See the Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I haven't shown you this before," he said dumping my bag at the foot of the stairs, "but I like to think of it as the most interesting room in the house."

The anticipation built inside me as we meandered through the house. I was able to take in a number of expensive looking paintings and sculptures until eventually we reached an insipid white door.

"Welcome to the basement," Jeff pushed the door open, "or as I like to call it - the playroom."

He flicked on a light switch and I could see a flight of galvanised steel stairs leading downwards. Every other basement I'd seen seemed to provide a temporary home for Christmas decorations and other clutter but I could tell immediately that Jeff's was a lot more organised.

The metal stairs clunked under my heels as I followed Jeff down them. For the first time I was starting to feel like I was in one the videos I'd watched or some of the pictures I'd viewed online. That and the combination of the cool air from the basement hitting my skin caused goose bumps to appear all over my exposed skin.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs all I could see was dark.

"When I bought this place this was a wine cellar," explained Jeff as he fumbled in the black for a light switch chord, "as you will see though I've made quite a few alterations."

Even though I'd been expecting it I got the shock of my life as Jeff pulled on the cord. The basement was spacious and would have held hundreds of wine bottles in its heyday. Now though it had been completely refurbished, the walls lined in a fresh, cream plaster while the floor was neatly covered in large dark tiles. Everywhere I looked, the room was littered with BDSM furniture and implements. A spanking horse, a St. Andrews cross and a cage were all clearly visible, and all kinds of cuffs and restraints were attached to the various wooden beams holding the room together. On a far wall I could see a number of spanking implements all held up in a line.

"Come dear," Jeff said taking me by the hand and leading me across the room, past a bed with a single cuff emanating from each corner, towards one side of the basement where the floor had been raised up. On it stood an impressive looking chair; I would have described it as a throne only it was coated in plush black leather.

"From this point onward I would like you to keep in mind the contract we have both signed and the safe word we have agreed to." He took a seat on the throne. "Going forward I will expect my instructions to be quickly and accurately adhered to. Is that clear?"

His words sent a shockwave through me. Although I'd come so far, I felt so vulnerable standing before him.

"Yes, Sir," I muttered as my bottom lip quivered.

"Good," Jeff folded his legs confidently, "now strip."

By now I'd gone past the stage of feeling self-conscious about removing my clothes and with a flourish I'd unzipped the back of my dress and hoisted it over my head. My panties still lay idle in the back of Jeff's car so all I had left on was my bra. In a few seconds that was gone as well, and my naked body was revealed to Jeff for the first time.

"The shoes as well dear," he said sternly.

"But, Sir," I protested, "I feel so sexy in these heels."

"I don't care about that," Jeff cut back. "I said I wanted you to strip."

I could tell by the look on his face he wasn't happy with my protestations so I didn't push the issue. Soon my heels lay on top of my pile of clothes.

"Come closer," he stretched an arm forward drawing me drawing me closer, "and kneel."

The image of the submissive kneeling before their dominant was one that had captivated me since my earliest days of researching BDSM; now I was finally getting to enact it. I dropped to the floor and immediately felt how cold it was beneath my knees and shins. My eye line was now roughly level with Jeff's knees.

"Very good little one," he reached forward and stroked his fingers through my hair. "Now what I'm about to teach will become very important. Whenever I ask you to kneel this is exactly the position I want you to be in."

He used his hands to manoeuvre my body like a fine artist would when creating a sculpture. He moved my knees so that they were shoulder width apart and forced my arms behind my back, with my hands locking into the opposite elbow, thrusting my chest outwards. "There we go," he said encouragingly, "now just lift your chin up a fraction and we're there."

He left me for a moment to hold the position. I'd read a lot about submissives reaching sub-space when they were with their dominant and I was finally starting to understand what this meant. The longer I stayed at Jeff's feet, the more my desire to serve and please seemed to be ignited.

"Very good dear," he ran his fingers under my chin like an owner would do to their pet. "Now just lower your eyes a little. You no longer have permission to look me in the eye, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well done dear," now I sensed a drop in the tone of his voice, "ever since the first time we met, I knew you were a gift from the heavens. I will do everything in my power to be what you need and want."

It was weird. To any normal person being naked and kneeling on a basement floor would not have been romantic in the slightest. However I couldn't have felt more loved or cherished.

"I can't tell you how fabulous these breasts are." I moaned softly as Jeff fondled my ample chest and squeezed my nipples between his fingers. "We'll have to tie them up some time. For now though you can hold this for me while I get ready."

He took a riding crop from the wall, "Open," he said incisively before placing it between my teeth. Not only did it act as an unorthodox gag, the crop also captivated my mind as to what Jeff was planning. As I watched him remove his jacket and sling it across the back of the chair before moving off behind me, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

"Thank you for that dear," he said taking the crop from my mouth, "you may stand."

