All Comments on 'Seduction of a Young Mother'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome story

she definitely needs to be degraded more and introduced to some good ole fashion anal sex in pt 2 if you write it. awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot story

hot story! This story is one of the best I've ever read. You made me very wet. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

very hot!!! can't wait to read more, keep it up!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Neighbours talk, so her "reputation" is already demolished.

Not too mention unprotected sex with a black guy is going to lead to a baby which kinda implies she's cheating. And what's with the "My Love" bullshit? Every time Darlene is calling Sharon "my love" what the fuck for?

Now I can understand being blackmailed into fucking someone but if a woman doesn't want to have sex, she sure as fuck isnt going to be enjoying it. And why the hell isn't her baby more of a factor in this story? Her first child, 6 months old and I'm assuming she breast feeding so what happened with that? And the husband is so much of a non entity that he isn't even a factor in this.

In short, it would have been a lot better if Sharon was a college girl and coerced into becoming their fucktoy.

am1expressam1expressabout 9 years ago

well written, waiting for more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
make it reality

Come on how many times can one man cum in a night let a lone this close together. You need to give a little bit of reality to the story. Only six months ago she had a baby but now she's so tight.

encore769encore769over 7 years ago
held me breathless

The seduction seemed so real, I easily identified with the "innocent" mother. I think, getting trapped into becoming a submissive is an ongoing fantasy of many women, including myself. She protested and tried to resist but her body gave her away to the pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing story!

What a horny mess I became from reading this! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just in case someone needs to explain what you did in simple terms

You screwed up your life and marriage beyond repair... and most likely will lose custody of your baby in the divorce. Understand now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Actually, it is the story that smells shit...

kbone1kbone14 months ago

OW is the word you are looking for. "OWE" is to be indebted to someone, it is pronounced as "O"

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I think you people have seduction and blackmail confused. Js

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous