See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep, hunky Danny knows I'm around alright and he's snatching as many looks as he can without Petra realizing that he's doing it. Which she doesn't, dumb cow, cos she's so bowled over by the fact she's being chatted up by a good looking boy.

I catch Danny's eye once or twice and send a look that says yeah I know I'm a siren and yeah I know you're leching, and no I don't mind one bit. LOL.

And meanwhile I'm getting nice and friendly with the equally hunky Paul. He's just so smitten with me it's almost comical.

So yes, it's all going great, except that Petra is having a really swell time and that's not at all what I had in mind.

So I get to thinking about variations. Doing something else.

It comes to me pretty much straightaway. A potential scenario that's considerably more amusing and exciting than my original plan and which is possible precisely because of how one of the boys is pretending to like Petra.

It's kinda demonic!

Paul's hand has drifted to my thigh (cue wistful look from Danny, LOL) and he's telling me for the umpteenth time what a beautiful girl I am, how much he'd love to get to know me better bla bla.

I smile gracefully and tune him out, let him carry on gushing while I game it all out in my head. Will it actually work? Do I really wanna do it?

Answers are (i) Sure it will, and (ii) Yeah, why the fuck not. Be a scream.

There's no rush, however, and I wait until we girls get up for the bathroom.

"Dreamy, Petra, aren't they?" I say, when we're in there.

"They really are," Petra swoons.

"And look, they didn't seem fazed that we share a room, did they?"

"Um, no, not especially. Why?"

"Oh c'mon, Petra, you know what I mean!"

"Ok, yes. I suppose I do!"

"So come on then, what do you think? Should we invite them back? You know, for coffee?"

"Coffee?"

I giggle. "Yeah, you know. Coffee."

Petra hums and hahs but it's clear she wants to. In fact that's an understatement.

"That Danny fancies you like mad by the looks of it!"

Petra starts giggling too. "Do you really think so?"

"Oh def!"

She's giggling up a storm now. "Just hope I know what to do when I get him home!"

I look quizzically at her and she whispers sheepishly that she's never actually ever gotten laid. I burst out laughing.

"Still a virgin at 23! Oh my god, sweetie, you must be gagging for it."

Petra reddens but she laughs too. "Yeah, Em, you could say that."

OMG this is gonna be even better than I thought. It's less than a couple of weeks since my last shag (Mark back home, one for the road, poor boy LOL) and I'm more than ready for some good hard dick. Christ only knows how sex-starved and frustrated poor Petra must be.

"You've sure pulled a good one for your first," I grin.

"He's lovely, isn't he?"

"You don't wanna swap then?" I tease her.

"Emily!"

"Kidding, sweetie! C'mon, I'm happy. My one's mega fit too, don't you think?"

"Oh yes!"

"As fit as your Danny?"

"Well -"

"Ha ha ha. Ok, that's settled," I pronounce gleefully. "One more drink here and then it's party time!"

Petra nods. Her face is flushed with excitement. LOL.

We rejoin the boys and tell them the plan. Another drink and then taxi back to our place. To say that Paul is up for it is putting it mildly. He looks anxiously at Danny who doesn't seem quite so gung ho (for obvious reasons) but eventually it's a 'yeah fine' from him too.

"Great," I say, and I suggest that me and Paul get the drinks in.

"Nah, my turn," says Danny.

"No, we'll go," I insist, and I grab Paul's hand and lead him off towards the bar.

Reason for this is I want a little chat with him away from the other two.

***

I get my chance while we're at the bar since it's extremely busy now and it takes Paul an age to get served.

"So, it's good that your friend is so into Petra, huh?" I say, mischievous glint in my eye.

"Well, you know," Paul grins.

"Poor Danny," I giggle. "What did you do? Arm wrestle?"

Paul snorts with laughter at that. "Nah. I called in a favour. He owed me one."

"Must have been a big one."

"Ha ha ha. Massive."

I giggle again. This is such an ego trip!

"Hey but look, the thing is, you guys can drop the pretence if you like."

"How d'you mean?" says Paul.

"Well, both of you have the hots for me, right?"

"Obviously."

"There you go. So why the charade?"

"We figured we couldn't both hit on you, gorgeous, cos if we did that your mate would get antsy and then nobody gets what they want."

"Yeah, true, she probably would have."

"See?"

"Ok, well it's worked. You're coming home with us."

"Yeah. Can't wait."

"Ha ha ha. Me neither. So why not cut the crap now? I mean, does your friend actually want to fuck Petra?"

Paul chuckles. "Er, no."

"So he shouldn't have to, should he? Poor guy."

"Ok, fine. I'll tell him. He can go home. He'll be relieved."

