See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's holding the car door open with his right hand, meaning he has his left one free and he squeezes my ass with it as I make to climb in. He knows that Petra can't see from where she is.

I know Petra can't see either, and I like what Danny is doing, so I hold still for a moment and let him carry on. I'm still mainly outside the car, just have the one foot in the door.

Then I figure why not prolong and expand the experience. I look around quickly, check that there's nobody on the street close enough to worry about, and then I 'accidentally' drop my bag on the floor of the taxi.

"Shit," I mutter, stooping to retrieve it.

I bend over nice and slowly so that Danny's hand stays in place on my butt, my peachy ass now rising provocatively up towards him, tight skirt riding miles up the back of my thighs. I practice this position in front of the mirror sometimes, so I know precisely the vista that Danny is getting. LOL.

Danny figures quickly and correctly what my game is (ok so it's not rocket science!) and he does what I hope and expect. He does what any self-respecting horny boy in this position would do. Danny gives in to temptation. He slides his hand deftly up under the back of my skirt and starts to caress my butt through my little silk panties.

Meanwhile, I get a bit clumsy with picking up my bag. It kinda falls on its side and a few girly things come tumbling out.

Paul offers to help but I tell him no, it's no problem, I can manage.

He says ok and settles back in his seat. There's an amused expression on his face because, from his angle, Paul can tell what's going on with Danny and me.

Petra can't though. She's in the far back corner of the cab and from there, with the way I'm positioned and with how the door is, she can't see any of what's happening except the ostensible situation, which is that her ditzy bimbo of a roommate is bent forward into the taxi and grappling with this dropped bag scenario, face a little bit flustered, while her beau Danny is waiting patiently outside, holding the door, waiting for ditzy roommate to get straightened out and properly installed, so that he can then join her on the back seat of the taxi and we can all finally get going back to our place.

The taxi driver can't see either, although I'm sure he suspects something fishy!

Tough. He's the driver. He just needs to sit at the wheel and wait. Meter's on, right? So he's earning.

Danny fondles me good. He kneads my buttocks through my knickers, which feels nice, and then, even nicer, he gets his hand inside, horny bastard, and it's flesh on flesh. Soon there's a wickedly teasing finger working its magic in my asshole and down between my legs.

OMG, thrilling! The boy must be left handed!

Certainly knows exactly what he's doing. This is to fucking die for!

I risk a few quick glances up at Petra as I'm being pleasured. She's chatting to Paul, but also checking on my progress in dealing with this bag hassle. She's keen to get going.

Well she would be, wouldn't she? She's pulled a boy at last!

Trouble is, the boy in question is busy right now, busy inside my knickers, and OMG the stupid cow has no fucking clue!

Paul is just about managing to control himself, seeing what's going on.

It takes some time for me to sort this bag of mine out (quite a few bits and pieces have fallen out unfortunately, LOL) and Danny makes great use of it. He really treats himself.

It's a treat for me too, trust me. I succeed in keeping a straight face, christ knows how, but I have to keep my mouth firmly shut because I know if I opened it I'd be purring like a cat. I'm panting a little and I'm wet by the time I'm in the car and installed on the second jump seat.

But not as wet as Petra probably is about twenty minutes later.

Because Danny sure does the business there in the back of this taxi. Once we get moving he follows my instructions to the letter.

Petra looks over at me, kind of uncertain, as Danny first starts getting frisky with her. Not because she doesn't want him to (she so fucking does) but because me and my beau are sat apart on the jump seats, we have to wait until we're home before we can get intimate, and I think that Petra feels slightly guilty about this, about having the back seat and being able to get cracking before me. Which is kinda typical of Petra. She's a sweet girl in many ways. She's also maybe a little embarrassed that me and Paul are facing them and can see everything.

I deal with this firmly. "Hey don't worry about us, sweetie. You two lovebirds go right ahead and enjoy yourselves!" I tell her.

And boy do they ever!

Danny kisses Petra long and passionately and he keeps it up for pretty much the whole of the ride back.

And not just that. Petra gets way more than a snog. Petra gets the complete package. She gets her neck smooched and her ear gently nibbled and softly whispered into. She gets a pair of strong male hands roving around and going places, stroking her face, squeezing her thigh, pressing her breasts through her dress.

