See the Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved the way you teased me and made me wait to come, it made my orgasm so much stronger," I said. "But I have one question."

"Go on dear."

"Why didn't you make me call you Master or Sir?"

"I can't make you call me Sir little one," Jeff replied, "don't you remember how much we discussed trust and respect?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that there's no point you calling me Sir if you don't mean it. You have to want to do it."

My whole body was tingling.

Was I really about to do this?

"I would like to call you Sir," My fingers shook with every touch of the keyboard.

"That pleases me greatly."

Positive endorphins swept through my body as I saw Jeff's message. I couldn't describe how good it made me feel to be accepted by him.

"Can I ask another question Sir?"

"Of course."

"Will we able to do this again sometime?"

"If you are agreeable then absolutely my dear girl. I may require you to buy some more equipment for next time though."

Oh my god!

My eyes widened as his words ran through my brain.

8.

"Ok you know what day it is. Time to bare it all!"

Well what a lovely way to start the morning.

I unlocked the bathroom door, responding to Rachel's persistent knocking and stepped into the hallway.

"I hope you remembered the dare!" she said trying to pull at my dressing gown. Her childish attitude towards me was really starting to grate.

"Of course I have," I replied nonchalantly, and as I did, I lifted the hem of my dressing gown to reveal my smooth mound.

Happy now?

"Wow I'm impressed," she replied, "don't you agree it feels so much better?"

"I have to admit I really like it. Plus it's so much more sensitive."

"See I told you how nice it would be," she grinned, "plus I bet it helps with some of the hobbies you've developed in the last couple of weeks!"

I knew she was trying to embarrass me by the way she gave me a sly wink but I didn't care about that anymore. She could joke about my vibrator as much as she liked, I wasn't going to get all flustered by it. Finally I was starting to feel confident in who I was and who I wanted to be.

"Let's see if you've kept your side of the bargain then," I said.

I knew there was no chance she would have wimped out. With a smile she eased her work trousers and her panties down her thighs just far enough for her snatch to be visible.

"There we go," she said running her hand over her bare outer lips.

"Very good. Now I think it's my turn to choose a dare am I right?"

"It is."

I'd just about had enough of Rachel's fun and games by now, especially her constant sniggering and mocking over each task. I decided it was time to put up or shut up.

"Ok. The dare is to masturbate at school. We have a week."

This time it was Rachel's jaw that would drop.

"You can't be serious," she gasped when she finally came round. "If we were found out then we'd be sacked immediately!"

"Only if you're stupid enough to get caught," I retorted. "There are plenty of places you could get yourself off without being seen."

"Ok fair enough. Supposing I actually went through with this, how the hell would I know that you'd actually done the dare?"

I loved the fact it was Rachel trying to squirm her way out of doing something for once not me.

"Oh don't worry I've thought of that as well. The easiest way we can take evidence is to take a video or a picture with our phones. Nothing too complicated."

"You're mad! Totally mad!" the brunette snarled as she stormed off towards the kitchen. All I could do was smile to myself; I knew she would come round to the idea eventually. She was just pissed off that I'd been able to out think her when it came to dirty ideas. She'd always thought I was the shy innocent one out of the pair of us.

Well at least she's starting to meet the real me.

***

Once again I was sitting in my room with the door locked, however this time things were different. Instead of being overwhelmed with nerves and distress all I felt was a slight tingle of excitement.

For tonight, Jeff had instructed me to find a chair, so I had grabbed one from the kitchen and was sat with my laptop in front of me on the bed, acting as a sort of table.

"Good evening, Sir," I typed after opening up my instant messenger.

"Good evening Claire," Jeff replied. "How are you this evening?"

"Great thanks. And yourself?"

"I am very well, thank you dear. I trust you were able to make the purchases I asked of you?"

"I did, Sir. I went by the DIY store after work and got some."

Jeff had asked me to purchase some soft rope. I can't say I'd ever enjoyed being marched round my local B&Q by Aaron looking for a new shelving unit or suchlike. However it had felt so naughty feeling up all the different types of rope to find the softest, the thought of what I might be doing with it later running through my head the whole time.

