See the Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a polite sip and followed Jeff to a nearby table. The décor of the whole place was incredibly modern, and wouldn't have looked out of place in the most glamorous parts of London or New York. However, to me, such a business venture seemed completely out of place in a small town in the south of England.

"So I heard from Sylvia this morning. She said you'd been in for a visit."

"That's right," I replied, "she was so nice. She made it so easy for me to express myself."

"I know, she's a great girl isn't she. I first met her through a mutual friend several years ago and couldn't believe how kind and caring she was. By the sounds of things you didn't leave empty handed either!"

My eyes fell to the floor as my face turned red. It was so embarrassing knowing that he knew what I had bought.

"It's ok," he smiled, "I wouldn't tell another soul what she said, unless you want me to of course!"

I gave him the evils from across the table but I think he knew it was in jest.

"She was extremely complimentary about you by the way. It's not just me who thinks you're great to be around."

I felt my heart start to hammer. "Thank you," I muttered under my breath.

Why is he always so nice about me!? He's going to make me cry soon!

"Which is why I wanted to meet you here today. I wanted to talk about limits. Are you familiar with the term?"

"You used the word once before, but I can't say I've otherwise heard it used in this context," I said apologetically.

"That's quite alright. But it is important to go over if we were to take our relationship further. Hypothetically of course."

Immediately I felt butterflies stir in the pit of my stomach. I'd fantasized about what it would be like to be with Jeff for so long and now he was actually discussing it!

"Go on." I tried to retain an aura of composure.

"Essentially, before we were to begin, we must establish each other's boundaries and limits in what we are prepared to do. That is absolutely essential in a Dominant submissive relationship."

"I suppose it's important as it builds trust between partners."

"Exactly!" Jeff beamed. "I love that you are so open minded and curious, but I expect there are many things you have seen that you wouldn't be prepared to do, and some which you may not have even heard of."

I pursed my lips to my glass and took a long sip, "So you would never question if I wouldn't be prepared to do something?"

"Absolutely not, and any dom worth their salt would act the same. That's not to say I wouldn't try to push your limits on certain things though."

"Doesn't that go against what you just said?"

"I can see why you say that, but let me expand a little more," he took a long slug of wine before continuing. "If you were agreeable what I would do is have you complete what we call a BDSM checklist. It's a type of questionnaire that asks you how you feel about pretty much every kink imaginable. You can either say you're fine with stuff, it's a soft limit, or it's a hard limit."

"Ok."

"If you rate something as a hard limit that indicates it's a no go area for you and I would never consider breaching that. But if you say something is a soft limit, that tells me that although you're not keen on the idea, it is something that if pushed you would try."

"I think I understand."

"I know it's a lot take in, but it is really important to do if we were to take this any further."

I nodded appreciatively, "It's ok. You've shown me how important it is to understand what you're doing before you jump into these things."

"And it also goes to prove what we discussed before, that the sub really is more powerful in a Dominant submissive relationship. For they have just as much power as the dom in saying what can or can't be done."

I nodded again.

"And that brings me on to my next point," said Jeff, "I'd like to make a proposal."

My heart fluttered.

"If you are agreeable, I would like to give you a submission experience of sorts. I would consider it a stepping stone that would help you decide if you were interested in a real Dominant submissive relationship."

I sensed nervousness in Jeff's voice, something I hadn't seen before. His usual cool and confident demeanour had vanished. It was as if he had been thinking about this moment for some time.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well if you are interested, I'd like to give you a submissive experience over the internet, using an instant messenger. It wouldn't be anything like the real thing of course, but if you enjoyed submitting that way then you would know if you wanted to consider taking it further."

I could feel my knees start to shake.

Holy shit, was this really happening!?

My mouth went dry. I wanted to speak but the words wouldn't come out.

"Put it like this," continued Jeff, " in metaphorical terms, it would be the equivalent of trying a can of diet coke before getting your teeth into the full sugar version. If it's too soon though, or not your thing, then I apologize unreservedly. I would still consider you a friend though, of course."

"No," I stammered, "I think I'd like that. I think I'd like that a lot. Thank you."