Paul and I grin at each other as Danny does his dirty work. We're getting a sadistic kick out of watching the back seat action, knowing that this particular passion will never be consummated.

From my seat diagonally across from her I get a great view of Petra's blissful reactions to Danny's ardour. Her eyes are closed tight as they smooch, soft little giggles of surprised delight bubbling out as his hands take liberties. When Danny starts stroking her cheek with his hand, his left hand, I wonder if her nose is picking up the faintest trace of my juices. I do hope so. LOL!

Like I say, journey takes about twenty minutes, and a couple of minutes after that the four of us are inside our room and it's time to party.

***

"Alcohol!" I announce, as we tumble in, and I skip off towards the small kitchenette area that's in one corner of the room.

"Yeah!" chorus the boys.

"Just make yourself at home, guys," I say, grabbing some beers from the fridge, bending right over in the process so as to provide the same enticing view that Danny got treated to when I dropped my bag in the taxi. I'm such a fucking little tease! LOL.

We have some of those beanbag floor cushion affairs, typical student stuff, and the four of us get sprawled down on one of those each. There's not much space in the room, especially after accounting for the amount taken up by the two beds, and we're hunkered down pretty close together on these cushions.

I like the arrangement. I'm poised and sexy on my cushion whereas Petra is ungainly and awkward on hers. We're next to each other so I know the boys are getting a great view of the stark contrast. LOL.

I dish out the cans of beer.

"Thanks, gorgeous," says Paul.

"Cheers, Em, great," says Danny.

"Oh, right, thank you," says Petra.

It's obvious that Petra was expecting, and probably very much wanting, this to be more straight in and full steam ahead (couple off, lights out, clothes off and bed) but she's realized that everyone else wants to hang out a bit and she's happy enough to go along with that.

More than happy, actually, because we carry on kinda like we were doing at the bar, Danny snowing Petra, not making out like in the taxi, there's no more of that, but still flirting around with her, giving her plenty of attention, and it's the same with Paul and me. The four of us are having fun together but we're still behaving like two couples.

I let this go on for maybe half an hour because I'm in absolutely no rush. I've been looking forward like mad to this, ever since I thought it up back in the bar, and I want to savour and prolong the whole experience.

Danny doesn't though. It's becoming a strain for the poor boy, all of this acting like he's really into Petra, and I can see that he's getting increasingly itchy for me to give the 'sign'.

I decide it's time.

"So, Danny. You're really into basketball, Paul tells me?" I say, leaning towards him a little, flashing some cleavage.

Which is the sign. This is what I'd told Paul to tell Danny. This exact question about basketball. When I ask Danny this question it means that we can start pulling the plug on Petra.

"Yeah, I really am. Love it," Danny replies. His eyes are gleaming all of a sudden.

So are Paul's and so are mine. The three of us are relishing this.

I don't pursue the basketball thing for long (I have no interest in sports) but it's got me and Danny chatting and we carry on with that, on and off. It's nothing heavy, we're just being friendly. I'm still talking mainly to Paul but now I'm also talking quite a bit to Danny too.

It's all quite subtle but the vibe in the room is gradually changing.

Danny is kinda cooling off with Petra and he's paying more and more attention to moi. He talks a lot to me, or sometimes me and Paul together, and when he's not, when I'm wrapped up with Paul, he stays mainly quiet and he looks at me in a way that makes it more and more obvious (including to poor Petra) that he fancies me like crazy.

The two couples scenario is disappearing. It's becoming more like two boys competing for me, Petra being slowly frozen out.

Petra struggles to stay involved, she makes a major effort, girding herself up to make cheery little interjections in our conversation, but she doesn't get much back. I toss her a few friendly comments, just to stop things getting too blatant too quickly, but the boys seem to have almost forgotten she's there.

She tries particularly hard with Danny, the boy who was all over her in the taxi no more than an hour ago, but it's no use. He's not rude or anything. Like, he answers her questions and smiles at her occasionally, but the romantic thing between them is fading. Danny is getting seriously attracted to me and there isn't much he can do about it.

Meanwhile I'm being exuberant and fun, very flirty with Paul, super friendly and borderline flirty with Danny, and just revelling in being the star of the show.

