Seduced By An Entity Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt sorry for the young woman and let her sleep on their couch. The next morning she was gone along with the preacher's voice that she had stolen, his wife now had the mind of a three-year-old child.

The warrior's of the White Light had been tracking the Fair Lady for years, but they were always one-step behind her and tonight she stood in front of Samantha's house that was now twelve years old. A black cat ran up on to the porch meowing as Samantha opened the door, looking down at the cat that was looking up at her. A storm had begun to start as lightening striking through the sky.

"Hi kitty, you better come inside for the night there's a horrible storm coming." She told the cat picking her up." We had better go to my room; my parents would not like a cat in the house.

After her parents went to sleep, she snuck down stairs to get some milk and tuna for the cat to eat. "Ok now you eat and I will see you in the morning." She told the cat holding her in her arms then kissed her on top of her head.

As soon as the little girl was a sleep, she jumped up on the bed making sure she was sound to sleep. She wanted the heart that Mystical Lightening healed. The Fair Lady lay on top of the child as her cat eyes glowed purple. The next morning when Samantha's mother came in to wake her daughter, she found her laying on her back with her eyes opened wide with fear as if something scared her to death.

"No! No please Samantha! Wake up baby! Please wake up for mommy. Please Sammy don't leave mommy! I can't live life without my ray of sunshine." She cried taking her daughter into her arms rocking back and forth with her." Why did you take my baby from me! Why my Sammy?" she cried laying her down when her father walked into the room.

"Dear God no!" he cried out in pain falling back into the wall.

The coroner's office told her parents that her heart had exploded; there wasn't any reason for her death, the heart was perfectly healthy.

Her grieving parents arranged for her funeral having her placed in a pink casket with white lining, a long silk pink gown with matching satin slippers. People from all over came to pay their respects and good byes to the miracle child.

Mystical Lightening and Flame Caster were in the garden when Samantha's spirit appeared before them. "The Fair Lady blew my heart up while I was sleeping." She told them "I was told to come here that Mystic shadow would explain to me what was happening." She told them, as she felt very confused.

They led her to their Grandmother who explained the whole story of how they saved her from dying at five and now The Fair Lady killed her by causing her heart to explode to hurt the faith of the innocent and good.

"You made a miracle happen which gave the innocents more support in their belief in good. So they had the Christian children to be seduced, and drugged by the Christian leaders, who started out as demons, then others gave into temptation and the ones who resisted were killed." She explained to them then turning her attention to Samantha. "Samantha you will stay here with us where you will be taught to be a great spiritual warrior because you are the miracle child and the Higher Power has great plans for you." She told her smiling touching her face lightly.

As Mystic shadow was helping, Samantha to understand what had happened to her because Mystical lightening had healed her heart by sending her tears to sprinkle on her face it had infuriated the evil ones." They could not just make your heart stop because of the healing that Mystical lightening had used was to powerful, they took the other alternative by blowing it up."

The twins walked out side reading their minds they showed up standing behind the Fair Lady.

"So what is so fair about you lady?" Mystical lightening asked her.

The Fair Lady turned towards them with glowing eyes, smiling they began to electrocute her with the use of their eyes, their powers together were so powerful her eyes flew out of their sockets, along with her teeth, the rest of her exploded and then they sent her to the one that feeds on evil souls. When they returned Knight Shadow was waiting for them.

"what were you thinking by going out after knowing the Dark Side would love to get a hold of you two?" he yelled at his grand children.

"No disrespect sir, but just because we are seven teen does not mean that we are children." Flame caster replied.

"No it doesn't, but the dark side will retaliate even more vicious now. Just promise me no more taking off by your selves?" he asked them.

"We promise Grand father." They both answered in unison.