Jeff smiled. "The pleasure is entirely mine," he said, "but first I must send you the BDSM checklist."

***

I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this excited. We had exchanged email addresses and agreed to meet tomorrow evening. I had no idea how I'd explain it to Rachel if she ever found out, or how it would even work, but the anticipation of what was to come made my every nerve ending tingle with excitement.

Of course, there was nothing I would have liked more than to run my vibrator over my pulsating clit, which was already a little damp. Unfortunately though I had other things to attend to; Rachel had set the deadline for her dare to tomorrow and I wasn't going to be accused of welching out of it.

Considering we shared such a small house, we were lucky that our bathroom was quite spacious. It was nicely lined with salmon pink tiles and the bath/shower combo was rather spacious too. I had already lined up everything I'd thought I'd need on its edge: a razor, some shaving foam, and a bowl of warm water for rinsing, but I still felt a little out of my comfort zone as I removed my bath robe and sat down next to my provisions.

I'd planned ahead and used to a pair of scissors to trim away any hairs that I considered too long for the blade, so started by squirting a large dollop of shaving foam into my palm.

Well here goes nothing.

It was the most bizarre sensation. The coolness the foam brought to my never region was something I'd never experienced before and I shivered a little as I massaged it in. If I'd been feeling tired before I started this certainly would have brought me back to life with the power of a dozen cappuccinos.

Once I was satisfied my bush was sufficiently lathered I picked up my razor. I took a few deep breaths to try and still my trembling hand before edging it towards my pubes. I was super conscious of nicking myself, so when I finally plucked up the courage I only removed a tiny amount of hair before rinsing the blade.

Gradually though I became more confident. With every stroke of the blade more and more of my groin became bare. I was alarmed at how different I looked but there was one thing I hated to admit to myself.

It actually feels quite good.

The lack of hair was bringing a whole new sensation to my pussy. I could feel cool air down there that I hadn't experienced in years and all of a sudden everything seemed a lot more sensitive.

Oh shit I can actually feel myself getting wet!

I couldn't deny it. By now every time I glided the blade over my skin I was taking a sharp intake of breath to stop myself moaning out. The problem got even worse as I ran the blade right up against my lips; I was biting my lip to really concentrate on steadying my hand.

A few minutes later I was satisfied with my handiwork and mopped away any excess shaving foam with a towel, before applying some moisturizer to my sensitive area. As I stood up and admired myself in the mirror above the sink I had to admit that Rachel had been right, I liked the shaved look a lot better. I ran my fingers over my pussy and gave a purr of delight.

Fucking hell I'm absolutely soaked!

As I put my bathrobe back on I had little doubt what would consuming the rest of my time that evening.

7.

All day at school I had a tingle of excitement running through me. Knowing what I had planned later it almost felt as if it was the first day of the rest of my life.

Today is the day I finally submit to Jeff.

However this feeling of excitement quickly transformed into one of nerves as the afternoon wore on. I returned home to find a copy of Jeff's BDSM checklist in my inbox and as I read through it I couldn't help but feel that I should have done more research into what I had let myself in for.

The list contained every fetish imaginable listed alphabetically, and Jeff had been right; There were so many things on it that have never even crossed my mind. Although things like spanking and bondage I now felt familiar with, other items on the list such as water sports and knife play filled me with dread and trepidation.

However Jeff had told me how important the survey was, so I completed it as openly and honestly as possible, before sending it back to him.

***

I couldn't remember ever being more nervous, I felt as if I'd just got off a bloodcurdling rollercoaster. My stomach was churning as I checked and then double checked that my bedroom door was locked, before I sat down on my bed and turned my laptop on.

I'd agreed to meet Jeff at 7pm, and as I logged to onto my instant messenger account I was not surprised to see he was his usual prompt self, the online symbol was glowing next to his username.

Well I suppose it's now or never.

"Hello," I typed apprehensively.

I saw Jeff's reply flash across the screen. "Greetings," he typed, "how are you this evening?" even in his typing there seemed to be an air of coolness and authority.

