All Comments on 'Seduction by Hypnosis'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great

i masturbated while reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OHOHOHOHOH yesssssssss

Super orgasm with this one...could it be because my name is Karen also? Your greatest fan is still getting wet from you Master!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Needs work!

Good concept. Action is average. But most important, needs more emotion and description... it's too biz-like as of now.

Also needs good proof-reading and editing. Spelling errors and name changes distract further fro the story.

- JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sweet

I've read a lot of these stories it was pretty good put a little mire action and detail though.

thepunditthepunditover 12 years ago
good work

start was a bit slow but ended well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry its just not [5] worthy

1) DONT 'Troll' for [5]s... if the story merits a [5] you will get one. (Sorry -1 point for asking)

2) It was a GOOD story, NOT a great story. It needs more character development, on all levels. It needs a bit more knowledge of Hypnotism, what is can do & what it CAN'T do. (Sorry -1 point for lack of subject knowledge)

3) Finally your character's name 'Master Hypnotist' I bet you put all of 30 seconds of thought into that one... Seriously as a pen-name its fine, as a character's name, a 5 year old could have done better. (Sorry -1 point for lack of originality)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more mumbo jumbo

Need a bit more work on getting them hypnotized. Not one in a hundred will go under that easily. Your premises were good but development needed more finesse. Pretty good story though. Always like to see the snotty bitches pay with their asses.

CletisCletisabout 11 years ago
rough crowd

I always enjoy a "story" on naughty hypnotism. Not sure why so many bad reviews from people who choose the remain anonymous. Was is so intense it blew my socks off? No. Were there liberties taken with what would happen with a true hypnotist? Yes, but then this is a "story". I found it short, naughty and fun. Maybe some day I will submit a hypno story and get my own bad reviews.

Keep on doing what you do.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Hey, Master, I like it that you do not have the Master be too greedy.

A simple fuck once in a while is OK but to try to control both would not have been nice, especially because you wanted Karen and got her, it would have been gauche to control both. I have always been a pervert and fornicator but once I got a little maturity I did not try to make a pig out of myself. Thank you for writing these entertaining stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And?

So, where does this go from here? Surely the story isn't that he just wanted to play a game with snobs. The sex scenes aren't even that great. Does he continue with Karen? Does she continue with him because she wants to, or because of the trance she is under? Does she actually want to be his sex slave? I'm not sure I like this. Could it be rape?

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
very good story

the idea was very erotic, but it didn't get me off, I had to rub pretty hard to do that. ha ha. I still enjoyed it tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I dont know what your other female readers think of this but I would like to hear from them. I think it is mostly the lack of control that turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This TOTALLY sounds like rape. Giving snobby girls what they deserve?! Are you freaking kidding me?! This world has become so rape tolerate, it is ridiculous. Putting a woman in a "trance" (i.e., having power over her) while taking sexual advantage of her is the embodiment of rape. To add insult to injury, the main character felt the need to embarrass these women on stage while sexually abusing them. Disgusting. This is terrible literature and it speaks to all the LOSERS out there who have been rejected by a beautiful woman and secretly wished that they could "punish" her. News flash, women are more than sexual objects. Get a life!

PS_AlexandriaPS_Alexandriaabout 8 years ago
To the comment that called this story rapey

Okay, I'll grant you that not everything the hero does in this story is ethically "on the level." Possible in real life? I don't know. Ethical in real life? No.

However, I don't think portraying dubcon/grey area consent between fictional characters equates to rape culture. A lot of people who don't want to rape and don't want to be raped have rape fantasies, or other sorts of fantasies featuring force or grey areas between consent and non-consent. I've written mind control rape fantasies too. Would it be okay to do this to a real person? No. But these are fictional characters, and it is fantasy. Most people know the difference between that and reality.

Regarding humiliating the women, I don't think masterhypnotist humiliates or tortures Karen in this story. He dominates her, but she seems to be enjoying it (again, because this is fantasy; don't dominate people without their consent in real life). It seems less hardcore humiliation and more turning an ice queen into a more relaxed, happier person. As an ice queen who uses hypnosis to become more relaxed and happier myself, I disagree with the notion that any sexual activity under hypnosis is rape. The key is careful negotiation and consent. These elements don't need to be and aren't present in this story, but they do in reality.

Tl;dr: rape fantasies aren't rape culture, rape fantasies don't mean you want to rape or be raped, you can do consensual nonconsent or hypnosis play so long as you've negotiated limits and safeword

gentilitygentilityover 7 years ago
that was pushing it

Your first penetration with Karen was in her ASSHOLE??? That ruined the level of realism the rest of your story had for me. It was otherwise fun to read.

bills47bills47over 7 years ago
very hot

I wish I was karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hypnosis

As a professional hypnootist I have to say you can not hypnotise anyone to do something they arefundamentally opposed too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is ...

... not well written.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 5 years ago

I wish someone felt desire for me like that, to want me enough to allow me to become their submissive pet. I was so jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happens next

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, but the constant use of short sentences was a distraction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous