See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's kind of rooted. Doesn't know what the fuck to do. She doesn't want to sit there watching the fun, definitely not, but it's difficult practically for her to go to bed. Like she needs to get changed, use the bathroom, all that.

Whatever. Up to her. We don't give a toss about her now. It's like she's not there. The three of us are totally into each other. It's orgy time!

While the unfortunate girl sits staring at the carpet, grappling with her dilemma, the boys strip down to their boxers. So when Petra does finally risk a look up she gets to see two yummy, near-naked male bods both of which, sadly, are completely off limits for her. Poor thing. Must be quite excruciating! LOL.

She also gets to see what a high old time I'm having. Danny is down massaging and kissing my feet while Paul is on similar duty with my breasts. He's pleasuring them with his mouth and his hands, caressing them, sucking at them, pinching and licking my nipples. Both of the guys are bulging impressively in their shorts and I have my hand slipped inside Paul's, exploring his erection, delicately teasing it.

Petra stumbles to her feet. She's had enough. The girl can't stand a single second more of this. LOL! She goes off to her clothes chest, over by her bed, and grabs some stuff. Then she beetles into the bathroom and locks the door.

"Poor Petra," I laugh, pulling my hand out of Paul's shorts.

"Argh, don't fucking stop!" he groans.

Danny certainly hasn't stopped. After finishing with my feet, he's kissed his way assiduously up my legs with that expert mouth of his and he's now kinda smooching around my panties.

I reach down and pull his head up.

"What's up, baby," he grins. "Don't you like it?"

"I fucking love it, sugar," I giggle.

"So, what then?"

"Let's carry on in bed," I say. "That's ok with you two, isn't it?"

It is.

By the time that Petra comes out of the bathroom I'm lying on my bed, duvet discarded, and I'm completely embroiled with my boys. We're all three of us naked now.

Petra is stood there in her pyjamas looking utterly desolate and befuddled and ridiculous. It's fucking hilarious.

She wants the lights off but she's not sure if she ought to be asking me first. Cos, you know, maybe sex is better with the lights on. She wouldn't know after all, would she? LOL.

I decide to help her out.

"Why don't you turn the lights off and go to bed, sweetie?" I tell her, as I'm stroking Danny's cock with one hand and tickling Paul's balls with the other.

"Um, ok," Petra mumbles. Least I think that's what it is. Hard to say for sure. The girl can barely speak.

"Thanks," I giggle.

So Petra goes and turns the light off at the wall switch. Poor thing has to walk past my bed in order to do it. LOL.

***

Me and the boys fuck like rabbits for hours. We hardly sleep at all.

Neither does Petra. My bed is right alongside hers and we're very noisy, especially me. I reckon they can hear us loud and clear in the next block let alone the next bed!

So yes, OMG, poor poor Petra. She hears everything. Perhaps she manages a few winks but I doubt it.

It's incredible being in bed with two horny young guys at the same time. Every girl should try it. It's the first time for me (first of many as it turned out, LOL) but I take to the whole experience like a seasoned whore.

Soon as the lights are out I'm indulging myself wickedly with both the boys. I cocktease them to a frenzy, giggling like a crazy bitch, while debating with myself which one to fuck first and in what position, and what I want the other one to be doing while his friend is doing me. Yet more decisions!

Perhaps I should call out and seek Petra's advice. LOL.

The boys are a wet dream. They're fucking amazing. Perhaps they have done something like this before, dunno, I don't ask and I don't care. Point is, they're both fantastic lovers and they work beautifully in tandem. It's like they were born to drive a girl wild.

It's all about my pleasure. Like, Danny doesn't mind at all when I tell him that I'm gonna fuck Paul first. "Sure thing, gorgeous," is all he says, then he slithers down on me and he laps away at my dripping pussy while I lick and nibble at Paul's gorgeous thick cock, priming it, getting it hot and hard and ready to enter me just as soon as Danny makes room down there.

Yeah, Paul and Danny perform out of their skin. They do just about everything you can possibly imagine doing to a girl. And I'm not selfish. I do just about everything you can imagine to both of them.

My favourite part is probably when I've already been fucked by both of them ("Oh yeah, Danny, gimme that big cock of yours! Fuck me good, baby!" I scream, especially for Petra, when Danny's massive dick first enters my greedy cunt. LOL!) and I'm on all fours in the bed and the boys are pleasuring me simultaneously, I have Paul's mouth devoted to my pussy, eating my cunt out, licking and teasing my clit, and at the same time Danny is behind me and he's just as busy with my ass, he's kinda worshipping me down there, kissing all over my buttocks, and then licking at my asshole, tonguing deep inside as if his life depended on it.

