taking off her clothes and his. He led her to his chair sitting her on his lap; he entered her taking her virginity. He fondled her breast kissing them, taking his hands placing them on her hips moving them to bring them both into a climax. Muffling her mouth with his so her moans of pleasure would not be heard.

"Can you come to my house? I want to do so much more to you." He told her kissing her.

"Yes I will go with you." She told him thinking this was love.

Once in his bedroom he had her on the bed where he preformed oral sex on her driving her crazy until she exploded." If you love me as much as I do you then show me like I just showed you." He told her smiling explaining how to do it.

The next day she could only think of him making her feel so good understanding why they had to be careful. After school he asked a nineteen year old boy name Luke Black to come to his house to mow his yard, once at his house he gave him a drink with a drug in it to make him sexually aroused so he could have the dark haired boy with blue eyes who was very thin and tall. John began massaging Luke's back, before to long the drug took effect on him, he became aroused, he felt strange being aroused by his teacher. John turned him around seeing his erection pinning him against the wall kissing him and then taking him to the bedroom where they had sex for hours. John at the end took him with anal sex as the boy pleaded for him to stop, but John enjoyed inflicting pain on the young boy. He continued until he was full filled.