"No, honey, I don't mean that."

"Not totally following you, Em."

"He can still come back. Both of you are coming back. That's agreed."

"So what's Danny and Petra gonna do all night? Play scrabble?"

"Maybe Petra can," I giggle, "She's probably good at scrabble. But your pal Danny, no, he doesn't seem the scrabble type. I'm pretty sure there's something else he'd rather be doing, you know what I mean?"

"I know exactly what Danny wants to be doing, Em. He wants to get it on with you."

"Exactly."

"But I'm doing that, babe, remember?"

"I have a big bed."

Paul has a shit-eating grin on his face all of a sudden. It's clear he likes the sound of this. Kinda knew he would. Call it female intuition.

"You boys won't mind sharing me, will you?" I smirk.

"Fuck no, gorgeous. That is fucking hot!"

"I think so too."

"Right. Oh fucking yeah. I'll give Dan the good news. He'll be fucking ecstatic! Poor bastard's probably dreading having to shag your doggy roommate."

"Ha ha ha. Don't let the doggy roommate hear though, sugar, will you? If Petra gets wind of the plan it won't work. It'll spoil the whole thing. You guys will be going home alone and I'll be getting a load of crap and hassle from her.

"Hmm, sure, ok. So should I not tell Dan?"

"Yeah, no, tell him, but just make sure that Petra doesn't cotton on."

"Right."

"Tell him to keep flirting with her until we get back to our place. In fact, yeah this will make it more funny, tell him to step it up with all that."

"Step it up?"

"Yeah. Tell him to get Petra really loved up. Like, start making out with her in the taxi, snog her face off, wandering hands, stuff like that. So by the time we get home the poor thing will be on heat and looking forward to the night of her life. Then once we're in our room it's all change and you and Danny can both concentrate on bedding me."

Paul is shaking his head and chuckling. "Em, that is fucking evil!"

"Yeah, I know," I laugh. "Terrible, aren't I?"

"Don't you like her or something?"

"She's ok. Just gets on my nerves a bit. And I'm feeling mean."

"You're unbelievable."

"Ha ha ha. Hey and get this, what makes it even more diabolical, I happen to know just how badly she needs to get laid. Poor thing has never seen any action. 23 and still waiting, can you believe that."

"I actually can by the look of her," jokes Paul. "What a minger."

"I know, isn't she just. Poor girl. Must be so fucking depressing looking like that."

"Not something you need to worry about, gorgeous, is it? I mean, me and Danny were fucking killing ourselves when you two walked in. Talk about beauty and the beast."

"Ha ha ha."

"Like I said. Big favour I was calling in."

"So yeah, she's fucking desperate for it!" I giggle. "Oh god, just think how she's gonna feel later! Her roommate getting seduced by two hunky boys. Having wild sex with both of them while she gets a great big fat zero. It'll destroy her!"

"Ha ha ha. Poor cow."

"Yeah, can you imagine."

(We break off as Paul finally manages to get one of the bar staff on the case.)

"But what about Petra actually?" Paul asks me when he's ordered. "She just gonna watch or something?"

"Dunno. We share a bedroom so she can't run off anywhere, can she?"

"Ha ha ha. Guess not."

"So, yes, Petra can watch the action if she wants. Fact, I'd really love that. Do it right in front of her. Let her see the whole fucking thing."

"Literally."

"Ha ha ha. Exactly, sugar. That'd be sheer torture for her, wouldn't it? There she is, all sexually frustrated, hasn't ever had even a sniff, and she gets a close-up view of me enjoying two cocks at the same time. That'd be fucking brilliant."

"Bitch!"

"Somehow don't think she'll be up for it, though, do you? Think she might just crawl off under her own duvet and try and pretend it's not happening."

"Bit difficult that, Em, I'd have thought."

"What, with me squealing like a porn star in double dicked ecstasy all night. Ha ha ha. Yeah, baby, I see what you mean."

"Probably start playing with herself, fantasizing she's you."

"Ha ha ha. Yes, probably. Must be a dab hand at that. Poor thing."

(The drinks are coming now and we need to think about going back to the table.)

"So I'll tell Danny the dastardly plan, gorgeous, yeah?" Paul says.

"Yeah. Make sure he knows exactly how I want things to pan out."

"You got it, sweetheart."

"Oh yes, one more thing. When we get back to the room, the three of us shouldn't just suddenly ignore Petra and jump into bed together."

"Damn!"

"Ha ha ha. No seriously, Paul, this is important. It has to look like we haven't planned it. Things have to happen gradually. Petra mustn't know that the whole thing is a set-up."

"Ok, sweetheart. Yes, I see what you mean. So how do you wanna play it exactly?"

I tell him. Or at least I give him the gist.

(Drinks are here and Paul is paying. Great timing since I'm about done with the briefing.)

"Baby, you're a sadist!" he guffaws, when I've told him how I want things to unfold. "But, yes, I think we can manage all that."

"Cool. We'll play it by ear a bit obviously. You guys just take your cues from me, ok?"

"Your show, gorgeous."

"I know. Ha ha ha. And Danny's gonna definitely agree, you reckon?"

"Hmm, let me see now. Will Danny agree to a plan whereby he gets to shag a luscious babe tonight instead of a tub of lard? Gosh I wonder."

"Ha ha ha. Ok, brilliant."

"So c'mon, sweetheart, let's do it," Paul says, and we take the drinks back to the table.

***

We sit back down and resume chatting, the four of us. It's hilarious how Petra is gazing adoringly at Danny the whole time. It's like she's in love. LOL.

Meanwhile Danny is holding his end up, he's doing ok, but there's a glaze in his eye. He's bored shitless with her, I can tell. She can't, thankfully, but I can.

He's admiring me more frequently now. Those glances are happening every few seconds and there's this massive longing in his eyes. Yeah, the glaze lifts then, believe me. LOL.

I'm not at all worried about this because although it's obvious to me (and to Paul) that Danny is lusting on me, I can see that Petra is oblivious. She's wittering on ten to the dozen.

We'll be going soon in any case.

I'm actually a bit naughty, start teasing poor Danny a little.

A little? Ok, make that a lot, I'm doing that sultry temptress thing again, like earlier, although not for nearly so long. It's mainly for my man Paul's benefit (who's loving it cos he knows he's gonna be fucking me later) but Danny, well he doesn't know yet that he'll be fucking me too, he still thinks he's got to fuck doggy little Petra, and so he's kinda suffering because of what I'm doing. He's loving it but he's hating it too, if you know what I mean. LOL.

As for the saddo on his own at the next table, well OMG that's hilarious what's happened there.

He's not on his own anymore, for one thing. A group of noisy young kids have muscled onto his table and he's kind of just sat there in no man's land, drunk and marooned.

He ought to have left, that's obvious, but the reason he hasn't, the one and only reason he's stuck there losing all his dignity, is that he can't drag his stupefied horny gaze off my crossed legs and the shoe I'm dangling on the tip of my foot. Guy is, like, hypnotized by me. He can't go home till I do.

OMG it's sad.

But also incredibly amusing. It's clear that my long sexy legs and my pretty painted feet are instruments of torture for this trapped character and I decide to maximize his pain.

"Watch this, babe," I whisper to Paul. "The sad sack. I'm gonna mess with him."

And I start cockteasing the shit out of the wretched guy.

I turn and flaunt my crossed legs right at him. Then I drape a finger slowly along the inside of my thigh. I slide it up under my skirt and scratch around for a couple of seconds, like I have an itch high up there, quite close to my pussy. Then for good measure what I do is I loosen my shoe a bit more and I dangle it maliciously right on the edge of my big toe, keep arching my foot so that it almost falls off but never quite does.

I make it worse by staring right at him as I'm tormenting him, great big mocking smile on my face.

"You like what you see, sugar?" I call out, pouting like a sex goddess.

Guy can't reply. He's too ashamed and drunk and enraptured.

Then I pull the switch.

I drop the smile, replace it with a sneer. "Dirty old bastard!" I snap. "Stop fucking perving on me, will you? Just go home and fucking play with yourself like usual."

My victim is closest to me and Paul (perhaps six feet away) but Danny and Petra are also aware of what I've just done. How I've deliberately humiliated this poor bastard.

Petra looks a bit shocked (LOL, guess she can't really relate to driving a man beserk just with her legs) but Danny clearly found it hilarious.

"Ha ha ha. Love it, Emily! Bet the old git hasn't had pussy in decades," he says, loud enough for a few other people to hear. "Bet he's going fucking gaga for it! Ha ha ha."

There's one or two sniggers in our vicinity, but from Petra's expression I see that she doesn't particularly like this comment of Danny's. It's the first shadow across her sunny countenance since they met.

Not much of a one, though.

Not compared to what's coming her way, LOL.

"Maybe he should get together with Petra," I giggle into Paul's ear, so no-one but he can hear.

Paul cracks up. "Yeah, make a fabulous couple," he sputters.

Danny and Petra look at us, wondering what we're sniggering about. Me and Paul just laugh.

Paul grins over at the wrecked drunken saddo. "Can't blame you for looking, dude. She's fucking gorgeous, my girlfriend, isn't she?"

Saddo is silent. He's crushed.

"What's up? Cat got your tongue?"

Paul starts stroking me, up and down my legs. "I just love her in this hot little skirt, dude, don't you?" he taunts. "Can't wait to rip it off her later."

"Ha ha ha, nice one, sugar. And that's exactly what I want you doing. So c'mon, let's go," I say.

It's pretty much closing time anyway, and we've finished our drinks. Definitely time to go.

***

We get up and Petra and I go off to wait outside while the boys take a leak. They say they'll meet us out there.

Their route to the toilets takes them right past saddo and I see Paul just casually rap his knuckles down on the top of this abject guy's head as he cruises by. Ouch! LOL!

Petra doesn't catch it, which is just as well. She hasn't enjoyed that whole episode tonight with the old guy.

She's looking rather serious, in fact, as we're walking off towards the exit to wait outside for the boys. "That was a bit cruel, Emily, wasn't it?" she mutters to me. "Poor man."

I nearly lose my temper with her, but I catch myself just in time. Jeez, she thinks that was cruel. So what about what I have in store for her later? What do we call that? LOL!

So, no, I keep it light. "Yeah, sorry, I guess it was a bit. Still, nobody died, sweetie, right?"

That's good enough for Petra. She happies up.

All the more so a few minutes later when she spies Danny and Paul leaving the bar and walking towards us.

They've been quite a long time with their 'taking a leak' and poor little Petra has been getting a little concerned.

"You don't think they've changed their minds, Em, do you?" she asks me, after we'd been waiting a while.

"Done a runner? Oh fuck, yeah, maybe," I say, toying with her.

"Really? Oh gosh no. Do you think?"

You should have seen her face. Anxiety doesn't cover it.

I let her fret for a bit, pretend to think long and hard about the question.

Then I crack up laughing at her.

"Don't be silly, sweetie! They'll be along soon. I know when boys are up for it, trust me, and these two are up for it with us. They probably need to talk about a couple of things. You know, probably just need to get their ducks in a row before they come back with us."

OMG, I'm the devil!

Because I so enjoyed telling her that.

And the way her little face brightened and relaxed as she listened intently to me!

"Ok, yes, I see."

"You're excited, sweetie, aren't you?" I teased.

It's kinda like I'm talking to a child, not somebody four years older than me.

"Oh, wow, yes!" she blurts.

LOL!

"Good. That's good, sweetie. Something tells me Danny's gonna have a really nice time tonight!"

Just couldn't resist it!

OMG.

Am I the biggest bitch on god's earth?

You don't have to answer that.

But anyway, the boys are here now, and they definitely have had that 'little talk' I was referring to. They do have their ducks in a row. The ear to ear grin on Danny is telling me that. Didn't need the furtive little smile and thumbs up I got from Paul. Nice to get it anyway though. Shows he's on the ball. LOL.

"Ok, ladies, let's grab a cab!" Danny says, and he smiles right at Petra.

On the ball too. Following instructions. Good boy.

Danny winks at me when Petra is eyes down and rooting in her bag. He has the wickedest grin on his face! I grin back, savouring this sexy situation that I've engineered so skilfully.

I pout at Danny, stick my tongue out, blow the besotted boy a kiss, all right over poor unsuspecting Petra's head.

I love the insinuating way that Danny is looking at me, the second he got the chance. He wants me bad, I can tell. He can hardly wait. Good!

He'll just have to wait a little longer, though, won't he? LOL.

But maybe not that long because Paul has already managed to hail a taxi and it's pulling kerb-side to pick us up.

Paul gets in first and takes one of the two rear-facing jump seats.

I indicate for Petra to go next. "You and Danny take the back seat," I suggest.

She hesitates.

"Go on, sweetie, it's fine. Me and Paul will be ok on the jumps."

"Ok, Em, thanks," Petra smiles.

Danny springs to hold open the door and lend a hand (what a gentleman!) as Petra levers her unseemly bulk inside the cab. She plops herself down in the back and shuffles across to the far corner, opposite Paul, leaving space for Danny to get in next to her.

Danny and I gurn sardonically at each other while she's occupied with this. "What a fucking whale!" he whispers into my ear, making me giggle.

Petra looks sharply across at me, but it's cool, Danny's mouth is out of my ear and it just looks like I'm giggling the way girls sometimes do, at nothing in particular.

Paul can tell we're messing around, me and Danny, but he's just kinda sitting there minding his own business, like he's meant to be.

I'm impressed with both my boys so far. Take their cues from me, I said, and they certainly are. It bodes well for the rest of the night. Yeah, I really think tonight is gonna work out. It's gonna be one of the all time greats.

I get into the taxi next and Danny gives me a helping hand too although I don't need it.

A hand on my butt, to be precise.