It's fucking cosmic. They have me squirming around the bed in sheer fucking ecstasy. I have a series of shattering orgasms, I couldn't even tell you how many. I'm moaning and squealing the fucking roof down. Ok, I'm ramping up the volume cos I wanna really torture the sad unwanted thing lying in the neighbouring bed, but I'd be making a fuck of a lot of noise in any case, believe me.

But, yeah, I must admit, knowing that poor Petra is lying scrunched up and alone about a metre away, listening to these sounds of me being serviced and taken to heaven by two gorgeous hunky boys, this aspect is adding a great deal to my enjoyment.

I get a particular kick out of the undeniable fact that the guy who Petra thought was going to be hers tonight is right now in thrall to my ass.

"Oh god, Danny, yeah that's good. Having my butt licked, I so love that!" I giggle, really loud, deciding that I'd like Petra to know exactly what Danny is doing.

And then some more, just on the off chance she hasn't quite got the picture.

"That feels so fucking good, baby. Oh Danny, yeah. Keep going with that, sugar. Keep licking my ass like that, honey. Go on Danny, baby, don't be shy, get your tongue right in there. Oooo baby, yeah! Oh my god that's right, sugar, oh yeah, that feels fucking incredible!"

Do you think Petra enjoyed that?

No?

LOL.

Paul and Danny can tell that I'm saying stuff especially to torture Petra and they enter fully into the spirit of this side of things.

Like, there's an awful lot of very vocal adoring of me from both of them throughout the night.

They tell me over and over in clear ringing tones what a beautiful sexy girl I am, that I ought to be a model or a movie star or something equally glamorous like that, how my face is just amazing, drop-dead pretty, and they go on about how terrific I am in bed, I'm fucking great, and oh christ my body is just complete and utter feminine perfection, so slim and gorgeous, such fabulous tits, such lovely lovely skin, such a heavenly pussy, such a glorious ass.

All perfectly true, of course, but boy do they lay it on thick!

Poor Petra.

Wonder how she's feeling listening to all this?

Think I can imagine. LOL.

***

It must be nearly dawn by the time the boys and I have had our fill of each other and, tired and sated, the three of us snuggle up under my duvet and drift off to sleep for a couple of hours.

I'm awoken by the sounds of Petra creeping around and getting ready to leave for morning lectures. She looks jumpy and strung out. Her movements are jerky and hurried and kinda surreptitious, and she keeps flicking quick nervous glances our way, clearly hoping we're still asleep and that she can get out of the room without any interaction.

The boys are awake too now. Not moving much but definitely back in the land of the living.

Petra has thrown on a pair of baggy sweats and an old jumper. Kinda suits her. Girl looks a lot more acceptable in crap gear like this than she did in that 'nice' dress last night, is what I'm lying there in bed thinking. The more that's covered up the better, is what it boils down to with girls like Petra. Yep, most definitely. Daggy girls should stick to daggy clothes. Leave the glamour puss stuff to hotties like me. LOL.

I keep watching her through almost closed eyelids, like a cat looking at a captive mouse, musing idly whether to let it escape.

It decides not to. The cruel capricious cat can't resist having a little more fun with the helpless little mouse.

"Morning sweetie," I drawl from my bed, as she's passing close to it.

Busted! LOL.

"Oh yeah, hi Em," Petra says quickly.

She turns away just as quickly because otherwise what she's looking at is me cuddling blissfully in bed with two boys. I'm sandwiched between them, spooning with Paul in front of me, being spooned by Danny behind. Just our head and shoulders are visible above the duvet but it's obvious to anyone that we're all completely butt naked.

I have my hand curled around Paul's dick and I can feel some stirrings. Boy's a machine. LOL. God I just love the feel of a guy's tool hardening in my palm on the morning after the night before. Danny is also firming up nicely down there, I know this because his fast growing erection is pressing forcefully into my ass. And OMG I love that too!

Petra hastens away from us to the kitchenette area. Her bag is lying on the counter there. She's keen to pick it up and get out the door.

"Petra's leaving," I whisper, in a way that tells the boys I'd like to torment her a little before she does.

They both chuckle quietly and we all sit up in bed, duvet pushed down to waist level.

"Well good morning, Petra!" beams Paul.

Danny is just laughing.

"Morning!" Petra trills, trying her very best to be upbeat and cheerful but not coming even close to pulling it off. Her voice cracks and she appears massively embarrassed and anxious and unhappy.

"Sweetie, can you bring me a coke?" I call out. "I'm fucking parched."

Petra's face twitches but she kinda has to do it. Churlish to refuse, she is standing right by the fridge.

She comes over with this can of coke and hands it to me.

I reach across Danny to take it, then settle back into position, smiling sweetly at Petra. "You're an angel."

"S'ok," Petra mutters.

"I mean it, you're an angel."

I roll the can against my tits to check the temperature, giggle and pronounce myself satisfied that it's cold enough.

"Hey, just thinking, do you wanna be even more of an angel? Do you wanna fix us breakfast in bed, sweetie? Me and the guys are pretty hungry, all that exercise."

Paul and Danny join in the sport, guffawing their loud and raucous approval of that suggestion.

Petra stands glued to the spot, desperately trying to process the situation and make a suitable response. Her expression is a picture!

I keep my face straight a while longer, enjoy watching her flounder, and then I dissolve in giggles.

"I'm joking you klutz!"

Petra is relieved (stupid cow really thought I might be being serious!) but she's also mortified about being mocked so openly.

She's still there by my bed and I catch her looking yearningly at the rippling bare torsos on either side of me. It's quick and she tries to hide it, but I notice. OMG, poor tantalized thing, she's positively drooling at the hunky naked boys!

It's painful to see.

I love it!

Because for a few seconds there the dark pool of permanent cock deprivation that festers inside Petra has overflowed, no doubt about it. It's taken her over completely. She's fucking drowning in it.

Her aching need, and the awful sexual frustration, is written all over the poor thing's face. It's suddenly all there is to her.

The way Petra is looking at this insouciant display of sculptured chests and hard flat stomachs and muscled biceps, that tortured mix of acute desire and intense shame, it's similar to how the pathetic saddo at the bar was obsessing on my sexy legs. Really, that's how bad it is.

OMG, this is so fucking hilarious.

Like, aw, just look at the little mouse, see how it suffers!

Poor starving little mouse staring at all the cheese. LOL!

I decide to be really mean. With Petra not watching but definitely watching I place my hand on Danny's sexy stomach and let it rest there, proprietorial fashion. Then I move it down an inch or two and using a single fingernail I slowly draw a figure of eight through his lower belly hairs, just really playfully and teasingly, and Danny starts to grunt a little, getting aroused. If I drifted further south, just below the duvet, I know exactly the condition I'd find Danny's cock in now!

Paul's too, because he's at my pussy. The sexy bastard is fingering me artfully under the covers and, ooo yes, it's getting me nice and moist again.

Petra knows I'm getting a little morning treat. The action is hidden but it's perfectly obvious what's happening from the position Paul's arm is in, the rustlings of the duvet, the smug gratification on my face.

I'm gazing at Petra the whole time, enjoying my erotic power, my enormous superiority. I merely have to decide how long I want to keep tyrannizing the hapless girl.

I really am the cat. I'm the cat who's got all the cream. LOL.

Petra wants to leave. She's dying to leave. Very last thing she wants is to be stood next to the bed having this little conversation with us.

She doesn't even want to look at us but it's impossible for her not to.

We do wanna look at her though. That's a big part of the fun right now, just staring frankly at her, laughing at her, savouring the impact of the unspeakable thing that we've done, are doing, to this wretched girl.

"Petra, so how you doing babe?" drawls Danny, baiting grin.

Petra goes bright red. She doesn't know what to say to him.

I crack the coke and get some spray on the duvet.

"Oh fuck-a-duck!" I go, and I flap violently at the duvet, in the process knocking it most of the way off the bed.

Meaning that Petra is now gazing down forlornly on two highly impressive, fully erect cocks. Both of them are standing up high and proud. The forbidden cheese has just gotten even bigger and tastier, I guess we could say, and it's being waved right under poor little hungry mousey's nose. Talk about a cruel tease! LOL!

Petra's eyes almost pop out of their sockets. She puts a hand to her mouth and tries desperately to compose herself. Looks like she might fucking faint or something. OMG, it's the funniest thing ever!

Certainly we see the funny side. The boys are cackling and I succumb to a serious fit of the giggles.

"Ooops, so sorry about that, sweetie!" I say, when I eventually pull myself together, and I start to drag the duvet back in place. I take my sweet time with it, ensuring that Petra gets a long look at the lovely hard cocks before they disappear for good.

Wonder how long she'll have to wait before she sees one again.

Another 23 years maybe? LOL.

"Yeah, just pretend you never saw that," chuckles Paul.