At this point I was expecting to be strung up on one of the numerous bondage devices around me, but instead all Jeff had me do was stand in an open space in the middle of the room. "Now you may think that pain just comes in the form of clamps or a whip. Tonight I will show you that is wrong. This will not just be a test of your pain threshold; it will also be a test of your endurance. Now take these for me."

I was taken by surprise as he handed me two shiny, metal buckets. They were not full sized and it was easy enough for me to take one in each hand. "Hold your arms out straight." Jeff instructed. "How long do you think you can keep them there?"

"I'm not sure, Sir, perhaps five minutes?" I replied moving my arms into position. Although it was uncomfortable the buckets in their empty state did not feel overly heavy.

"Well I was hoping for longer than that. It looks like we'll have to work on your stamina."

He stood back and ogled me. I started to feel a dull ache in my arms as the lactic acid in my muscles began to build but still it was not enough to make my arms waver.

"You're doing well dear," Jeff circled around me as he spoke. "I think we need to make this a little bit harder."

From behind him Jeff produced a large bottle of water and poured a generous helping into each bucket. My arms flinched and I let out an exasperated gasp as the extra weight immediately added to the strain on my muscles. "Remember to take long, deep breaths. little one," he said calmly, "it will help you control the pain."

I closed my eyes and dug deep. There was nothing I would have liked more than to send the buckets tumbling to the ground but I was determined to prove my worth.

"You may have seen one of these before, it is called a Waterberg wheel." In his hand I could see Jeff clutched a small shiny handle with a pin wheel attached to it. On the wheel there were several viscous looking spikes. "It was originally invented by neurologists to test the reaction of nerve endings; I think it will be quite beneficial here though."

I took a deep intake of breath as he moved the wheel towards my stomach, as he drew closer the spikes on the wheel looked more and more intimidating. However the feeling was nowhere near as violent as I was expecting; instead it was actually quite sensual and caused my whole body to flutter just a little. "Remember to keep still," Jeff commanded as he moved the wheel towards my breast. In this even more sensitive area the wheel felt absolutely fabulous, and my knees began to quiver as I felt my pussy moisten.

"What did I say about keeping still?" snapped Jeff and with a flurry of his other wrist he slammed the riding crop down on my bum. It was a firm strike but not too hard, and as I yelled out I was just about able to keep my shoulders in place.

Next he rolled the wheel slowly, ever so slowly over my hardened nipple. The feeling was absolutely divine and I had to lock my whole spine up to stop my arms moving. "Well done," Jeff trailed the wheel back down my stomach and over my belly button. "I think you can guess where this is going next."

My arms were visibly shaking by now, but this did nothing to deter Jeff from his assault. "Oh my, it seems we really are enjoying this aren't we?" he cooed as he traced his fingers over my soaked pussy. The only thing that could have felt better than Jeff's fingers on my pussy at this particular time was the wheel, and I let out a shrill moan as he ran its spikes over my mound.

Unfortunately though I also let my guard down, "Keep those arms straight!" snapped Jeff, thrashing the crop down twice on my behind. The strain was impossible to take now, and as I yelped out at the pain both my arms momentarily dropped to my sides.

"I can see how much effort you are putting in dear," he said curtly, "so now I will give you the ultimate combination of pain and pleasure." He put down the pinwheel and moved behind me again.

"Once again I'm sure you are familiar with this device," he said returning to stand in front of me. "This is a magic wand vibrator," he held out a cylindrical device with a sphere jutting out from one end. "The sensations it brings are unbelievably intense and if you can keep those arms out straight for me you will be able to enjoy it. However if I see those arms moving about then I think you know by now what will happen," he held up the riding crop into my eye line. "Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir," I groaned helplessly. Sweat was pouring down my brow as I desperately tried to find the strength within to keep my arms outstretched.

Jeff flicked the switch and I heard the wand buzz into life. Just by the sound of it I could tell it was much more powerful than my own vibrator, and I was proved right when dabbed it against my pussy.

Fucking hell that's good!

It was only the briefest of touches, but still I let out a loud screech, as if I'd been given an electric shock. "Feels good doesn't it little one?" Jeff sneered, obviously taking great pleasure in my arousal.

"It's... It's amazing, Si..." before I could finish Jeff zapped me with the wand again, this time holding it on my clit for several seconds. I moaned loudly as my head rocked back, but I was quickly brought to my senses as my arms started to buckle.

"You do want to come don't you?" Jeff jeered, giving three hefty blows with the crop, "I'm telling you now, should you spill any of that water onto my floor then there'll be no chance of that!"

By now my juices were starting to run down my inner thighs, and I had to bite down hard on my bottom lip as I tried to lock my joints into place.

Come on, just hold on a little longer.

This time Jeff allowed the wand to devour my pussy. I shrieked loudly and my knees and elbows started to shake like buildings rocking in an earthquake, but Jeff continued to grind the toy into my snatch. "Keep those buckets steady!" he barked as began to simultaneously beat me with the riding crop.