The Dark side fumed and ordered that one hundred of their most seductive witches were to replace the women married only to Christian men, bare a child with them then slaughter that child on one of their most religious holiday Christmas eve the day the Christian's savoir was born and Easter day when he had arisen from the dead. Returning the body to the real wife where she would pay for their sins. They had to do as much damage as possible before the great battle in four years when the twins turned twenty one years old and their powers were completely in tact and more powerful then all the nuclear weapons in the worlds armed forces. The Dark Side told the witches to meet the woman in their churches take over their

Bodies while the real wives lay dormant in their own bodies. The witches of course would act as Christians do, only making the husbands lust for them so intensely they end up pregnant in February delivering their babies in November and massacre the infants on Christmas Eve. The other fifty would make sure they conceived and delivered a month before Easter since it changed days and months they had to pay attention. They then would move on to another husband alternating the holidays for their birth for the next four years.

The first fifty evil witches was sent to church that Sunday to chose a wife to replace, once the woman went to the rest room the witch then took over.

Xavier the high witch spotted him, Tom Franklin was a short heavy man, and balding with a thick mustache, what was left of his hair was black. By the look on his wife Connie Franklin's face, she was full of frustration, and slightly over weight. They both were thirty years old. She smiled smugly watching the couple together. I will bet they hardly ever have sex; he will enjoy having me around for a while, I love sex with whatever I can find to put out my fire. She thought to herself. As soon as his wife went to the bathroom Xavier stepped into her body. She came out of the bathroom and sat next to her husband Tom rubbing his thigh close to his penis. That night after dinner she cleaned the kitchen with her magic, then went to the bedroom trying to find something seductive and there was nothing. Using her magic, she wore a black lace see through teddy showing her flesh underneath the out fit, she wore black spiked heels, make up and perfume , she stood looking in the mirror. Thank you for having large breast, which is all you have going for you. She thought to her self and walked out to her husband sitting in his recliner half a sleep. Oh I am going to wake you up. She thought to her self straddling him in the chair.

"Do you like my new outfit?" she asked kissing him softly licking his ears and sucking on his neck.

"I'm not really in the mood." He told her as she placed his hands on her breast.

"Let me get you in the mood then." She told him sliding down his body pushing the chair so he was sitting up. She unzipped his zipper taking her tongue slowly around the head of his penis then began sucking on it.

"You told me this was part of evil, what changed your mind?" He asked, but did not stop her either. "Oh baby. "He said with his eyes closed, his breathing heavy. He was not going to resist her as he was on cloud nine. Pushing the chair back she took him right there in the chair as he fondled her breast, loving this exciting sex with her and not the usual on her back in the bed.

He slept like a baby all night. The next morning she had his breakfast ready when he came into the kitchen and he found she serving it naked as she stood there smiling.

"I want you." She told him massaging her breast." Pull your pants down." She told him laying on the kitchen table as he took her with the passion he never knew before, it felt like he was cheating, she was so different and he was loving it as he heard her scream out from an orgasm.

The men whose wives were replaced with the witches in the other states were all going to work with smiles on their faces for they had sex with their wives like they never did before.

That night when Tom got home he couldn't wait for dinner to be over with. While she cleaned the kitchen he waited in bed naked for her. She walked in smiling. Poor deprived man. She thought to her self.

"What have you always wanted to do sexually?" She asked.

"Tie a woman on her stomach and you know do it where women don't like. "He said nervously.

"Ok, but you have to do me first then you can tie me up." She told him. Straddling him as she thought of him almost creating a rape it turned her on they both climaxed. "Get something to tie me up with, and then throw me on my stomach forcibly and act out the rape." She told him.

He smiled because he had always fantasized about raping women. He threw her roughly on her stomach tying her hands and legs. He was getting so aroused he forcibly stuck his hardness into her anally. He was living out his fantasy." You bitch! Do you like it bitch? I am going to fuck you like this all night." until he exploded inside of her. The rape being so evil, so brutal turned her on. When he came out of the shower they performed oral on each other. As he lay in the bed next to her he looked at her. "Did some alien jump in your body? Because if that is the case please don't leave." He told her holding her in his arms and kissing her passionately.