"If she can, that is," smirks Danny.

"Stop it guys!" I laugh, mock chiding the both of them. "That's not how to say goodbye to Petra, flashing your dicks at the poor girl. Why don't you say goodbye properly."

"Bye Petra," they chorus.

"That's better," I smile.

Petra manages to emit a strangled 'ok bye' and she bolts for the door.

"Oh sweetie?" I call, as she's opening it.

She turns around super cautiously.

"First class is that English Lit intro thing, isn't it?"

Petra nods.

"Yeah, thought so. Thing is, I'm meant to be at that, but it looks like I'm not gonna make it, so can you be a real sweetheart and take notes for me?"

Petra looks about to finally snap at me or something.

However she fights it down, mutters ok sure.

"Great, thanks. Nice and neat so I can read them, sweetie, yeah?"

But she'd already gone. Don't think she caught that last bit. Probably just as well, it was slightly gratuitous. Got a little carried away.

***

The three of us cracked up laughing as soon as the door closed. We were in hysterics.

"Don't you just love it when a plan comes together," I grinned.

"Oh jesus, Em, you are something else."

"Why thank you!"

"Breakfast in bed! I love it!"

"I know. Ha ha ha."

"You should have made her do it, gorgeous."

"Should, shouldn't I? My little servant. Ha ha ha."

"Could have fed you too, sweetheart, while she was at it."

"Fed all of us. Ha ha ha."

"She looked quite hungry herself, I thought," Danny smirked. "Not for food though."

"Hardly needs food, Dan. Not with the size of her." said Paul.

"Ha ha ha. Needs something else though, mate, doesn't she?"

"Too right she does. Hey, Em, you sure got that right. Girl is absolutely gagging for cock. Jesus, she's desperate! She fucking reeks of it."

"Yeah, I knew she was. That's what made it so funny just now!"

"When you did that thing with the duvet, you mean?"

"Mmm. Got a great look at you two, didn't she? Ha ha ha."

"Certainly did. She's gonna be seeing my big fat cock in her dreams for months, poor cow!"

"Hey, what about my cock?"

"Yeah, ok, yours too mate."

"Poor Petra," I giggled.

"So, Emily gorgeous, how about me and Danny give you a nice slow morning screw? How about we knock your hot little brains out again starting right about now?"

"I would love that, honey."

"Good. Then how about we stick around and we carry on tormenting your poor little roommate when she gets back later?"

"Yeah, Em, what do you reckon? That is a fucking great idea!" Danny cackled. "Let's give her a really bad time."

"Think she's already had that, sugar, don't you? Not sure what else we could do."

"I can think of plenty. Bet you can too, Paul, am I right?"

"Oh definitely."

"Like, I wouldn't mind slapping her lardy arse a bit."

"I'd be careful with that, mate, if I were you. She might like it."

"Ha ha ha. Not the way I'll be doing it. I'll strip her and make her bend over and give her backside a real fucking going over. Give me a nice hard-on doing that, I reckon. Get me ready to fuck Emily again."

"Oooo, so I get the benefit. Now I'm interested!"

"Too right you get the benefit, gorgeous. Maybe I let fatty kiss my dick before I stick it in your juicy cunt. Maybe she gets to sniff it when it comes out."

"Such an imagination, sugar!"

"Thanks. Good though, Em, innit. You get all the cock you want between your legs and she just gets to smell it!"

"Ha ha ha."

"You like the sound of that, Em, don't you?"

"Really? You think?"

"C'mon, baby, you know you do."

"Perhaps I do!"

"You fucking love it!"

"Any more wild and wonderful ideas?" I teased.

Paul takes the baton, as keen as Danny to entertain me.

"I got one! After Dan's finished whooping her ass she has to crawl around on all fours and pretend to be a cow."

"Pretend?"

"Ha ha ha. Yeah, so not much acting required. Just has to go moo moo moo, basically, and that's it. Then we make her apologize to Emily, say sorry for being so gross and ugly, for not being a beautiful babe like Em is. She has to grovel to Em, get down on her knees in front of her and beg for her forgiveness."

"Ha ha ha. Maybe I ought to be Princess Emily then."

"Yeah, I like that. Ok agreed. She has to call you Princess while she's grovelling. Fact, even better, she has to call you that all the fucking time!"

"Wow, sounds like I'm gonna have a great time then! If I'm a princess."

"You are, babe, you are. You're gonna have so much fun. Especially with Petra, cos she only gets the lovely princess's forgiveness on condition that from that point on she does absolutely anything and everything the princess tells her to do."