Petra can tell what's happening and the emotions are etched across her face. There's hurt and disappointment that things are panning out like this. But there's a kind of sad acceptance too. Certainly no anger. I guess what's happening is precisely what she feared in the back of her mind might happen. She was just saying to me earlier that I was always fighting them off, wasn't she? So, ok, I suppose that this only shows how right she was. LOL.

It's becoming an extremely unpleasant situation for Petra. She's no doubt wishing now that we hadn't invited the boys back, she's certainly no longer having a good time, but there's no easy way out for her. She's not about to kick Danny out, let alone Paul, she's way too unassertive for that, and in any case it's not as if anyone's behaving that badly. It's just that both boys fancy the pants of her pretty roommate and who, really, can blame them?

And as for that 'pretty roommate', she's been playing the little innocent.

I'm secretly loving the way that 'her' Danny is now making it so obvious that he fancies me and not her, of course I am, but I'm not giving any clear-cut sign of that to Petra. Ok, so I'm talking a lot to Danny, I'm enjoying the interaction, but I'm not egging him on or flirting massively or prickteasing him or anything. Not yet anyway. LOL.

I know how tough this must be getting for Petra. Poor girl must want to go to bed but she can't while we're still hanging out here on the floor. Not unless she wants to make a spectacle of herself.

It's all going perfectly in other words! LOL.

Time to turn the screw.

"I know! Let's play strip poker!" I say. "I'm sure we have a pack of cards somewhere."

The boys are loudly up for it. Petra isn't.

"Um, no, Emily, I don't think so," she says, looking at me beseechingly.

"Aw, c'mon sweetie," I persist. "Be fun!"

"Yeah, c'mon Petra," echoes Danny.

"No, Danny, please," Petra says.

"It'll get us in the mood," I grin.

"Sure will, baby!" says Paul.

Petra is shaking her head. She's looking distressed.

"Ok, well it needs all of us to play, so let's just drop it," I say, sulky and disappointed.

The boys are disappointed too. Especially Danny.

We're all rather cross with Petra, who is now feeling guilty and defensive as well as left out.

LOL.

We rub it in, rib her mercilessly about being such a square, a real party pooper. We go on for ages like that. She's on the spit now and we're having a fab time slowly roasting her.

"How about more beer? Is that ok with you?" I say to Petra, sarcastically.

The guys snigger, say yeah they would like more beer if that's ok with Petra.

Poor girl is fast becoming nothing but a figure of fun.

Petra says she won't have one, but sure, everyone else can, why not. Trying to redeem herself. LOL.

"Do you wanna go get them, sweetie?" I suggest.

My tone is dismissive and superior. It's like how I talk to the maid back home.

Petra seems about to say something but ends up just sort of nodding. She levers herself up and lumbers off to the fridge

Soon as her back's turned me and Paul and Danny start silently corpsing at each other. I give them a sassy look and then I pull my top up, flash my big tits at them. The horny boys love that!

When Petra comes back with the three beers I'm very occupied with Paul. He's squashed his cushion into mine and we're kissing and canoodling. We're getting pretty sexy with each other.

"Err, here you go, guys," mumbles Petra, embarrassed, placing a couple of beers down next to Paul and I.

We ignore her and continue with what we're doing. We only have eyes for each other at this point, for obvious reasons.

Except not really, because at the same time as I'm smooching Paul I'm glancing at Petra and Danny, kind of checking on how it's going with them.

It isn't. They seem to have lost their connection entirely.

Petra gives Danny his beer and gets a scowly grunt for her troubles.

Still pissed off with her about the strip poker veto? Yeah, that's probably it. LOL.

Petra sits down and shifts closer to him. She's hoping that he might start doing with her what Paul is doing with me (the poor girl hasn't lost hope entirely) but it's no dice. Danny just carries on staring fixedly at me and Paul. Especially at me.

Petra tries to engage him in conversation but he ignores her, just keeps swigging from his beer and staring hopelessly at me and Paul making out. He's looking annoyed and jealous. He has absolutely zero interest in Petra now and he isn't bothering to pretend anymore. He's focused purely on moi.

Poor Petra is sat there like a spare part and it's all getting very awkward.

Well, ok, not for me. I'm loving every minute of it!

I inflame the situation by getting sexier with Paul. We're underneath each other's clothes. Paul is fondling around inside my top and his other hand is snaking up my skirt. I'm exploring under his tee-shirt, revelling in how his chiselled rack feels to my softly stroking fingers, and I'm enjoying myself further down too, teasing his angry boner through his pants.