"Very well done little one," typed Jeff, "I'm sorry to make you go and make such a trivial purchase. I just thought it would greatly enhance your enjoyment of tonight."

"That's ok. It was actually a lot of fun."

"Good. Now do you remember your safe word in case things become a bit too much?"

"I do, Sir. It was red."

"Splendid. Now, if you are ready, shall we begin?"

I felt the temperature of my blood start to rise.

"Yes, Sir, I am ready."

"Excellent. Ok, I'd like you to start by stripping your clothes."

"All of them, Sir?"

"Yes, I think that is what is generally meant by stripping."

It might have just been my imagination, but Jeff's words really seemed to emanate from the screen with a degree of sternness I hadn't detected before. It was almost as if he was testing my submissiveness at another level. Nevertheless I hastily shed my clothing. The coolness of the wooden chair caused me to shuffle my bum a little as I retook my seat.

"I have done that, Sir."

"Good girl. Now I trust you are seated as I envisage, on your chair with your computer in front of you?"

For some reason being called a good girl made me turn all kinds of shades of red. There was something about being talked to like a pet that was a massive turn on for me.

"Yes I am, Sir."

"Excellent. Now I'd like you to take the rope you have purchased and use it to tie your ankles to the legs of the chairs."

It was almost as if he could read my mind to find my darkest fantasies. I took a length of the chord and took my time to loop it around my left ankle. Against my smooth skin the feeling was harsher than I was expecting but I didn't tie it so tight that it really bit into my skin.

Holy shit I can't believe I'm doing this!

"I've done that, Sir," I wrote after securing both my legs.

"Well done dear. How does it make you feel?"

"It's weird," I replied. "It's like I've given up control of part of my body." Involuntarily I pushed legs against the rope as I typed. I knew I wasn't close to being completely immobilized, but even the partial restraint was sending my libido through the roof. My thoughts immediately began to turn to what it would be like to be tied down for real.

"Very good girl. That's how I want you to feel. Now do you have your other toys close by?"

I looked over my shoulder. My nipple clamps and small paddle had remained well hidden under my bed since their day of purchase, but now had finally made their way into the light and onto my bed. As I begin to sense what was coming next my legs just continued to fidget more and more.

"Yes I do."

"Perfect. Now pick up your nipple clamps for me."

My fingers were shaking so much I could barely pick them up. The clamps were small and black and were connected by a small silver chain. To the unsuspecting individual, they might have looked like they were used for collecting different sheets of paper together if they were unconnected. However as I used my thumb and forefinger to open and close the clamps my mind began to spin at the thought of how they would feel when used on my more erogenous zones. Although they were small they certainly seemed to pack quite a punch.

"Now remember if you don't feel you're ready for this then there is absolutely nothing wrong with backing out."

My whole body was quaking as I typed my reply, "Don't worry, Sir. I know I want this."

"Ok," there was a pause and I sensed Jeff was looking for the right words to use, "I want you to carefully and slowly put the nipple clamps on."

My mind froze for a few seconds. Suddenly this all seemed very real. It wasn't fun and games any more. I felt as if this might be a defining moment in my relationship with Jeff.

Well here goes nothing.

Although I knew in reality it only took a few seconds, it felt as if hours passed as I squeezed the first of the clamps open and placed it on my nipple.

I think I'd expected myself to scream, and scream loudly, but I didn't. My eyes had been screwed shut in anticipation of what I expected would be searing pain, but instead all I felt was a firm pinching. Don't get me wrong, it still hurt like hell, but all I did was rock my head back and gasp loudly instead of letting out a blood curdling yell. Even so it was still took a lot of effort to put the second clamp on and I had to bite down hard on my bottom lip as I attached it.

After taking a second to recompose myself I told Jeff.

"Is it ok?" he asked, "If they are too painful then you must take them off at once." The concern he had for me reassured me that I was in safe hands.

"No it's ok," I replied, "they hurt, but kind of in a good way."

"Ok good. Now move your hand down to your pussy and tell me how it feels."

Following Jeff's instructions, I moved my hand down and teased my mound with the tips of my fingers.

Fucking hell!