The witches were to make sure that people noticed the changes in the women. Xavier watched the lawn man Tim, he was tall with muscles rippling all over his body, his head was shaved wearing just a pair of jean shorts with a pair of work boots. "Well I think an affair or just being a pure slut would be a change in character." She told her self smiling looking at the lawn mans body. She changed her house dress into a tight white T shirt with out a bra, tight white jean shorts. "This would be easier if I had a better body to work with instead of lumpy dumpy here." She told her self looking in the mirror at the body she had to work with now when hers was made for seductions.

Walking to the front door she caught his attention by waving her arm at him. The lawn man jumped off the riding lawn mower running to see how he could help her.

"Come inside for a minute please." She told him letting him in the house.

"Yes ma'am is there a problem?" He asked trying to avoid looking at her breast through the thin T shirt, but his eyes kept drifting back to her nipples.

"You look so hot." She told him taking her finger slowly down his chest to the top of his blue jeans just above his pelvic hair stopping then sticking her finger inside of the jeans. "Am I causing a problem?" she asked him seeing the bulge in jeans growing larger.

"You sure are causing a problem to grow bigger." He told her watching her taking her shirt off, he took off his boots and pants.

He pulled her naked body up to his, touching areas that were to be forbidden to another man, taking her in front of the door and having hot steamy sex with this sex crazed woman.

The neighbors who were home noticed his truck was there for three hours that day while he was inside having sexual acts done to him that he never even knew existed. Their affair became a weekly thing for them. Between her lovers once a week, her husband every night she had succeeded in conceiving.

The rest of the evil witches conceived shortly after Xavier and continued their affairs with either their Doctors, mail men, who ever they found to do their dirty deed with.

Tom stopped having sex with Xavier once she began showing, her pregnancy was a huge turn off to him. He would go out at night to local bars where he would watch for a woman who left alone, he would follow the victim to where she lived, and for three days he'd watch the apartment making sure his intended victim lived alone. When he knew she was not home he would ring the door bell to see if she had a dog plus checking for any type of security devices.

His first victim was Sally Holt a thirty year old recent divorcee with long red hair, she was average height, weighed one hundred twenty five ponds, brown eyes, her breast were not to large or to big just perfect but what he looked for in his victims was the size of their buttocks, he liked them plump. He left the house with his rape kit which held fake police badge chloroform, rope, and duck tape for their mouths, a brown wig and fake beard in a bowling bag he kept in the trunk of his car. He parked in her guest parking spot next to her car. He got out of his car acting normal, opened his trunk and poured the chloroform on a cloth where he proceeded to her apartment ringing her bell. He could hear her hurrying to the door.

"Yes, who is it?" she asked sounding groggy from just being awakened.

"Detective Branigen, Ms. Holt." He told her.

"Where is your uniform?" she asked peeking out the peep hole.

"I am a detective we don't wear uniforms." He told her holding up his fake badge.

"What is wrong?" she asked him as she unlocked the security locks opening the door to him. "Has something happened to one of my family members?" she asked with a worried expression on her face as she allowed him to come inside shutting the door behind them.

Tom turned towards her seeing that she had nothing on under her robe as it was slightly opened. "No nothing like that, I am here to rape you!" he told her grabbing her as he placed the cloth over her face until she succumbed to the chloroform.

"I am so sorry to be so late sweet heart." He told the unconscious woman that he held against his body locking the door behind. "I see you've been waiting for me." He told her smiling when her robe fell open exposing her naked body. He carried her to her bedroom laying her on the bed removing her robe. Removing his clothes he laid next to her touching her body, he began kissing her. "I know how much fore play is important to you my love." He told her as he placed his finger in her vagina. "You like that? Look at your body moving so wildly." He told Sally whose body was lying very still. "It's time to get ready for the rape scene baby." He told her kissing her then applying tape over her mouth, turning her over on her stomach tying her arms and legs to each of the legs on the bed.

She began to move, waking from the drug, feeling panic running through her body realizing she was tied up, she felt him massage her from the back. Tears coming to her eyes as she tried to scream but couldn't.