"I'm well thank you. How are you?" having gotten so used to speaking face to face, it felt slightly surreal communicating over the computer, almost as if I was speaking with a different person.

"Also well thanks," he typed back, "nervous?"

I couldn't lie, "Yes."

"Remember you can back out whenever you like." I almost felt as if he was putting his arm round me as he typed, "Thank you for sending me your checklist; I've had a look through it. Is there anything you would like to ask me?"

I'm sure under normal circumstances there would have been hundreds of questions rolling off the tip of my tongue, but with my pulse maxed out I was finding it hard to think coherently.

"No."

"Ok," said Jeff, "if anything at all happens that you don't like, even the smallest thing, I want you to use the safe word "red". If you type that then all of this will stop immediately."

All of a sudden this was starting to feel a lot more real.

"Do you understand?"

My fingers trembled as I was barely able to type the three letters I wanted, "Yes."

"Ok then," replied Jeff, "we shall begin."

I almost felt as if I was going to throw up. I kept telling myself that if worse came to worse than all I had to do was turn off my computer and I'd never have to think about it again. This was the first time I'd really felt insecure around Jeff. I tried to put the picture of him sitting in front of his own computer out of my mind.

Suddenly I saw a new message flash across the screen.

"Where are you right now?"

"In my room."

"On your bed?"

"Yes."

Right now it felt more like interrogation than domination.

"What are you wearing right now?"

I looked down at myself. I wish I could have told Jeff I was dressed in a sexy basque coupled with a pair of see through panties, stockings and suspenders. But sadly this wasn't the case.

"Just jeans and a t-shirt," I typed.

"No underwear?"

"Bra and panties as well. And socks."

"You must remember to tell me everything from now on dear. Remember how important I said trust was."

I felt like he was building up to something, testing my nerve and resolve before he really hit home.

"Remove your socks."

For the first time it felt like he was actually ordering me to do something. With jittery fingers I reached down and removed my socks, leaving my feet bare.

"I've done that," I typed frantically.

"Excellent. Now go find your vibrator."

I didn't have to look far. It was right where I'd left it on my bedside table after using it last night.

"I have it."

"Good. I want you to turn it on and run it over the soles of your feet."

This was pretty much the last thing I'd expected to see flash up on my screen but I saw no reason to disobey. I flicked the toy onto its medium setting and pushed its tip onto the bottom of my foot.

The first contact made me jump a little, but after a few seconds it actually felt quite sensual. I ran it around both feet and found myself gently moaning in time with the vibrations.

Hmmm I never knew I had a foot fetish.

I looked up and saw a new message from Jeff.

"How does it feel?"

"Really different, but also really good," I typed back.

"Good. Now take your time to run it between your toes."

I found my toes to be just as much, if not more sensitive than the rest of my feet. I whimpered and whistled with delight as I pushed it between my digits. It was such a different sensation but I could actually feel it beginning to turn me on.

"Ok you can stop that for now," said Jeff. "Did you enjoy it?"

"I did."

"Perfect. Now take off your t-shirt. Tell me when you have."

I began to sense that he had been building me up slowly and now he was taking me to another level. Feeling giddy I pulled my t-shirt over my head, leaving my top half clad only in a black bra.

"I've done it."

"Good girl," he replied, "now lose the bra as well."

It felt so wrong and naughty as I reached behind me and let my bra fall off me. It was almost as if I was becoming an internet slut. It occurred to me that there could be anyone speaking to me on the other end, getting off on my every move.

"It's off."

"Very good. Is your vibrator still handy?"

"It is."

"Perfect. I want you to turn it on to a low setting and run it around your nipples. Do this until I tell you to stop."

Suddenly I was stopped in my tracks by a noise in the corridor.

Shit what was that?

My heart froze as I listened intently, trying to detect the source of the noise.

Had Rachel been listening to me all along?

The thudding of footsteps swept past my door and it was accompanied by a familiar female voice.

"Ok that's fine... Yep see you in little while."

Ok she's on the phone. False alarm.