I know that Danny is getting a major league stiffy too, just from watching. His agonized expression is hilarious. LOL.

I start to undo Paul's jeans. I'm gonna release that big fat cock of his and tease it some more!

Petra is looking sick with envy. LOL!

Paul is grunting and groaning as my fingers scrabble around his zip. I giggle at him. The boy is so hot for me it's not true.

Then I break off suddenly and whisper something in his ear.

Paul grins and nods, then looks across at his friend Danny.

"Hey, dude, stop lusting on my girl," he joshes. "What's wrong with yours?"

Petra tries to smile but she can't.

As for Danny, well he snaps. He's going crazy for me, poor guy, and he's not in the mood to joke around about it.

He turns to Petra and he levels with her.

He wants me so fucking much, he announces. He can't fight it any longer. I'm so utterly gorgeous and sexy, I'm such an unbelievable honey, that he simply has to be with me.

Sorry Petra but that's how it is, he tells her. If he can't shag her smoking hot friend Emily he's cutting out of there.

So now it's official. Petra's hopes are completely crushed. Poor girl is not getting any tonight.

Groundhog Day.

LOL.

"What, so you wanna have a threesome?" Paul says to Danny.

"Yeah, why not," Danny says. "It's ok with you, mate, isn't it?"

Paul grins at him. "Sure. Course. But only if Em's alright with it."

So the ball is in my court. It's all about me now.

Like, am I gonna disappoint Danny and send him home or am I gonna shag both him and Paul.

Do I make do with one boy for the night? Or should I be greedy and have two? Decisions decisions.

And we know what the decision is, don't we?

But the beauty of this is that it doesn't look like I'm being unreasonable. Poor Petra is hoping desperately that I send Danny packing, of course she is. But she can't really say anything when I decide not to. It's not like I've deliberately stolen him from her. It's just that he's been unable to resist his animal attraction to me. As for me, I've just figured that I may as well fuck the pair of them (they're both cute after all!) cos otherwise Danny's splitting anyway.

So it's not really anyone's fault, is it? I can't help being gorgeous. I can't help it if Danny wants me and not Petra. She can't honestly blame me, can she, when you think of it like that?

I mean, what's a pretty girl to do.

Like, maybe she should actually thank me for agreeing to take care of horny Dan. LOL.

Seriously though, it's perfect. It really is perfect. The way I've orchestrated this means that even though I've planned the whole thing, even though I'm having a great time utterly humiliating Petra, still she's not gonna bitch me about it that much, either now or later.

Fact I know she won't give me a hard time tomorrow. If she does it will just look like jealousy and make her feel even worse about herself. She'll hate me (oh just think how much she's gonna hate me!) but she'll have to suffer in silence. Probably try and laugh it off. Shit I won't even have to bother apologizing. Why should I?

I need to spin this out slightly (don't want to look too keen!) so I pretend to be a little embarrassed and feeling bad for Petra and I tell Danny that maybe he should go.

Trouble is, he's horny as hell and he can sense I'm persuadable, so he sticks around and argues the toss.

I carry on saying no but the boy just won't give up.

He downright pleads with me.

"Oh god please, Em! Please and pretty please? Aw, c'mon, please Emily baby," he keeps saying, stuff like that.

Yeah, that was a nice touch. Poor guy wants sex with me so bad that he's actually begging!

That's gotta make Petra feel even more of a dog. LOL.

Eventually I stop resisting and I ask Paul if he's sure about being cool with a threesome.

"More the merrier," he grins.

"Ok," I giggle.

So Paul and I allow Danny in on the action. We get three cushions all kinda merged together and we make ourselves nice and comfortable, me in the middle, boy on either side.

I don't ask Petra's permission, I just give a little shrug, half apologetic, half gloating, and I begin making out with both guys.

First I let them undress me down to my knickers. Then I lie on the cushions like a sex kitten and they start planting little kisses all over my body. And I do mean all over. LOL.

It's delicious! I'm the beautiful princess being adored and pampered by her two handsome young male slaves!

For poor Petra it couldn't be more different. If I'm the princess she is most definitely the downtrodden peasant. I lounge there shivering with pleasure, she sits opposite and alone and feeling like a piece of shit.

She's fighting back tears. LOL.