I knew it was no use now. I wailed deliriously as the combination of pleasure and pain brewed inside me to create the most intoxicating mix. "Fucking hell! I'm going to come, Sir!" I screamed as I felt all the pent up desire inside me ready to explode.

"You have my permission little one," Jeff called out, "just don't spill any water before you climax."

My body shook like the most dangerous of volcanos as the most incredible orgasm erupted out of me, sending the buckets tumbling to the ground with a loud crash in the process. Immediately I fell to the floor in a heap, quivering and stuttering like I was having a nervous breakdown as I tried to regain control of my senses.

"Well you looked like you enjoyed that," Jeff said comfortingly, leaning down and running his hand through my sweat ridden hair. "I don't think it's fair that you get all the pleasure though. I think it's about time that I had some." He took hold of my shoulders and pulled me towards him. "Suck my cock."

After having such a chivalrous attitude towards me for so long the sudden crude nature of Jeff's communication took me a little by surprise. It took me a few seconds of fumbling with his belt buckle but soon enough his cock popped straight out. It was as long, thick and smooth as I'd ever imagined, and was already at half-mast as I took the head between my lips.

"Dammit you're such a good cocksucker," he groaned as I took him deeper in my mouth, it was the first time I'd heard him come close to losing his composure. As I started to bob my head back and forth, Jeff was soon gyrating his tips in time with me, forcing his cock deeper and deeper down my throat.

Soon he was fucking my face with abandon, his hands clasped to the back of my head allowing him to effortlessly pump my mouth. His cock fully hard was much larger than any I'd seen in the flesh before and was pushing my gag reflex to its limit. Tears began to trickle down my face as I struggled for air.

"I've fucked your face, now I'm going to fuck your pussy," Jeff declared pulling his cock from my mouth and undressing fully. As I gasped and spluttered, I could see a thin trail of saliva still joining my bottom lip to the tip of his cock.

Giving me no time to catch my breath he grabbed me by the shoulders. "I think I'm going to fuck you from behind tonight," there was no escaping his burly grip as he led me towards the spanking horse and bent me over it.

"Wow your pussy is absolutely drenched," he smirked, running the palm of his hand over my box before smearing the juices he had collected onto my backside.

The transformation of Jeff from caring, trusting, alpha male into dominant sex freak had been as startling as it had been instantaneous, but I was loving every second of it. After teasing the entrance to my pussy by running the tip of his cock all over it, he suddenly pushed inside me. I moaned deeply as his dick filled my box from wall to wall, and soon I felt Jeff's hands on my hips as he started to build a steady rhythm pushing in and out of me.

"You like that slave?" he grunted as he began to spank my bum with his hand.

"It's incredible, Sir!" I screamed, grinding my fingernails into the leather exterior of the spanking horse to stop myself falling off. The way his cock was filling me was nothing like I'd ever felt before and soon the sounds of my second orgasm were echoing around the basement.

As he continued to relentlessly thrash away at me, his grunting and groaning became louder and more pronounced and I sensed his climax must be approaching. "Oh shit, I'm gonna come!" he soon yelled pulling me down from the horse and forcing me back onto my knees.

He didn't give me any further instruction, what I did next was totally instinctive. I took his throbbing member in my hand and began to viscously stroke him towards orgasm. "Oh fuck! That's it!" he moaned as I saw his knees begin to buckle and tremble like mine had done earlier before his cock spasmed and exploded into my mouth.

For a few seconds I watched from the floor as Jeff got his breath back, then without speaking he helped me up and took me in his arms.

"That was incredible," he whispered, his eyes shining down on me, "or more to the point you were incredible." His smile was so wide and bright it could have been seen from miles away.

"Thank you, Sir," I replied enjoying the embrace. "You were right, it was more than I ever could have dreamed of."

"I'm glad, for now though we must rest for we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow. There will be some nights when I would prefer to sleep alone, but tonight I would be honoured if you would come to bed with me. Right now I think it would be impossible for me to let you out of my arms."

With that he leant down and our lips met in the most sensual, delicate kiss I could ever remember. As our tongues collided I couldn't believe just how much my life had changed.

...

The next morning I awoke to find myself alone in Jeff's bed. After admiring the damage the riding crop had done to my ass in the full length mirror I hauled my weary, naked body down to the kitchen where I found Jeff hunched over the oven.

"I hope pancakes are ok for breakfast dear," he said turning to greet me.

After a pleasant breakfast, we made polite conversation at the kitchen table for a little while before Jeff asked me a question. "I don't suppose you could go and fetch a couple of dirty plates from the living room could you? I've left them in there from a couple of nights ago and I want to make a start on the washing up now."

When I closed the living room door behind me I stopped in my tracks as my jaw dropped and my eyes practically popped out of their sockets. Propped up against a wall stood a St. Andrews cross with a variety of sex toys lined up on the coffee table ready for use.

Well at least I know there's never a dull moment round here!

I was so glad I had seen the light!

1...5678910