"Now? Ok Sally, you know I love pleasing you right Sally?" He asked her as her eyes showed the terror flowing through her body. No one could hear her muffled screams.

"Harder bitch? You want it harder?!" he asked becoming brutal grabbing her hair and lifting her head up. "like it Sally? I think I might have another date with you! You fucking whore!" he yelled in her ear as he had his orgasm. He used the chloroform on her again, untied the rope, removing the duct tape then rolled her over on her back caressing her breast kissing her good bye. He left behind a single red rose between her breasts.

Xavier's lover Tim stopped having sex with her at six months of her pregnancy. She ran an ad on the internet looking for men who found pregnant women sexy. The replies were astounding, the first one she met at a motel was a married fifty five year old black man and they had sex for hours. People who knew her saw her going into the motel's with these men. Thinking to them selves poor, poor Tom. Poor, poor Tom was sitting in the bar that night when a woman with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, wearing a very provocative black dress showing her full bosoms sat next to him, she was drunk and looking for sex. She began to rub his penis smiling at him. He became aroused. "Come on with me if your want what I have in my pants. Because I want that ass you got." he told taking her out to his car where he drove to the woods so no one would see them or hear her scream.

"Take your clothes off." He told her breathing heavy getting out of his pants. He got out of the car pulling her out and pushing her in the back seat on her stomach she couldn't get up, he was already on top of her raping her with brute force as she screamed, screams no one could hear. He then killed her by strangling her to death with her dress, dumping her body out of his car leaving her there to be found by two hunters who just happened to stumble over her decomposed body that had been scattered by the wild animals six months later.

The ninth month.

Tom had managed not to be caught so far for the six rapes he had already committed and three murder's, he sat in the bar in a town fourteen miles away, he struck out with any of the women there so he left when he noticed a black prostitute standing on the corner with large breast and her buttocks was just perfect big and so round. She wore a short shiny silver dress that fit tight across her breast so it would not fall down with matching heels. He pulled the car up to the corner where she leaned in the window.

"What is your flavor tonight?" she asked smiling at him.

"Chocolate get in." he said getting aroused since this was the first time he had any kind of interracial sex. "two hundred dollars for everything ok?" he asked her.

"You got it baby." She told him taking his hand and placing it between her thighs. He was getting excited watching her have a climax. He pulled in to the woods. He was so excited he that he began masturbating watching her turning around in circles naked.

"Come here." He told her throwing her face down on the hood of the car raping and stabbing her repeatedly in the back. Throwing her on the ground she was barely alive when he raped her laying there on her back, and then in a split second slit her throat so she was dead and he had sex with her dead body for hours. Her body wasn't found for three years when a group of teenagers were out there camping when they saw the human skull.

That night when Tom got home from his killing of the black prostitute Xavier was in labor, she was in labor for six hours at the hospital when she gave birth to an eight pound baby boy. Each witch had theirs before the end of November.

December 24th all the house holds had their families over loving on the babies at three 'o clock in the afternoon they all took their babies to bathe them and instead drowned them all. Each woman walked out into the living where the families were gathered.

"I drowned the baby." They all said at the exact same time.

All the family members went running to the bathrooms finding the babies floating face down. When they returned to the women they did not remember being pregnant or anything about drowning the babies. Xavier left Toms wife frozen as she stepped out of her in front of him.

"You're so evil raping and killing those women, I'll fuck you when we meet in hell." She told him with a smile kissing him as she placed his hands on her ass thinking of his evil acts excited her. " Think I'll come back tonight." She told him pressing her body hard against his.

The next day the news hit all the papers that an evil phenomenon had occurred on Christmas Eve causing fifty women in fifty states to drown their new born infants. All fifty women were polygraph and they all past the test. They did not have one memory except for being in the churches bathroom almost a year ago. They were tested by experts and they all were telling the truth. They were sentenced to fifteen year's imprisonment and lost any parental rights to any child for the rest of their lives.

1...45678...14