I noticed that my nipples were already becoming firm, and they only got harder as I cascaded the tip of my vibe all over my voluptuous bust. Although it was only on the low setting, it was more than enough to make my cheeks glow and I let out the faintest moan as I rubbed in circles around my areolas. I wasn't sure how much time had passed when I looked down at my screen and saw that Jeff had typed a new message.

"Stop."

Panicking, I quickly typed a message that confirmed my cessation.

"Well done for following my instructions dear. Now tell me exactly how you feel."

"Hot and bothered."

"Be more precise."

"Turned on, very turned on."

"Good. Now reach down and touch yourself. Don't linger too long and tell me how what you feel."

I reached under my trousers and panties and ran my forefinger over my smooth pussy. I could feel my juices starting to saturate my underwear already.

"I'm wet."

"Good you are right where I want you. If you do as I say your orgasm will be more incredible than you can imagine. Are you ready to follow me?"

I shuddered at the thought of it. Jeff was slowly bringing all my fantasies to reality, and he wasn't doing anything more than typing.

"I am."

How wet would he get me if we actually did this in person!?

"Very good dear. Now it's time to remove the rest of your clothes."

I was so turned on that I couldn't move quickly enough. My jeans came off easily enough, but when it I tried to shed my panties they felt as if they were welded on, such was their wetness.

"They're all off."

"Well done. Now take your vibe and run it all over your bikini area. Bear in mind that I don't want it to touch your pussy for even a split second though. You may turn it up to its medium setting."

"Ok."

It was such a turn on using my vibrator like this, but it was even more of a turn on following Jeff's orders. It was so frustrating to be able to move the vibrator so close to my pussy, but not being able to touch it. Part of my brain was telling me to be done with it and just get myself off but I had to keep going, the build-up had been incredible.

"How does that feel?" asked Jeff.

"Amazing," I typed back with my free hand.

"You may touch your clit with it for one second. Do not hold it there any longer and do not come without my permission."

My breathing had got heavier and heavier as I teased myself to the point that it was physically shaking my body. It was only the most delicate of touches, but it felt like an electric shock rushing through my body as the vibe scraped my clit. My eyes rolled back as I moaned out in elation.

"I imagine that your pussy is quite wet right now," wrote Jeff.

"Yes it is," I replied, my fingers tingling with frustration. I was finding it difficult to sit still on the bed such was my exasperation.

"You may hold it on you for five seconds this time. Once again make sure you don't climax though."

This time my head rocked back as I pushed the vibrator down. I don't think I'd ever wanted to stand still as much as I did during those five seconds.

If only he could see what he's done to me. I'm think I'm going to have a break down soon!

"This time hold it on and don't take it off. You can turn it up to its maximum setting if you like. Don't come without my permission though!"

It should have been perfect to just hold the vibrator on my clit and let my orgasm ring through me, instead though it was hellish. My whole body was doused in a thin layer of sweat as I grunted and groaned desperately trying to keep my orgasm at bay. It felt strange how the whole situation had reversed, a couple of minutes ago I would have done anything for my pussy to have this much attention and now I was desperate to be rid of it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a message flash across the screen.

"What do you need Claire?"

It was almost impossible to type, "To come... Really badly!"

"Tell me exactly how you feel Claire. Tell me exactly what you want to do."

Argh! This is so excruciating!

"I feel so wet. I need to orgasm so badly. I think I'm going insane."

I was clutching for air with every breath, desperately trying to avert my impending climax.

"Very well dear. You may come."

With a series of stuttering moans my head rocked back and I exploded in orgasm. I didn't know how much time had passed, but when I looked back at the screen of my laptop I saw another message from Jeff.

"Well how was that dear?"

It was impossible to convey in words how I actually felt. "It was amazing. Thank you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed. As I said before we started I wanted to give you a taste of what might be in store and didn't want to push you too hard."

"It was great. I would love to try it again." I felt my breathing start to return to a normal rate.

"Good," I could tell by the way Jeff was typing that he wasn't flustered by the situation in the slightest, "of course it goes without saying you are free to tell me what you did or didn't like so that I can improve myself as a dom."

1...34567...10