It was like my box was on fire. Even the lightest touch brought the most incredible sensation spinning through my every fibre. The pain in my nipples was completely forgotten as I ran a single finger up and down my slit, which was already clammy with moisture, and moaned gently.

"It's amazing, Sir," I wrote as I returned to my senses.

"Good that's how it should be," said Jeff, "the clamps should really add sensation to your whole body. Now do you have your vibe handy?"

"I do."

"Excellent. What would you like to do with it?"

"To use it on my pussy, Sir."

"Very well. If you ask nicely, then maybe I'll let you!"

The idea of using my vibrator hadn't crossed my mind until Jeff had brought it up. Now he had though, it was a desire that burned deep inside me.

"Please, Sir, may I use my vibrator?"

There was a pause.

"I'm not sure if you need it that badly dear. You don't sound that desperate."

I tried again, "Please Sir I'm so desperate to use my vibrator. You have no idea how wet the clamps have made me. They have my whole body on edge!" It felt as if I was shouting the words at the top of my lungs as I typed them.

I looked down and I could see my stomach heaving in and out as I waited for Jeff's reply.

"Ok, Claire, you may you use your vibrator. Do not dare come without my permission though, is that understood?"

"Yes thank you, Sir."

In a split second I had flicked my vibrator on and downed it on my clit. It was the most fabulous sensation and my head lulled back as I enjoyed it. It wasn't long before I could feel my juices begin to saturate my inner thighs.

"I take it you are enjoying yourself little one." I looked up and wondered how long it had been since Jeff had messaged me.

"Yes, Sir," I typed back with my breathing still heavy.

"Good. Well just remember what I said."

I pushed the vibrator back on to my pussy, this time dabbing the tip into my soaked box. Although the tip would not be considered thick in the slightest, its vibrations were more than enough to send my head spinning. My shrill moans must've echoed through the whole house, but I didn't care anymore. The picture of the startled look on Rachel's face that developed in my mind simply spurred me on. Soon I was really fighting against my bonds as my whole body began to spasm out of control. On the chair beneath me I could see a tiny pool of my juices beginning to collate.

"I really need to come, Sir," I typed desperately with one hand.

"Do you have permission?"

"No, Sir."

"Well what do you think you should do then?"

Although my head was spinning, I did my best to put my best begging voice into my typing.

"Please, Sir, I am so desperate to come. You have no idea how much your commands have turned me on."

"Ok little one. You may come. But you must follow my instructions very carefully, is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. You now have my permission to orgasm. But I first I want you to take the chain of your nipple clamps and clench it between your teeth."

I was so desperate for release that I didn't think twice. Even though the silver chain that connected the two clamps had been draped down my sweating body, the metal still felt cold between my fingers. As I lifted it towards my mouth, the sudden pull on my nipples brought a whole new sensation. Tears began to drip from my eyes as the pain seemed to reverberate from my chest through my whole body. In desperation, I screwed my eyes shut and eased the chain towards my lips.

Just think about how good it will feel when you get to come.

I felt the chain tense up as I gripped it between my front teeth and screeched through my closed mouth in anguish. My hands scrambled for my vibrator and in a flash I had it jammed down on my clit. The pain would have been unbearable but when mixed with the sensation of the vibrator, it brought about the most incredible mix. It was only seconds before I was erupting in orgasm.

"Thank you, Sir, that was amazing."

"It was my pleasure dear," replied Jeff, "now be careful when you take the clamps off. I think you'll find the feeling a little uncomfortable at first."

He was right. My hands were still shaking violently and it took me a couple of attempts to pluck them from my body, but as soon as I did the feeling of the blood recirculating into my nipples was mind numbing. Fortunately I was still revelling in my post orgasmic bliss so it wasn't too difficult to take a few deep breaths and put the pain to the back of my mind. Suddenly I looked down.

Shit. I'd completely forgotten I was tied to the chair!

I saw another message from Jeff flash up, "Do you have any comments to make about our time together little one? As you know by now it is important for a sub to always tell her dominant if there is something not to her tastes."

"No, Sir. I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say I loved every second of it."

"Well that pleases me, although I feel you are being a little too kind to me. Remember this is your time to speak freely and I will not judge you by anything you say."

I felt my cheeks begin to heat up.

"I won't ask you for an answer now because I expect you are still on a high from our activities earlier and I don't want your mind to be clouded," Jeff continued, "but I feel the next step in our relationship would be for you to spend the evening with me. If you are agreeable, of course."

A shiver of excitement almost as good as my orgasm began to tingle through me, "I think I'd like that, Sir."

"As I said I won't take an answer from you now, but it is something for you to think about dear. Is that ok?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now there is something else I'd like you to do before we meet for a play session."

"What's that, Sir?"

"I'd like you to meet my previous submissive. You'd learn more about me from her than I anything I could possibly tell you about myself as a dominant. It will give you a far better idea whether we're really compatible."

I felt myself begin to fill with nerves. Sylvia had briefly mentioned Jeff's previous relationship but had been hazy on the details of its demise.

"Ok, Sir. If you think that would be a good idea then I'd like to do it."

"Good girl. I really can't tell you how proud I am of you. You've come such a long way in such little time. Anyway it's getting late now and I think its best you get off to bed."

We said our goodbyes and I finally untied myself from the chair. Normally I would sleep like a baby after I'd come like that, but tonight I tossed and turned. The excitement of actually getting to play with Jeff in person was too much to wrestle from my mind.

Would he tie me up? Would he spank me? Would he fuck me?

Then there was the thought of meeting his last submissive. I had a horrible feeling she might reveal more than a few flaws in the man I had fantasised over for so long.

Oh well. Even if he does turn out to be psychopath, at least I've still got my vibrator for company!

9.

Sometimes working as a teacher can be so rewarding. Sometimes a student will produce a piece of work or come up with an answer that would make me so proud and it would feel like all my hard work was worthwhile. However for every one of those occasions there were plenty where I was left tearing my hair out, the early starts really seemed to drag, and the constant planning and re-planning made me question whether this was really the career for me.

Today for me was certainly the latter of those two scenarios. I'd woken up later than I would have liked and the whole day just seemed to drag by without picking up any momentum. Of course, the thoughts of what I'd done the previous evening certainly weren't keeping my concentration levels at a premium.

I'd been confused when Jeff had given me the call. He wanted me to meet his previous submissive partner. That I could understand, but at an art exhibition? I'd be completely out of my depth chewing the fat over the symbolism of some fancy bronze sculpture at the best of times; the thought of doing it with a complete stranger had me shaking with trepidation.

So it was with a great deal of apprehension that I got myself a taxi to the town centre that evening. I'd done my best to dress for the occasion, wearing a cerulean cocktail dress with dark shawl draped over my shoulders, while the heels I wore added an inch or two more to my height than I was used to. Even so, I couldn't help but feel a little uneasy as I entered the foyer.

"Good evening madam." I froze as a well-coiffed man in a shirt and tie approached me. "Would you care for a drink?" I nervously accepted a glass of white wine from the tray he held out to me. "Is everything ok?"

"Y... Yes," I stuttered, my hand shaking as I took a sip from my glass, "I think I'm ok. It's just I've never been to one of these before and I'm supposed to be meeting someone."

"Ah you must be Claire!" the waiter replied as if he had known me all his life. "Please wait here for a moment, Alison said she was expecting a guest tonight."

He strutted off into the main area of the gallery, still balancing his tray on the palm of his hand. I smiled cautiously at another couple who entered the foyer, until a minute or so later the waiter returned.

On his shoulder followed a spindly looking woman whose short, dark hair had been stylishly messed up for the evening. "Good evening Claire," she beamed at me as she held out a thin, well-manicured hand, "I'm Alison. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Returning her hand, I noticed just how well she fit into her exquisite black dress. It was like she'd been poured into it such was the way it was sculpted to her body. She was obviously in good shape, but her long limbs reminded me of a stick insect.

"I'm sorry," I said, too afraid to look her in the eye, "I'm sure this must be quite awkward for you."

"Not at all," she replied still smiling broadly, "if anything the apologies should be coming from me, dragging you to a place like this. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea. Still, we were having an exhibition here tonight so it seemed as good a place as any."

1...45678...10